Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,516 members, 7,850,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:55 AM

12month's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 12month's Profile / 12month's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 18 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Jidenna Looks Dapper In Independence Photoshoot by 12month: 8:54am On Sep 30, 2015
Classic man, but u trash talk Nigeria anyway we forgive you smiley
Romance / Re: Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) by 12month: 11:44pm On Sep 27, 2015
undecided
Celebrities / Re: Don Jazzy Ignores D’banj On Stage by 12month: 11:54pm On Sep 26, 2015
CSTR2:
What else is dbanj looking for?
He dumped his friend for something he thought was bigger.
Move the hell on.
Tiwa savage has replaced him as don jazzy's most profitable investment.

Tiwa savage will move on from mavin one day undecided
Romance / Re: Discussion Time With Chi-chi: How Long Does Cex Really Last? by 12month: 5:43pm On Sep 26, 2015
Depends on d girls body type n sexiness

And also if she's begging me to take it easy

But it's around 30mins after the first round of sex.
Romance / Re: See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor by 12month: 5:13pm On Sep 26, 2015
Her pussy go don wide finish so wats d essence? Wen u bleep girls like dis u wil hardly cum mtscheeew
Celebrities / Re: Olamide, Phyno, Reminisce Are Clowns – Modenine by 12month: 1:02pm On Sep 21, 2015
I understand what mode9 is saying he only meant they were joking but still punchlines are dying slowly, artistes are now taking more of their lyrics from d streets
Politics / Re: Fuel Sold 86 Naira Per Litre In Ekiti by 12month: 7:24am On Sep 07, 2015
airmark:

Should I still tell him, since he used digital camera not phone?

I hope you have heard of stations that had been locked because of these tricks you mentioned. If they are still doing this trick , then it's risky for them. Monitoring teams are moving around these days and quite a number of petrol stations have been strictly penalized .

Lol hw many have been locked up? In my area the ones I trust is fatgbems, nipco and nnpc. The lot others are cheats, they don't only cheat in selling fuel, they cheat in gas too grin. For monitoring team, trust nigerians nah, we both know they will always get around it.
Politics / Re: Fuel Sold 86 Naira Per Litre In Ekiti by 12month: 12:54am On Sep 07, 2015
That's an old trick bro

Let me give you a real example

NIPCO filling station here has 87 naira on their pump, but they are selling for N100 per liter, now pick up a 25litre keg and buy petrol from them, in fact the fuel will full the keg, exactly 25litre and u will pay N2500

Now go to Energy filling station
They sell at 86naira per litre, buy 25 litres that is N2,150... you will think u save money but whereas you have been cheated.
The pump has been adjusted.
You have been sold 21 litres or so.

The trick is just to get more buyers and rip them off.

I know the filling stations that do such and I avoid them esp during times of scarcity
TV/Movies / Re: Popular DSTV Music Video Channel “soundcity” Shows Yoruba Movie | Photos by 12month: 11:14pm On Aug 25, 2015
coolebux:
When a music channel runs out of ideas
They'll soon pack up just like Channel O.

lol I dont really think u watch sound city...pack up? fact is, they are better than "mtv base africa". mtv base are just going on worldwide popularity. soundcity have the best business and entertainment ideas.
TV/Movies / Re: Popular DSTV Music Video Channel “soundcity” Shows Yoruba Movie | Photos by 12month: 11:11pm On Aug 25, 2015
dear, i think that was an error, it happened immediately after the project fame show.
I saw it too and was like really surprised. "there will always be error in any system, no matter how minimal."
Car Talk / Re: Bus Hits & Kills Some Cows In Delta State (Photos) by 12month: 11:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
their boss, Agofure go pay na!
last month when i visited delta state, along eku-abraka road, our car almost hit those cows crossing to the other side... na God save us anyway... we for just buy unwanted meat
Celebrities / Re: Soso Soberekon Posts Throwback Photo Of Himself And Kcee by 12month: 12:56pm On Aug 23, 2015
I believe all these are publicity stunt.. he'll soon be recalled. Skiibii is now known at least, deed is done
Romance / Re: 15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl) by 12month: 11:59am On Aug 23, 2015
I like them
Crime / Re: Corps Member Robs And Snatches Car With Toy Gun In Benue by 12month: 8:55pm On Aug 17, 2015
redgem:

Caught in the act

Too much dstv
Romance / Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by 12month: 7:21pm On Aug 17, 2015
Positiveminds:
This is not being stingy, it being wise dear. Some of these ladies who make such demands won't allow their brothers do same for any lady. A lady once attempted to turn me to AUTOMATIC TELLER MACHINE. Cut her off. Rubbish.

You are right bro. Cut them off.
Some days back one of my ex called begging for money. Of course, I could have helped her easily. I thought about how she made me feel in the past. So one mind just say abeg bone this bish joor. I wan say "come my place come collect the money" but I just decided to ignore, ain't worth it.

1 Like

Phones / Re: Nigerian Networks Introduce Shaving To Balance Cheaper Data Rates by 12month: 8:40pm On Aug 15, 2015
Nonsense. Even if Airtel offer 2gb for N500 I won't buy. They do not offer real value.

Shave or no shave, the spectranets, smile, visafone, and swift are there to save us frm them.
Celebrities / Re: Five Star Music-Act Skiibii Dies In His Home This Morning by 12month: 11:52am On Aug 14, 2015
this life that we live is borrowed. So sad a fine young man with great potential. Rip cry
Romance / Re: Doctor Allegedly Dies During A Fight Over His Girlfriend In Delta (Photo) by 12month: 2:01pm On Aug 13, 2015
toto power grin
Phones / Re: Who Has Seen This New Change On Playstore by 12month: 9:56am On Aug 13, 2015
cheattweakguru:
All my paid pro apps comes directly from play store at no cost just program it and click download and your app will start downloading you don't need naira or dollar nor cc

Can you explain how you did this pls
Events / Re: Nigerian Big Boys Litter Swimming Pool With Money During Party (Party) by 12month: 1:29pm On Aug 08, 2015
If they really think they are big boys why not throw dollar bills into the pool?

Besides most of these na fake life.

If the said celebs call people to attend their birthday n they av a pool party. Are u telling me that his network of friends will be jumping up and down to pick N500 notes in the pool?

A sane big boy will knw that is bullshît

Start thinking big. Unless say na hungry people he call come his bash,thats when they will mess themselves up for N500 notes.

Ruggedman is bigger than posting such things
Politics / Re: Controversy As Alaafin Of Oyo Prays With Queens In Front Row At Prayer Ground by 12month: 10:28pm On Jul 28, 2015
How does this pays people's bills or put food on the table?

Make I hear better thing biko undecided
Romance / Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by 12month: 11:38am On Jul 28, 2015
they are the k-girls na grin
Romance / Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by 12month: 9:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
Lagmostkuit u write great articles where is ur blog undecided
Music/Radio / Re: D'banj Ft Ice Prince-Salute Video by 12month: 9:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
Great fan of both artiste but this was just ordinary tbh... dbanj ain't got any big deal to offer (for now) but ice prince should try and improve on his flow..same old shit everyday

5 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: Man Paid N50,000 As Bail After Stealing N265 Cigarettes by 12month: 7:50pm On Jul 24, 2015
ladyF:

A bully took the little boy's bicycle, the rest is history grin

Okay great infographic
Crime / Re: Man Paid N50,000 As Bail After Stealing N265 Cigarettes by 12month: 7:44pm On Jul 24, 2015
ladyF:
Everyday for the thief. ...

Front Page Chilling grin

LadyF can I understand that ur dp (the pix on ur profile)
Crime / Re: Beware : Fake Detergent Floods The Market ( Photos) by 12month: 6:40pm On Jul 24, 2015
I once bought fake insecticide from a leading super store, after the first day I threw it away. Even bought fake washing liquid morning fresh at one time. I just laughed it off

I use the original of these items almost everyday so I would detect the fake easily the very first day.

Bad thing is that they are packaged same way, and sold at same price.
Phones / Re: Reduction In Airtel Data Prices by 12month: 9:12pm On Jul 23, 2015
The good news is that data subscription is finally reducing in price. There is massive competition in the market. There would be cheaper data plans in coming months/years

1 Like

Sports / Re: Why Keeping John Obi Mikel Is Chelsea’s Best Transfer Move So Far This Summer by 12month: 5:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
Another crap piece.

Football writers are talking, metro uk is talking.

Anyway, I understand the angle that the writer is coming from, but it's total BS.

Mikel does not provide any squad depth to that team. Yes, he offers his services to the team but I believe Mourinho just likes this guy and who knows, his girlfriend connection.

Please read Daily Mail uk football, guardian or bbc football before all these metro and mirror uk dey talk.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 18 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.