Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

12month's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 12month's Profile / 12month's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 18 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Waconzy: ‘Timi Dakolo Successfully Disgraced His Family' by 12month: 10:55am On Jul 03, 2019
Who's this idiott, in saner society, the pastor would be prosecuted, if found guilty will be sentenced or the law will take due course... Ask bill cosby, ask rkelly ...but we are in nigeria so u can always do as u like n still go scot free. She didnt disgrace herself, u foool. She will heal, do u knw wat it takes to get married and give birth to 2kids or so.

2 Likes

Investment / Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by 12month: 10:52pm On Jun 26, 2019
bendo75:

Thank you and blessings

Best way to answer and keep it cool, av been following this thread for abt 2years and it has helped me much more than i can even say here, i may not comment but i go thru it every single day.
Thanks to d founder of this great thread n big thanks other men here like ahiboilandgas and d rest that sometimes bare it all.
Am sure d real people benefitting frm dis thread do not bring nuisance here but just those that want to show off or act funny sometimes
Lets keep d financial wisdom flowing

6 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by 12month: 10:12pm On May 12, 2019
RonKenoly:
Which state would you recommend for a fresh graduate of 25 to move to and start life?

Guys why cant we take a cue from quora, It's high time we stopped this mockery nairaland is turning into, so I will provide an answer to your question bro.

one of the states should be ogun state, the industrial areas , sango/ota and agbara axis. I started from there and av worked, stayed in these 2 areas before. Thats if you can cope anyway

67 Likes 2 Shares

Technology Market / Re: WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! by 12month: 7:03pm On Jul 27, 2018
TV/Movies / Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by 12month: 12:15am On Nov 06, 2017
muba4huss:
fools

its clear who is the foolish one here, we made our points without insulting anyone. you can do the same or ignore.
funny enough, when tstv started their noise i also bought into the hype for a while. until when i research all the pay tv rights and how things works in the industry. what is worth doing, should be done well. enjoy!
TV/Movies / Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by 12month: 6:53pm On Nov 05, 2017
TSTV should get their act up and stop all these deceptive marketing strategies, stop promising what u can't give. I bet u if they dare launch with the beinsport they should get ready for lawsuits from multichoice n star times.

But they won't, they are funny though,

kwese tv launched without all this noise.

Startimes are showing their bundesliga, ligue 1,serie a, World Cup and euro qualifier matches without all these noise.

- as for tstv, am sure they will still find it hard to provide d 20gb of data
- they can't show epl, la Liga, UEFA or any other league
- that dish n decoder will hardly sell for 5,000
- they promised to commence sale on november1st, but they later changed mouth to free to air testing

I know some will say dstv agents, for me I want to support our own but I noticed tstv are filled with lies.
I rather stick to startimes for now at least 3800 I can watch live matches without anything like hack or illegal viewing.

2 Likes

Satellite TV Technology / Pls Can I Get Any Good Installer Of Strong TV Or Any Fta by 12month: 8:03am On Nov 01, 2017
Pls am in need of any good installer of fta, strong TV or any one that can work without too much problem

Installer should be around ipaja or egbeda, I would really appreciate if I can get his number

Also which decoder is best to purchase to get d best content

tanx pls help out guys
Celebrities / Re: "Olamide Will Soon Become An Upcoming Artiste Like Ice Prince" - Fan Says by 12month: 3:06pm On Oct 27, 2017
best reply av ever seen for a grown up idi0t fan like this guy
TV/Movies / Re: One Reason Every Nigerian Should Watch KWESÉ TV by 12month: 7:58am On Oct 21, 2017
Kwese tv is good with some epl match n copa de Rey. but op, they can do better, let them add French ligue1, serie a, bundesliga and they will do better.

on startime full package I get to watch over 4 leagues plus 1 epl match every weekend, even all World Cup qualifier was shown, fox, fox sport 1 and 2, natgeo wild and lot more

So kwese tv can try
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Urgent Vacancy For Young Female Secretary Or Office Assistant In Egbeda by 12month: 12:56am On Oct 05, 2017
Still open
TV/Movies / Re: Tstv Launch On AIT Network BY 6PM Today by 12month: 4:13pm On Oct 01, 2017
All you guys shouting to throwaway ur dstv n gotv, wait for 3 months and see how organised d TSTV is.
You can't tell right now if they won't go d way of others once they acquire there own share of customers.

1 Like

TV/Movies / Re: Did Anyone Noticed This On Gotv??? by 12month: 11:09am On Oct 01, 2017
menstrualpad:
I unplugged my Dstv today. I am not going to be recharging with 6k plus without champions league and selective premier league games.... and the Zar and Ngr dichotomy

Less than that I have my startimes ongoing...full sub.

Even the gotv are very stupid set of people, they introduce gotv max for 3,800 starting next november just for adding Sony max, ss4, CBS reality n fox

Well am already enjoying fox, fox sport1 and 2 on startimes full package at 3,800 and even IDX, live ligue1,bundesliga matches

To me gotv can go to hell with their gotv max!

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Vacancy For Young Female Secretary Or Office Assistant In Egbeda by 12month: 9:19am On Oct 01, 2017
Vacancy for position of young female secretary and office assistant

An ecommerce, web design, and digital marketing firm located at egbeda, Lagos requires the services of a young female secretary and office assistant

Requirements

1) Applicants must have good command in English and good handwriting
2) minimum qualification SSCE/ND/HND
3) Applicants must have good knowledge in using simple ms word packages and able to use computer
4) must live around egbeda or places near egbeda, like akowonjo, ipaja, isheri etc.

To apply, submit handwritten application letter and CV in person at

Primal Tek Plaza, beside ECO centre, Opposite Gowon estate market, egbeda-idimu road, egbeda, Lagos

You can also contact 070.6617.6589 for further details
Politics / Re: What's Your Assessment Of Mr President's 57th Independence Day Speech? by 12month: 8:04am On Oct 01, 2017
Shame on this govt, our federal roads are now even worse, Lagos Abeokuta expressway is a disgrace while your minister does nothing about it. Shame on you FG, shame on your cabinet!
TV/Movies / Re: TSTV Decoder Price, Subscription And Channel List In Nigeria by 12month: 7:21pm On Sep 29, 2017
If TSTV like let them fail in their launch, I know the decoders will hardly get to people until later in October.

But as for dstv, they too have started feeling the heat but they are still thieves

imagine offering Fox, CBS reality and ss4 on gotv max for 3,800

I laugh... I will still subscribe 3,800 on star times, u still get to watch live ligue1, serie a, bundesliga matches, fox, fox sport 1 and 2, IDX, mtv base and more channels

Gotv have been stealing from us since. Very stingy with channels. How can u remove stations we paid for and still expect us to continue paying because of mumu telemundo, zee world, sound city lol...

7 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Runs From A Crocodile In Ibadan, Leaving Daughter Meraiah by 12month: 1:33pm On Sep 26, 2017
this is agodi gardens, ibadan, I went there last month during a vacation, coincidentally na when dem wan feed the lion I enter the mini zoo, d way d lion ran with speed to the iron fence..just to scare us, oboy i run before my gf oh...
TV/Movies / Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by 12month: 6:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
refreshrate:

Everything here about TSTV is based on assumptions.

Pls kindly refrain from trying to sound like an authority in business knowledge & psychology...cos you're not.

Why you people keep behaving as if dstv is god will forever baffle me.

However Pls stop using your negative energy to try to burn tstv down. If you fail to understand the need to upstage these bloody south Africans & their ways, that's fine, just leave our tstv out of it!

Sir, nobody is trying to burn TSTV down, in fact it is what we need right now to stop the monopoly of dstv.

I have a sister that does the dstv explora , she pays 17k monthly for the full package .when I told her about tstv she simply laughed it off and said let's give them 3months.

We all know how several companies like daarsat, consat, trendtv, star times boasted when they came around... But where are they now.

If it sounds too good to be true, then it's most likely is.

Dstv is not god but they actually know the market and have the finances to fight off competitors. We will be waiting
TV/Movies / Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by 12month: 9:24pm On Sep 23, 2017
Guys don't be surprised the tstv will definitely launch but to be honest with you there will be a catch

1) most of the stations on TSTV full package of 3,000 are already on startimes bouquet of 3,800 excluding the bein hd sports and kwese sports

2) the only problem they will face is competing with dstv based on sport channels because it won't be an easy one if they claim to show the EPL and La Liga live matches and dstv will 'siddon' dey look them

Even when TSTV will air the matches, the 3,000 subscription might not be enough to watch it all through the month .(there must be a clause somewhere)

3) TSTV wants to get her own share of the Nigerian market, soon they will come up with excuses. We shall pray that they can overcome that dat dstv monopoly

4) I stayed in kano during my Nysc days, and they don't care about dstv there, most hotels and bars show live matches via bein sport HD and when I asked them they said they were paying just 3,000 or so if I can recall

Can you imagine

So the only difference I can see in TSTV is the sport channels and picture quality, star times already have most of these entertainment channels excluding d bein sports

I watch live serie A matches, bundesliga, French ligue matches, like say na water on star times, and apart from that there 3,800 package is more entertaining that gotv

Right now I still subscribe to gotv as well, just because of my fiancee that likes telemundo, and zee world etc.

Dstv shot itself in the foot when they started increasing the price of packages anyhow, and when they turned gotv to crap.

We will keep our hands cross and test run the TSTV, but I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were u

1 Like

Adverts / Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by 12month: 11:06am On Sep 03, 2017
Do have size 46 and above for the 9000 type and wat other colours have u got?
Autos / Re: Registered Lexus RX300 2000 For Sale @ 1.4m negotiable by 12month: 6:59am On Aug 26, 2017
Good ride

Autos / Registered Lexus RX300 2000 For Sale @ 1.4m negotiable by 12month: 3:23pm On Aug 23, 2017
Very neat lexus rx300 2000 for sale
noiseless engine
gear is in excellent condition
aircondition is chilling very cold
alloy rim, very good tires
neat leather seats
fm and cd player is working
power seats and power windows
buy and drive location- egbeda,lagos
call or whatsapp 07066,176589

Family / Re: Should A Man Agree To Marry A Lady Without Ever Eating Her Food ? by 12month: 11:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
Once dated a lady dat cannot prepare tasty meals. From d efo to d fried rice to d stew and other meals she cooked.... after eating it for d first time, I threw d entire remainder in d pot away

On the long run I realise I was just wasting money and it wud av been better I cooked it myself

Shey na dat kind one person go marry so she can embarass u wen ur family, friends n biz associates come visiting?

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Female Office Assistant Needed At Toll Gate, Ota (intern) by 12month: 9:05pm On May 22, 2017
Vantagesoft marketing enterprises, a digital marketing and ecommerce firm require the services of a young female office assistant at branch office in ota, close to toll gate

Preferably applicant should be Industrial Trainee student (IT) ..ND

Maximum of 23years of age

Must have good command of English

Be presentable

Applicants must leave around places like ota, sango, kola and abule egba or areas close to ota/toll gate

And most importantly have good handwriting.

Send CV and application to vantageservices2013@gmail .com

Or contact 0;7;0;66;17;65;89 for full details
TV/Movies / Re: BASIRA In LONDON Shut Down Silverbird Cinemas Due To Crowd by 12month: 11:03pm On Mar 30, 2017
It's actually a wack movie wit many short scenes and no connections between them. Some scenes were funny but it's stil a poorly written movie wit poor video quality. No be them fault Sha.
Adverts / Re: Pre-Order your shoes at very affordable prices by 12month: 6:55pm On Mar 21, 2017
u have size 46 or 47?
Autos / Re: 2004 Toyota Corolla and 2004 big daddy Firstbody In Abeokuta @1.3last by 12month: 11:48pm On Mar 09, 2017
Will d corolla go for 1m, can u bring it down to Ota for inspection
Food / Re: Man Saw Beans Inside Fish Pie He Bought (Photos) by 12month: 11:17am On Mar 08, 2017
U claim boss on twitter but u eat roadside meatpie, so why won't u see rubbish inside. Lol
Autos / Re: Fix Your Car Keys And Remote by 12month: 10:50pm On Feb 28, 2017
Pls how much is Nissan Altima GLE 99 remote
Romance / Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by 12month: 7:03pm On Jan 06, 2017
Babygal4eva:
What I don't understand is why you had to snap your chat and post it in a public forum?

Props to the girl tho, if a guy said all she was saying to me I'll run the other way sounds like a scam.

Next

Best comment av read this week

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 18 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.