Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,598 members, 7,851,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:24 PM

12month's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 12month's Profile / 12month's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 18 pages)

Business / Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 12month: 2:07pm On Jan 04, 2017
Drop ur whatsapp sir
fadayung:

come
Business / Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 12month: 1:42pm On Jan 04, 2017
fadayung is it still available. Kindly let me know
[quote author=fadayung post=52519514][/quote]
Autos / Re: . by 12month: 1:48am On Nov 08, 2016
Bro where's ur location, hw about 1.2m
Properties / Re: Tiger Or Sumec Firman Which Is Better by 12month: 8:33am On Jul 10, 2016
Go for sumec firman, fuel consumption very economical, n output is great, just needs maintenance, but it's noisy, dat tiger gen will still give u problems later on and it can't carry refrigerator.
Politics / Re: Protest In Ogun Against Electricity Distribution Company by 12month: 11:29pm On Jun 09, 2016
Lol, funny enuf I use prepaid meter so got no complaints, they can hold their electricity for all I care, dat means say dem no go see any money too
Romance / Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by 12month: 3:42pm On May 26, 2016
heryurh:
[b]Hey There MotherFvcker!

Heryurh

So earlier i promised something,didn't I?

I didn't?

Thank God.. I thought i did, you know i was kinda scared but since i didn't I'm calm now.

See you Bitches around!

Ok Chill... You honestly didn't think i was serious did you?

C'mon! So someone cannot play with again abi? grin

Lol...

Alright down to Business or should i say Work or Fun?...

Whatever the fvck you wanna call it man!

English can be very much annoying.. Ish!

So the Deadly Shiit i promised to give to you... I call it

[size=32pt]HELLO-GOODBYE HOOKER[/size]

Now what would think when i say that?

You know what, I'd just go straight to the point,what it simply means is this...

Walk Up to any girl and say "Hello,***** Goodbye" all in 30 Seconds or less.

The ***** up there,you could just insert anything there and i mean it when i say ANYTHING!

Tease Her!

Okay let me give you a quick example right now...

I walk into a party like i own the place,after a couple of minutes I'm all chilled... So many hot girls in the party so i walk to this one and am like..

[size=20pt] "..Hello, is it true you hate chicken?!"

And she'd be like "..No! Who said that?!"

And am like " Oh really? I heard a different story from those guys over there.. Ok Whatever! I gotta run,ttyl!" [/size]

And you walk away.You know the Amazing thing about this is opening that kinda conversation again would be way lot EASIER!

So got out there MotherFvcker and try this on almost every girl at that Party or anywhere else. Another thing is that this Shiit also aids in Preselection which i believe you know it's meaning.

Be that Action Taker!
Be that Amazing Version of Yourself.

I'm Mentored by Jason C.

Got love for that dude! No homo!

Peace Dude.

[/b]

Rubbish
Food / Re: N1000 Tomatoes That I Saw Today In Lagos by 12month: 11:42am On May 26, 2016
That's not true. Those tomatoes goes for N100 here, but me I sha dey use paste until it comes back to normal
Food / Re: 7,000 Tomato At Shoperite. My Advice To Nigerians ( Pics) by 12month: 8:07am On May 26, 2016
Vivalavida99:

Why u come embarrass otta like this now?
Food / Re: 7,000 Tomato At Shoperite. My Advice To Nigerians ( Pics) by 12month: 10:19pm On May 25, 2016
vivalavida99
Politics / Re: Suicide Attack On Kano Market Aborted by 12month: 4:29pm On May 23, 2016
Kwari market very big market n I stil buy guinea n ankara dere some months ago. Altho I dey call am curry market.
Politics / Re: Tomato Price Has Crashed In Kano - PIC by 12month: 12:47am On May 20, 2016
MetaHuman:
food is super cheap in the north o..

I doubt 150 per basket though.

Only people who aav not been to d north will believe this "food is super cheap lies"

Been there, done that... most food item prices are similar to d one in d south. Only thing I can say it's cheap is veggies like tomatoes, cabbage n potatoes. Fruits are far far expensive, while other food items ar same price range with d south
Politics / Re: Fuel Subsidy: 1 Million Nigerians To Receive N5,000 Monthly by 12month: 10:27pm On May 16, 2016
apc still campaigning lol... only a fool will believe this rubbish
Politics / Re: Is This True About The Gala Sausage Roll?? A Must See!! Pics Included by 12month: 10:22pm On May 16, 2016
NextGovernor:
Gala don reduce size. Just check well you will see. Even bigbite that was so big is now small.

Indomie hungry man size reduce quantity and the one wey pain me pass them cum put money join to #120

Titus two fishes don small not as big as before and them cum increase am

Egg roll na small or half egg you go see for some, why some will be try again later.

If you buy meat pile you won't even see meat inside again instead na some stuff I don't know.

Change affect everything my broda.

da meat pie is really true lol, na potato dem dey put inside now lol
Politics / Re: Is This True About The Gala Sausage Roll?? A Must See!! Pics Included by 12month: 10:19pm On May 16, 2016
don't let this fool you... the gala has reduced size, and even the beef inside, i stopped buying it when I noticed some months back. they can be deceiving themselves
Autos / Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!!Registered Honda Baby Boy For Sale now @400k (lagos) by 12month: 9:42am On May 11, 2016
wat is to be fixed
Education / Re: Burial Of 8 Kano Students Accident Victims (photos) by 12month: 11:18am On May 05, 2016
How much is flight from kano to lagos? Even azman air will fly them at 15k each n even offer them discount since they're his kinsmen
Phones / Re: Mtn's New 2k For 3.75gig And 1k For 1.5gig by 12month: 1:53am On May 01, 2016
I stil prefer mtn data to airtel,the way airtel zap data is surprising. Anyway each person knws wat gud for himsef
Romance / Re: Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. by 12month: 6:14pm On Apr 27, 2016
Havin side chicks is cool... me I dey enjoy personal services some week of the month,
she go go market, she go cook, she go clean, wash clothes n u go stil enjoy her for bed,
even wit dat she go stil act like friends in public
Celebrities / Re: Davido's Beef With Blood Brother Is Not Over! Attacks Him On Snapchat by 12month: 9:46am On Apr 24, 2016
Phobia1:

mumu whr in my words says anytyn bout tribes? u mumu no b smal o. wen ur calyn davido kid i.e he shudnt b putin al his shit to social media. its on dat dat am tryin to refer ur dump brain to linda nd wizkid ish, not knowin ur such dumbass niccur. mofo. tribal kor tribalMark ni. wetin concern me wit ur tribal shit. rubbish. wen e b say na d only poo wey dey ur head bdat. "being tribalistic" mumu

U so foolish.. fvck off
Education / Re: 5 Most Common Nigerian Pidgin English Words and their Origin by 12month: 8:13pm On Apr 19, 2016
Add these trending ones in lagos

Mah goh

Gberaa

Short1

Wose wobi

1 Like

Phone/Internet Market / Don't Fall For This Data Share Scammer Tobisystem by 12month: 7:09pm On Apr 18, 2016
I came back from work today and I needed data to do some things online, the glo which I use is very slow so I couldn't use it

Unfortunately, I coincidentally came accross a nairalander 'tobisystem who claims to sell data "pay after delivery"

I called him and told him I needed mtn data, that I would go for the 4gb plan, after reassuring me that he wasn't a scam
I decided to give him a trial, so I told him after sending the data, I would transfer the corresponding amount 1,500 via
VTU. which he agreed. and told me after I send d #1500 he would send me a pin, which I would use to activate the data and I agreed.

Next, I sent him the phone number, and after a few minutes I received 4024mb frm him which was locked, then
I sent the #1500 to him via VTU which he agreed he has received.

I called him for the pin, and he said i would have to dail *406*my number*500mtn recharge pin# to get the pin for my data

That was when I knew something was fishy about the data plan. I told him dat was really bad for his business and
he should have told me I had to buy another recharge pin of 500 before I could use my data,
if he had told me earlier I wouldnt have subscribed to this rubbish.

He started saying stories...

I had no option, next I had to switch of my gen, put on my clothes and start looking for '500 mtn recharge card odin din' as yoruba
people would call it. After going about 2 street I saw the recharge card.

Tried the rubbish code he gave me and the thing didn't work... saying system error

Next, I called the guy and he still said I should send the pin to him let him help me generate the code
which I knew it was a lie. I disagreed and blasted him for wasting my airtime and not fulfilling his part of
the bargain.

Tobisystem, na God dey do money oh,...

so just take note that you shall never be successful with this rubbish datashare or
whatever biz u lay your hands on.

I should have read this earlier http://nairaland.com/2276393/tips-identify-genuine-sme-data/1

here's his nairaland profile http://nairaland.com/tobisystem

I know you will change your moniker, and phone number... but you won't go scot free cos the evil you sow is what you will reap.

I have now subscribed to a normal mtn plan of 4.5gb... something I should have done straight forward.
Celebrities / Re: Davido's Beef With Blood Brother Is Not Over! Attacks Him On Snapchat by 12month: 4:44pm On Apr 18, 2016
Phobia1:

Yeah davido is a kid nd linda ikeji is a kider abi? eran

Iddiot why u come quote me nw, tribal bigots everywhr, did u hear mention linda here. Get a life bro, before u carry dis celebs matter n tribal hatred for head..or at least make comments that hav some sense
Romance / Re: 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting by 12month: 4:28pm On Apr 18, 2016
They ar so true... one babe come visit me for house, after like 30mins she begin say she wan sleep..i just laff for inside my mind cos I already knw wats up. next thing na condom while d rest is history..no time lipsrsealed

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Davido's Beef With Blood Brother Is Not Over! Attacks Him On Snapchat by 12month: 9:26am On Apr 18, 2016
Doesn't surprise me. Davido's a kid. But u knw dis celeb n publicity stunt. Even me wey neva get time see d guy video go one enter youtube find am undecided
Celebrities / Re: Top 14 Yoruba Actors You Never Knew Are Not Yoruba by 12month: 3:12pm On Apr 17, 2016
It's amazing how delta/edo blend with yorubas easily. They are the most hospitable n accommodating tribe

7 Likes

Phones / Re: Airtel Data Subscription 1500 For 3gig A Scam!!! by 12month: 9:55am On Apr 17, 2016
Airtel data robbers from day1
Romance / Re: Is This Why He Doesn't Want To Propose? by 12month: 9:40pm On Apr 14, 2016
lol i av even seen something like one trailer of pigs on one of these list grin
Politics / Re: Buhari With Zhang Dejiang, China's chairman Of The Standing Committee by 12month: 7:41am On Apr 14, 2016
The painting at the background,so beautiful kiss

7 Likes

Phones / Re: Airtel Unveils New Data Plan "Smartspeedoo" For High Speed Internet Connectivity by 12month: 6:45pm On Apr 13, 2016
airtel thieves in disguise, i subscribed 3gb airtel unlimited for 1,500.. used it on sunday afternoon, then travelled on monday to a town where d airtel network was showing only Edge, stayed there frm mon to thurs. got back on thursday evening, used d data plan till saturday nite, then it refused to browse, wen i noticed
i just laffed... i checked, data don finish. airtel speed yes, but they are data thieves!!!

2 Likes

Education / Re: Student Gropes His Classmate After Saving Her From Drowning (Pictures) by 12month: 9:26am On Apr 08, 2016
sex starved perverts... thats all I see inside this pool
Family / Re: Somethings That Are Gradually Fading Away From Our Homes by 12month: 11:32am On Mar 28, 2016
Nimi22:
i still enjoy using this even till about 2 years ago before i left home i dont allow Saturdays akara to be blended in any form. But d last time i was home i was tempted to use it but laziness has taken over.

Lol I can't even use manual blender these days. Even wen light no dey I simply on my gen, then use electric blender, lol
Romance / Re: Why Do Ladies MOAN Or CRY During Lovemaking by 12month: 4:30pm On Mar 27, 2016
Raymondenyi:
The feeling comes out with pleasure and pain, especially when the guy is on the big side, so they emanate those sounds, in accordance with the painful pleasure they get..... Ladies are quite complicated though.... Many(over 90%) will even prefer pre-intimacy and romance to penetration, Cus not all of them love that painful pleasure feel....

Nice comment but too bad u are almost a racist

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 18 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.