Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

12Monkeys's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 12Monkeys's Profile / 12Monkeys's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (of 66 pages)

Politics / Re: Amaechi Will Eventually Secure The APC Ticket by 12Monkeys: 3:55pm On Jun 25, 2022
Tinubu thinks by omitting his earlier perjury and submitting an empty affidavit not naming the schools attended over his phantom missing certificates, that he is home clear based on the earlier case of perjury filed in a civil suit by Gani being thrown out on technical grounds.

What the idiot doesn't know is that civil suits are not like penal cases which can not be revisited after an acquittal.

As far as I know , Tinubu has not been charged to court over this blatant case of perjury by the authorities. Secondly, a civil suit can be refiled before a court of competent jurisdiction seeking the federal govt to investigate and prosecute Tinubu on forgery and also for a prayer seeking to disqualify him from further contesting the elections by making his presidential ambitions null and void.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Amaechi Will Eventually Secure The APC Ticket by 12Monkeys: 3:50pm On Jun 25, 2022
swaggerjack:

Imagine someone claiming he went to your school and you never saw him there shocked

Not only that, he was never listed as part of old boy's association who naturally would have sought him out when Tinubu emerged as Governor.

But even as an elected serving Governor, the same old Boy's association never led a delegation to meet Tinubu, canvass for his membership or even recognise him as a past student.

This is to show you that the calibre of the old boy's association could never be bought by Tinubu to validate his fraud.

It is from their grumbles that Gani took up the gauntlet to drag Tinubu to court . The case was thrown out on technical grounds argued by Osinbanjo before one of Tinubu's crooked justices .

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Amaechi Will Eventually Secure The APC Ticket by 12Monkeys: 3:35pm On Jun 25, 2022
Femi Aribisala, an alumnus of one of the schools Tinubu blatantly lied and committed perjury (twice) with is calling for Tinubu to be persecuted to the fullest limits of the law.

Why are BAT rabies babies here spewing trash?

Tinubu is not fit in whatsoever way or form to be Nigeria's next president.

This is the issue and it does not boil down to your petty tribal sentiments and squabbles.

Tinubu is not fit for presidential office! period.

5 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: So Peter Obi Is Truly An Osu by 12Monkeys: 3:27pm On Jun 25, 2022
People that will refuse to marry an Osu want us to forget about Obi being one and still go on and vote their rejected outcast stone.

Is this not hypocrisy ?

A Peter Obi Osu presidency will see to him being blackmailed by the Igbo so-called elite.
Politics / Re: Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile by 12Monkeys: 3:19pm On Jun 25, 2022
Engr. Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola was born in
the month of May, 1957. He had his
primary and secondary education in Ondo
State , and later attended The Polytechnic ,
Ibadan , where he studied Mechanical
Engineering and graduated in 1980 .

Big fcking lie!
Politics / Re: So Peter Obi Is Truly An Osu by 12Monkeys: 3:15pm On Jun 25, 2022
PrincessofDSS:

I’m glad you’ve started making the mistake already

Stop being a dik tease and reply me already.

One thing must kill a man and if it be that your sweet tomato juicy bum then bury me already.

I go sha mad if you turn out to be a gay ass larping as a hottie.
Politics / Re: So Peter Obi Is Truly An Osu by 12Monkeys: 3:12pm On Jun 25, 2022
PrincessofDSS come back
Religion / Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by 12Monkeys: 3:09pm On Jun 25, 2022
Sex tapes and Yahoo maga contact lists.
Politics / Re: So Peter Obi Is Truly An Osu by 12Monkeys: 3:06pm On Jun 25, 2022
PrincessofDSS:

You see how useless you fellow has become? We are on your trail

Babe with that set of ass you don't need to find me, I will gladly report to your interrogation room.
Politics / Re: So Peter Obi Is Truly An Osu by 12Monkeys: 3:02pm On Jun 25, 2022
PrincessofDSS:

Mind you I’m not igbo neither are mine a Nigerian but you sure deserved to be roosted and I will be happy to provide the spark

But wait ohh...

If that is you on your profile then I am sorry

Let's chart privately.

You be my spec

Perfect specimen of an Igbo Jewess if i at say so.

For every rubbish about Igbos, I must confess that Igbo giros nah fire.
Politics / Re: So Peter Obi Is Truly An Osu by 12Monkeys: 2:59pm On Jun 25, 2022
PrincessofDSS:

Mind you I’m not igbo neither are mine a Nigerian but you sure deserved to be roosted and I will be happy to provide the spark

JIDF Mossad?

Bring your lame asses down here.

If I fear a genetically inbred reptilian lizard people then I am not of the Adamic line.

OSU forming Jewess.

Your delusions are too strong.
Politics / Re: So Peter Obi Is Truly An Osu by 12Monkeys: 2:57pm On Jun 25, 2022
Conrod:
I apologise on their behalf,..they dont know what drugs and years of incarceration has done to your mind....they think you're normal.

Osu, you must demand for Osu people rehabilitation and reintegration into larger Igbo Osu society.

Peter Obi must not be rejected for being an OSU.

Pathetic.
Politics / Re: Quackery Alert: Aregberascal As Minister Of Works And Housing by 12Monkeys: 2:55pm On Jun 25, 2022
"Never reward failure"--- Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo
Politics / Re: So Peter Obi Is Truly An Osu by 12Monkeys: 2:53pm On Jun 25, 2022
PrincessofDSS:

How did a monkey find it’s way to a platform such as this? You are such an irritating fellow and mind you, we know who you are and who you are working for and will be fished out very very soon

Lol

Fished out for what and by whom?

This is not Biafra and there is no BSS.

Stop this delusion

Osu
Politics / Re: EXPOSED!! Rauf Aregbesola's Educational Qualification Is WAEC by 12Monkeys: 2:51pm On Jun 25, 2022
ArinzeABC:
If indeed Aregbe has an HND,why did he present WAEC as his qualification to inec? Why didn't Omisore present his WAeC also? Or does Omisore not have school cert?

Same trick Tinubu is doing now but he doesn't know that his earlier perjuries claiming to have attended Govt college Ibadan can still be used against him in a court of law for committing perjury.
Politics / Re: Why Aregberascal Is Not Using The Title "Engineer" Any More by 12Monkeys: 2:49pm On Jun 25, 2022
Just like Tinubu is now hiding his perjury and fake claims of attending Ibadan College .

There is a reason why Yoruba Muslims never amounted to anything during the defunct western region as merit based on academic qualifications was the hallmark.

Today, Yoruba muslims still lag behind their Christian peers but since they are more immorally suited for Nigerian dirty politics , they have cone to dominate it by using every dirty trick in the book to give them a leg up , one of which is blatant forgeries of their academic qualifications.
Politics / Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu Committed Perjury by 12Monkeys: 2:35pm On Jun 25, 2022
The Alumni rejected him back then and that was why Gani took his ass to court.

Aregbesola who used to use the title "engineer" was called to order by the Nigerian Engineers Guild for falsely claiming to be one of their members. Aregberascal was also sued to court but case was dismissed on technical grounds by the corrupt Salami led Appeallante Court.

In his second term INEC form, Aregbesola dropped his fake engineering degree and claimed WAEC O'levels as his highest qualifications.

This is what Tinubu is doing by simply omitting his early primary and secondary school details in his submitted INEC form .

But this does not erase the perjury he committed in 1999 and 2003 as there is no statue of limitations in prosecuting perjury in Nigerian law or any other place on earth.

Las, las Amaechi will get the ticket for APC

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Atiku Campaign Office In Katsina (Pictured) by 12Monkeys: 2:29pm On Jun 25, 2022
pacesetting:
You that knows everything, try and read first before mentioning and insulting someone. Abeg shift with your bad energy.

Lol

Tinubu get structure only in APC campaign ground where he doled out cash for delegate votes.

APC alliance is finished as can be seen with the mass defections going on in the northern APC.

Even APC secretariat building in Katsina was converted to Atiku campaign house while still flying the APC flag .

You know nothing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: So Peter Obi Is Truly An Osu by 12Monkeys: 2:26pm On Jun 25, 2022
maestroferddi:
Common sense you no come get...

Who are the Igbo elders that endorsed the APGA chap?

I expect that at your age you should be able to do a little critical thinking so that you can draw basic inferences...

Some never-do-wells put together some badly jumbled media report dropping generalizations here and there and you couldn't make a basic sound judgement...

You Yoruba Muslim want Igbo elders to come out and endorse Peter Obi so that you can now start bleating about him being an Igbo project....

Ogbeni, you are too slow...

I like how you are using my created meme : "Yoruba Muslim".

There are so many things you have learnt from this forum through me without you even knowing .

You go learn another one soon with this Oni Osugate matter.
Politics / Re: Atiku Campaign Office In Katsina (Pictured) by 12Monkeys: 2:21pm On Jun 25, 2022
pacesetting:
All these your analysis aren't working next year. The Obi fever it spreading all over south south.

One thing that's certain is the uncertainty of the winner of the 2023 election.

NW and SW are Tinubu's stronghold, but there is the Kwankwaso effect in NW.

On the other hand, Atiku will dominate NE while OBi will take the SE and SS.

NC will be shared by the three candidates. Kogi is for Tinubu, Benue and Taraba are for Obi, while Nasarawa is for Atiku. I don't know of other NC states.

This will be the most intriguing election in Nigeria's history.

You know nothing.

NW is for Tinubu?

Where exactly in the NW?

Is it El Rufai's Kaduna? Tambuwal's Sokoto which the governor has backed Atiku? Katsina with the Yaradua mafia that is solidly entrenched in PDP or the Daura enclaves of the cabal? Or are you talking of Zamfara, Niger and Kebbi that have representatives in the cabal that opposed Tinubu's emergence ?

You guys just like to deceive una self for this indomie forum.

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: So Peter Obi Is Truly An Osu by 12Monkeys: 2:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:

Tinubu forged all his school results.

A common tout can't rule Nigeria.

Peter Obi is your next President.

Funny thing is how the yaribanzas are attacking me in another thread and claiming I am Igbo for telling them to get ready to see Amaechi collect the flag ticket from tinubu over the latter's INEC ommision form.

See thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/7195949/amaechi-eventually-secure-apc-ticket

Osu
Politics / Re: So Peter Obi Is Truly An Osu by 12Monkeys: 2:13pm On Jun 25, 2022
maybet081:
a former governor?

You do know he got in through a supreme court ruling .
Politics / Re: Amaechi Will Eventually Secure The APC Ticket by 12Monkeys: 2:08pm On Jun 25, 2022
Realist12:
A simple Google search of Chicago state university will put you out of your misery . You'd school left and see their notable alumni. Click on it and stop showing the world how dumb you are .

And his primary and secondary school records nko?

The real Bola Tinubu is dead.

This one that is claiming Bola Tinubu stole the original certificate .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: So Peter Obi Is Truly An Osu by 12Monkeys: 2:03pm On Jun 25, 2022
maestroferddi:
Who will bring themselves so low to waste precious time on a riff-raff like you?

Instead of getting mad at me , go and ask your Sanhedrin of Igbo so-called elders why they refused to back Peter Obi.

I am only scratching my head trying to find out why the most popular Igbo politician whose popularity crosses state lines in the SE is not being endorsed by your so-called elders.

Why is Obi being rejected for a nobody in APGA?

1 Like

Politics / Re: So Peter Obi Is Truly An Osu by 12Monkeys: 1:57pm On Jun 25, 2022
maestroferddi:
Stop sounding foolish...

Must you embarrass whoevver you are supporting by sounding so dumb?

This is a debate.

If you have nothing to contribute GTFO.

Osu
Politics / Re: So Peter Obi Is Truly An Osu by 12Monkeys: 1:56pm On Jun 25, 2022
derecho:
Whatever their custom is, e no concern Nigerians.
If you care to know, Peter Obi isn't tribalistic and was NEVER an igbo project. The IPOB agitators believe his emergence is affecting the devotion they once enjoyed. The so-called Igbo elders are not representing the igbos.Ordinary MNK got a large following amongst igbos who are acephalous because he identified what many igbos can relate to.
Peter Obi would naturally command respect anywhere because of his humanity. I don't see igbos listening to those "elders"

So is he being rejected based on his Osu lineage?

Northern Muslims who dominate politics in the north will never endorse a northern christian for any political position.

Northern Christians are the Osus of northern Nigeria.

We need to know this because if by slim chance Obi emerges as the winner, will the age long apartheid system not affect his presidency when dealing with the SE?

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: So Peter Obi Is Truly An Osu by 12Monkeys: 1:47pm On Jun 25, 2022
PresidObi:
Disregard the distractions from losing, jobless detractors,

Vote for Peter Obi, he will provide youths with enough farm work to keep them busy so they can stop engaging in tribal bashing online.

Peter Obi of Labour party means jobs and industrialized communities.

This is not a distraction.

If Obi is indeed an Osu, don't you know his candidacy can help end the barbaric apartheid caste system?

If indeed obi is being discriminated and not backed by Igbo traditional and political leaders over his Osu heritage , don't you see that as reason why he should be supported and how this "weakness" can be used to his own advantage ?

2 Likes

Politics / Re: So Peter Obi Is Truly An Osu by 12Monkeys: 1:44pm On Jun 25, 2022
derecho:
Wetin concern Nigerians with OSU?

As far as Nigerians are concerned, Peter Obi is the best candidate for now.

But their elders in the SE are rejecting him.

There is something they are not telling us.

I don't care about Igbo superstition and their barbaric apartheid customs, but is this the reason why the SE political bloc and their traditional leaders have always opposed and worked against Obi?
Politics / Re: Happy Pride Month by 12Monkeys: 1:39pm On Jun 25, 2022
Daveayo1:

Save your preaching for tomorrow. You'll need it

Are you a bug chaser?

"Bug chasing” is a term used to describe a person who pursues sex with an HIV-infected individual. It is classified as a form of self-harm and has been reported in gay communities. In some cases, people seek out AIDS in order to fit in, please a sexual partner, or simply for thrills. To date, it is not fully understood why people do this or how to prevent it.

In 2009, Rolling Stone Magazine published an article that suggested gay and bisexual men were actively seeking partners with HIV in order get the disease. The article described the practice as being “intensely erotic” and the “ultimate taboo and most extreme sex act left.” However, the same article has been criticized for glamorizing the subject. According to the magazine, 25 percent of all new, gay male infections in the United States may be due to bug chasing. However, the actual percentage is probably around 1–2 percent.

In the last couple years, the practice of bug chasing has started to spread over social networking and been reported by the media. Some people have even claimed that HIV will give them a better quality of life because of the medication. One individual, Nick, is quoted on Facebook: “Tested positive on 21st September and totally loving it! Wanna share with any chasers, CD4 is 971, VL 100,000 – nice and toxic!”

Simon Prytherch, of the Elton John Aids Foundation has tried to educate people on bug chasing and said: “This practice is very scary and highly irresponsible. What we are seeing are cases of treatment failure and then rapid decline in health.” Despite the danger, people continue to seek AIDS in certain situations. A bug party is an event that involves a large collection of HIV-positive men having intercourse with one uninfected man, or a large collection of clean individuals and one HIV-positive man. Dr. Gerald Schoenewolf has said of bug chasers: “They want to feel accepted and a part of something.”
This is really bizarre and pathetic.
http://www.knowledgenuts.com/2013/10/04/the-bug-chasers-who-actually-want-to-get-hivaids/
Politics / Re: Having Survived Homosexuality ... Barely by 12Monkeys: 1:38pm On Jun 25, 2022
"Bug chasing” is a term used to describe a person who pursues sex with an HIV-infected individual. It is classified as a form of self-harm and has been reported in gay communities. In some cases, people seek out AIDS in order to fit in, please a sexual partner, or simply for thrills. To date, it is not fully understood why people do this or how to prevent it.

In 2009, Rolling Stone Magazine published an article that suggested gay and bisexual men were actively seeking partners with HIV in order get the disease. The article described the practice as being “intensely erotic” and the “ultimate taboo and most extreme sex act left.” However, the same article has been criticized for glamorizing the subject. According to the magazine, 25 percent of all new, gay male infections in the United States may be due to bug chasing. However, the actual percentage is probably around 1–2 percent.

In the last couple years, the practice of bug chasing has started to spread over social networking and been reported by the media. Some people have even claimed that HIV will give them a better quality of life because of the medication. One individual, Nick, is quoted on Facebook: “Tested positive on 21st September and totally loving it! Wanna share with any chasers, CD4 is 971, VL 100,000 – nice and toxic!”

Simon Prytherch, of the Elton John Aids Foundation has tried to educate people on bug chasing and said: “This practice is very scary and highly irresponsible. What we are seeing are cases of treatment failure and then rapid decline in health.” Despite the danger, people continue to seek AIDS in certain situations. A bug party is an event that involves a large collection of HIV-positive men having intercourse with one uninfected man, or a large collection of clean individuals and one HIV-positive man. Dr. Gerald Schoenewolf has said of bug chasers: “They want to feel accepted and a part of something.”
This is really bizarre and pathetic.
http://www.knowledgenuts.com/2013/10/04/the-bug-chasers-who-actually-want-to-get-hivaids/
Politics / Re: Having Survived Homosexuality ... Barely by 12Monkeys: 1:36pm On Jun 25, 2022
christianjoy:

Okay smiley

Donny the Punk
http://www.jimgoad.net/pdf/prison/donny.pdf

He died of Aids he contracted from prison

Politics / So Peter Obi Is Truly An Osu by 12Monkeys: 1:31pm On Jun 25, 2022
A group going by Igbo elders have endorsed one obscure Igbo businessman who won the presidential primaries of APGA as their preferred candidate.

This is despite the huge following generates by Peter Obi's presidential campaign train among youths in the SE.

Nobody knows this APGA candidate and I was wondering why the so-called Igbo elders endorsed him instead of the highly energized and organic movement of a Peter Obi presidential bid?

It is then I confirmed what I have always suspected about Obi and why the SE so-called elders and crooked politicians have always worked against his ambitions.

This thread will give an insight:
AntiMahdi:

Is Peter Obi an Osu?

It is quite unusual for a man like Peter Obi with all his accomplishments in his private ventures and public service not to hold any chieftaincy title.

I also found out that he isn't even an Ozor in his own village meaning his family lineage were probably excluded from any decision making body in his village.

Then there is this dead giveaway about the persecuted OSU people who form the bulk of Igbos who marry outside Igbo land owing to them being declared as untouchable outcasts by the highly discriminative and outdated OSU caste system. Obi's wife is not Igbo!

I am not in anyway ridiculing Peter Obi whom I admire for all his achievements ,modesty and gentleman disposition but rather needing clarification over this because the way and manner the Igbo political and so-called elites worked against his party (PDP) in 2019 can not be narrowed down to their envy and jealousy of Obi being handpicked by Atiku as his running mate.

So why exactly do the Igbo political and traditional leadership work against his joint ticket with Atiku?

As things stand now with the Obidient movement, not one single Igbo politician or traditional body is aligning with Peter Obi's campaign rather his movement is purely an organic grassroot one.
https://www.nairaland.com/7175203/peter-obi-osu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (of 66 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.