Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

12inchess's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 12inchess's Profile / 12inchess's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 39 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Israel DMW’s Ex-Wife, Sheila Denies Calling Him ‘Slave’ For Serving Davido by 12inchess: 6:31pm On Nov 26, 2023
So many kids on this thread. Davido is a billionaire and son of a billionaire.Before she married Israel DMW, didn't she know Davido was his benefactor? Didn't she see videos of him prostrating for Davido and all. Some ladies are quite du.mb. Israel may be a bad husband but for a wife to tell her husband should leave whatever legal job he is doing that has been paying for his livelihood even before they were married and now bring her ambitious aspire to perspire motivational dreams is quite retarded. Israel DMW that likely didn't even finish school was upgraded to someone now driving car and owning property and houses all from working for Davido. And this re.tar.d is saying he should dream bigger and stop being Davido's slave. Na hypergamy go finish some Nigerian ladies. Some of them will never be contented. She now wants to be rolling with the likes of Chioma. Nonsense. Why she no snag Davido then? angry angry

7 Likes

Celebrities / Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila by 12inchess: 5:05pm On Nov 25, 2023
wen the going was good una no involve us. Abeg abeg. Make una settle una matter privately with your families. E no concern us. angry angry angry
Travel / Re: The Shelter Where Some Nigerians Are Living At Mississauga In Canada by 12inchess: 3:32pm On Nov 24, 2023
PewpewS32:

Nobody will be living outside in a tent when temperatures dip below zero. Let's get that straight right now. If you think Canada is going to leave people in those temperatures in a tent, you are gravely mistaken. After reading the news here on the story (as I'd not heard about it until seeing it here), there has been a massive number of people seeking Asylum all at once. A large number from African countries (Nigeria being the biggest number). Temperatures here currently have not gone below zero yet. The moment we do I can guarantee there won't be anyone in a tent. If Canada let's that happen I'll be the FIRST to admit that the government here (in Canada) is not doing what they are supposed to, but I assure you, this really shouldn't happen.

Pew - Windsor, ON, Canada

People like you are really indeed the problem of the world we live in today. Somebody did a documentary about the living conditions of some Africans in Canada, despite the video evidence, you said it cannot be true. E pele oooo. Mr Windsor. Because you have it good doesn't mean everyone else does. I'm sure you're still a new immigrant in Canada that is why you're talking smack. The Canadian authorities could literarily ignore them for years because they are African. You will learn over time.

1 Like

Sports / Re: Katia Bissonnette: Female Boxer Withdraws From Tournament Over Transgender Rival by 12inchess: 2:29am On Nov 24, 2023
lexy2014:

let all those women that support transgenders go and fight this man that is claiming to be a woman.

who has noticed that those women that claim to be men don't dare participate in male sports but its only the guys that claim to be women that are rushing to be in women sports
Biggest scam of the world..Trans men will not participate in Male sports. Why? Only the other way round..is that not a scam.
Phones / Re: Help: A Thin Black Line Suddenly Appeared On My Iphone XR Screen by 12inchess: 2:01pm On Nov 22, 2023
Three options.

1) Figure out how to reset the iPhone. Most phones have a reset protocol. That could resolve the problem or
2) Try and drain the battery to zero. Leave it for a couple of hours like that and then turn it on after that

3) Factory reset the phone. You will lose all data though

If none of these is work then its likely you're dealing with a hardware problem and you've run out of luck other than changing the screen which is very very costly.

1 Like 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Mayor Of Atlanta, USA Declares November 18 ‘Davido Day' (Photos) by 12inchess: 1:56pm On Nov 22, 2023
Congratulations to Davido. ATL born..Naija bred and making that global bread..

Bars smiley

2 Likes

Career / Re: Microsoft Hires Sam Altman And Greg Brockman by 12inchess: 5:06pm On Nov 20, 2023
Microsoft is trying to takeover OpenAI. The Board has been carried handicap grin
Career / Re: 550 OpenAI Employees Ask Board To Quit Or They'll Resign. by 12inchess: 5:04pm On Nov 20, 2023
The staff really love their CEO Sam Altman. The Board don enter one chance. You don't sack a man of the people. Even Tinubu with all his friction with Fashola knew this number one rule.

3 Likes

Health / Re: Handle Antibiotics With Care by 12inchess: 9:28pm On Nov 19, 2023
All lies told by Big Pharma. There is nothing wrong with antibiotics. People have been suing antibiotics like penicilin for ages. And stronger antibiotics have been developed, can be developed and need to be developed. If bacteria become resistant to the strong antibiotics, then the older basic antibiotics like Penicilin may be effective again over time. Rather than track bacteria effectiveness to different types of antibiotics over time, Big Pharmas response is to restrict supply of the effective ones that have been developed to drive up the price.A vaccine was found for COVID an new virus in less than a year. An unknown virus. Yes there is still no vacccine for HIV or Malaria. Let that sink in. What they want is to restrict the supply of effective antibiotics by pushing this kind of news in the media.That way, the demand will be very high and exceed supply and then the price will go up. This is what is happening in America and many developed countries where the cost of medication are rising like crazy. With all manners of restriction placed to obtain basic medication like amoxicillin. Agenda must Agend.
Sports / Re: Mbappe Says Messi 'had To Win' Ballon D'or After World Cup Glory by 12inchess: 12:01am On Nov 18, 2023
Sir Mbappe you didnt lose the world cup oooo. Na mumu Muani that lost the goal in the dying minute lost the Ballon D'or for you.

1 Like

Crime / Re: Saheed Azeez Granted Asylum For Being Gay Masterminded £220k Fraud by 12inchess: 3:04pm On Nov 16, 2023
richeeyo:
Smart guy, but he go over do am

Fool
There is nothing smart about defrauding people of their hard earned money. This guy is a criminal and I'm beginning to suspect you're one too.

1 Like 1 Share

Crime / Re: Reward Offered For Info On Beheaded Animal Linked To 'Rituals' In New York by 12inchess: 11:21am On Nov 16, 2023
pachigo001:
Ewedu miscreants will mine anything that have skulls

Okpa miscreants will always carry drugs to Malaysia and get caught since they are not smart enough🙄

1 Like

Crime / Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by 12inchess: 1:33pm On Nov 15, 2023
qtx:

So does that mean only black guys rape women in those countries?
Have u ever heard a white girl telling a black dude, "hey dont forget you are black, just try anything funny"?
Make you sit down there. You don't know the way Oyinbo girls think. You clearly have no idea. We that live with them we are telling you what typically happens. Let me paint a scenario. It might not be true in this exact case since I wasn't there but it happens alot.

The girl may have white boyfriend. A typical take home to mama and papa kind of guy that she is dating. Regular joe.

But she wants fun an excitement. So she goes to club with a two white friends. She meets Oriaku. They all start drinking and partially lose their senses. Note the word partially. She still knows what is going oooo. But she is enjoying it. She start flirting heavily with Oriaku. She even initiates a kiss on the dancefloor with him. She may even grab his ass. Oriaku sees this as greenlight. Her friends are distracted. She tells Oriaku that he may get lucky and then walks to the toilet. After a few minutes Oriaku goes to meet her there. They have passionate drunking interracial sex in the bathroom which they have BOTH being fantasizing about. One of her friends looks for her and somehow figures out she has sex in the bathroom with a black guy. She gets embarrassed and lies she was drunk because she shouldn't have sex with Oriaku who is a an alpha male but black and culturally unacceptable nonetheless. Assuming Oriaku was white they will all just lock up. And then are friends suggest that it could be rape. They call the Police and Oriaku is now in deep s.h.it.

This is a typical scenario that happens a lot between African guys and whites girls in clubs and many are in jail. The Oyinbo girls would not take accountability for what happened and mess up your life.

It almost happened to me. My word of advice "Leave these Oyinbo girls alone" You will hardly hear such cases when both races doing the illicit activity are blacks or both are whites.
Sports / Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by 12inchess: 12:23am On Nov 15, 2023
Make the wife park well. Shebi una dey on ring light and talk for podcast say "broke men deserve no pussy" You come see rich popular successful man like Ighalo. Even though the guy na Otu for national team. But shey he no deserve to bang all the pu.ss.y. Shebi na hypergamy we dey! No be Iyabo Ojo pikin talk say "I cannot date anyone poorer than me" As Ighalo come get plenty money. Shey make e no bang all day the Pus.s.y wey e like? Ighalo my man, carry on jare. Nothing do you. Make you sha no lose guard. I swear if the Ighalo broke like me, shey this him wife go dey yab am online up and down. Broke men are thrown to the curb everyday by their wife. We no dey hear pim.

Broke men like us. Who dey look our face. Ighalo keep doing it for us. Goal scorer on and off the field. Sha no score own goal grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Crime / Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by 12inchess: 12:08am On Nov 15, 2023
bjtinz:

Out of curiosity though, what exactly does that (bolded) mean?

Baby do you want to F**k
Yes hon, I want to f##k.
Okay sign here embarassed
Honestly we need to create like a consent app or something to get these ladies to sign abeg. Too many men have fallen for this no consent she was drunk rape thing. Even a lady that did it with clear eye can comeback and claim rape tomorrow.This is too much power to give your sex partner. They could totally ruin your life with this.

1 Like

Crime / Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by 12inchess: 12:05am On Nov 15, 2023
ednut1:
followed him to female toilet You are definitely a future rapist. Drunk women cannot give consent everyone in the west knows this.
Can drunk men give consent? If two of them are drunk or very tipsy and somehow they get excited and sex happens. Is it fair if only the woman can claim she was drunk and then raped. Why cant the man claim same?

1 Like

Crime / Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by 12inchess: 12:02am On Nov 15, 2023
bjtinz:
I can see a lot of comments claiming it's consensual sex gone wrong.

Well, It's possible, and to be honest I suspect the fairly light sentence was in recognition of that fact.

But let's look at the issues:

The lady might have agreed, but from legal standpoint, her inebriated state precludes her ability to give consent, and the man should have recognized that, and let her be.

Then we consider the context: it happened in a female restroom. Let's be clear, a female going to a male toilet might be overlooked as a mildly amusing, but vice versa is a grave crime - signs of a pervert, and fits the rapist tag.

Then of course you cannot discount the race issue. With all these, the odds were heavily against the man.

7 year is not a light sentence. By the time he is out we will be on iPhone 19 and Emilokan will no longer be the president.

Nigerian youngins, stop following what you see on Hollywood.Many Oyinbo ladies are ashamed of liking black guys and can claim rape if they feel it will embarrass them. The Judges here will show your black ass no mercy or give you the benefit of doubt.

1 Like

Travel / Re: 67 Passengers, Flight Crews Survive, As Valuejet’s Aircraft Skids Off Runway by 12inchess: 11:57pm On Nov 14, 2023
This is the third near miss in a month. If something happens now tomorrow (God forbid) they will say it's unavoidable. Why do planes keep having issues with landing or takeoff. This is not normal. FAAN is putting people's life at risk without addressing this. What is really happening?

1 Like

Crime / Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by 12inchess: 6:34pm On Nov 14, 2023
If I talk now you feminists lots will insult me. But Naija guys abroad in obodo oyinbo, leave these oyinbo girls alone. They will only get you into trouble. The court will punish you even if you're innoccent. She just needs to say she was harrassed while drunk and they will send you straight to jail. They already think you're an animal anyway. angry angry angry

Typical oyinbo girl in the club can initiate kissing with you, and doing serious flirting. If things goes down between you both and then her friends find out and she gets embrassed for being an easy lay, she will tell her friends and the police she was drunk and you raped her.

PS: I don't support rape and sexual harrassment but anyone living abroad should know the context of what I'm talking about.
It's better to self-service than end up in jail. a word is enuff for the wise ooooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Aisha Yesufu: The Next Uprising Might End Up Violent by 12inchess: 5:10am On Nov 13, 2023
Nigerians are the least people to take serious. All these ones that are making noise, if they give them govt appointments tomorrow they will all keep silent. If any Nigerian tells you to join them in any protest, best believe they have another agenda or something to benefit directly or indirectly from the protest personally.

The whole FEMCO Endsars thing, on the day soldiers came to toll gate, did you see any of the FEMCO or children of elites present?Make una dey deceive una self she gbo. Let me not just name names since it's all public information now.

9 Likes

Car Talk / Re: Nigerians Don't Know How To Use Headlights. by 12inchess: 2:51pm On Nov 12, 2023
Yinmu. In the Americans state where I stay, it's the same thing. Everyone has their full or high beam on. It's not the right thing but you too better put your full beam on otherwise you won't see anything

2 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by 12inchess: 6:13pm On Nov 08, 2023
G7 is another word for the west. In short they are in support of total decimation of Gaza. Afterall no be their citizens dey there. If Middle eastern block like they should not have sense. angry

Since many Nigerians lack comprehension, let me summarize this news for you all "We will keep supporting the bombing to stupor of Gaza.We do not support ceasefire with Hamas. Don't worry we will provide you humanitarian aid to the people of Gaza after bombing them.

More simplistic summary: "We will continue to provide weapons to bomb Gaza in the day and provide medicine and food to the injured at night."

6 Likes

Sports / Re: No African Country Voted For Osimhen For Balon D'or (Photo) by 12inchess: 10:30pm On Nov 07, 2023
Babangidapikin:
That shows fairness
That shows madness.
Politics / Re: What Is A Presidential Yacht? Thecable Takes You Into The World Of The Big Toy by 12inchess: 12:09am On Nov 07, 2023
masseratti:
This is junk journalism by daily post.. House of rep has reject the yacht, Buhari Okay the purchase I can bet my left yansh that man didn't know what he was signing, just like so many things he just signed away to his ministers and cabals.. Quite unfortunate, they said it has been delivered.. No wahala.. Since we never pay make them return am.. Let's face another thing much more Important than. Yacht story abeg..

Then he should sell it. He can't keep it an then come around and say he is not involved. Besides both Buhari and Tinubu are from the same party. That 5 billion naira can do alot for many suffering Nigerians.
Politics / Re: What Is A Presidential Yacht? Thecable Takes You Into The World Of The Big Toy by 12inchess: 12:07am On Nov 07, 2023
Everyone on here knows I'm an agbadorian. But I will never support this when millions of Nigerians are suffering big time from poor economy. This is a disappointment from a Govt that is yet to achieve anything substantial in 6 months.
Family / Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by 12inchess: 4:31pm On Nov 03, 2023
This is why Hakimi is the MVP. Both on field and off the field

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel by 12inchess: 5:37pm On Nov 02, 2023
BloodyDoe:
Clowns

Retarded clowns undecided

Very retarded clowns.You missed the word "very". Igbo Jews that still need Visa to enter Jerusalem. grin
Crime / Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Onitsha For Illegally Collecting Tax by 12inchess: 1:35pm On Nov 02, 2023
immortalmortal:
There's no justification for jungle justice.. but the system has failed woefully... If there was a working system, all these would not have happened. First of all there is hunger in the land and where you try to sow where you do not reap you suffer the consequences. People are frustrated and you carry your frustration to take(steal) from another frustrated person, whatever you see is what you'd get.
Secondly, these guys have obviously been constituting a nuisance around there and they were probably handed over to necessary authorities but nothing was done hence the jungle justice.

There is no justification for jungle justice. Just end it there

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Portable Attacks Olamide For Signing His Ex- Signee, Young Duu by 12inchess: 8:29pm On Oct 28, 2023
Bar1941:
This Portable na lunatic.

The idîot had given close to 5 different versions of who killed Mohbad.

Pesin if you test hin blood you go find more igbo shayo and colos than red and white blood cells.
Celebrities / Re: Portable Attacks Olamide For Signing His Ex- Signee, Young Duu by 12inchess: 8:28pm On Oct 28, 2023
Nigerian street music industry last last na like 2pac and Biggie e go still end. This portable which artiste wey e don sign wey don blow? Abeg make e go sit down for one place joor. Making noise up and down
. So make Young duu no follow another record label as you no gree help am. angry
Education / Re: "Converting HND To Degree Is Absurd" By Punch Editorial Board by 12inchess: 7:19pm On Oct 26, 2023
Truth be told. HND is like Associate Degree in the U.S and universities have been demarketing such programs for a long time even abroad.However, let's be frank the bar of entry into both is different. Hence one will certainly be more valued than the other. If there were plentiful jobs in Nigeria we won't be having this mumu discussions anyway.

2 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: Naira Appreciates From 1310/$ To 1300/$ In Parallel Market by 12inchess: 1:58pm On Oct 26, 2023
Atleast the current CBN governor is not blaming Aboki FX for this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 39 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.