Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again (26664 Views)

Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment / Unknown Militiamen Attack Village In Kaduna / Ombatse Spokesman - 'Bullets Don't Kill Us' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by toshmann(m): 5:57pm On May 22, 2013
babyosisi:
All the young men here should go there and marry wives and take up Ombatse lineage and procreate like crazy ,this tribe must grow in number

Pls where is the address of their women cheesy
Phone # will also be acceptable if you no get them address wink
Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by str8talk1: 6:05pm On May 22, 2013
Dee60: ... The Fulanis need to buy land and keep ranches, or FG should buy for them...
y shld FG buy land for them? what abt buy more cattles 4 dem?
Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by Policewoman(f): 6:09pm On May 22, 2013
THE HUNTER IS NOW THE HUNTED.
Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by Gudiza(m): 6:15pm On May 22, 2013
omoodeogere: SHOW ME UR FRIEND LET ME KNOW WHO U ARE
You have no friends here
Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by dayokanu(m): 6:16pm On May 22, 2013

4 Likes

Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by collynzo2(m): 6:17pm On May 22, 2013
honeric01: 5 years later.

CNN

800 people killed in Nigeria by the Ombatse Militia group for refusing to deny Jesus/Allah.

Reuters

Ombatse wants Nigeria paganised by killing 800 Christians/Muslims, bringing the total killings to 55,000 in 3 years.

Punch

The Govt in shock over Ombatse's killings, ask christians/muslims to be prayerful.

Keep supporting evil that suits you, it's coming back to bite you on your butt.
Prophet of doom you will not love to see this happen.
Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by dramendra: 6:26pm On May 22, 2013
Okija juju: I think we should recruit these Niggars to go after Boko Haram..

And they will become the boko fterwords...
Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by JNdupu: 6:37pm On May 22, 2013
Yhis thread is full of ignorant monkeys.

Ombatse recently killed almost 100 security operatives. They did not ask for their Ethnicity before they killed them. Among the dead will be Sergeant Emekas, Constable Hassans or ASP Tundes. Maybe your kinsman lies in a shallow grave in OmbatseLand.

And you FOOLS are glorifying them because they killed Fulanis?

1 Like

Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by kaeto(m): 6:37pm On May 22, 2013
begwong:
Hi Baby kiss
i love babyosisi scatter, but just can't help it cos she's married... grin
begwong:
Hi Baby kiss
i love babyosisi scatter, but just can't help it cos she's married...
Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by honeric01(m): 6:38pm On May 22, 2013
collynzo2:
Prophet of doom you will not love to see this happen.

I've said my own o.
Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by nicago: 6:43pm On May 22, 2013
[quote
author=C_Collins]I thought they said Ombatse militants don't use
guns to attack their opponents, but knife.
grin grin grin[/quote]

Will you like to go and confirm for us?
Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 22, 2013
Fulani are the problem of Naija

1 Like

Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by ganye1: 7:03pm On May 22, 2013
One thing I am sure of is that the fulani will retaliate. They are used to this type of things and they will respond. It is there only guaranty of survival.

1 Like

Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by akraym(m): 7:19pm On May 22, 2013
Man 1. Look at this thing

Man 2. Its garbage

1 Like

Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 22, 2013
You wont understand. its payback time. first to do no dey pain.
ArQueBusieR: This thread contains some of the most ignorant and foolish comments I've ever come across on nairaland.
Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by Metallurgist: 7:33pm On May 22, 2013
Every_LadY:

thanks for mentioning @ bolded.Imagine one of their elders saying "their fulani men were on the cattle route.Which one is cattle route if not people's farmland?
I once saw one northern senator of fulani extract on air advocating for Nigerian to abolish state of origin and consider everybody a member of the community where they have lived for 10yrs.the powerful Nigerians behind fulani madness.
pls stop displaying ur illtracy here, if u dont know a thing ask or research as u hav google for that, CATTLE ROUTE and grazing reserve ar drafted into law since the colonial time down to our first govt. But obviously hatred and tribalism block what left of that puny little brains or urs to think anything positive, I PITY UR LYF

1 Like

Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by Orikinla(m): 7:36pm On May 22, 2013
The Fulani herdsmen must stop trespassing other people's lands.
Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by Babalegba(m): 7:38pm On May 22, 2013
JNdupu: Yhis thread is full of ignorant monkeys.

Ombatse recently killed almost 100 security operatives. They did not ask for their Ethnicity before they killed them. Among the dead will be Sergeant Emekas, Constable Hassans or ASP Tundes. Maybe your kinsman lies in a shallow grave in OmbatseLand.

joinedup thinking has clearly eluded you. Surely you realize that Nigerian police are only police in name and in reality are murderous extortionistss while Fulani herdsmen are marauding rapists and killers.so think again,why are people happy that some people are fighting back

1 Like

Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by toshmann(m): 7:47pm On May 22, 2013
kaeto: i love babyosisi scatter, but just can't help it cos she's married... grin i love babyosisi scatter, but just can't help it cos she's married...
He he he he he
Come see me, I can arrange something wink

Bad as e bad, I fit clone am, give you de photocopy
Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by idupaul: 8:08pm On May 22, 2013
JNdupu: Yhis thread is full of ignorant monkeys.

People are just tired of the Fulani scourge and would support anything that grandstands against to little evil herdsmen
Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by dbride: 8:16pm On May 22, 2013
Godman_n: Biased people. When Fulani kills, we condemn Hausa-Fulani; but when they are killed, we celebrate their killers. Wake up Nigerians. Stop leaving in fools-paradise.

Know that the Fulanis always kill for the wrong reasons; destroy farmlands and when you complain, they rape your women and even kill the men, they are settlers that always kill their hosts to take over their land like in Jos, Benue and Nassarawa (originally for Gwaris). Very wicked and arrogant set of people, without mercy. They wreck havoc even in southern states, ever ready to kill you while destroying your property.
Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by ManOfThePeople(m): 8:26pm On May 22, 2013
Wahala everywhere
Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by ABAKA72(m): 8:43pm On May 22, 2013
BLACKPANTHER:

You better stop digging their style, there are other lords of the middle belt that got more swagg than ombatse. The fucking and Useless truth is just that the Fulanis are more than ombatse and could wipe their race in one hour after a clarion call to duty. And in essence am trying to say no to violence...so watch your tongue. lipsrsealed
Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by kpozite(m): 8:47pm On May 22, 2013
Different strokes for different folks Ombaste used Jazz for police and guns for fulanis grin grin
Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by tallceejay(m): 8:55pm On May 22, 2013
I thot someone put up a thread to say Ombatse isn't violent and not a militia...he even said they r a religious group that support peace...well now we know better.
Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by igboboy1(m): 9:07pm On May 22, 2013
Ombatse kwenu....una sabi wella

1 Like

Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by kacheezy: 9:11pm On May 22, 2013
Ombatse's heroics have put Eggon magic on the national map. Come 2015 politicians will flock to the shrine of the deity Azhili for power and charms. The great witch doctor Baba Asakio will be given a national honour.
Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 22, 2013
The fulani graze people's farmlands even in the southeast here. If no be say i get gate and fence, dem for dey enter my house.
Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 22, 2013
Mallam Mohammed said "our fulanimen were on the cattle route and did not veer into anybody's farm but to their amazement they were attacked and over [color=#000099][/color]one thousand cattle they were moving with were dispersed and still in the bush in different locations"..... grin grin....where is my dane gun..its time to go shoot some nama....

I can imagine the stampede when those cattle dispersed like red indians fleeing from rampaging cowboys.. grin...I pity any local squatting and shyting inside that bush..he,ll need a big shoe horn or bar to remove that cows horn from his backside..

1 Like

Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 22, 2013
halogen02: I don't support violence but I've never imagine it dat fulani's are no match for Ombatse clan! Attacking our police is wat I dislike...

Our police indeed.

Police never brutalize you at late hour, collect your phone, seize your car go park am for station for no reason, then you carry leg go home. Nigeria is a jungle so the lion eats other animals.

Corruption is responsible for all the anomalies we are experiencing. Justice doesnt exist in our courts so anything goes.

1 Like

Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 22, 2013
Alamen001: This Ombatse people no dey gree ooo.

Memories of Bakasi boys under Orji Uzor Kalu government.
Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by ibkgab001: 9:57pm On May 22, 2013
Haven't you been importing chiken guy sit down fulano no worth am they buch of goats ombatse I beg small small but am in support

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Happened To Tinapa? / Ben Murray-bruce And His Family At The BET Awards (Photos) / 'PDP Traced Akpabio Overseas To Beg Him On Their Knees' - Ahmed Lawan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.