Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,658 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? (76072 Views)

Mujahid Dokubo-asari Blasts Nigerians Over Hypocrisy Against Ibos / Picture Of Young Sanusi, His Grand-dad , Bello And A British Diplomat / Mujahid Dokubo Asari; Al Mustapha Must Not Die. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by abujalapdog(m): 6:09am On May 23, 2013
bebe2:

https://twitter.com/AbuNusaybahUK

am so weak and speachless
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

the person that put up this stuff is so confused that she could not understand from the first place that there's no muslim with christian name micheal or dont you see that all this stuff is not helping us at all....
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by onatisi(m): 6:10am On May 23, 2013
all these arguements ont change the fact that there is going to be a huge huge big crack down on nigerians living in uk.i wont be surprise if serious visa restrictions are imposed on nigerians and there will be a general hatred towards blacks in the uk.

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by bootlegaz: 6:11am On May 23, 2013
chiboy1928: U guys should stop all dis argument I knw d guy perfectly well he was my neighbour in uk and we shared d same apartment but he stay on d orda flat,he is a muslim and fr nigeria and also a yoruba as well,he is quiet one would neva tink he could hurt a fly all d same he has nigerian blood flowing in is vein I rest ma case.
If the dude won an innovation award, NL would have been filled with *odua* praises but unfortunately every one is distancing themselves from him. Imperialist controls the media, they tell the general populous what to retain in their brain (Nigerian on my mind).

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by mimifonwon(f): 6:11am On May 23, 2013
not saying anything bad, but i believe togolese, people from benin republic and cote'dvoire bare yoruba names too...why arent those countries ever mentioned, especially they are mostly islamic too. why always naija?

2 Likes

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 6:13am On May 23, 2013
gboyetade: I have have checked d guy's acc. He is a fanatic
not surprised at all and I am sure he is a Nigerian black Briton with (Yoruba)Nigerian parents too(unfortunately) sad
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 6:14am On May 23, 2013
PDPwayoo:

Well said. But this is a shame to Nigerian and black communities again. I pity other Africans in abroad, Nigeria has caused alot of hate and pains for them.
I agree and I feel so bad and sorry for them angry sad cry
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by onatisi(m): 6:15am On May 23, 2013
alanmwene: This is not the first time Nigerians behead people in Europe.
These savages should be rounded up,sedated and ship back to their lagos

give another example of nigerian beheading somebody in europe.
i believe that massive deportation of african is been planned now .that is fact
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by ezeuba(m): 6:15am On May 23, 2013
Stupid 'brain-drycleaned' religious fools... That's all...

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Stlatyv(m): 6:16am On May 23, 2013
ola_pluto: He is likely a British citizen. Why must his roots be brought up when he commits a crime. Can we please have this label for Nigerians representing well in UK? Can we call Chuba Akpom a Nigerian too please, Christine Ohuruogu, Gabby Agbonlahor, Carlton Cole, Andrew Osagie, Idowu Phillips, Ronke Phillips are all Nigerians but never referred to as Nigerians. This guy probably has never stepped into Nigeria, so why call him Nigerian? His accent is a proper Londoner's innit!
serena nd venus williams in U.S. Nd odas. Is d british blood in dem dat makes dem to do gud thngs nd nigeria blood in dem dat makes dem to do bad ones. Western world is a crazy nd biased world bt dos kilas ar far more crazier.
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by bootlegaz: 6:16am On May 23, 2013
mimifonwon: not saying anything bad, but i believe togolese, people from benin republic and cote'dvoire bare yoruba names too...why arent those countries ever mentioned, especially they are mostly islamic too. why always naija?
Nigerians are loud, so it is easy to identify the loudest in order to save money and time on investigation.

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 6:22am On May 23, 2013

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 6:25am On May 23, 2013
onatisi: all these arguements ont change the fact that there is going to be a huge huge big crack down on nigerians living in uk.i wont be surprise if serious visa restrictions are imposed on nigerians and there will be a general hatred towards blacks in the uk.
I am so sorry for the good Nigerians living in the UK. You guys should try to be strong cry. I have some people living in the UK too sad...and if there is any other black/African that starts to feel the heat from this, tell him/her a Nigerian says sorry sad sad cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 6:28am On May 23, 2013
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by bootlegaz: 6:28am On May 23, 2013
babe_online:
I am so sorry for the good Nigerians living in the UK. You guys should try to be strong cry. I have some people living in the UK too sad...and if there is any other black/African that starts to feel the heat from this, tell him/her a Nigerian says sorry sad sad cry cry cry cry cry
Wazzup with you and your damage control? Don't tell me if this dude won mr UK you won't try to associate with him due to his last name?
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by bootlegaz: 6:30am On May 23, 2013
babe_online:
if he does good every Nigerian and Nigerian black Britons living abroad will be happy but now that its something bad no one wants to associate with him and its a normal thing...dont be pathetic
Looking at your threads, you sound very paranoid. *Call me if you need some one to talk to*
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 6:30am On May 23, 2013
ezeuba: Stupid 'brain-drycleaned' religious fools... That's all...
grin grin... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by searay(m): 6:35am On May 23, 2013
After this, someone will blame GEJ for this.
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 6:37am On May 23, 2013
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by ba7man(m): 6:38am On May 23, 2013
lunatics don't mix well with any religion.

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 6:39am On May 23, 2013
bootlegaz:
Looking at your threads, you sound very paranoid. *Call me if you need some one to talk to*
If you cant cope with my genuineness and honesty, dont bother talking to me. If yu read my posts well, you will see what every normal human is expected to see(honesty).
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 6:40am On May 23, 2013
ba7man: lunatics don't mix well with any religion.
very very true(the words on the picture).

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (27) (Reply)

Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol / Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin / Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.