Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

12inchess's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 12inchess's Profile / 12inchess's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 39 pages)

Politics / Re: "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi by 12inchess: 3:00pm On Oct 05, 2023
Stoplying:

Wrong again, the purpose of a diploma is to give you an academic status. Attendance is not what dipolmas attest for, they attest fir the fact you past the exams in a satisfactory manner.
I have seen people attend a university but fail the exam, and I have seen people who showed up only during exams and passed the exams with success.
The group which failed the exams didn't get the degree, the one which didn't attend classes but past the exams well got the diploma.

You guys again didn't read the deposition or look well at the transcript because it shows clearly there that he not only ATTENEDED the school but also GRADUATED WITH B.S in Business Administration with a Major in Accounting.
Politics / Re: "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi by 12inchess: 2:56pm On Oct 05, 2023
Stoplying:

Dude, my transcripts are just ordinary paper printed by the university staff then stamped. Yes, in the absence of your diploma within conditions, you are allowed to use the transcript as proof you do have said diploma, that is why the university is always quick to deliver transcripts while you are waiting for your diploma. But you should know that it is perfectly reasonable for your transcript to be refused (that happened to me) and for the recruiter to insist that you must present your degree.
The only thing official about a transcript is the stamp on it.
Maybe in Nigeria. But in America what makes a transcript authentic is that it comes DIRECTLY from the school i.e they must be the one to mail it directly to the requesting individual. Even if the school prints it and stamps and you mail it yourself, then it can be agreed to be official except it's in a SEALED and UNOPENED envelope.
Politics / Re: "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi by 12inchess: 2:52pm On Oct 05, 2023
JOemmy:
I just feel CSU is trying to cove up tinibu due to the largesse they have been receiving from him how can anyone legitimately graduate from a university after all the hard work and later decide to throw all that away by going to forge the certificate that was issued to him instead of applying for a replacement? It doesn't make any sense to me.

This is the kind of stuff I hate to see online. You clearly didn't read the entire deposition because Nigerian don't read. This was one of the first questions the CSU rep was asked. That does their institution receive any donations from Tinubu or have they met him or any of his lawyers before to which they said No. Except when Tinubu requested his certificate. If you read it well, it is likely that Tinubu has requested a certificate from CSU and also had one that he got from the third party vendor which are very similar but not identical. That is the one he submitted to INEC. If you ask me, so long as he can prove he graduated from CSU and no evidence of identity theft then there is no case here. But you lots can continue laboring in vain. Na una sabi.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by 12inchess: 7:06pm On Oct 04, 2023
chidiokay:

Mumu what is more certified, than CSU coming out to public/court to Confirm & Affirm Tinubu graduated from there institution is equivalent of any original certificate.

The cases of Mmiesoma should of taught Obedient and atiku supporters a big lesson, only the issuance institution have a say plus final say
All those idiot blowing gramnar insulting jamb where are they today, Peter Obi wey wan teach INEC how to be INEC where is the ediot today.

Nigerians are so gullible, if not why will any learned person queue behind Mmiesoma against jamb, same idiot believed buhari was replace with jubril .. i give up on Obedient

Leave them alone naa. After CSU has come to say this person graduated with 3.52 from our university, they are still on twitter bleating like goats. If you don't know the institution that gives the degree is the only one that can say for sure if the degree is fake or real. This is common sense. Even if you carry this issue to 1000s courts all over the world, they will still defer to the awarding institution.
Politics / Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by 12inchess: 7:03pm On Oct 04, 2023
sotall:

Lol!

Its eithet you need some schooling or you were still a baby when she trended.

Kemi submitted fake nysc exemption certificate and that's why she was removed as Finance minister.
Do you really think that Kemi resigned because she submitted Oluwole NYSC or because she actually DIDNT DO NYSC. I dont even have time to argue with you. Abeg believe what you want to believe. If any school says you graduated from there and provides the transcript, then go and say the person didnt graduate from there naaa.
Politics / Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by 12inchess: 7:00pm On Oct 04, 2023
CivilianJTF:

Wow! That's too much though

The academic system is different. A in America is usually 90. In Nigeria, A is 70. Nigerian institution have stricter grading. The smartest studnet in a Nigerian university will not be graded 90 but 75 or something which is an A.

The systems are different. This is why U.S system doesn't really deal with certificates but transcripts. Third parties be printing all type of certificates. If you want accurate record of any student's academic record, you simply need to get the university to send you the transcript. They will send directly to the requestor. Anything not received directly from the university, they will never vouch for it. They will only defend what they sent to you DIRECTLY. This is why the university has no business telling you whether this certificate is real or forgery. But the transcripts they archive and store them. If you request for it in 100 years time they probably still have the transcript. The design of the certificate could be changed at any time but the academic record will always be kept.

1 Like

Politics / Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by 12inchess: 6:51pm On Oct 04, 2023
sotall:

So what did Kemi do?

Kemi didn't do NYSC. That is different.
Politics / Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by 12inchess: 6:49pm On Oct 04, 2023
tolue42:

So my question is if the original certificate got lost, will the school or US now set up a special arrangements for you because you are a Nigerian??

The school already said they always use another party for replacement of certificate ( because certificate is not important to them).

If you read what the registrar said very well, they still have some certificates people don't come back to pick, just because transcript is the main thing to them.
obidii..iots are dumb. They think everything is anyhow like in Nigeria. If you want to verify academic standings in America, you simply ask the school for the transcript after the person has given you right to do a background check based on privacy laws. In about 2 weeks, they will send you the transcript. All this noise being made by Obi.di.ots literarily pisses me off. If CSU had come back to say he had no records in the school then we can discuss that but till then, this will be my last public comment on this issue.

PEOPLE NEED TO START GETTING SUED FOR FALSE NEWS IN NIGERIA. SOMEONE LIKE DAVID HUNDEYIN NOW, SHOULDN'T HE BE IN PRISON CELL?

2 Likes

Politics / Re: In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri by 12inchess: 6:37pm On Oct 04, 2023
It is a waste of time to try to explain to Obi.iidi.ots that the only official representation of academic standing in the u.s is the transcript obtained from the school. And the school has provided that but Obi.idi.ots get their news from David Hundeyin so I don't blame them for being d.um.b
Politics / Re: Tinubu & CSU: We Don’t Have Time For Frivolous Issues – Yusuf Tuggar by 12inchess: 12:32pm On Oct 04, 2023
What better victory that to make your enemies go the length to verify your transcript for you. Atiku go dey cry now. Tinubu probably has a copy of his transcript at home smiling it every morning and saying " Mumu people, you go learn lesson" grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by 12inchess: 3:52pm On Oct 03, 2023
linearity:

I did not dispute that, yes they stated that he attended and graduated from CSU but the replacement certificate did not come from them.

He fraudulently obtained the replacement diploma.

Potato, photatoe. The main point being he graduated from there and has met the requirements to be eligible to contest. REST.
Politics / Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by 12inchess: 3:19pm On Oct 03, 2023
linearity:

Learn to read legal documents, CSU only stated 'Tinubu replacement Diploma', they did not say the replacement came from them. Early, they stated that they could not find his diplomas as they do not keep them but went further to produce Diploma of other students.

If CSU stated that they could not locate his Diplomas, how come they were able to produce a replacement as you alleged.

Also in previous Court proceedings on this case, CSU stated that they cannot under oath state that the Diploma that Tinubu presented came from them, read it, it is all online.

Also there are some noted differences between the replacement diplomas that Tinubu submitted to INEC and the sample CSU presented...look closed at the bottom of both and at the logo and the dates.

The Southwest College results were that of a female and between all these results and what Tinubu stated, it appear that he used the credentials of a female to gain admission and there are three or four different ages for him....My guess is that, he went to CSU for a Diploma to be submitted to INEC and on a search CSU told him that they can not find any on his file, he then went to Oluwo to get one that look very similar to internet available Diplomas from CSU and like every work on Oluwo certificate the devil is in the details.

Stop spreading lies and misinformation. If you can read, it is stated clearly that CSU agrees he attended and graduated from there. They even posted his transcript.
Politics / Re: What CSU Documents Really Say About Tinubu' Studentship, Age, Gender - FIJ by 12inchess: 3:08pm On Oct 03, 2023
My problem with the opposition in Nigeria is that they focus on the minor. Buhari was President for 8 years with "NEPA bill" certificate. Tinubu is President and will not be removed. This is a fact of life. Why not move on and focus on some other endeavors that could be beneficial?

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by 12inchess: 1:20pm On Oct 03, 2023
Fujiyama:
Funny how we have been reduced to GPA calculations to infer that BAT had a first class (or whatever you want to call it).

The Nigerian university system (despite all its problems) has all universities state very clearly who has a first class...and who does not. There is nothing to debate or argue about. Your class of degree is clearly stated and forms part of the written record of convocation proceedings.

Meanwhile...some people have conferred a so-called first class degree on an individual even though his alma mater has said nothing of the sort about its former student. I have never heard of a case where the public assumes the responsibility of 'assigning' first class honours to a student - and then loudly proclaims this dubious honour at every turn.

Nonsense.

You Obituarists are just pathetic. First it was that he didn't go to CSU. Next was that he didn't get a First Class. E Pele ooooo. Transcript evaluator. You need to get a life.If you like cry from now till next year. It is schools that determine who graduated from their college or not. Now that they have shown us all his transcripts, I will advice you to just REST. The requirements for being a president is SSCE and Tinubu has a college degree.
Politics / Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by 12inchess: 1:15pm On Oct 03, 2023
CivilianJTF:

It's a first class bro!

3.52/4.00 is equivalent to 88% which is a firstclass

Not really. It's about 3.7 to 3.8 for a first class based on my experience with American college system.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by 12inchess: 3:19am On Oct 03, 2023
If you like cry from now till tomorrow. CSU said he graduated from their school. Everything else after that is just laboring in vain. Tinubu even got 3.52 gpa. That is at least a very strong 2.1 or even going closer to First Class equivalent in Nigeria. Shame on Obituarists. Every court case is dead on arrival. They are on a lule spree grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Politics / Re: What's The Usefulness Of A University Certificate In The Presidential Election by 12inchess: 11:23am On Oct 02, 2023
Politics / Re: What's The Usefulness Of A University Certificate In The Presidential Election by 12inchess: 11:22am On Oct 02, 2023
kingbee90:

You people are pathetic. No wonder the whole Africa knows your tribe as "THE TRIBE OF COWARDS".

Na Peter Obi dey drag Tinubu for Chicago courts?
Why not attack Atiku and the northerners?
No wonder you people lost Ilorin till date to the fulani.
"Hausa man go slap yoruba man, Yoruba man go dey look for igbo man to slap instead of him to retaliate on the Hausa man

Bunch of Cowards
Why has someone from the SE never won election in Nigeria? You people are too clannish in behavior. You guys are even lucky that some southwesterners were partly deceived to vote PO. Otherwise the defeat will have been greater for PO. Candidate that cannot get substantial voted in any northern state.
Politics / Re: What's The Usefulness Of A University Certificate In The Presidential Election by 12inchess: 11:22am On Oct 02, 2023
kingbee90:

You people are pathetic. No wonder the whole Africa knows your tribe as "THE TRIBE OF COWARDS".

Na Peter Obi dey drag Tinubu for Chicago courts?
Why not attack Atiku and the northerners?
No wonder you people lost Ilorin till date to the fulani.
"Hausa man go slap yoruba man, Yoruba man go dey look for igbo man to slap instead of him to retaliate on the Hausa man

Bunch of Cowards
Why has someone from the SE never won election in Nigeria? You people are too clannish i behavior. You guys are even lucky that some southwesterners were partly deceived to vote PO. Otherwise the defeat will have been greater. Candidate that cannot get substantial voted in any northern state.
Politics / Re: What's The Usefulness Of A University Certificate In The Presidential Election by 12inchess: 10:23am On Oct 02, 2023
LP is a party of hopelessness and laborers of vainity that is why their supporters who are mostly from the SE of Nigeria think they can unseat the president through fraudulent or illegal means.

5 times Obidi.o.ts have failed aka Lule

1. Twitter campaign to destroy BATs image with edited audio, media fraud,fake news and straight up lies on social media about BAT. O lule
2. Failure in the Presidential elections despite coming third and trying to use deceit and propanganda to convince Nigerians that PO won when he couldn't win any state in the north. O lule.
3. Media campaign to deceive their followers as well as Nigerians that BAT will not be inaugurated. Attempt to harass the Chief Justice of Nigeria through social media campaign. O lule.
4. Failure in the presidential election tribunal. O lule. 5-0 judgement against all their pleas. Trying to turn the consititution on its head. Lying that the president needs to win Abuja. Lying that the election was rigged with no concrete proof. Bringing up pre election matters that were already settled previously in the election tribunal without any new evidence. Wasting the courts time. O lule.
5. Going up and down trying through the backdoor to embarass BAT and scrutinize his degree despite being told multiple times by CSU that Tinubu indeed did graduate from the school.

The next stage is to go to the Supreme court to continue with their campaign of hopelessness.

At this point, the only thing more painful and disappointing than being an Obid.i.ot is being an Arsenal supporter.
Politics / Re: FG In Talks With World Bank For Fresh $1.5 Billion Loan by 12inchess: 3:57pm On Oct 01, 2023
With all commonwealth that Dangote, Rabiu and Otedola are sitting one who expect that they will be able to bail Nigeria despite getting cheap dollars. Rather they are eating Calamari and Sushi on Yatchs
Crime / Re: Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her by 12inchess: 6:06pm On Sep 29, 2023
preekahantas:
I'm sure he was trying to protect her from unforseen circumstances. Nigerian men have no use other than violence.

Just google search "Nigerian Man". If you don't see any news or pictures of violence or criminality, come back here and call me a goat.

This story sounds rather stupid and unbelievable. It's as believable as Sam Larry saying he went to Kenya to look for artiste to sing for his event.

What sounds plausible is that the Ekanem and the wife are knacking each other and when brother in law caught them she turned it to rape matter to cover her shame. I don't know sha and I wasn't there.
Politics / Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by 12inchess: 6:03pm On Sep 29, 2023
INEC declared Tinubu president months ago. He was sworn in by the Chief Justice of Nigeria. The matter went to PEPT Tribunal and they lost woefully on a 5-0 judgement but somehow I'm supposed to follow mumu Obidient logic that Tinubu is an embarrassment. Anyway Obidients are on a "lule" spree so I won't be the one to hinder them from laboring in vain.
Politics / Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by 12inchess: 4:36pm On Sep 29, 2023
You can't tell me this is how Obidients will wail till 2027. Even the book of lamentations no go contain am. Laborers of Vain grin grin grin

If you like write U.N. Tinubu is your President for at least 4 yrs. angry

Fake NADECO.
Politics / Re: Tinubu Challenges US Court Order To Release Records, Files Fresh Objection by 12inchess: 6:49pm On Sep 26, 2023
Obidients masturbating on this news.... somehow feel that once the results are released then "him tu lie" can become president. lol. Make una dey play. The only place PO will be President of is Anambla grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Politics / Re: Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers by 12inchess: 3:27am On Sep 21, 2023
Its only in Nigeria that Military will be acting like bandits. Later they will say we should respect the khaki people.
Music/Radio / Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by 12inchess: 10:15pm On Sep 20, 2023
greypencils:
Even without Mohbad's death, he was a very bad influence on music. All beats, lyrics zero, character zero, content zero. That's no role model for any sane person to follow.

That is your personal opinion. You don't like what I like and I dont like what you like. As long as we are both not commiting any crimes, we should be fine.

I was dancing to Mafo that year though.

1 Like

Music/Radio / Re: Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations by 12inchess: 10:14pm On Sep 20, 2023
Una cancel culture too much. I know Nigerians are emotional over Mohbad's dead. But what if. Just what if Naira Marley has no role to play and there is a deeper conspiracy underneath. Just What if. This is how those Alu 4 boys were burnt ooo..

This is where the law should come into play. But the law in Nigeria is trash. But still the law is the only reprise we have in a democracy. Let the law take it's course first before we charge Naira Mardley to the court of public opinion a la twitter, a la cancel culture.

Remember, Just what if............

I already, deleted his new song "Body" and "Militerian" from my playlist sha..... grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Investment / Re: PayDay To Sell The Company Six Months After $3M Raise by 12inchess: 4:20pm On Sep 20, 2023
I still find it largely interesting and ignorant for young Nigerians to devout their life savings to these "neo-yahoo yahoo" Fintech startups. There is still prudence in dealing with institutionalized banks like First Bank, GTB, Zenith etc. This Neo-Yahoo Yahoo Fintech startups in Nigeria are largely unregulated and nothing stops the CEO from cashing out with your funds to buy him a mansion in San Francisco while f**king San Francisco b**ches with your life savings. After Invictus Obi, una still never learn. The only Fintech company I even trust a little bit is Piggvest or Piggybank because they are supported by First Bank and the person in charge is from a well known family honorable family in Nigeria. But even Cecilia Ibru of Oceanic last last she still engaged in shady dealings. Anyway na una sabi. Just a word of advice, the day that girl comot for Piggvest make una comot your money from there ooo because enough wolves are already waiting in the sidelines to pounce on your funds.

15 Likes 1 Share

Health / Re: Dr. Umoh Michael Dies After Allegedly Working 72 Hours In LUTH by 12inchess: 1:49pm On Sep 20, 2023
Work life balance probably doesn't exist in the program. I mean residency programs are intense anywhere in the world. However, one aspect I noted about this story,if I talk now you people will attack me. After such a long shift, he should have gone to take a rest. But he sha still went to church. Pastors will always threaten members sometimes indirectly attack them if they miss church not knowing what they are going through in other areas of their lives. Or how they are making the money to sustain their livelihood or even donate to the church.At the end of the day, you NEED TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF FIRST because nobody really cares.My 2 cents. RIP to him and God comfort his family.

My favorite line has always been. "If you don't pay your tithe, your life will be tight" Come tight am naa. Assistant Jesus.

7 Likes

Politics / Re: #Mohbad: Ned Nwoko To introduce bill on "Mandatory Autopsy" before burial by 12inchess: 8:12pm On Sep 19, 2023
This Ned Nwoko go dey smoke Igbo. Nothing wey u fit tell me. Even America that has bastard money doesnt conduct autopsy on every death no talk of broke Nigeria.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 39 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.