Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

12inchess's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 12inchess's Profile / 12inchess's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 39 pages)

Politics / Re: What Lesson(s) Have You Learnt From Atiku, Obi And President Tinubu by 12inchess: 1:13pm On Oct 26, 2023
I learnt that Obidients are masters of laboring in vain..nothing can ever change it.Its their destiny

6 Likes

Politics / Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by 12inchess: 4:27pm On Oct 25, 2023
taylor88:
I want to challenge all the Yorubas to stumble into the Hausa pages on social media and tackle them boldly for openly criticizing Tinubu

Yorubas y’all can do this to wipe out this shame and narratives of Yorubas are scared of Hausas

Prove the world wrong by not leaving Arewa to attack IPOB and obi

For once face Arewa one on one

Your time starts now

Actually Buhari is the worst President Nigeria has ever had. BAT is just trying to clean up his mess. angry angry angry
Foreign Affairs / Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by 12inchess: 7:04pm On Oct 24, 2023
loswhite:
South Africans do not even like Black Nigerians.......lol
and Germans don't like French people and vice versa. Yet they are still spending the same Euros. Dude what is your point? I don't need to like my neighbor. We just need to get along, respect each other and set boundaries.
Foreign Affairs / Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by 12inchess: 7:01pm On Oct 24, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
You are justifying the evil doctrine of the Bible that ordered violent take over of lands from people, the evil biblical scriptures where their evil god ordered that every living creature of the Canaanite be annihilated, including women, children and innocent animals.
This evil treachery of the Christian gods is why many many Europeans hate Christianity since it’s the only religion they know, and it doesn’t make any sense.

This is going very deep.Maybe one day I will rise up in my Oyinbo church and ask this question.lol. Church go scatter grin After all last week our pastor was saying if we have any questions about the scriptures we should ask.

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by 12inchess: 5:33pm On Oct 24, 2023
nairalanda1:

Why I am quoting both of you is simple.....why are you guys treating the world as if it is black and white.

You are allowing your experience of suffering...both of you...to influence your view of this conflict.

Really there is nothing special about this conflict. It has happened before, between different groups, and it would happen again.

The only lesson I gain from this is that racisim is not good....before 1933, MOST JEWS were not Zionists. Zinonism was for a few eccentrics. Then Adolf came , took over, and you know the rest. By 1946, every Jew wanted to get out of Dodge.

The truth is, both sides HAVE A POINT...and taking sides means you are applauding the atrocites of the other side. So don't take a side.

(P.S TMKSouth, you are accusing someone of being a white worshipper, when the same accusation can be made of you with respect to the Palestinans. And BTW...both Israelis and Palestinians are techinically Asiatic semites.).

Exactly. Which is what we are hoping, that they will resolve this matter and not fight war for months at the end of the day, many lives and property lost yet the problem may still remain. You can't tell me that both sides cannot not negotiate and both will give concessions and they can find a lasting solution. The problem is already known by most people that read. This their whole issue has been ongoing since biblical times sef.Maybe they will keep fighting till eternity. Who knows 🤷🏾‍♀️
Foreign Affairs / Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by 12inchess: 5:12pm On Oct 24, 2023
Wujio:

Does your thinking influence gravity ? Forst prove your usefulness to Humanity then we can debate the part of your thoughts and assumptions of me later angry

Oga.Israel is not my own ancestral land. I don't know about you. Although I'm a Christian by religion, I know where my ancestral land is in Nigeria. If indeed Israel is your ancestral land, can you visit there without applying for a visa? Sit down there and be deceiving yourself. The people there don't even know you exist.

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by 12inchess: 5:02pm On Oct 24, 2023
Moniya4Real:
Stop twisting narratives,slowpoke! South Africa has always been supportive of Palestinian actualization of Statehood and never supported Hamas. So, to you, every Supporter of Palestinian are also a supporter of Hamas.

This is 2023..and people can support two things at once. Everything doesn't have to black or white. Hot or cold. Good or bad.
Foreign Affairs / Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by 12inchess: 4:58pm On Oct 24, 2023
Wujio:

Ofcourse can i expect any South African to debate me intellectually. Never

I'm Nigerian and while I don't support people fighting wars, I also think you're a pathetic white worshipper.

PS: I believe wars are waste of earth resources that can be put to better use.

3 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: Hamas Frees Two Israeli Women From Gaza by 12inchess: 11:40am On Oct 24, 2023
Crime / Re: “We Are In Lagos Because Wealthy Igbos Are Shunning Home" - Kidnappers To Victim by 12inchess: 11:42pm On Oct 22, 2023
FIRDAUS3:

You mean the Vanguard news lied 🙄 for bringing this new?

I'll advise you and your fellow colleagues to leave Lagos and go back home to develop your village.

Omo ale jatijati....... ever since, you refused to go home! Fear they catch weyrey ki won ma lo jigbe grin

I have no reason to disblieve the story. We sha won't go and interview the kidnapped victims by ourselves
Family / Re: Help! My Wife Doesn’t Enjoy Sex by 12inchess: 11:33pm On Oct 22, 2023
Everyone is responsible for their own cumming. This is the law in 2023.
Celebrities / Re: If You Can't Buy It For Yourself, Don't Ask Him -Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies(vid by 12inchess: 11:30pm On Oct 22, 2023
Good advice from a retired Sugar Daddy Connesieur. Reminds me of Aunty Linda Ikeji "telling the young girls to keep their celibacy till marriage" until the whole scandal broke out.

This life if you get your own sense think by yourself.

After billionaire men major players have empowered her, she come here dey cap. Abeg abeg year don dey end. No stress us.

Summary: Be a high grade olosho

2 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members by 12inchess: 8:41pm On Oct 22, 2023
Politics / Re: LP Lawmakers Shun Abure, Set To Collect Suvs by 12inchess: 5:04pm On Oct 20, 2023
When they were campaigning were they going there in 160 million naira SUV. Awon olofo. PDP=APC=LP
Business / Re: Naira Hits All-Time Low Of ₦1,152/$1 In Black Market by 12inchess: 7:32pm On Oct 19, 2023
opamoses1:
Reno has something to say:

Instead of buying 160 million naira SUV for House of Assembly they can use public transporation. Abeg. Abeg. Suffering is no only for the masses. angry angry angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Foreign Affairs / Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by 12inchess: 5:44pm On Oct 19, 2023
I remember when I used to play command and conquer red alert and other war strategy games. You will target their general and destroy their bases and make them weak from airstrikes then you will bring the ground forces after. Last last the way of the world is to use force and bomb them to stupor. He who owns the bombs wins the war. Forget all this U.N security council matter. It's just a charade. U.S has taken their stance the next thing is to bomb Hamas to stupor. And Hamas is not U.S and Israel mate in military appartus. Nothing wey middleast fit do. Them no get bombs.

Russia abstained from the U.N Security council vote meaning they have given Israel and U.S permission to bomb Hamas to Stupor. If you're Hamas now just better start waving white flag.
Celebrities / Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by 12inchess: 11:37pm On Oct 18, 2023
gabbasin:
What if it happens that he isn't the one that fathered Mohbad, isn't that a possibility too
At this point make everyone sef just do DNA test make we rest. Both the baby ooo, Mohbad father and Mohbad mum. They can even include some siblings sef. Make this whole matter just end. I'm also a bit suspicious a out the WUNMI lady. Something doesn't seem to be adding up.
Politics / Re: Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette by 12inchess: 11:27pm On Oct 18, 2023
I really hope the opposition find something on BAT because if they don't they would have wasted precious time chasing the wind. There is nothing BAT can do. Just like the academic records, the FBI and CIA files will also be released except for the sake of U.S national security. Last last a case can be made for or against the sake of U.S national security.

I personally am no really interested because I know even if it says Tinubu was a Togolese in his former life he will still not vacate that post.

1 Like

Crime / Re: Amma Buwa: Bukar Abacha's Daughter Strangled To Death In Maiduguri by 12inchess: 1:14pm On Oct 18, 2023
Hope the police will investigate this case and not believe what the husband said. I'm not saying he is the killer ooll.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Once I Have A Baby Outside Marriage, I Will Never Marry Again- Mercy Eke(vid) by 12inchess: 5:32pm On Oct 17, 2023
money121:
Tell us the truth now

Eyan linda ikeji
Linda Ikeji gave us the blueprint grin

1 Like

Sports / Re: Police Kill gunman Who Shot 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels by 12inchess: 11:55am On Oct 17, 2023
You're trying to gain assylum somewhere and you're going there to shoot them again. What an idiot.
Politics / Re: Atiku To Tinubu: The World Knows You As A Serial Forger And Liar by 12inchess: 2:24am On Oct 16, 2023
Someone like Atiku is what we call opposition in Nigeria. Someone that is only concerned with FG taking away his investments. Sir the case is already in court, how about you actually play opposition and question govt policies? No you wont do that. You dont really care. You're just interested in power. You all are the same. APC= PDP. LP is PDP wey dey disguise.
Properties / Re: Nigerians Are Very Wicked by 12inchess: 3:03pm On Oct 15, 2023
People (not just Nigerians) are indeed very wicked. You will do good for them and they will repay it with evil.

Sometimes I just think to be mean to everyone as well. Then sometimes I think should behavior of others also make you a very mean person to everyone you come across. I'd rather choose to be a blessing to others in anyway I can but protect myself more from be used. God will judge that guy for being after you gave to him out of the little you had. cry

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) by 12inchess: 2:45pm On Oct 15, 2023
Samklef is trying to be the Joebudden of Nigeria. grin grin

If I was him too I will even start a podcast sef and be raising up controversial sh.i.t to feed my so called fans and cashing out. All way na way.
Music/Radio / Re: Ice Spice, Rema - Pretty Girl (Official Music Video) by 12inchess: 9:42pm On Oct 14, 2023
nototribalist:
absolutely RUBBISH.

Nigerian Afrobeat artists when they blow they will abandon the Nigerian producers that made all the beats they use to become popular, they now use white American and South Korea-Americans to make Afrobeat sound. Rubbish

Oga, Ice spice is trying to make an international hit. Na she bring the money come. Shey it's Saheed Osupa's producer you want her to use ni. You can hear from the whole track the song was intended for a global audience and not for Lagos.

Even our Idolo on Drake's One Dance no be adlibs them use am do for the song? Our Idolo sing come closer Drake no even appear for the video he not even tweet am. Music is business and he who pays the piper controls the tune (pun intended)

1 Like

Music/Radio / Re: Ice Spice, Rema - Pretty Girl (Official Music Video) by 12inchess: 9:40pm On Oct 14, 2023
Sirheny007:
Wack...
Someone said the two artistes shouldn't be seen together again inside the studio.
I completely agree.
I swear the thing no gell but the marketing budget on this I'm sure is 1 billion dollars (just exaggerating) but my point is that the way they will market this song ehn you will soon find yourself nodding to this sweet nonsense. grin grin

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Tinubu Appoints Bayo Onanuga As SA On Information And Strategy by 12inchess: 1:52am On Oct 14, 2023
1 dollar is 1000 naira. That is all we know right now
Travel / Re: My Uk Visa Was Rejected, What Did I Do Wrong by 12inchess: 9:33pm On Oct 13, 2023
Saviourplease:

Well, you have a point but my salary is not bogus.

Besides, a company that is 12 years old with presence in 5 African countries that has almost all the banks as customers cannot be said to be mushroom

Then your company needs to state this and provide documentation to that effect. They simply do not trust the company and why you were selected for such training when you're not earning anything compared to the training funds.

7 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: Israel Tells Gaza Hospital To Evacuate Staff And Patients Within 2 Hrs - MSF by 12inchess: 8:34pm On Oct 13, 2023
So Hamas aka Palestine is allegedly beheading babies and Israel is planning to bomb hospitals and you're telling me to pick a side. I feel for the doctors working there imagine some of your patients that can't walk by themselves or connected to all sorts of medical gadgets to keep them alive and relying on you as a doctor to get better. Will you just leave an abandon them and save yourself? cry cry
Foreign Affairs / Re: Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel by 12inchess: 12:19pm On Oct 13, 2023
id911:
But why can't these busybodies Western leaders call Isreali and Palestinian leaders to a roundtable talks and make a binding resolutions that'll make lasting peace possible thereby stop the intermittent fight and bloodshed once and for all? I just don't understand it at all.
I will attempt to answer your question with how I understand this. The world is wicked. Western leaders are not really interested with Peace in Israel and Palestine because like you've rightly and logically noted, if they were, the logical thing would be to try and broker peace by calling to sides to a round table and promote a ceasefire rather than supporting one group over the other. They are simply more interested in keeping Israel as a Military partner in the middle east in case any problem arises in the middle east in the future and so they have an always ready military partner to for example launch troops from. So as long as Israel is their ally, they can exact more influence over that region.Afterall it's not their children that are being bombed.Otherwise they would have adopted the same strategy they adopted in Africa in middle east where they let the ECOWAS decide the fate of Niger and also let middle eastern countries decide the fate of both Israel and Palestine. As it stands the creation of the nation of Israel post world war 2 in that region was a western creation that did not exist before and only existed because it was brokered by the west.
Crime / Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by 12inchess: 1:15am On Oct 13, 2023
Even Dangote wey be Billionaire lose guard because of Olosho talkless of regular guys. That is why is bum all over the internet. Make Go d dey helep us innoccent men abeg. cry

Una no see wetin Delilah do a whole Samson. Make una dey play.

1 Like

Career / Re: House, I Am Confused by 12inchess: 3:26pm On Oct 12, 2023
Tell me you're Ibo without telling me you're Ibo should be name of this thread. You're making money in Lagos and diverting it all to your village in Anambra. My advice for you is to relocate to Anambra so every money you wake up and take a bus to your job in V.I to make your monthly 490k. This is why Ronu people will never give many of you guys upper hand in Lagos. Nonsense and ingredients.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 39 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.