Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,383 members, 7,822,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

12inchess's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 12inchess's Profile / 12inchess's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 39 pages)

Foreign Affairs / Re: World Bank Blocks Loans, New Funding To Uganda Over Anti-gay Bill by 12inchess: 4:13pm On Aug 09, 2023
I swear I have nothing against gay people but this is big time hypocrisy. I guess it should no longer be called world bank but western ideals world bank. Make it make sense. angry angry angry. Homosexuality became legal in U.S just 20 years ago ooooo. Just f iing 20 years.
Sports / Re: Basketball: Liz Cambage Says She's In Talks To Represent Nigeria by 12inchess: 1:15pm On Aug 08, 2023
She is good player. Let's forgive her. She sabi ball. She can play for us. Lol. Although, she must start from the bench and fight for shirt like everyone else. Trust you if she is still toxic, it won't be long before it comes out again during the training where we will finally end her national career for good. Nigerian Twitter have bad mouth oooo grin grin

Is she better get ready to be VERY humble and fit into the Nigerian team? Dance to Afrobeats after each win? Remember the team is greater than just one person.

Although personally I think she wouldn't last in the D Tigress team. Nigerian girls don't take nonsense. Except she is willing to drop her toxicity at the door to the training camp, the one wey girls for WNBA show her for locker room go be child's play.[color=#990000][/color]
Sports / Re: FIFA Women's W/cup: Tinubu, Atiku, Others Hail Super Falcons Despite Loss by 12inchess: 2:41pm On Aug 07, 2023
festacman:
So sad to lose in this way. Working hard all day and then lost it to poor penalties.

I still doubt whether Super Falcons prepared for penalty and drew up list of takers according strengths before this match. We had this match when England lost their first penalty but the managers order of penalty takers killed it.

Still super proud of Super Falcons. Made the European champion English Lionesses look ordinary. Made Nigeria and Africa proud.

Now, time to go for African Women Cup of Nations as the least compensation while preparing for next World Cup. NFF should swallow its pride and retain the manager to continue moulding the team rather bring in another new hands.

It's obvious they weren't prepared for Penalties. England was.
Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs England: FIFA Women's World Cup 2023. (2 - 4)pens On 7th August 2023 by 12inchess: 2:35pm On Aug 07, 2023
esemes256:
Coach was excellent. ✅
Team defensive spirit superb. ✅
It's a learning experience for Nigeria.

Going forward, they need to work on their attack to make it more effective.

Our defense still remains one of the most solid in the world.

Correct me if I am wrong, our unbeaten run still remains.

Yeah. We need two top strikers up front. Our forward line is weak.

1 Like

Travel / Re: Why Is This Road Designed Like This? (Pictured) by 12inchess: 5:15pm On Aug 06, 2023
Civil Engineer here. So believe me when I tell you it's called a highway turnout (atleast in the U.S). It can be used for several functions such as rest areas, emergency stops, bus stops and drop off points, storing maintenance vehicles and equipment. It's primarily so that the through traffic is unobstructed when carrying out these functions.
Politics / Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger by 12inchess: 4:58pm On Aug 04, 2023
e be like say Tilumbu dey craze angry angry angry

I really feel this is not the right approach. Well no one can know what the Big heads agreed on. Agreement is agreement. Except if they renegade on the agreement.

One good thing. As them don cut Niger power now. We suppose dey get 24 hr light abi. Abi PHCN dey whine us ni. One man's meat is another mans poison.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by 12inchess: 2:04am On Aug 04, 2023
Celebrities / Re: BBNaija's Nengi Shows Off Her Hot Body While On Vacation Abroad (Photos) by 12inchess: 9:41pm On Aug 01, 2023
Backside is so big that she can draw a full picture on it.Ladies with small bum bum matter too. The Lord is your muscle
Politics / Re: US Throws Weight Behind ECOWAS And President Tinubu On Niger by 12inchess: 10:16pm On Jul 31, 2023
thisisit:
US is behind Ecowas.
Russia is behind Niger Republic.
France is the referee.
Battle theatre is co-hosted by Nigeria and Niger.

Let's the battle begin!!!
As long as Dem no bring their rofo rofo enter naija
Politics / Re: Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges by 12inchess: 9:03pm On Jul 31, 2023
House of Assembly need to suffer as well. Not only masses everytime.
Politics / Re: First Lady Oluremi Tinubu Commends Super Falcons by 12inchess: 9:00pm On Jul 31, 2023
Madam First Lady. Some people in Naija are not able to share in your joy because NEPA no give them light to watch match. Tell your husband to fix the damn light ma.

Up Super Falcons.
Sports / Re: Women's W/cup: Each Super Falcons' Player To Earn N46m For Reaching Round Of 16 by 12inchess: 8:40pm On Jul 31, 2023
Oshoala.No worry next time you go score better goals. But please dye your hair back to blue. Nothing wrong with two players with Blue hair. You fit off shirt sef again if you score hattrick. Sha no vex Daddy.

Plumptre ... ABGA baller🤌🤌🤌
Rasheedat
Alozie.

Make I continue??

12 Likes 3 Shares

Foreign Affairs / Re: Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action by 12inchess: 2:35pm On Jul 31, 2023
Family / Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by 12inchess: 2:54pm On Jul 29, 2023
Candidlady:

You don't know me... Talk truly is cheap

But idont think ican ever picture myself fighting over a man
Never ever never

What if that man is all you have just like Mr Ayeni. No career, no money, no real life ambitions.Entirely dependent on the man for everything and no other value other than having kids for a bank CEO. You go fight tire

Family / Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by 12inchess: 2:49pm On Jul 29, 2023
lexy2014:

Which lawyer is the side chic getting when she is a lawyer?

If Mrs Ayeni didn't give up her career, would it have changed anything?

Atleast she would have some dignity and wouldn't be out here defending her husband like her life depends on it despite him sleeping around.

1 Like

Family / Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by 12inchess: 2:47pm On Jul 29, 2023
nedekid:

People make mistakes oh. At that level, any woman you play game with wants to carry belle to trap you. See davido naa. Remember that tennis player boris baker, that nacked a chick in a club toilet. Only for her to bring pikin after some years. The guy argued that he used condom and flushed it. Omo DNA test showed he was the father, howww. The lady confessed that the condom did not go. She then took it and emptied it's contents in her totex.

I think same thing happened to Drake, the rapper as well with his kid. Now he says after every sex encounter, he pours acid in the condoms to destroy the sperms.
Family / Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by 12inchess: 2:45pm On Jul 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink cheesy

So all sidechicks are physically fit acrobats in bed? Are you for real? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy .... see the kain fantasy you dey build for your mind so. grin

Iff we men tell you things, you women never listen anyway. I'm telling you why this stuff is happening from a guy's point of view.If you like believe, if you like no believe, na you sabi. Hypergamy is a bitch. Imagine as a broke guy, all the fine ladies you're trying to talk to are dulling you and one day you suddenly become CEO of Skye Bank. Even if you're fat with a pot belly, now you have 1000 Nigerian ladies all trying to sleep with you. Out of the 1000 at least you can pick 10 premium ones (whether it is fat or slim or even both) if you like. It takes the grace of God not to fall.

3 Likes

Family / Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by 12inchess: 2:37pm On Jul 29, 2023
Rayban25:

This is not a matter of tribalism shes actually saying the truth. We are not saying that girls from all states cant do runs but it's usually most common amongst igbo ladies.

Okay so what should we do with this information. This is just trying to apportion blame. We already know how Igbo people are with money so this is not unexpected. But the man gan gan , the Mr Ayeni if he stayed at home without wondering eyes no Igbo woman will "use juju" on him.
Family / Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by 12inchess: 2:33pm On Jul 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:
What will bedmatics? Abegi make una no dey spew that trash. Na the same missionary many men dey do for home dem dey do with their sidechicks. So dead that nonsense abeg! undecided

The long and short of most affairs is lust and lack of self-control. undecided

This is not true. I no you're a lady and maybe you want to believe this. But some women like Alagwu will go the length. The are physically fit and have over 100 styles in their "style book"
Family / Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by 12inchess: 2:19pm On Jul 29, 2023
purples25:

I don't agree with everything here, but one fact is solid:

Yoruba men do love Igbo women. They love Igbo women with passion. They are obsessed with them. No offence, but those that especially want runs dealings and such, want nothing but Igbo girls. It's all around us. Embarrassingly, glaringly evident.

You don't have to bring tribalism to every topic. It could have well been a Yoruba lady or even Edo or Delta. It doesnt matter. Don't be myopic

3 Likes

Family / Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by 12inchess: 2:14pm On Jul 29, 2023
Ceska:
It would have been better , if this woman had kept quiet. Now everyone knows how dumb she is.

This quote right here kiss
Family / Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by 12inchess: 2:11pm On Jul 29, 2023
I swear I no suppose comment on this story but this is the most stupid story and submission I have read. No wonder her husband is sleeping around. First of all compare the two pictures of the two ladies. My fellow guys out there, as a man which will you pick? Granted the wife has aged but even looking at Mrs Biola Ayeni's posture in the picture, she has certainly "let herself go" This is typical Nigerian wives for you. I know some people will say men let themselves go as well with potbellies and all but you're forgetting that the dynamics are different and men are valued as providers in the society we live in.

Secondly, you can see that clearly this Mrs Biola Ayeni in her interview said she gave up her career to be a stay at home wife. On the other hand, the side chic Ms Alagwu was pursuing her career probably in the same Skye Bank her husband was CEO of. This is 2023 and women should not be giving up their career for anybody as housewife in the name of taking care of any kids. The man doesn't really value her anymore. If he needs any advice now about business work or otherwise, it is the side-chic he will go to since she is the one that is in the banking or legal industry. Before you know it, advice will enter lets meet at my country home in Epe before you know it she will be riding and banging the hell out of him. Succesful husband scarce outside. Isn't that what most of you ladies want now. Success by any means? Hypergamy is a bitch.

Thirdly, the Mrs Biola Ayeni is quite delusional. It's either she is delusional (which I doubt) or she has decided to take this stance to "protect her interests" . How can you say the child is not for your husband? Did you do DNA test? Or you're just "believed" what your husband told you. We all know your husband must be a serial womanizer and probably met a side-chic along the line that was a repeat customer and they had an affair and before you know it your husband loose guard and baby entered. Now you're saying they used juju on him. Juju ko, juju ni. If your husband sef no get for hand they follow woman up and down, the juju no go work. The way she dey defend her husband you go think him and Pope dey the same seminary.

Foruthly, the paid interview that Biola Ayeni went to do in Thisday. It's obviously paid PR from the Ayenis and spearheaded by the wife. If you read the interview very well and you even have small sense, you will know that it is a paid damage control.

Lastly, all this matter no even concern me except for the baby girl that has been born by the side-chic. Abeg make una go do DNA test. If I was the side-chic I will go and get a lawyer to fight for my right. What the f.cuk am I saying? Nigeria is a lawless country and the justice system is corrupt. You can't contest with these rich people in court and win. Last last, na Ms Alagwu and her baby girl go carry last. Shit is not fair. If na America ni, Mr Ayeni go pay child support tire. But it is what it is in naija.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: US Vice President, Kamala Harris Calls Tinubu by 12inchess: 12:19am On Jul 29, 2023
I think any general doing Coup in Africa should be ......... Face the music. This is 2023.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) by 12inchess: 12:17am On Jul 29, 2023
PUTIN be in Africa doing the most. U.S CNN Psy ops no dey work again oooo. People don dey wise.😂. Maybe it's time to be paying influencers.hahaha.
Sports / Re: Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. by 12inchess: 12:15am On Jul 29, 2023
Make she buy her dad 2023 Benz. He will forgive her. She can afford it.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Moscow Has Forgiven $23billion Debts Owed By African Countries – Putin by 12inchess: 12:10am On Jul 29, 2023
Atleast Putin is forgiving our debt. Part of the money was embezzled to celebrate owambe. And do yeye parties. On the other hand the comedian President of Ukraine is getting his own financial aid to bomb his country. angry
Business / Re: CBN Raises Interest Rate To 18.75% by 12inchess: 7:50pm On Jul 25, 2023
what impact will this have on our naira money in the bank. Economists in the house please help out.
Family / Re: My To Be In-laws Are Frustrating Me by 12inchess: 2:53pm On Jul 25, 2023
Just brake up with this lady. If are parents cant send her to UK, then why should you. angry angry angry

What nonsense.

Anyway, it could have never been me. angry

3 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: Adekunle Emerges First Head Of House Of BBNaija "All Stars" by 12inchess: 11:25pm On Jul 24, 2023
Another few months to distract your attention from removal of subsidy and the crime scene called Nigeria. They just gave senators 70 billion naira as allowance. They cant even help any of the masses. If you like make una dey watch this nonsense show. If youre a youth, if you like don't think about your life whether how to japa or move up in life and how to help yourself and possibly your own family. Na your own problem be that. Dem no dey telly pesin

1 Like

Travel / Re: Visa Denied by 12inchess: 6:52pm On Jul 21, 2023
U.S visa interview is quite technical and subjective. Most of the others on the thread have answered your questions. The VO can typically deny you because they just don't like something about you or they are in a bad mood. However, in playing your own part, you have to

You have to prove that

1) You can afford your education through your sponsor or a scholarship
2) There is a good reason that you will come back. In your case you could have suggested that you will come back to manage your fathers brakery and introduce new recipes bla bla bla bla. Given the huge level of unemployment in Nigeria, no VO will believe that you will come back to look for job especially since your Dad is as you said making 50 million naira annually.
3) You didnt even talk about the school you're going to. Why did you chose that school? Why not a school in any other place in the world? When VO asked what are you postgraduate plans. You would have started with the school you're going to what skills and knowledge you will pick from there and tied that to your dad's new potential subsidiary and how you're planning to go into bakery in the future since it's a very lucrative business.

So your story didnt add up.

At the end even if you conjure the sweetest believable tale ever, you must still say it with utmost confidence and sincerety ever. lol. Remember nothing wey dem never hear before.

Whether the VO will now believe you is left to you and your God. However, atleast you will have done your own part.

I have a question though? are you planning to come back? lol. The VO knows you're likely not. But hey you have to prove to them that you would since this is part of the requirements to be granted a student visa. lol
Foreign Affairs / Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by 12inchess: 2:24pm On Jul 21, 2023
Acekidc4:
Why can't this ICC Morons enter Russian and arrest Putin instead of disturbing us with their Weak Noise. Make ICC and it's slave master West dey Play!!

I don't understand. Always expecting others to do their dirty job. Abi they don't know the way to Russia abi?

Wetin concern SA with arresting Putin. No be people wey get beef suppose dey enter themselves? undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Sports / Re: PSG Signs Nigerian Defender Nicole Payne. by 12inchess: 2:19pm On Jul 21, 2023
So she couldn't make the U.S women's team and Nigeria was her second option. If I was theNigerian manager, I will never pick her. angry angry angry angry angry angry

Nonsense angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 39 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.