Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,627 members, 7,840,499 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

12month's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 12month's Profile / 12month's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 18 pages)

Politics / Re: Pray More For Buhari, Jonathan Urges Nigerians by 12month: 12:46am On May 25, 2015
GEJ I hope that ur private business that you are going to manage, when your employees steal from you... You will keep saying stealing is not corruption

3 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Chelsea VS Sunderland (3 - 1) On 24th May 2015 by 12month: 5:39pm On May 24, 2015
KeDv:

Yeah, you're correct. i didn't watch Chelsea's game, i'm a united fan. SS3 is showing the celebrations after United's game.
i'm not mocking anyone, Mikel is a Nigerian, i'm just concerned why he wasn't given a medal.

Dude I watched the match live and the celebrations, mikel collected a medal. Okay? So why posting wrong info
Romance / Re: What Kind Of Guy Does This To His Girlfriend (photos) by 12month: 9:44am On May 24, 2015
Some girls can beg. I remember one babe I was dating. During a certain week, she no let me rest, call from morning till evening, begging I shud take her to shoprite n d cinema. The calls were too much, and I had pity on her. But it surprised me that such was freaking her. Corporate beggars
Romance / Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by 12month: 9:45pm On May 23, 2015
kinglekan:

Alberto u sabi dem wella cheesy

Ehen! Tosyne2much dt num 4 oto lo so oooo. You go dey follow dem chat, dem go dey gv their usual monosyllabic replies like; ok, fyn, k, yea, etc.

All of a sudden when u wan ask sumfn you go just see like 200words of bullshit in a split second about helping them recharge data. cheesy

Most of them na guys in disguise sha!!

Lol 200 words of bullshit, na true u talk

Most time I reply that 200 words with just 7words, 1sentence
Romance / Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by 12month: 10:01am On May 22, 2015
The other contestants try but this time around

I am voting for tohpahz

cc NLJega

6 Likes 2 Shares

Romance / Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by 12month: 3:18pm On May 21, 2015
Only immature girls do this.
I once met my neighbour's living opposite my house in a bus, 2 sisters. I paid their t-fare with open mind. I never thought about anything or collected their number.

Well guess what?

My sister went to visit them and as they were discussing. They brought the issue up that I wanted to show off that's why I paid their t-fare.

That when I knw some gals can be funny atimes. I simply laughed it off.
Romance / Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) by 12month: 5:09pm On May 20, 2015
I vote for

MzLaurel
Tohpahz
Twaci

Cc NLJega

4 Likes 5 Shares

Romance / Re: Should I Text My Ex And Tell Him I Miss Him – I Need Answers by 12month: 10:38pm On May 19, 2015
kaboninc:

Is it that bad to go back to your ex?

No but most times it's not worth it
Romance / Re: Should I Text My Ex And Tell Him I Miss Him – I Need Answers by 12month: 7:03pm On May 19, 2015
Maybe this is the reason why one of my ex gal called me on sunday morning, and she started sending me some of her pics on whatsapp while we chatted.

It was like old times and we talked abt almost everything. I had some small feelings for her but after dat day, I didn't go back chatting with her (yes it's unhealthy).

The best thing is always moving on and after a long time u can chat on neutral basis
Nairaland / General / Re: Missing Person Found In Lagos!! Read What Happened To Him by 12month: 11:14pm On May 18, 2015
Thank God for his life

1 Like

TV/Movies / Re: GOTV And Startimes Which Is Better As At Now? by 12month: 11:04pm On May 18, 2015
gadoski:
StarTimes is better for me ,more channels,affordable price and new content ,StarTimes introduces new channel like iROKO PLUS AND IROKO PLAY ,AMC SERIES ,ST NOVELA E1 ,here you can enjoy priemere and best of Nollywood movie . it is a misconceptions that StarTimes don't show live matches ,Startimes has Sport 2 & NTa 24 show LIVE MATCHES
AFRICA MAGIC becoming a recycling channel on DSTV and GOTV

Which bouquet will I get these channels that u have mentioned above? Will I get it for d #1200plan
Politics / Re: Comedian Wale Gate's Oshiomhole Tweet Sets Twitter On Fire by 12month: 8:58am On May 16, 2015
Calling your fellow human and a respected governor "anything" that's harsh and foolish on his part
TV/Movies / GOTV And Startimes Which Is Better As At Now? by 12month: 12:18pm On May 15, 2015
I know this topic has been raised several times but let's get at it again.

Multichoice has now decided to increase the price of GOtv plus to N1,800 while startimes is priced at N1,200 monthly

But main difference between the 2 is that Gotv has 2 supersports channels that shows you live champions league matches and premiership matches sometimes.

I have been using Gotv since inception but am thinking of switching to startimes, I will be honest

1. the programs on Gotv are becoming rehashed contents... for example most Movies on African Magic Yoruba, I have watched almost all that they are showing (almost nothing new)

2. Gotv do not offer free to air channels (after your subscription ends) even following the price increase. They said you must pay N6,600 for GOtv open to get 6 free to air channels

3. Considering someone like myself that watches the TV only in the evening or weekends, I feel it's like cheating oneself paying for such low quality and still don't get the full benefit

I have seen startimes plan and I think it's considerable. what do you guys think.
Romance / Re: Are Delta Girls Expensive In Terms Of Marriage! by 12month: 7:55am On May 10, 2015
Marrying girls from delta is not expensive at all. The traditional wedding won't cost u more than 400k that is if u want to do it in a big way.
Romance / Re: Chat Between A Maga And Begger by 12month: 8:58am On May 09, 2015
Normal character of most naija girls. Typical beggars sure they can survive with this but it can never make them rich or marry a good husband
Politics / Re: Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home by 12month: 10:47pm On May 08, 2015
when will all these joblessness stop, u trek, u stop, u continue... wonderful!
Romance / Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by 12month: 3:41pm On May 07, 2015
That same girl he is trying to keep happy, another guy dey fvck am for naija

Hahaha naija girls I hail thee
Romance / Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by 12month: 1:54pm On May 07, 2015
Ladylaura93:
Also I know a lot of guys who do that and more, it's called responsibility. So while you are there contemplating how far is socially acceptable to go for the good girl you have, another guy is going the whole nine yards for her. If u need public opinion to decide if you are doing too much, you don't have a mind of your own and are definitely not a good choice of partner.

How many guys can go nine yards giving their babe 30k per month. Forget the fact that money is not an issue but he should use his sense of reasoning abeg
Technology Market / Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by 12month: 9:53am On May 04, 2015
justi4jesu:

Item cost $140

Shipping $55

Total to Lagos $195(#41,925)

Here is a cheaper one i had in my cart for a customer http://www.ebay.com/itm/221762840799

So wats d cost of this in your cart
Technology Market / Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by 12month: 9:21am On May 04, 2015
Pls cost of getting this item http://m.ebay.com/itm/221760734316
Technology Market / Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by 12month: 9:14am On May 04, 2015
Pls cost getting this item http://m.ebay.com/itm/221760734316
Phones / Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by 12month: 5:48pm On May 03, 2015
Got d note Last week, d only thing I don't like about it is dat the 3 button below,
Menu, home and back button does not show light (don't know if am wrong)

But it's a good buy at such price, d battery is superb. D last time I charged it was 2 days ago. Been gaming, browsing and watching movies and as at now it's still at 49%

Politics / Re: Scarcity Worsens As Fuel Sells For N300 In Lagos by 12month: 10:01pm On May 02, 2015
Scambuster1:

Thunder faya your dirty hands. Enjoy your change. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Not here to exchange words with a person with no sense of reasoning. I figured out u are just a troll. Have fun.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Scarcity Worsens As Fuel Sells For N300 In Lagos by 12month: 9:47pm On May 02, 2015
Scambuster1:
[size=20pt]WELCOME TO CHANGE![/size]

This is just a dress rehearsal for the ultimate challenge coming on from May 29th. By then you will respect and honor the Honourable women;
Madame Ngozi Okonjo Iweala and Dame Diezani Allison Madueke.

You will know these women are geniuses, you will understand why the regular fuel scarcity of the Abacha, Obasanjo and Late Yar Adua (R.I.P) era wa non-existent during the Great PGEJ era. This is just a warm up, prepare for the best of the very worst.
Change you wanted and change you all have got.
Meanwhile, somebody please send me the gif (pics) of those ancient men dancing for change.
Sai Shenjiiii.

Will you keep shut?

Even an uneducated man would not talk like this.
Politics / Re: Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Lament Lack Of Petrol (see Tweets) by 12month: 9:30pm On May 02, 2015
since over a month have switched my change-over to NEPA just once. That means they have brought light just once since GEJ lost

Have to run generator every single day, and now pay double the price of t-fare, noise from generators every day.

Yet some foolz will still come here saying GEJ is their hero or whatever...

1 Like

Autos / Re: *toks* 2000 C.r.v.honda Mini Jeep now 680k*distress sale* by 12month: 7:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
Will it go for 600k? Am in lagos
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Things Interviewers Say That Confirm You Won't Get An Offer by 12month: 6:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
chinkichun:

The right thing to say is the alphabet O... Not zero.
Like O-8-O and not 0-8-0.

I don't think that is correct. My HOD back then always corrected us during presentation when we say our matric number like that.

It should be zero eight zero

For the guy that went to rhythm, d reason is still unknown

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Things Interviewers Say That Confirm You Won't Get An Offer by 12month: 1:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
About 2 years ago, I got interview at a company and towards d end of the interview they asked about my findings of their company I answered well but mistaken it as a limited instead of PLC, d man correct me sharp sharp. Na there I know say my case don close

3 Likes

Satellite TV Technology / Re: Startimes Slashes Bouquet Prices by 12month: 9:34pm On Apr 26, 2015
mu2sa2:
Don't waste ur money. Gotv delete channels with reckless abandon. I have both but l will abandon Gotv when my current subscription ends.

Already using Gotv since it's inception, don't knw if I should switch to startimes. Gotv don't delete channels - I haven't witnessed that
Technology Market / Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by 12month: 9:15pm On Apr 24, 2015
just returning home cos of the huge traffic. Went to pick up my order today. Thanks madam. The shoes are perfect sizes and original like crazy. I appreciate

1 Like

Technology Market / Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by 12month: 8:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
madam can you help me deliver this book https://dotcomsecretsbook.com/get-it-free?affiliate_id=1281&path=go

the shipping to your US address will cost $7.95 , then you can send it to me here in naija. wats d total price
Technology Market / Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by 12month: 10:56am On Apr 19, 2015
Are u saying I can pick up the shoes now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 18 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.