Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,199 members, 7,811,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again (26670 Views)

Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment / Unknown Militiamen Attack Village In Kaduna / Ombatse Spokesman - 'Bullets Don't Kill Us' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 22, 2013
Dee60: Can Fulanis stop grazing on people's farmlands? This is 2013. For how long would they remain nomads?

Nigerians do not realize that this is potentially another BH matter! Powerful elements in Nigeria are rallying behind the Fulanis and that is giving them the guts to continue to graze around, even on other people's farms. Why make money destroying other people's means of livelihood? There must be a solution.

This group would not have been if farmlands were not grazed. I dont want to take sides but there should be a solution for this grazing. The Fulanis need to buy land and keep ranches, or FG should buy for them. I also will not accept if I am a farmer and all my crop is destroyed by travelling nomads. Not in 2013, please!
This is one the most reasonable comment ever on NAIRALAND.

2 Likes

Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by Anistef: 11:35pm On May 22, 2013
I ve a vry big problem wit d so called hausa nd fulanis, uve been attacking pple living wit u for yrs witout tinking abt peace bt d moment dis same pple strt to react to ur action u cry hatred against ur pple.
d Eggon pple re nt violent pple bt d fulani man has decided dat d middle belt won't ve peace nd wen d react u see it as evil.
One question dat nids ansa is dat, shld d middlebelt nd Nigeria kip quiet nd pretend u dnt kil dia fellow brothers?

2 Likes

Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by pulel(f): 11:46pm On May 22, 2013
Part 1: Omobatse 1 - FUlani 0

Let wait 4 d part 2 of this movie. Hope all d pple rejoicing wont b cryin afterwards cos base on d nature of d fulani man, revenge is d way of life. And pple , do not forget dat unlike d omobatse, fulani r all over west africa and united. A clarion call from those herdmen may bcause d omobatse clan to disappear from d face of d earth. Fulanis r just like d jews: u kill 1 of theirs, d will revenge their death. It a basic principle.

I believe fulanis r viewed as d troublemakers in nigeria cos wen other pple meet/see dem, d seem so harlmess and stupid. Dat facial naivety will prompt pple to look for deir trouble and den d herdmen will unleash their own style of madness. No man on dis earth will just move round just to kill his fellow human beings. Am sure all d pple cryin abt fulani' madness r not telling us the truth.

From d posts in dis threat, it has become apparent dat some of us learned nigerians do not know that d r crazing routes established since in d colonial era. R u pple 100I% sure dat ur farmlands have not encroach crazing routes? Wen u dont even know abt its existance, how will u know dat u r also encroaching.

No tribe in naija has d monopoly of madness/violence. We have rituals killers, 419ners, armed robbers, child traffickers, yahoo yahoo, boko haram.......... So let us learn to say no to whoever has done wrong. Dont ever ever glorify a person cos he deals with ur so-called ennemy. U or a member of ur family may b next. B warned pple.

1 Like

Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by maclatunji: 12:50am On May 23, 2013
kokosheen:

I've respected your posts for a while but disappointed on your stance of picking sections of his argument to dodge a good debate.
You’ve disparaged posters for gloating over the senseless killings and blamed the entire thing on the president (retardeen), while he argues that blame should lie with the state government for not controlling the marauding cattle nomads. He also went further to give an example of a state governor taking action, so why do you refer to him as being ignorant? Wouldn’t it be better to allow logic win him over to your point of view (wetin concern me sef for this argument)
Anyways, my views are that the Fulani herders are too quick to kill people who are not from their tribe as they see them being less than their cattle. There should be a stop to their bloodletting and damage to people’s livelihood. Unfortunately, their marauding is creating another monster in the Ombatse.
I lived with Fulani (the ones that actually own cattle not the city ones) for a year (NYSC) and they don’t respect us (Yoruba Muslims) so don’t get your head in the cloud.

Quite simple, his arguments find favour with you for reasons best known to you. However, that does not make them factual.

So far, we have little or no evidence that the Fulani in Nasarawa grazed their cattle on Ombatse farmlands. However, what we do know is that the governor of Nasarawa proscribed Ombatse earlier this year and took steps to arrest their leader because of their Boko Haram-like modus operandi. The police tried to arrest their leader and got ambushed leaving scores of them dead.

The Nasarawa state governor immediately flew to Abuja to report to the Vice President, GEJ was in South Africa.

On Delta state, it is laughable to seek to use tactics of a state where Fulani herdsmen are in serious minority for a state like Nasarawa where their population is much larger. Besides, Fulani do not recognise boundaries. The federal government has to intervene.

Fulani do not integrate with even Hausas, they have their distinct language and social structure, they are loyal to their chiefs. Hence, your 'Yoruba Muslim' argument is irrelevant. You are not the only one to have contact with them.
Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by Vansnickers: 12:53am On May 23, 2013
Okija juju: I think we should recruit these Niggars to go after Boko Haram..

A community of Arnold Schwarzeneggers.
Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by muktarmtt(m): 1:00am On May 23, 2013
Hahaha ppl emaze me see hypocricy now dey kill fullani man dey r all happy nnd sport dis Ombatse ppl 4 kkilling fullani see dem dere dey all glad but come nd look @ dere comment again wen fullani ppl have dere revinge u go hear dem callyn fullani a bloodtorst, vamfire etc.
Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by rosebowl01(m): 1:19am On May 23, 2013
Who is this maclatunji guy that is running around the forum like a headless chicken? You need to change that your name to that of your Fulani brethren. You people need to stop using Yoruba as a cover for supporting those blood thirsty people. You are not one of us, and we do not like to associate with you.
The Ombatse people are justified in their actions. Middle belters have been under attack for centuries. They are now proactively defending their Land. More grease to their elbow.

maclatunji:

And who is going to do that? Wait for it... the government! Most Nigerians need enlightenment.
Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by rosebowl01(m): 1:22am On May 23, 2013
For centuries, you have been using violence to subjugate other people. You should know that at some point, they will be left with nothing else than to attack you instead of waiting for you to raid their villages at Night and scamper into the forest as usual. I curse the day you people (and your cattle) found your way into this country.

muktar mtt: Hahaha ppl emaze see hypocricy now dey kill fullani man dey r all happy nnd sport dis Ombatse ppl 4 kkilling fullani see dere dey all glad but come nd look @ dere comment again wen fullani ppl have dere revinge u go hear dem callyn fullani a bloodtorst, vamfire etc.

1 Like

Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by muktarmtt(m): 1:27am On May 23, 2013
Hahaha u knw wat i jst smel trouble big trouble all doz ppl a healyn Ombatse ppl 4 attacking d almaighty fullani u r tinking dat Ombatse r match 4 fullani u r wrong guys doz ombatse dere own done b o! Cos dey jst sing dere death warrant, one ting 4 dis 9ja never mess wit fullani herdsmen. Doz ombatse lett dem ask any Berrem man frm jos who is fullani herdsmen hw dey in nyt nd day time wipe all d village inter bush nd bcome invinsible u will never see dem or dere foot steps till u hear dem again jst wait in a verry ltl time u go hear Ombatse crying beging 4 help frm govt b cos of fullanis dey will regreat d day dey attack fullanis
rosebowl01: Can someone help interpret what this primitive Fulani man is writing? Beside violence and running after cows, raping women, hwy robbery, and killing children and women, they don't seem intelligent nor have any positive attribute.

Haba u knw we dnt do dat dnt b a hypocrite we dnt rape ur woman cos we fullanis have d most beautyfull girls in dis 9ja, nd army robbery + kidnaping, cultism, molesting young children by ur pops nd pators u knw is ur bussiness not fullanis evrybody knw dat nd last but not d list a great development frm ur side is making a baby factory nd sale deme 4 money wat a shame

Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by rosebowl01(m): 1:29am On May 23, 2013
Can you write/type in English? I can't read primitive.

muktar mtt: Hahaha u knw wat i jst smel trouble big trouble all doz ppl a healyn Ombatse ppl 4 attacking d almaighty fullani u r tinking dat Ombatse r match 4 fullani u r wrong guys doz ombatse dere own done b o! Cos dey jst sing dere death warrant, one ting 4 dis 9ja never mess wit fullani herdsmen. Doz ombatse lett dem ask any Berrem man frm jos who is fullani herdsmen hw dey in nyt nd day time wipe all d village inter bush nd bcome invinsible u will never see dem or dere foot steps till u hear dem again jst wait in a verry ltl time u go hear Ombatse crying beging 4 help frm govt b cos of fullanis dey willregreat d day dey attack fullanis

2 Likes

Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by IGBOSON1: 1:40am On May 23, 2013
muktar mtt: Hahaha u knw wat i jst smel trouble big trouble all doz ppl a healyn Ombatse ppl 4 attacking d almaighty fullani u r tinking dat Ombatse r match 4 fullani u r wrong guys doz ombatse dere own done b o! Cos dey jst sing dere death warrant, one ting 4 dis 9ja never mess wit fullani herdsmen. Doz ombatse lett dem ask any Berrem man frm jos who is fullani herdsmen hw dey in nyt nd day time wipe all d village inter bush nd bcome invinsible u will never see dem or dere foot steps till u hear dem again jst wait in a verry ltl time u go hear Ombatse crying beging 4 help frm govt b cos of fullanis dey willregreat d day dey attack fullanis

^^^Rubbish!

Is that pic uploaded to scare us or what?; undecided ......if so you need to try a bit harder mate. The only thing i can deduce from that pic is that Fulani dudes have iron-blocos!; nothing more!
Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by muktarmtt(m): 1:44am On May 23, 2013
halogen02: I don't support violence but I've never imagine it dat fulani's are no match for Ombatse clan! Attacking our police is wat I dislike...
rosebowl01: Can you write/type in English? I can't read primitive.

Srry 4 my write up my english waz bad but i hope u cn read dis one fu/ck u ass-hole kiss my abooki ass men, hw d u lyk me now bitch
Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by muktarmtt(m): 1:48am On May 23, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^Rubbish!

Is that pic uploaded to scare us or what?; undecided ......if so you need to try a bit harder mate. The only thing i can deduce from that pic is that Fulani dudes have iron-blocos!; nothing more!
Men u jst show hw scared u r hahaha dnt wrry as long u r not Ombatse u r save 4 now till u look 4 our trou ;Dble again
Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by rosebowl01(m): 1:50am On May 23, 2013
Getting frustrated to the point of cursing now are we tongue? Ruuuunn Ombatse boys are coming grin

muktar mtt: Srry 4 my write up my english waz bad but i hope u cn read dis one fu/ck u ass-hole kiss my abooki ass men, hw d u lyk me now bitch
Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by rosebowl01(m): 1:54am On May 23, 2013
Can someone help interpret what this primitive Fulani man is writing? Beside violence and running after cows, raping women, hwy robbery, and killing children and women, they don't seem intelligent nor have any positive attribute.

muktar mtt: Srry 4 my write up my english waz bad but i hope u cn read dis one fu/ck u ass-hole kiss my abooki ass men, hw d u lyk me now bitch
Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by ITbomb(m): 1:55am On May 23, 2013
how do I join this great Ombatse clan?
Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by bakila: 2:48am On May 23, 2013
IGBO-SON:
I reckon we'd not be hearing of Fulani herdsmen raids in and around the ombatse neighbourhood like happens in Kogi, Benue and Plateau states; you could say they've met their bloodthirsty match in those ombatse boys!

Even the Police have found out the hard way that these guys don't let their guard down even for a second, so cowardly raids in the dead of the night are out of the question!
Very uunfortunate how we keep celebrating violence. More unfortunate that this Ombatse criminal will soon make Nassaarawa State a. Theather of violence, causing anxiety to such a strategic part of Nigeria.
Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by sambos994(m): 3:30am On May 23, 2013
Ha! Suckers....karma's a b***h ain't it.
Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by Solozzo(m): 4:40am On May 23, 2013
Dee60: Can Fulanis stop grazing on people's farmlands? This is 2013. For how long would they remain nomads?

Nigerians do not realize that this is potentially another BH matter! Powerful elements in Nigeria are rallying behind the Fulanis and that is giving them the guts to continue to graze around, even on other people's farms. Why make money destroying other people's means of livelihood? There must be a solution.

This group would not have been if farmlands were not grazed. I dont want to take sides but there should be a solution for this grazing. The Fulanis need to buy land and keep ranches, or FG should buy for them. I also will not accept if I am a farmer and all my crop is destroyed by travelling nomads. Not in 2013, please!

Very good comment!!
Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by Ninilowo(m): 5:45am On May 23, 2013
betrani: This is so wrong! Grazin on farmlands isn't acceptable, but re u going to b importing beef?
So because of BEEF every one should die abi? Who will then eat the beef? A ko le toripe afe je eran ka maa pe maalu ni broda now.

2 Likes

Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by Authen: 7:04am On May 23, 2013
They should ask Benue people.
Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by rawtruth(m): 7:21am On May 23, 2013
Authen: They should ask Benue people.

"They should ask Benue people" about what?

I hope you are not celebrating the mass murder of helpless villagers around Doma and Guma...?

1 Like

Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by Burger01(m): 7:39am On May 23, 2013
rosebowl01: Who is this maclatunji guy that is running around the forum like a headless chicken? You need to change that your name to that of your Fulani brethren. You people need to stop using Yoruba as a cover for supporting those blood thirsty people. You are not one of us, and we do not like to associate with you.
The Ombatse people are justified in their actions. Middle belters have been under attack for centuries. They are now proactively defending their Land. More grease to their elbow.

Maclatunji Al Bin Shaik Laden!

grin
Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by Nobody: 7:46am On May 23, 2013
Metallurgist: pls stop displaying ur illtracy here, if u dont know a thing ask or research as u hav google for that, CATTLE ROUTE and grazing reserve ar drafted into law since the colonial time down to our first govt. But obviously hatred and tribalism block what left of that puny little brains or urs to think anything positive, I PITY UR LYF
U say we don't have Fulani sympathisers in the house?
Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by rawtruth(m): 7:58am On May 23, 2013
pulel: Part 1: Omobatse 1 - FUlani 0

Let wait 4 d part 2 of this movie. Hope all d pple rejoicing wont b cryin afterwards cos base on d nature of d fulani man, revenge is d way of life. And pple , do not forget dat unlike d omobatse, fulani r all over west africa and united. A clarion call from those herdmen may bcause d omobatse clan to disappear from d face of d earth. Fulanis r just like d jews: u kill 1 of theirs, d will revenge their death. It a basic principle.

I believe fulanis r viewed as d troublemakers in nigeria cos wen other pple meet/see dem, d seem so harlmess and stupid. Dat facial naivety will prompt pple to look for deir trouble and den d herdmen will unleash their own style of madness. No man on dis earth will just move round just to kill his fellow human beings. Am sure all d pple cryin abt fulani' madness r not telling us the truth.

From d posts in dis threat, it has become apparent dat some of us learned nigerians do not know that d r crazing routes established since in d colonial era. R u pple 100I% sure dat ur farmlands have not encroach crazing routes? Wen u dont even know abt its existance, how will u know dat u r also encroaching.

No tribe in naija has d monopoly of madness/violence. We have rituals killers, 419ners, armed robbers, child traffickers, yahoo yahoo, boko haram.......... So let us learn to say no to whoever has done wrong. Dont ever ever glorify a person cos he deals with ur so-called ennemy. U or a member of ur family may b next. B warned pple.

"...fulanis are all over west Africa, and united". Very intimidating 'credentials'; large population and unity. Except that they don't seem keen in making friends with the more populous larger world beyond west Africa. What this implies is that fulanis will not hold sway forever, particularly in places populated mostly by those who owe no allegiance to their Caliphs. In the main time, they can continue with the killing sprees, which they enjoy with pride. But, time shall tell.
Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by tallceejay(m): 8:12am On May 23, 2013
pulel: Part 1: Omobatse 1 - FUlani 0

Is my farmland on grazing route ?? R u serious ?? These guys up-north are unbelievable! shocked
Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by enlady(f): 8:42am On May 23, 2013
IGBO-SON:
I reckon we'd not be hearing of Fulani herdsmen raids in and around the ombatse neighbourhood like happens in Kogi, Benue and Plateau states; you could say they've met their bloodthirsty match in those ombatse boys!

Even the Police have found out the hard way that these guys don't let their guard down even for a second, so cowardly raids in the dead of the night are out of the question!
you said it all. I wish there was ombatse in other middle belt states, Fulani terrorism will die a natural death!
Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by shizzle11(m): 9:41am On May 23, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Fulani are the problem of Naija

gringringrin
Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by begwong: 10:04am On May 23, 2013
kaeto: i love babyosisi scatter, but just can't help it cos she's married... grin i love babyosisi scatter, but just can't help it cos she's married...

Never knew she is married.
#sad#
Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by begwong: 10:20am On May 23, 2013
rosebowl01: Who is this maclatunji guy that is running around the forum like a headless chicken? You need to change that your name to that of your Fulani brethren. You people need to stop using Yoruba as a cover for supporting those blood thirsty people. You are not one of us, and we do not like to associate with you.

he is d osama bin...of religion section
Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by anti9JA: 11:44am On May 23, 2013
maclatunji: See this thread is full of people supporting and inciting violence. However, you see them pretending to be lovers of peace when [/b]people they consider to be "of their kind" get killed[/b]#Hypocrisy
All acts of violence should be curbed and decisively dealt with. Unfortunately, the GEJ I know is not very proactive.
Reasonable Nairaland members CAN NEVER consider landless, blood-thirsty belligerents to be that of their kind.

maclatunji: As much as you tried to mask it, your hypocrisy shines through like a million stars. A sincere person would call on the government to curb all acts of violence.
Like so many thousands of snakes planted amongst the Yorubas spreading disinformation and confusion, maclatunji is a Fulani black-Arab pretending to be a Yoruba, the official adopted religion of the fulanis is Islam, everyone knows maclatunji to be a staunch defender of the said Arabic religion here on Nairaland. Why haven't you said statement such the one bolded to any of the hundreds of 'Fulani Kills' news that have graced Nairaland in the past? You said “A sincere person would call on the government to curb all acts of violence” as if the Nigerian government truly came to the help of the Oyo farmers that were massacred and daughters raped by blood-thirsty Fulanis in 2011. Why haven't you maclatunji posted the sort of statement as yours in bold in at least one of the topics below?

Fulani Herdsman Gunned Down 47 Mourners Mourning Their Dead

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community

Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Oyo : Indigenes Cry For Help!

Fulani Herdsmen Vs Ogun State Villagers At War

Fulani Herdsman Attack A Pastor In Oyo boko haram!

5000 Flee As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue And Nassarawa

2 Soldiers, 18 Others Killed In Tiv/fulani Renewed Clash

Fulani Herdsmen Rob On Lagos-ibadan Expressway

Etc

The only connection between Boko-haram, fulani jihadists and Nairaland members such as maclatunji is iSLAM

To read more about the origins and nature of the fulanis,Click here

2 Likes

Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by kokosheen(m): 12:07pm On May 23, 2013
maclatunji:

Quite simple, his arguments find favour with you for reasons best known to you. However, that does not make them factual.

So far, we have little or no evidence that the Fulani in Nasarawa grazed their cattle on Ombatse farmlands. However, what we do know is that the governor of Nasarawa proscribed Ombatse earlier this year and took steps to arrest their leader because of their Boko Haram-like modus operandi. The police tried to arrest their leader and got ambushed leaving scores of them dead.
Yes, the governor has come out to say he proscribed the group, but what actions has he taken to address the frequent killing of people by marauders?
You can always argue that the first aggressors are not Fulani as they (police/governor) haven’t taken visible action to apprehend them, but who is fooling who in this regard (their actions in Lagos/Ogun/Oyo/Edo/Enugu/Kogi/Benue/Nasarawa states carry the same thread mark).

maclatunji:

The Nasarawa state governor immediately flew to Abuja to report to the Vice President, GEJ was in South Africa.
The governor can fly to Abuja to report the Ombatse group but when whole villages were burnt down and inhabitants killed like flies, only statements that the perpetrators will be found and prosecuted are good enough for the victims

maclatunji:
On Delta state, it is laughable to seek to use tactics of a state where Fulani herdsmen are in serious minority for a state like Nasarawa where their population is much larger. Besides, Fulani do not recognise boundaries. The federal government has to intervene.
Question is why don’t they recognise boundaries Why shouldn’t they Are they blind OR are all other tribes in Nigeria, slaves that must cowl to their whims and caprices?

maclatunji:
Fulani do not integrate with even Hausas, they have their distinct language and social structure, they are loyal to their chiefs.
I wrote that I stayed in the rural north with cattle rearing Fulani and not town ones (normally degenerately referred to as Bororos), so your reference to Hausas is of no essence to this topic. Some don’t even speak Hausa but only Fulfulde and my interaction with them as a Muslim brother left me with some memories that won’t be good to share on a forum like this.
Don’t not mistake your interaction with a town Fulani (whose ancestry is probably mixed with Hausa) as they’re learned, can relate with other cultures and understand the impact of their isolated actions to larger scheme of things (which means their actions/inaction is deliberate with a clear motive).

maclatunji:
Hence, your 'Yoruba Muslim' argument is irrelevant. You are not the only one to have contact with them.
My so called Yoruba Muslim reference is to let you know that religiously, I’ve interacted with them as a brother (as the Quran stipulates that all Muslims are brothers) and unfortunately, I didn’t get the same reaction from some of them (quite frankly, their reaction was violent).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Amaechi Got N257bn From ECA In 2013 - Iweala / I Was Arrested, Detained For 2 Days In Anambra - El-rufai (video) / El-rufai Clears Air On Body Bag Comment(video,photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.