Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

12inchess's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 12inchess's Profile / 12inchess's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 39 pages)

Education / Re: Poor Result From UNICAL Mathematics Department by 12inchess: 7:22pm On Jul 18, 2023
If all your students fail like this then as a lecturer you're a failure as well. Quit your job and save your students the stress. If you're a doctor and all your patients are dying or if you're a lawyer and all your clients lose all their cases won't we term you a failed professional?
Crime / Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by 12inchess: 2:56pm On Jul 18, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Men are wicked.
Because you are not like them does not change the fact that an overwhelming majority of men pose and remain a danger to women.
The stats don't lie.
Why should you be needing experience to handle relationships with people if not the fact that many of them are capable of harming you?

This narrative that men are wicked just needs to stop. When you're in danger, it is still some of this men that will be the security that will protect you from other bad people be they men or women.

Stop parroting what senseless twitter people are whining about. These are women that have been in traumatic relationship. For every bad man, there are 100s if not 1000s of equally good men. You just need to seek them and associate with them.Use your brain.

When we tell you women to stop dating flashy gangstas, you will not hear word, yet there is that responsible guy that you will put in the friendzone because he is not acting irrationally like a thug.

1 Like

Crime / Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by 12inchess: 2:52pm On Jul 18, 2023
dating someone called "Killaboi" Na wa ooooo embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Politics / Re: Court Orders Immediate Release Of Emefiele, Bars DSS From Re-arresting Him by 12inchess: 2:05pm On Jul 14, 2023
Govt of smoke screens. They just playing to the gallery.

12 Likes

Sports / Re: Lionel Messi Spotted Doing His Grocery Shopping In Miami USA by 12inchess: 1:57pm On Jul 14, 2023
anonymuz:
see white men simplicity. No one was worshipping him the mall. Check his dress sense too.

Bro sit this one out. It's not any simplicity. No one really knows about him in America. Except the immigrants or children of immigrants from football loving countries. If it was "american football" now for example Tom Brady should show up at a mall in Miami, he would be swamp.

Notice: I said "football loving countries" and not "soccer loving countries". It's not football if you play it with your hands.lol. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Throwback: Evi Edna Ogholi (Nigerian Female Reggae Musician) Is 57 Today by 12inchess: 8:55pm On Jul 13, 2023
I can only compare her to like Tiwa Savage now. She was that fire in her time. If you know you know. Her "Happy birthday" song was a must a every childrens party back then. If the Dj no play that song then he no sabi work.

3 Likes

Career / Re: Is It Possible To Get My Money Back? by 12inchess: 6:25pm On Jul 12, 2023
This is a lesson to you. Whenever you sign a document make sure you keep a copy. Youve been scammed.

I will advice you to look for the people funding the data collection and send them an email. Spoil the business for the Nigerian based company before you leave. angry angry angry angry

Call them out on twitter.
Phones / Re: Twitter Threatens To Sue Meta For Hiring Former Employees To Build "Threads" by 12inchess: 9:31pm On Jul 06, 2023
Twitter dey craze. When they were firing staff left right and center did they expect that they will stay jobless forever?

1 Like 1 Share

Career / Re: I Need Your Advice On Whether To Relocate To Canada Or Start Poultry Farm by 12inchess: 3:39pm On Jul 06, 2023
You're 22. Bro go to Canada. Hustle for Canadian PR and Citizenship. Does Nigeria of today look like its benefiting the youth? Go to Canada the right way. Through school or express entry.

If your poultry farm in Naija faces any mishap, there is no govt back initiative to fall back on oooo.

3 Likes

Travel / Re: UK Is Getting More And More Dangerous For Black People As The Days Go By..... by 12inchess: 3:22pm On Jul 06, 2023
sonofElElyon:

In a psychiatric report read out in court, Mr Barrow said: "Fire has always helped him with stress. It has always been cathartic - i.e. seeing a fire take hold provides psychological relief to him and when the fire goes up, it always gives him a sense of release. The more the fire goes on, the more mesmerised he gets.

Possessed by Infernal demons

His Infernal demons couldnt urge him to burn himself. It's that young African family with two kids that they told him to set fire on. He and his infernal demons dey craze angry angry angry angry angry

PS: When these people commit evil crimes they start blaming their mental health. Whey didnt his infernal demons lead him to go and set fire on his father or mother that birthed him. Fu.ckin.g baby killer
Health / Re: New Law Allows Nigerian Trained Medical Doctors To Bypass US Residency by 12inchess: 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2023
I plead the blood on all our doctors from parasitic endeavors of this oyinbos brain draining all our doctors.

In Naira Marley's voice "Japa, Japa,Japa lo London" grin grin grin grin

This message was sent from Canada.
Properties / Re: Four-Storey Building Collapses In Lifecamp, Abuja, Many Injured (Video, Photos) by 12inchess: 11:29am On Jul 04, 2023
Government should start suing the business who engage in this poor construction. In a western country, the workers family will sue your construction company into bankruptcy and take all your assets. But in Nigeria, poor people (e.g. laborers) don't have rights.

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: OPEC Bars Bloomberg, Reuters, WSJ Reporters From Vienna Conference by 12inchess: 8:24pm On Jun 29, 2023
Global politics and economics gbas gbos. grin grin grin

It appears some countries are no longer comfy with unfavorable reporting from media orgs that harms them indirectly.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Why Cannabis Use In US, UK, Others Differs From Nigeria – NDLEA by 12inchess: 9:51pm On Jun 28, 2023
Foreign Affairs / Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by 12inchess: 3:24am On Jun 27, 2023
Foreign Affairs / Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by 12inchess: 2:56am On Jun 27, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Seems you don’t know Russia is very small! Forget the landmass people talk about. Over 50% of it are inhabitable. And how many cities does Russia have?

That whole country does not need too much ammunition's! . Only the US F16’s and F22’s will turn Russia to a car park. Bringing in the F35’s will be uncalled for.

War is won on the ground and not in the air. You can't bomb what you can't see save for mass destruction like nuclear.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by 12inchess: 10:20pm On Jun 26, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

You sounding like only Putin has access to nuclear weapons.

He will launch the nuclear weapons and the US will be looking shey?

Comedian

Bro just a take a look at a world map. He may actually be right. Belarus is very close to Poland and even Ukraine. Putin may be playing mind games. Using this as an excuse to move military assets to Belarus? Wagner doing the dirty job and blaming some disloyal elements within the ranks? 3D chess 4D chess 5 D chess. Who knows? Putin is super cunning.

11 Likes 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) by 12inchess: 1:04pm On Jun 24, 2023
Wagner Group doesn't give a shit. They are mercenaries for hire. They don't give a flying f.cuk about any morality and neither give two s.h.its about a few mercenaries dying here and there. They are a gang for hire and maybe NATO or U.S fit don pay dem better money. PUTIN cnome dey there dey cry. Make NATO sha do softly softly because Russia get plenty Nuclear bomb.Last last everybody go dey alright.

5 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: US-China: Biden Calls Chinese President Xi Dictator Day After Beijing Talks by 12inchess: 2:21pm On Jun 22, 2023
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Agrees With Bill Gates' Comment On The "Japa" Syndrome by 12inchess: 12:18pm On Jun 22, 2023
And this is the person some people wanted to be President. Ewww. Japa is so good for us that we subsidize tertiary education and then have all the top graduates now working in other countries to improve their economy. Ofcourse what do you expect Bill Gates to say when his companies and the economy of his country benefits from Japa.

If Japa is so good, how come it's not prevalent abroad i.e. Europeans or Americans migrating to Nigeria en mass.
Foreign Affairs / Re: US-China: Biden Calls Chinese President Xi Dictator Day After Beijing Talks by 12inchess: 12:12pm On Jun 22, 2023
Yankiss:
World leaders should pick their words carefully to avoid stoking unnecessary tensions. When did Xi become a democrat? The system of Government in China is not same with US and should not be an issue. More important is to find common ground to deescalate world tensions! Whoever is backing Russia or Ukraine should desist and become neutral arbiters for peace to reign. Many innocent souls are being wasted and the world seems dangerously close to a nuclear holocaust.

Bro it's Zelenskky that needs heavy slaps. He used his country for Proxy war. Now what is left of Ukraine ?? If someone says there are cockroaches in your house and then brings out fire to burn your house down just because of cockroaches. Should you allow them?

13 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: US-China: Biden Calls Chinese President Xi Dictator Day After Beijing Talks by 12inchess: 12:07pm On Jun 22, 2023
Politics / Re: President Tinubu Receives United States Ass. Secretary Of State, Geoffrey Praytt by 12inchess: 5:16pm On Jun 19, 2023

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by 12inchess: 12:38am On Jun 19, 2023

6 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by 12inchess: 8:12pm On Jun 18, 2023
Mscheww. Na good thunder go fire this woman. Ewo ni were (what is this madness). There are so many couples that maybe one of them will go abroad for greener pastures and then the other will be in Nigeria for even 2 yrs. 3 yrs and more. Just 8months. This woman dey craze. She come dey cry stupid crocodile tears. Even if you want to sleep with another person because you claim you're lonely of all the people in this world its your husband's brother you're f.u.ck.ing! No be today people dey cheat. But to be fucking your husband's brother? Madam you have no shame. you're mad ma.
Foreign Affairs / Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by 12inchess: 1:38am On Jun 18, 2023
Celebrities / Re: Ayra Starr’s Childhood Dance Video Emerges On Her 21st Birthday, She Reacts by 12inchess: 7:06pm On Jun 15, 2023
GJames:

How much should de sell it to bags of beans them?

Bag of beans them don't deserve any fuel. They should trekkk angry angry angry angry Maybe they will lose some weight angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Politics / Re: Ekiti Governor Oyebanji Donates Cash, Mattresses To Special Schools by 12inchess: 1:13pm On Jun 14, 2023
Using that word 'donate' pisses me off. He didn't donate sh.i.t. He used state funds to buy the school mattress. Is the money coming out of his pocket? Is that not part of his responsibility as the governor of the state?Donate is when you use your personal money abeg.Call a spade a spade.
Celebrities / Re: Lagos Socialite, Hazelqueen, Marks 40th Birthday Amidst Fanfare by 12inchess: 9:26pm On Jun 12, 2023
I swear I no know this woman from anywhere. How she become Lagos socialite I no just know. Who be this. Even Brobisky popular pass her. But wait sef. How this post take reach frontpage. mods you don dey collect bribe abi.

1 Like

Religion / Re: Mercy Chinwo Now Charges N10m To Perform In Churches – Rev. Fr. Oluoma by 12inchess: 4:20pm On Jun 08, 2023
grin grin

Travel / Re: If You are Doing Well In Nigeria, You Have No Business Relocating Abroad by 12inchess: 5:31pm On Jun 06, 2023
savcy:
I overheard a story last week of a high ranking employee of NDPR relocating abroad to go work in elderly people's home. Kai! Una get mind no worry. Person get money to live for Gulf estate, PH, or one of theses fancy locations, and to buy better car. E abandon all only to dey work for elderly people's home for yankee... Tueh! I no fit. I go instead enroll my children for boarding school there, then dey visit periodically.

This is the kind of people I'm referring to. Why leave an high ranking job in NDPR paying millions to come and be working in elderly people's home abroad. It makes no damn sense.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 39 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.