Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? (76071 Views)

Mujahid Dokubo-asari Blasts Nigerians Over Hypocrisy Against Ibos / Picture Of Young Sanusi, His Grand-dad , Bello And A British Diplomat / Mujahid Dokubo Asari; Al Mustapha Must Not Die. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by kabba7(m): 6:46am On May 23, 2013
[quote author=Mozehh]lol @ "...he had memorized so much Quran". It must have been really bad if you noticed.

He is a pdp card carrying member
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by BankuTilapia: 6:47am On May 23, 2013
Oh nigerians ..... cheesy grin cheesy thank God i am not one.

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by onatisi(m): 6:47am On May 23, 2013
there is going to be big big trouble for blacks in uk in the coming days

David Cameron has flown back to London, cutting short a trip to France, to lead the government response to a suspected terror attack in south-east London. Two men have been arrested after a man, thought to be a soldier, died in a machete attack near Woolwich Barracks. The PM is to chair a Cobra emergency response committee meeting attended by politicians, the UK's most senior police officer and the new head of MI5. Meanwhile, security has been increased at barracks across London. Two suspects shot and wounded by police after the attack - which took place in John Wilson Street, the A205, at 14:20 BST - have spent the night under arrest in hospital. One is in a serious condition while the other is also being treated for injuries. This man was photographed brandishing a knife and speaking to a woman at the scene Eyewitnesses say the victim was hacked to death by two men shouting Islamist slogans. The men made no attempt to flee and encouraged people to take pictures of them and their victim. One of the men was filmed wielding a bloodied meat cleaver and making political statements. "I apologise that women have had to witness this today, but in our land our women have to see the same," he said. "You people will never be safe. Remove your government, they don't care about you." The other was pictured holding a knife and speaking to a woman at the scene. The Daily Telegraph says it has spoken to the woman . According to the paper, cub scout leader Ingrid Loyau-Kennett asked him: "Would you like to give me what you have in your hands?" She added: "I did not want to say weapons but I thought it was better having them aimed on one person like me rather than everybody there - children were starting to leave school as well." The Muslim Council of Britain said the murder was "a truly barbaric act that has no basis in Islam and we condemn this unreservedly". Meanwhile, a man was arrested on suspicion of attempted arson and possession of an offensive weapon at a mosque in Braintree, Essex, on Wednesday night. At a press conference with French President Francois Hollande in Paris, Mr Cameron said Britain would "never buckle" in the face of terror attacks. "People across Britain, people in every community, I believe, will utterly condemn this attack," said Mr Cameron, who was previously planning to stay in Paris on Wednesday night. Met Police Commissioner Bernard Hogan-Howe, MI5 director general Andrew Parker, Home Secretary Theresa May, Defence Secretary Philip Hammond and Mayor of London Boris Johnson are among those expected to attend Thursday morning's Cobra meeting. Meanwhile, armed forces personnel based in London and elsewhere have been told to be more vigilant. That is on top of the extra precautions now being taken at London's 10 or so main barracks. BBC defence correspondent Caroline Wyatt said that, since British forces intervened in Iraq and Afghanistan, they and their families have been well aware they might be targets at home. At least two plots by Islamic extremists to kill soldiers in the UK have been foiled in recent years.
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by onatisi(m): 6:49am On May 23, 2013
[quote author=kabba7][/quote]

some people are just to stuuuuupidd to be called human beings
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Pearl27(f): 6:50am On May 23, 2013
2legit2qwt:
Are you weak because he's of Nigerian descent or because of the act? Terrorism is a Worldwide problem and i refuse to accept that guy as a Nigerian but a muslim? YES. Weak for Islam maybe? I'll totally understand that
Hes anoda brainwashed idiot,islam a religion dt kills people'conscience.

2 Likes

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 6:51am On May 23, 2013
searay: After this, someone will blame GEJ for this.
of course someone will since he is the only one they can blame for their barbaric acts.
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 6:54am On May 23, 2013
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by onatisi(m): 6:56am On May 23, 2013
the reason why we are shocked is because he is a nigerian.
just last week a syrian rebel killed a soldier and cut out his heart and ate it noone said anything .but the question is why are these atrocities committed by muslims ?that still beats me.muslims should check themselves out on this .why them all the time

2 Likes

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by obiajurum25: 7:01am On May 23, 2013
Up till now no confirmation if he is a Nigerian or not
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by BankuTilapia: 7:02am On May 23, 2013
onatisi: the reason why we are shocked is because he is a nigerian.
just last week a syrian rebel killed a soldier and cut out his heart and ate it noone said anything .but the question is why are these atrocities committed by muslims ?that still beats me.muslims should check themselves out on this .why them all the time
Da reason why Africans r not shocked is becuz he is a nigerian.
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by badmeat(m): 7:03am On May 23, 2013
azeezlateefah: according to the islamic teachings:-) ..this nigga is 101% Sure of rotten in hell fire.. for Sure....
which of the teaching,screaming allahu akbar when bombing churches and killing people?islam prohibits freedom,they will never be free until you free urself from the slavery called islam!

3 Likes

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by bootlegaz: 7:05am On May 23, 2013
babe_online:
I live in Canada and not in the ''village'' tongue. Its possible that their is now more crime in the UK than in the US...NIGERIANSSSSSS sad sad
You live in the hub of fraudsters? Toronto is where most Nigerian scammers ran to after 911. Stop being a hypocrite.
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 7:06am On May 23, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Good nigerians? Where? When? How? cheesy grin cheesy..... Where i come from we were told dat A GOOD NIGERIAN IS A DEAD ONE. cheesy grin
there are good and bad people everywhere. Take for example, I know good muslims that would never hurt a fly and in the news I see bad muslims. However, I was not taught to believe that when a person is good, he/she is dead.

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 7:07am On May 23, 2013
alanmwene: This has nothing to do with islam!This is typical west African savagery!Killing humans and selling their body parts is an essential part of west Africans culture.It is a daily occurrence in Nigeria.Please stop with all these fake tears!This is not the first time Nigerians behead people in Europe.These savages should be rounded up,sedated and ship back to their lagos where they can practice cannibalism in peace.

There are savages everywhere. This particular one is a British savage of Nigerian descent. Jack the ripper and numerous British serial killers are white Anglo Saxons, is it part of British heritage to kill people and dismember them?
This guy was probably born and raised in the U.K, now he is suddenly a West African savage! The Tsarnaev brothers who are recent immigrants to the U.S have not led to Chechens being called savages and neither the Pakistani bombers in London.
Sorry bro, this particular savage is your savage, he is a product of your society.
Next time a Nigerian a makes the British society proud, give us a ring so may help you celebrate his or her achievement as we share your grief regarding this tragedy. But still, this savage is your savage.

3 Likes

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 7:09am On May 23, 2013
bootlegaz:
You live in the hub of fraudsters? Toronto is where most Nigerian scammers ran to after 911. Stop being a hypocrite.
you are delusional because first, I stay in Manitoba not Toronto. Why are you assuming I stay in Toronto? and second, the Nigerians in Canada cannot be compared to those in Malay, US, or the UK(at least for now).
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Ochek: 7:10am On May 23, 2013
is the murderer not african or Nigerian (as claimed by some already)? which parts of africa are at war with Europe? he was saying
the women where he comes from see such
things everyday. I mean, this definatly ain't a Nigerian.
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by musiwa24: 7:11am On May 23, 2013
may the soul of the officer rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 7:12am On May 23, 2013
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 7:17am On May 23, 2013
Chinwem: I m ashamed to be a Nigerian.........am so ready to change nationality

How much disgrace can one nationality take?

The victim is being forgotten in all this.....my heart goes out to his family and friends

Nobody has to agree with me on this so if you don't just don't bother quoting me!!!!!!!!! Better yet hug the nearest transformer
I m so pissed right now angry

Eiyaa, pele

We're ashamed as well for you ever being a nigerian. Feel free to be a UK citizen where everybody is perfcet

Where there citizens has never committed any crime

Where the country is revered highly

Where no iota of corruption, serial killing, embezzlement or sin!!

Smh!!

3 Likes

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by bootlegaz: 7:19am On May 23, 2013
babe_online:
you are delusional because first, I stay in Manitoba not Toronto. Why are you assuming I stay in Toronto? and second, the Nigerians in Canada cannot be compared to those in Malay, US, or the UK(at least for now).
Its past bed time for you and I understand your bed is wet and you can't sleep until mama change your Diaper. In the meantime, sock on your pacifier grin grin
I am done .
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 7:23am On May 23, 2013
Ayoobscom: Sponsored plots against Islam is now as regular as daily and the world ain't know this yet....

By the way a twitter handle of no origin has fed a lame thread to about 28 pages

All of this to curb the unbelievable rate at which God himself is opening many eyes of His chosen ones to the beauty of Islam and the authenticity of his word The purest book Alqur'an

Since they couldn't destroy Qur'an by re-writing it, they are attempting on tagging every unwholesome actions as its root and this is so untrue

People open your damn brainz

after reading ur doleful post. I just wished more than ever that there is an unlike button, heck, make it a detest......no, a repulsive button to click.
truth is, he would have been better off if he had not been converted or kept bad company.

2 Likes

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Feedmemore(f): 7:24am On May 23, 2013
Wow!

Islamic fanatics taking their war on the West to a new Level of horror.
Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 7:24am On May 23, 2013
U guys should stop all dis argument I knw d guy perfectly well he was my neighbour in uk and we shared d same apartment but he stay on d orda flat,he is a muslim and fr Nigeria and also a yoruba as well, he is quiet, one would neva tink he could hurt a fly all d same he has nigerian blood flowing in is vein I rest ma case.

Most times, there are so many things to worry about in quiet people. They could be SO unpredictable...and are usually extremists in their ideologies... always loyal to a fault in their belief.. Unfortunately, he found solace in islam, where he could easily 'defend' a cause...#jihad. I feel so sorry for his parents...this must truly be a difficult time. From Michael to Mujihad...

2 Likes

Re: Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? by Nobody: 7:25am On May 23, 2013
UK press are so parthetic!!!

Someone that prolly has never visited naija all his life has suddenly become a nigerian citizen?. Smh

If he had invented a brilliant machine, they'll be quick to remind us that he's "born and brough up" in UK

F00ls!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (27) (Reply)

Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol / Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin / Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.