Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,262 members, 7,957,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:39 PM

12inchess's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 12inchess's Profile / 12inchess's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 40 pages)

Politics / Re: Why Is Nigeria Paying More For Fuel, And What Are The Solutions? Reno Omokri by 12inchess: 7:53pm On Sep 06
Nigerians are still struggling to grapple with the fact that Nigeria is a VERY POOR country. Only Oil cannot sustain the entire country. Nigerians are also quite lazy. Many cannot survive the hustle and bustle of western economies.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Billionaire Bill Gates To Visit Nigeria On Tuesday by 12inchess: 8:34pm On Sep 02
I cant believe that in 2024 people are still believing this Bill Gates GMO Mosanto population control hoax

2 Likes 1 Share

Travel / Re: JAPA Syndrome: Its Devastating Effects On Family Cohesion & Work In Nigeria by 12inchess: 9:12pm On Aug 26
Prettychild:

This is not an issue per se. if the children are buoyant enough, they should be coming back either once or twice a year to see their parents. Meanwhile, they should be video calling them every week aside normal day to day calls

How many people are buouyant enough to visit once a year. The cost of international flights are very expensive. Imagine travelling for 25 hours one way just to see your parents for a few days. No to mention the huge logistics it takes to travel to Nigeria. It's not just something you can plan that easily. I'm speaking from experience as an abroadarian. Japa indeed breaks up the families. As the parents are feeling lonely so are their kids also feeling lonely and away from their culture. Most people japa for greener pastures. Money is important but everything is not all about money. When you Japa you will find out yourself. Make all of una come abeg. And experience it all for yourself then you will understand where the OP is coming from.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Our Policies Will Soon Bring Relief To Nigerians — President Tinubu by 12inchess: 1:29pm On Aug 26
Everything about APC is always in future tense. Political party of failures **spits**

16 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: How Buhari Blocked My Bid To Purchase Oil Field – Elumelu by 12inchess: 9:38pm On Aug 10
vanbonattel:
Wailing has become a favourite passtime of billionaires, Dangote, Elumelu, when is Otedola coming to cry his own? grin
Ote$ is busy tweeting and retweeting. grin
Sports / Re: Nigeria Lose To The United States 74 - 88 In Women's Olympic Basketball by 12inchess: 12:36pm On Aug 08
Bacteria8:
Omo I feel sad... I don make mouth give my British colleagues angry

Meanwhile, more than half of the American female basketballers that played against us are Nigerians domiciled in USA

This is a lie. more than half are not Nigerians. Not even 10%. Nigerians have a "chosen one" complex

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Lagos: Funsho Doherty Dumps ADC, Defects To PDP by 12inchess: 8:16pm On Jul 29
AcuraZDX:

Onye isi nkuka.

What of Tinubu that defected from SDP to AD to AC to ACN before merging ACP as APC?
Tinubu has always stayed his a.s.s in the party and moved forward with the party through each TRANSFORMATION. I no be fan but let's be honest here.

7 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: 2nd Term Is Easier To Win For A Strong Powerful President Like Tinubu??? by 12inchess: 12:51pm On May 16
Much easier.Anybody here deceiving himself that Tinubu won't win 2nd term regardless of performance doesn't know the type of Politician Tinubu is. Tinubu will either win by hook or crook. All those stand and defend your vote won't work let's be honest. You cannot be more violent than political touts they will employ. Let's wait and see sha.
Politics / Re: Atiku: Tinubu Must Not Fiddle With Nigeria’s Pension Funds Asset by 12inchess: 7:41pm On May 15
So pe "Pension otilo" e don cast e don cast. e don cast
TV/Movies / Re: 5 Nigerians Who Have Received Oscars Nomination, Award by 12inchess: 8:01pm On Mar 12
killsmith:

Forrest whitaker is a red cap titled chief of nkwerreland
https://www.nairaland.com/259305/chief-forest-whitaker-nwannedinamba-nkwerre
Yeah right. And I'm the King of England.

3 Likes 1 Share

TV/Movies / Re: 5 Nigerians Who Have Received Oscars Nomination, Award by 12inchess: 7:47pm On Mar 12
The OP is high on expired ugu leaves. More than half of those people on the list except for TEMS have nothing to do with Nigeria.

6 Likes

Politics / Re: Why Tinubu Can’t Separate Himself From Buhari’s Failures – Farotimi by 12inchess: 2:40pm On Mar 10
tilumbu and Buhari are from the same party. In fact Tinubu marketed Buhari to us as the messiah so how can he try to separate himself from Buhari failure especially when he himself is also currently failing woefully.

1 Like

Investment / Re: USDT Is Not The Same As US Dollar by 12inchess: 4:34pm On Feb 23
Maxxim:
What's the obsession with Usdt, your problem should be with Ngn, is there a way to make it a stable coin

Hahaha.... What is the Naira backed by? A useless govt. Is naira itself stable. How will you create a stable coin for something as volatile as Nigerian Naira. Mschewww angry

1 Like

Investment / Re: USDT Is Not The Same As US Dollar by 12inchess: 4:26pm On Feb 23
Kenneth4u205:
Foolish op . So why did TINUBU ban binance if USDT has nothing to do with dollars?. And for your information there is crypto ATM card which you can use for shopping or even withdraw money from any ATM machine. Here in south Africa ,we shop with crypto ATM Card and wallet balance.

USDT is the same with physical dollars . But it's a digital currency. Same way that the Bank transfer you send to your girlfriend is also a digital Naira

This is not true. USDT is not same with physical dollars but converts at a rate close to physical dollars. I'd take my chances with USDT being stable than Naira being stable. Or is it yeye enaira you want people to keep their hard earned money as??
Travel / Re: Sami Court: ₦115K Per Night Hotel At Abuja Airport by 12inchess: 10:54pm On Feb 21
I regret supporting this BAT govt. They are so uselesss. While other countries are building and expanding airports to handle more cargo, passengers and trade, this yeye govt is celebrating building common hotel in the airport. From a traffic stand point it's even a bad idea because it will induce more traffic into an airport area which should just be for transportation.

Nonesense and ingredients.

Maybe in 4 years we should give P.O a chance if this Tinubu cannot put in programs to improve Nigeria's infrastructure and stabilize the economy. The problem now is that it will be extremely difficult to get that demagogue out and he will likely do his 8 years complete.

Who swear for Nigeria? Abeg naa....
Politics / Re: EFCC Goes After Bureau De Change Operators In Sabo, Ibadan (video) by 12inchess: 5:01pm On Feb 21
matify83:
This is totally a wrong move.

Usage of Brute force will not force the arbitrageurs to renounce the only business line they have ever known.
Let the CBN sell FX through DMBs to all at competitive rates and the BDCs would crumble naturally. All these dramas will create unnecessary heating up of the FX market with the attendant scarcity of FX and continued naira devaluation.

I'm not a prophet of gloom and doom but I can deduce from the actions of the government that they may soon criminalize the possession of the dollar.

If all interventions fails to halt the slide of the naira, they may confiscate the dollars in dorm. Accounts.

There is no low to which this government can not sink.

Watching!

Na that confistication we dey wait for since then last year ooo. This is why you should not be operating any dorm accounts right now. At worse change your money to usdt crypto or any other stable coins to avoid stories that touch. He who has ears, let them hear oooooo. No low Nigerian FG cant go.
Foreign Affairs / Re: UK Nuclear Missile Test Fails Again After Trident Weapon Belly Flops Into Ocean by 12inchess: 1:55pm On Feb 21
for them allowing this news to get out. they must have agenda
Fashion / Re: See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) by 12inchess: 1:38pm On Feb 20
The person that made that video and gave the commentary is very jobless. Cant you just withdraw your money and go home?

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by 12inchess: 3:09am On Feb 18
That is Yoruba people for you. If our person no do well, we can't keep quiet about it ooooo.....All the prayer wey we don dey pray for Nigeria since I was a kid yet no change. It's either we are praying rubbish or something else is fundamentally wrong because the prayers are not working. Pastors are driving rolls royce and private jets and regular Nigerians some of who are members of these churchs have no job and cannot feed 3 square meals a day are being told they are the problem and to pray harder. Haba now!!!!

Let church focus squarely on gospel and engaging in church activities and leave the isssue of Nigeria alone abeg. They clearly have no solutions other than pray and pray and pray which have been praying yet no result.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Tinubu Appoints Son-in-law Ojo As Managing Director Of FHA by 12inchess: 2:17am On Feb 16
Antoeni:
Mr Peter Obi has been going round donating millions of Naira to worthy courses ,while the people that promised to teach him a lesson are wailing and gnashing their teeth in hunger.
You voted for ethno-religious reasons,please bear the consequences.

Chief donationist and President of Nigeria on Twitter. I hail am. If he thinks this is how he will win the next election against Tilumbu, make e dey play.
Politics / Re: Petroleum Commission To Relocate Key Departments To Lagos by 12inchess: 1:47am On Feb 16
Patojargz:
Lagos go turn capital soon with all these moves...

At this rate Tilumbu is moving all key sectors to Lagos. First it was CBN now ministry of Petroleum. Sooon Aso Rock so he can finally govern Nigeria from his bedroom in Bourdillon. Nigerians never see anything. Emi lo kan is a master strategist and master scammer.

Shebi Lagos is no man's land. E o ti mo me me grin grin grin grin
Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast AFCON 2023 Finals (1 - 2) On 11th February 2024 by 12inchess: 10:54pm On Feb 11
Nigerian team and players are neither good nor motivated to win. They are playing like they are all 9 months pregnant. This is why I stopped supporting Super Eagles.
Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by 12inchess: 8:55pm On Feb 07
WolvyX5:
I thought the commentator said Naija won't stand a chance in PK becos of their superman keeper grin

The hater commentator. he will be in tears by now.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by 12inchess: 8:53pm On Feb 07
Dj play me "Water Remix" by "Tyla ft Davido to celebrate Iheanacho's final PK grin grin grin grin grin grin

Make God of amapiano no shame us oooooooo grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 by 12inchess: 8:00pm On Feb 07
Super Eagles are masters of raising your hopes up and then dashing it. Can someone explain to me how the match went from 2-0 to 1-1. This is why I no longer watch their ball abeg.
Politics / Re: Hard Times Over Soon – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians by 12inchess: 5:21pm On Feb 06
yinmu. Your enjoyment as first lady started since May 29 2023 but our own sufferness is still on going. Yeye talk.
Romance / Re: Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? by 12inchess: 12:02am On Feb 05
Biglittlelois:

Oh so women are the cause of the death of traditional family and marriages? purely women? because we were empowered with education, so education should be withdrawn from us? that is the only way traditional marriages can thrive? only when women become illiterates?

No wonder Nigerian men cannot produce anything, they cannot invent anything, they cannot even rule their country right, except to kill, kidnap, steal, yahoo, skull mining, cannibalism, cultism, corruption, fraud, and all sorts of evil vices, Nigerian men have spoilt our images abroad, you are not known for anything good outside this country except negativities, that is why in your own little 2 by 2 cubicle, you can spew all this nonsense and think you are making sense, western countries that are above you in every ramifications will never be caught saying utter rubbish like this and be proud of themselves, no wonder Africa is seen as a cesspit and a third world continent when the men ruling it are nothing to write home about with their sad little thought process

The world is failing, from Africa to the whole world, thanks to men and their bad decisions, yet what your limited brian could only think of is women education as the cause of men's inability to hold the home front as the captain of the ship by sailing it to the right direction for a productive end result,

The next generation of Nigerian men will be the undoing of this nation, which is a good thing anyway so that everyone will be accountable to their own region, which will make it easier to remove shafts from wheat.

And the only thing Nigerian women know how to do is hoelosho
Business / Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Chairman Of First Bank by 12inchess: 2:08am On Feb 01
Atheistan:
The past Northern rulers pushed in and funded Dangote.
Now BAT is pushing and funding Otedola.
They are all human money reserves for the elites.

Finally, someone who gets it.
Business / Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Chairman Of First Bank by 12inchess: 2:07am On Feb 01
so how does that affect the price of garri in the market. Abeg abeg. This is not news.
Politics / Re: Lagos To Float Airline, Build Airport In Lekki by 12inchess: 12:05pm On Jan 26
ariesbull:

Badagry are not Yoruba they are Eguns and they can't enjoy Lagos they should focus on their Cotonou relatives
A fo.o-l needs no introduction. Lagos is and has always been a multicultural melting pot in Yoruba land.
Politics / Re: Ikoyi Obalende LCDA Announces Plans To Roll Out 200 Electric Taxis by 12inchess: 1:27pm On Jan 23
libertyfather:
take note , the world is coming to this, people asking where will they be charging it, remember when we do go about looking for where they on gen so we can charge our fones but today there is powerbanks solar powering devices, someday this cars will be moving around with their charging sources....watchout

Na lie. This is s.tup.id. In a country with poor electricity, you're buying electric cars. How will they be charged?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 40 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.