Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,884 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

12inchess's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 12inchess's Profile / 12inchess's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 39 pages)

Family / Re: Lady Heartbroken After Her Kid Sister Married Her Husband by 12inchess: 3:01pm On Oct 12, 2023
Women supporting women. Sister supporting sister.Nothing but family love in this one
grin

2 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: Hamas Announces It Will Begin Executing Hostages On Live Broadcasts by 12inchess: 10:15pm On Oct 11, 2023
cjudy:

They don’t have civilians in Gaza, everyone there na terrorist
If they don't have civilians in Gaza, and like you said everyone there is a terrorist then why is there so much conflict over this land. Are you saying terrorists are fighting terrorists over terrorist land? What you are saying doesn't make sense and the older I grow I begin to understand that one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. Yet and eye for an eye would make everyone blind and if we were to go by the teachings of Christ this is not the right way to go.If I harm your daughter and you harm my son then when does the cycle of violence end? Anyway I'm always for peace by any peaceful means.

PS: Badman no want wahala

Foreign Affairs / Re: Hamas Announces It Will Begin Executing Hostages On Live Broadcasts by 12inchess: 9:04pm On Oct 11, 2023
misreal:
And then what?
Ever since you threaten to execute hostages if they don't stop bombing Gaza,did they answer you..
It means that the hostages are collerteral damages..
But your organization will be levelled to the ground and your land annexed grin

I don't even want to comment on this issue. But this is absurd thinking that you have. The world cannot stomach such things to happen and on live online feeds. This s.h..it will get ugly quickly. Brokering peace should be the objective and not trying to find out who is right or wrong. 150 people's lives can be saved if bombing in Gaza stops and Hamas stops firing rocket at the iron dome. And negotiate how to move forward. One thing I must say is that it cannot be business as usual and going to the U.N to create your own state among indigenous people and forceful settlements needs to be discussed and negotiated as well.

An eye for an eye and everyone will be blind.

Praying for the civilians in Israel and Palestine. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Politics / Re: No Evidence Nigeria's President Forged College Record - BBC by 12inchess: 2:06pm On Oct 11, 2023
Obid.ients. Are very da.ft. To me o, the matter ended when CSU consistently stood behind Tinubu to say that he GRADUATED from there. The awarding institution has stood behind Tinubu. Stop wasting your time Atiku.

2 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: Israel-Palestine War: Lagos Suspends Airlifting Of Pilgrims. Brings Back 310 by 12inchess: 3:15pm On Oct 10, 2023
Angelfrost:
Smh... Misplaced priorities.

How can a country spend billions sponsoring religious people to another nation for pilgrimage?!!

I have never understood this concept of pilgrimage to Israel and Mecca... Makes no sense whatsoever.

And even if it makes sense shouldn't you do it with your own funds. Govt has no business doing this. Nigerian govt but states and Federal are so poor. Yet they waste money.

1 Like

Politics / Re: The Certificate Elephant In Abuja By lasisi Olagunju by 12inchess: 2:55pm On Oct 10, 2023
To be honest, I personally don't care if Tinubu "forged" or "didnt forged" any certificate. I only care if he did attend and GRADUATE from CSU with the degree he said or not. Once that has been cleared by the school, I lost interest in the whole matter since he is now eligible to contest. Please this is my opinion so respect it. Selah

PS: It is quite annoying that while we should be discussing that 1 dollar is now 1000, poor economy, the high youth unemployment rate, and mass emigration we are going back again and again to this useless certificate issue

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by 12inchess: 2:41pm On Oct 10, 2023
damkin24:

Are the people that died fell from sky? Encourage them to step forward and claim their corpses instead of ranting. Was it stated they died at Lekki toll gate?
Bro be reasonable. Okay so where did they die?
Politics / Re: Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims by 12inchess: 2:40pm On Oct 10, 2023
103 souls. Lagos State govt are lying bi.t.ches. up till now nobody has been punished for this. Anyway we all now know who gave the order. Na Buhari. And Tinubu and Sanwo olu kept silent because of his political ambition.
Car Talk / Re: My Experience As UBER Driver For One Day by 12inchess: 5:15pm On Oct 09, 2023
Judolisco:
u went home at d wrong time... To make profit u have to work in d Night

Drive in the night abi. So that criminals will enter my car and harm me. Even in America that is relatively safe I don't drive too late. Except along the college campus before you go carry armed criminal. angry angry angry

3 Likes

Car Talk / Re: My Experience As UBER Driver For One Day by 12inchess: 5:13pm On Oct 09, 2023
juman:
I wonder why it so bad as he narrated.
I use uber often here in the west and the drivers are happy with the job.

I don't believe what he said.

Only happy because they want you give them tip. I lie to my passengers all the time. I told one that I'm a student in medical school.lol. I just tell them what they want to hear for tips. Sometimes I just want to dry around and make small cash. That is when one rider will now want to be telling me all his life stories. Abeg abeg. Just enter make I drop you where you dey go and pay my money.

Some drivers are nice though. One gave me a very huge tip!

2 Likes

Car Talk / Re: My Experience As UBER Driver For One Day by 12inchess: 4:17pm On Oct 09, 2023
I have done Uber in America. Its's not really a profitable hustle if you consider the cost of fuel and the maintenance cost. But if you just need sharp sharp money from time to time then it could make sense. The payout is very small but there is a very flexible schedule.

6 Likes 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: Timeline: The Palestinian-israeli Conflict by 12inchess: 5:32am On Oct 09, 2023
DesChyko:
The scale and complexity of Saturday’s attacks by Hamas shocked leaders across the world. They came after decades of a relentless and deadly conflict that has killed thousands of people, forced entire generations to grow up under occupation, or created constant anxiety of impending rocket fire or bombings.

Here is a summary of the main events of the conflict, which spans two centuries.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/10/07/world/middleeast/israel-gaza-conflict-timeline.html
NYtimes with Timeline Isonu. Why una no post Wetin happen before 1949. Thank God say information is freely available now to those that are seeking for facts.

Anyway let both parties make concessions so that the conflict can end and avoid needles civilian casualties. The healing process can start by those who created the problems in the first place owning up to their shit.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Timeline: The Palestinian-israeli Conflict by 12inchess: 5:23am On Oct 09, 2023
Lol..somebody posted that the Israel in that place now is a fake Israel.Na joke I dey oooo. Make Jewish Media no ban me oooo like they do Kanye West.
Politics / Re: Prepare To Run Again In 2027, APC Chieftain, Yekini Nabena Mocks Atiku by 12inchess: 4:38am On Oct 07, 2023
Jackbaur88:
Our international image as a country is battered beyond repairs. No investor will want to come and invest in a country whose leader is known drug baron and certificates forger. We have lost our respect among the committee of nations, who will take us serious allowing someone a known criminal as our leader. Tinubu will not be hungry, but then he will leading a majority of hungry people.

Oga calm down. Donald Trump do pass this one America no fall. The main thing ruining our international image is poverty.
Investment / Re: Ghanaian Fintech, Dash, Shuts Down After Raising $86.1 Million In 5 Years by 12inchess: 10:13pm On Oct 06, 2023
Stop placing your life savings with startup fintech companies that are not backed financially by the federal govt reserves. But una no go hear word. I cant stop imagining this Ghanian Tech CEO bedding one of his GEN Z employees with his newly pregnant wife at home while collecting his cool 50k dollars salary and 8 million dollar pay out which he has used to buy a house in San Francisco. And yelling "puh it wherever you want to puh it" "you think you can bully me" "get the f out of my office" to the customers that he is owing. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Tinubu’s NYSC Certificate Submitted To INEC Has Adekunle — Atiku’s Lawyer, Kalu by 12inchess: 5:20pm On Oct 06, 2023
Later another deposition with NYSC. Atiku's Laywer: "Is Bola Adekunle Tinubu likely same person as Bola Ahmed Tinubu that is president today". NYSC boss: "Yes your honour he is ooooo, I'm conversant that Nigerians do bear multiple first names atimes" ( is as if this mumu wants me to lose my job sha)
Politics / Re: Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku by 12inchess: 9:53pm On Oct 05, 2023
I never in my life thought Obidi.ots will line behind Atiku. So LP was PDP that was disguising. Hahaha. I knew this all along. The Obi.diots are no more supporting LP oooo. It's like since there seems to be no clear path for Peter Obi with LP maybe he will return back to PDP and try and contest against Tinubu. Last last o shi ma lule. Presidential Politics in Nigeria takes strategic thinking.

The reason why Peter Obi and Atiku did not pull forces together to combat APC was their greatest mistake.

This is what Emilokan did with Buhari and now he is also president.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Summary Of Atiku's Position On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Certificate Case by 12inchess: 7:35pm On Oct 05, 2023
Actually I think Bola A Tinubu is a Black American that killed Jubril of Sudan and took his place. The Tinubu you're seeing here is not the same Tinubu they have in America. There are atleast three Bola A Tinubu. They could be more actually.One is Amoda, the other is Adekunle and the last is Ahmed. The Tinubu we have in Nigeria now is the one that killed Jubril of Sudan and took his place. It is not the same Tinubu in America. That one is Adekunle and she is a female black American, the same Buhari that was cloned to be Jubril. So right now the president we have that is Tinubu is actually Buhari who was thought to be Jubril el Sudan. grin grin

In short my summary is that bought Buhari and Tinubu are one and the same since Jubril was killed. undecided

If you want to know if this is true, he just needs to remove his cap.
Politics / Re: We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer by 12inchess: 7:25pm On Oct 05, 2023
So it's no more Amoda Ogunlere. It's a black American lady called Adekunle Bola Tinubu. Obidi.ot.s are suffering from severe mental illness. Do many Nigerians have this low an IQ?

2 Likes

Politics / Re: "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi by 12inchess: 5:50pm On Oct 05, 2023
https://www.quora.com/What-should-I-do-if-I-lost-my-college-diploma

This is a thread on Reddit about what you do when you lost your diploma. Just reading through the first few post you can see that graduating certificates from colleges are mostly ceremonial abroad and they hang it on the wall.Its not an official record by any means. Please have some sense before posting trash and lies.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi by 12inchess: 5:32pm On Oct 05, 2023
Stoplying:

Well you may soon recieve an official slap or perhaps an unofficial one, who knows: just a joke to show that I can also add "official" to the name of something.
Dude, me and 12inchess were not debating the same thing. I was not claiming that nobody names a document "official transcript" and he was not claiming that s transcript delivered to a person was official.
I was claiming that any transcript delivered to you is an easily forged document and the only thing official on it is its stamp.
It is for that same reason that the the expression "official transcript" is reserved for a transcript which is transmitted not to you, but to the asking institution directly.

I didn't know of that nomenclature, ok, so what.
And why again are we even talking about nomenclature?

My thesis: the only thing official about your transcript is the stamp on it.

And again, I asked 12inchess the circonstances of him being asked to submit a transcript in order to understand the nuances of what he was talking about, he smugly refused to answer by claiming I was asking "jamb questions". The example which you have is that of a university using transcript, which is one of the cases which I previously identified.

12inchess dives into debates without full knowledge of what is being discussed and creates confusion by debating something else entirely.

Lol.... okay. Whatever makes you sleep at night. You lie a lot. Your first claim was that there is no such thing as Unofficial or Official transcript when everyone who has applied to school in U.S or any western country knows there is. I do not have time to be discussing stamps with you. It is not the stamps that make the transcript official but that it is verifiable to come directly from the school. Some universities in the past will allow you to self deliver transcripts as long as it was in a sealed envelope. But they have stopped accepting these because of his issues that the envelope can be opened, manipulated and resealed.

Now, for the transcript to be official, the results must come directly from your school and to the requesting institution. Or , it must be an encrypted PDF verified on an online server. In fact if you attempt to print out from the Encrypted PDF, it will either 1) not allow you to print it or 2)Paste unofficial as a watermark on the printed copy.

The reason why I know this is because I have one of such PDFs from a school I graduated from. Many institutions will accept you to send this PDF to them. Not a print out from it. But the PDF itself. The idea being that the PDF is encrypted and cannot be tampered with.

No where is a stamp or no stamp an important matter in this discussion.

I shouldnt even respond to your discussion but I hate lies. Although I shouldn't expect much from someone with a Moniker "Stop lying"
Politics / Re: This Settles The Brouhaha About Tinubu's Scholarly Excellence In CSU by 12inchess: 4:06pm On Oct 05, 2023
NutritionGuru:
The appearance of these photos surprised me. All along, President Bola Amhed Tinubu have these photos and did not release it when the questions relating to the whereabout of his classmates was doing the rounds. He was kept quiet and remain focused of his Goals.

My question is did any of the journalists or media not have these pictures of him with his Africa and American classmates before now?
The President is truly the Greatest African Politician of this modern Era, he remained remains focused and not playing to gallery.

Some lessons learned here.

We have to make them labor in vain first naaa. It shouldn't be to easy for them.lol

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku by 12inchess: 4:04pm On Oct 05, 2023
It seems Atiku is the new commander of the Obi.di.ots.. The one that they are laboring in vain with him grin grin
Politics / Re: "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi by 12inchess: 3:28pm On Oct 05, 2023
blackslayer:

Here, this is an excerpt from Stanford University's website for example :

You must list and provide your [i]unofficial transcript [/i]for every post-secondary institution where you were enrolled — or are currently enrolled — in an undergraduate or graduate degree program.

Stanford considers unofficial transcripts to be sufficient for the review process. If you are offered admission to Stanford and accept the offer, you will be required to submit [i]official transcripts/degree [/i]conferral documents.

https://gradadmissions.stanford.edu/apply/transcripts

Stop wasting your time with this bloke. I gave up.
Politics / Re: "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi by 12inchess: 3:28pm On Oct 05, 2023
Stoplying:

Nope, stamped university results are only official to people like you. To actual educated people like me, they are mere information papers which are very susceptible to be forged. You are yet to say the circumstances in which you were giving a transcript.
Were you applying for a job or for an other school ?
Where was your diploma ? Did you even have a diploma ?
You are remaining vague.
As soon as I asked this question, I became a person who "didn't know enough about American universities to talk to you "
Be asking me jamb question. Have a nice day.
Politics / Re: "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi by 12inchess: 3:24pm On Oct 05, 2023
blackslayer:

Did you read the part where i stated it is debatable?
Also that provision was used to remove the governor-elect of Bayelsa in 2020, so why do you think this case should be different? I have stated the basis why Tinubu's case could be different, but that was just my opinion!

Did this governor actually graduate from the school he said he did? Did the school come to his defense? Stop lying or trying to be smart by half.
Politics / Re: "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi by 12inchess: 3:22pm On Oct 05, 2023
Stoplying:

They thought your transcript was a fraud. There is no such thing as "official transcript" it is all the same. But it is a document which can easily be faked. And as you said, you had your university send them the transcript. Your problem is more about the people you submitted your transcript not trusting you.
You haven't said in what circumstances you were submitting your transcript. It seems you don't have a diploma.
I don't have time to waste discussing with you.If you don't know that there is both unofficial and official transcript in America then you don't know enough about U.S university system to be discussing with me. You can go on Google and search for it yourself
Politics / Re: "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi by 12inchess: 3:14pm On Oct 05, 2023
Stoplying:

The only thing official about a transcript is the stamp on it. Transcripts can not and will not replace diplomas.
Not in America. I have attempted to submit one with a stamp on it in the past and the school rejected it. I had to go to my University to send them the official one directly from them.
Politics / Re: "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi by 12inchess: 3:13pm On Oct 05, 2023
blackslayer:

You are making a huge leap! I don't think intent to defraud is a necessary condition for forgery! It is debatable at best! This is why my opinion is that Tinubu might have a chance to beat the case in court. But from what i gathered from further research, the Nigerian constitution states forgery as grounds for disqualifying a candidate. There was a precedence for the governor-elect of Bayelsa in 2020! So why would it be any different in this scenario?

Okay ooo. Carry it to court. Shebi you guys are kuku used to losing in court. If he didn't graduate from CSU you would have a case. But since he graduated from there I think it's a waste of time. But it's a free world and Atiku is free to try.
Politics / Re: "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi by 12inchess: 3:11pm On Oct 05, 2023
12inchess:

That is your unofficial transcript. Stop lying. No school allows you to download official transcripts as PDFs except it is an encrypted PDF that will be authenticated by an online server and made official with Internet connection. I have done official transcript multiple times and I also have the downloaded unofficial transcripts in my possession.
Maybe you should try and use that transcript you have (if its not encrypted) to gain admission in another school abroad and see if they won't still request you to send them the official one.
Politics / Re: "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi by 12inchess: 3:09pm On Oct 05, 2023
Stoplying:

I studied in a developed country (France) with the sale exact system as in America.
A transcript is just a stamped paper with your results. You can download them nowadays from the university website. Back in the days, you needed to go to the secretary of the university and spend a while 5 minutes pending the printing and stamping of the transcript.
That is your unofficial transcript. Stop lying. No school allows you to download official transcripts as PDFs except it is an encrypted PDF that will be authenticated by an online server and made official with Internet connection. I have done official transcript multiple times and I also have the downloaded unofficial transcripts in my possession.
Politics / Re: "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi by 12inchess: 3:04pm On Oct 05, 2023
Nuheights:

Only Tinubu can answer that. But thank God he had an original he could have gone to pick up.
This is why I said this is not a conventional kind of "forgery". Why would a man forge a certificate when he has an original waiting for him?
In Tinubu's case, I find it difficult to use the word "forgery".
For there to be forgery there must be an attempt to defraud. How can you attempt to defraud when you genuinely obtained the degree. Don't they teach logic in schools?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 39 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.