Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

12inchess's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 12inchess's Profile / 12inchess's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 39 pages)

Politics / Re: Florence Ita Giwa, A Phenomenal Woman Of Substance – Donald Duke by 12inchess: 8:10pm On Sep 19, 2023
Abi eye dey pain me ni. Nobody this same Donald Duke call this woman Ashawo last month? undecided

Anyway nothing concern us with their sugar mummy sugar son relationship.

1 Like

Politics / Re: 2023: Atiku, Peter Obi Gave Victory As Donation To Tinubu – Soyinka by 12inchess: 10:36pm On Sep 17, 2023
Peter Obi and Atiku could not defeat the incumbent when they were together. It's when they had separated that they would win. Please we need to use our brains in this country. It was obvious they were going to lose. If Peter Obi and Atiku had joined forces they could have stood a chance but everyone wants to form Godfather on their own.

3 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry by 12inchess: 6:26pm On Sep 17, 2023
TechCapon:
thanks for the clarification bro. I was thinking after he left the label, they left him alone. didn't know the witch-hunting continued. But i saw an interview mohbad did where he said everything was fine with him. maybe he was lying sha

So because he left label they now frustrated his life. Anyway e no concern me. I've started wearing belt. To hell with No belt gang. I don resign my membership abeg.
Politics / Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by 12inchess: 4:37pm On Sep 15, 2023
If Dem born Obidients we'll make them release Peter Obi's transcript. Abeg I wan laugh. Back to back Obidient just dey lule up and down. DJ play me Balablu by DJ Kaywise grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Family / Re: Mohbad: Where’s Imole’s Mother ? by 12inchess: 11:24am On Sep 15, 2023
Because someone sang something in a song doesn't mean it's true. The same Mohbad already said many of his lyrics are from his imagination.This is how people get into trouble. Not being able to separate showbiz from real life

8 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) by 12inchess: 6:27pm On Sep 13, 2023
I love Mohbad music mehn.

Backside by Mohbad.
Nkan to gbe seyin por gan
Jesu lo le gbawa
Jeka lo se ninu Iyara

If you wan come
Make we follow go
Go yankee,go Morocco
Ni sho ninu iyara
Photographer gan ole yawa…

RIP Mohbad Imolelization cry
Travel / Re: Nigerians Abroad Should Stop Advising Nigerians NOT To Japa by 12inchess: 12:10pm On Sep 13, 2023
Make una come naaa. It's very easy over here in abroad. Just sell all your properties in Nigeria and leave your Deloitte Job where you've become a Manager. You don't even need to come through legal means. Just come on visiting visa. When you get here you can easily divorce your wife and marry oyinbo. Within like 1 year you will get your papers then start as Deloitte Manager again in Dallas, Or Houston. It's not that hard. Just come. There is job and money waiting for you.There is even credit system so you have access to funds to buy whatever you want. You can take a loan to buy a 2024 model car and be paying small small. Just come. Anybody telling you otherwise is an enemy of progress.

5 Likes

Travel / Re: JAPA Fever Among Nigerian Youths by 12inchess: 12:40pm On Sep 12, 2023
Me I have stopped advicing anyone because they will never hear word. Everybody should do whatever they like. Husband will be working in GTB Bank as a Manager. Maybe wife is working in one good job too in Corporate Nigeria. Typical High-Middle Class family with Teenage kids or kids that are about 8years to 10 years. Rather than think of how to capitalize on their gains, they will now sell all their property and come and "hustle' abroad. Can you tell me which hustle they want to start doing abroad at 40 to 50 years of age? Why not.look for money to send your kids to come school abroad? The risk to reward ratio is just too high if they fail. Japa may not work for you. Now what?

Atleast if you must Japa eventually do it legally and not through visiting visa,or other shady means.

7 Likes

Sports / Re: Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf by 12inchess: 5:03pm On Sep 10, 2023
abbey621:

You do realize prostitutes can be raped as well? They can also file sexual assault charges against any man sad

Nothing like rape. You will both enter agreement ni. She will say the services she is offering, then you will make your payment and then you will decide the day of the match.
Sports / Re: Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf by 12inchess: 3:13pm On Sep 10, 2023
Throwback:
E be like say Football no wan serious again.

If anyone has anything against a player, take him to court.

If I owned a team, only the law will make me drop a player who wants to play.

Not social media, not political correctness, not blackmail.

If I was a coach, I will resign if the club management tried that rubbish with any player under me.

The nerve and audacity that she has to even go after the club to ensure that the player was dropped.

And they complied like a puppet over an accusation?

Just an accusation?

This world is going crazy.

Exactly. How will the club just drop a player over social media trial. It's not right. Let her go to court. If court rules in her favor then you can drop him. Tomorrow if the court rules and says the guy was not at fault you will have destroyed his career. It's not fair.

Fellow youngins in Nigeria that are making it small small. Have some sense. It's not long before such a case will come to Nigeria as well. A word is enough for the wise oooooo.

15 Likes 1 Share

Sports / Re: Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf by 12inchess: 3:09pm On Sep 10, 2023
I still insist that the day they legalize prositution or sex work in western countries. Many men there will neither have relationship or get married. Look at this guy now. Superstar and all this woman is going to destroy his career. Is he not just better off paying for sex from these ladies? A whole Dangote his reputation was ruined by Olosho and she even demanded quiet money of 10k per month. In America, they will try to tie male celebrities down with pregnancy. Then have babies they won't take care of while spending the money on clubs and trips to the extent that Drake start pouring acid in his used condoms to destroy the sperm. For many of them it's just a hustle. When it doesn't go their way they will come to social media to cry foul and ruin your reputation or claim you assaulted them. Look at the case of Johnny Depp too. And as a guy no one will ever believe you. You can't tell me that this pancaked face looking girl is not out to pin this guy for his resources.

19 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Despair Is Not An Option - Peter Obi by 12inchess: 1:36pm On Sep 09, 2023
muykem:
I am very disappointed in Peter Obi lawyers. They didn't come up with any figures to show Peter Obi won the election.
We voted manually, votes counted manually, results announced in the poling units manually, results were entered into form EC8A manually, each agents collect their results copies manually.
I don't know why is it difficult to prove our case.

Because they have no case. Obi came third. That is why they are going on stupid leads like 25% in Abuja, Tinubu was a drug dealer, Tinubu certificate etc. All pre election matters. Which is also why they loss woefully at the High court and will still lose woefully at that Supreme court. If they had any strong evidence they will have brought it out by now. Thubv is your President and the way you Obidients are carrying on, he will likely do two terms.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Barack Obama's Daughter, Sasha Smoking Marijuana In Public goes viral by 12inchess: 6:19pm On Sep 08, 2023
NAC1666:

Where is her bodyguard?
He is probably stoned in one corner.He fit even been her dealer.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Barack Obama's Daughter, Sasha Smoking Marijuana In Public goes viral by 12inchess: 6:18pm On Sep 08, 2023
Cow no dey born goat. Ganja is legal in America
Family / Re: As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup by 12inchess: 4:53pm On Sep 07, 2023
The OP is ma.d for creating this topic and the mods are ins.an.e for moving this to the frontpage angry angry angry angry
Politics / Re: Why Nigeria’s Refineries Will Never Work – Obasanjo by 12inchess: 4:17pm On Sep 05, 2023
No open bid. Just hand it over to your friends Aliko and Otedola. This in itself is corruption.

1 Like

Politics / Re: "DSS Now Reduced To Govt Propaganda Arm" —NANS Fumes Over Clampdown On Protests by 12inchess: 5:50pm On Sep 04, 2023
Akaegwu:
Calling your father's scallywags. Na whaa oo.

What are fathers doing in NANS We 21 and 22 years old students in our Universities. NANS is useless organization that only collect bribes and organize protests for the highest bidder.
Music/Radio / Re: 2023 Headies Award Winners (Full List) by 12inchess: 5:25pm On Sep 04, 2023
Nlanalyst:
Odumodublck winning best rap single over songs like Reminisce- Hustle. PsycoYP - Bando diaries, Black Bonez - Back in Uni means this award is not to be taken seriously. While there's still Ladi Poe - Big energy. The whole thing na just joke.

Again, Wande coal Kpe paso won the best male vocal performance 0ver Praiz - Reckless, Oxlade- Ku lo sa, Chike - Spell remix and Ric Hassani - My only baby? This only means one thing. The voters are absolutely stupid and they have flawed sense of music or the award in itself is strictly about favoritism.

If they carry the Best Rap Single from Odumudo now give Ladi poe for Big Energy or Reminisce for Hustle. Na you go still come out later talk say na Yoruba awards
Music/Radio / Re: 2023 Headies Award Winners (Full List) by 12inchess: 5:24pm On Sep 04, 2023
Music/Radio / Re: 2023 Headies Award Winners (Full List) by 12inchess: 5:14pm On Sep 04, 2023
Kingosytex:
Burna wasn't even present to collect his award, baba is certainly way bigger than the Headies.
Meanwhile, why dem carry dis award go USA?
Is Grammy held in Nigeria? Who do us this thing sef?
How on earth is that Odumodublvck song a rap song? How on earth is Odumodublvck a rapper?
This Headies na pure joke.

If Mavin is bigger than the headies. Why is Ayrra whinning on twitter that she wasn't presented her award on stage because she is a female despite the fact that neither she nor Simi attended the award show. I saw Omawumi there. Is Ayra bigger than Omawumi when she was in her prime or Waje that also won an award after over a decade of releasing music?

1 Like

Music/Radio / Re: 2023 Headies Award Winners (Full List) by 12inchess: 5:10pm On Sep 04, 2023
mcbreeze:
But why Atlanta Georgia?

Until Lagos or the other states in Nigeria is ready.... They all need to do better with the infrastructure. Afrobeat ain't waiting for nobody.

1 Like

Sports / Re: €200m For One Foot — Napoli Set New Victor Osimhen Price Tag by 12inchess: 1:37pm On Sep 04, 2023
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin they are not selling him to the camel league then

Saudis will spend any amount of money to get what they want. Remember they have bastard money and reserves of Gold. Europeans worship money and will sell once the money is too big for them to refuse. A match made in heaven to increase Osimehin's value on the market.This is where Osimehin needs to be wise. The Saudi league is not that competitive. He should continue to play in Europe. He should only leave when European clubs of the Caliber like Real Madrid, Barca, Bayern, Man U, Arsenal etc etc come with big money for him. He is in Prime and need to be playing in a good league lest he lose his skills. You're only as good or better than your opponents. This is also important for the Nigerian national team.

2 Likes

Education / Re: Oluwademilade Odumuboni Beats 782,852 Others To Win Toyota Global Contest by 12inchess: 9:57am On Sep 04, 2023
But Toyota is not even providing clear description of the idea. Or are they attempting to take ownership of his ideas and patent it? What exactly is the idea? Where are the drawings? If they do then he certainly deserves EQUITY and not a 5k dollars.
Politics / Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by 12inchess: 3:09pm On Sep 03, 2023
As much as I don't like this Lady and she may have stolen govt funds. Imagine trying to take over someone's property that you dont own. That couple are rogues.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Lauretta Onochie Stranded, Homeless In The UK - Saharareporters by 12inchess: 3:07pm On Sep 03, 2023
etrange:
Mine is that the little child should be excused. I mean, why expose the kid to this and even allow him to verbally attack the lady? These are the kind if things we should shield our children from. It seems okay now cause it's against a common enemy, but it won't always be.
Na Children of Woke Generation be that. If you like allow wokeism to swallow up training for your Children na you sabi. If that small pikin continues on that trajectory he will slap his teachers and parents when he is a teenager.

1 Like 1 Share

Religion / Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by 12inchess: 1:29pm On Sep 03, 2023
JMANbt:
As for me, I tap into his blessings & he whom God has blessed, is blessed already. Let's learn to bridle our tongues towards all anointed servant of God in as much as we shall all give account of our respective lives on judgement day. More so, no one is allergic to wrongs as the subject uses a wrong or imperfect instances to justify his thoughts. Let's be guided. We all shall make it in life & be a blessing to others. Shalom!

I no dey bridle any tongue. The bible wey talk say touch not my annointed na the same bible wey talk say test all spirits. If a so called MOG is flying private jet and many of his members are living in penury is that what Jesus thought about. Is that how the early church was run where everyone donated everything they had to a common purse and shared according to each individuals needs. Can you fly inside his private jet? Can ur kids attend his university? Sit down there they tap into blessings while pastors they tap into your brain. Someone should come and justify the reasons for all these oppulence in the midst of lack by pastors for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Religion / Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by 12inchess: 1:06pm On Sep 03, 2023
Portable show love to the streets.Is not like Portable is a billionaire but he still remembers what it means to be broke. Pastor Oyedope flying private jet will now be demanding tithe from people some earning less than 50 k for their whole family. Make it make sense. If you no use your brain Dem go use am for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Religion / Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by 12inchess: 1:02pm On Sep 03, 2023
I'm surprised he didn't mention how Jesus rode on a donkey as justification for flying in a private jet. Anyway like they always says " if you don't pay tithe your life will be tight" Bars !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Travel / Re: Japa: I Am Confused, Please Advise. by 12inchess: 1:28pm On Sep 02, 2023
Usefulsense:
This is my story. Please advice.

I sent my wife to Australia in 2021 on student visa.

She has invited us, myself and our children aged 12 and 9 and our visa is out. I have also paid like 6 months fees for my children school which was a requirement for the visa.

Owing to her performance at her work place, the company she works for has promised to sponsor for PR. Infact, the process just began and we are sure of having the PR.

I am currently 48 and won't be able to support my family working in Nigeria. Wify has encouraged me that we will be fine that abroad is meant for 2 people.

My only constraint is my age, hence my question. If you are in my shoe, will you travel?

By the way, I work for a private firm here in Nigeria and you know what it is working for a family company.

I will certainly travel if the PR is assured. Ofcourse you may face some retrogression in your career and she may be the bread winner for a time or even forever. So you need to prepare for that and be ready to drop your ego aside. Hopefully she is good and understanding woman. On the other hand you may not face any retrogression and things may go up and way better for you. The key is to cooperate among yourself. It will benefit your kids immensley. Exposure is great.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Major-Gen Abdullahi Muraina's Family Fights Over His Assets by 12inchess: 1:25pm On Sep 02, 2023
InvertedHammer:

/
cool cool grin grin grin

/

Coups are never led by the older officer. How old was Buhari when he was doing coup. How old was Babangida. Na the young officer dey do coup only for us to find out later that they are not different from the older corrupt officers. Corruption eats them up eventually. So f.ck Coup.

6 Likes

Politics / Re: Major-Gen Abdullahi Muraina's Family Fights Over His Assets by 12inchess: 1:22pm On Sep 02, 2023
ComeToJesus:
Those properties
------------------------- = Lack of weapons
Defence budgets

Only a genius will understand the mathematics above.

Your Mathematics is wrong sir. Here I fixed it.

Those properties
------------------------- --> Lack of weapons
Defence budgets

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Major-Gen Abdullahi Muraina's Family Fights Over His Assets by 12inchess: 1:19pm On Sep 02, 2023
Major General grin grin grin General wire wire. Eku ise. All the houses now, does it matter in heaven?

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 39 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.