Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,595 members, 7,840,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

12month's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 12month's Profile / 12month's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 18 pages)

Phones / Re: Who Remembers This Phone? Amazing! by 12month: 1:34pm On Jun 18, 2015
My mum was the first person to buy a land-line in our street/area. And that phone call business boomed then, it later gave birth to many other businesses #throwback
Satellite TV Technology / Gotv - I Am Quite Surprised by 12month: 12:10pm On Jun 18, 2015
This month the copa america is ongoing in Chile, and Gotv refused to air the matches on supersport1 and ss2. I understand it for only those using Dstv, but they even refused to show the repeat of the matches or even highlights.

But since last week I have been bombarded with boring highlights of England vs Ireland.
That means they know what they are doing intentionally.

Gotv should just change their name to Repeat tv.

I know MultiTV(the ghanian free to air) would even show the repeat of these copa america matches.

Why is Multichoice treating nigerians this way?

Are they saying we should pay 1,800 monthly for football Highlights, repeated movies, repeated nageowild programs and music videos?

I'm still thinking of switching to startimes but just because of their poor HD Quality and I don't really like some of the channels on the BASIC bouquet

Any suggestions guyz?
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Am I Handsome **hot pics** by 12month: 8:11am On Jun 18, 2015
Seems u av a low self esteem, every guy can't be handsome. Each person is created in his own way and looks.

To all those peeps claiming that money is the main thing. It's all LIES. Been there, done that.

Yes, in these times, you can use money to get almost any lady u want... instead look for someone that accepts u for who u are.
Politics / Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by 12month: 10:54am On Jun 17, 2015
Most people just come on NL... read stories and pics, and comment their crap. if some of you had at least watch the news on ChannelsTv lastnite u wud have at least had an idea.
Fashion / Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by 12month: 10:47am On Jun 17, 2015
I don't see anything wrong with what she wore. Since we have chosen to adopt the western culture let's start living with it,
no biggie undecided

32 Likes

Romance / Re: Why You Should Not Blame Girls Dumping Guys After Magarizing Them by 12month: 12:10am On Jun 17, 2015
Smh this is not how NL used to be some years back

Gosh when will nairaland be free from this "childrens'?
Politics / Re: What Made Iara Oshiomole To Laugh Like This? by 12month: 8:08pm On Jun 15, 2015
the woman dey ask am say "baby girl, u go dey give baba different style o, but shey him go fit handle u?"
Politics / Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by 12month: 6:08pm On Jun 15, 2015
tswitch:

1. Your comment only deserved a response because it was misleading and it was obvious you need some form of national engligtment.

2. We can never be within a 100m radius simply because I dont associate with illiterate lowlifes like you.

I actually didn't quote you to get such response from you,I only quoted to show how moronic thinking is the bane of the Nigerian society and you proved me wrong with your more retarded response.

Have a great day!

U are the illiterate lowlife here.. you can't make your point without acting like a tout.

1 Like

Phones / Re: Unbelievable Data Plan From Airtel by 12month: 2:06am On Jun 15, 2015
U guyz are very correct about Airtel double billing on their data usage. I use mtn, glo and Airtel.

But Airtel data finishes fast unlike the others.
Downloaded some documents totaling 166mb and they deducted times 2.

Anyway, might give the 9gb for N3500 a trial soon.
Politics / Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by 12month: 1:35am On Jun 15, 2015
Teespice:

don't mind them.

I am not in support of buhari nor Jonathan but then truth has to be told.

for instance, the monthly stipend of 5k for unemployed Nigerians, these same lots will say that the money should be used for development but will still say again that the president hasn't fulfilled his promises.

it is less than a month he became president yet see baseless criticisms. tell me how it is the fault of buhari that nigeria hasn't won a single game in the world cup as claimed by these lots.

let it be stated that Nigerians were simply tired of Jonathan and voted him out. same will be done for buhari come 2019 if he does not perform up to expectation. if Jonathan had done really well, Nigerians won't bother voting for buhari because of his antecedents.

I am really tired of the name callings. nigeria is our country and all hands should be on deck to see that we move forward. how do we expect to do that when we have one faction still whining over elections of how many months ago.

too much epistle. I don tire to dey type.

God knows I would not revisit this issue again.

Thanks you've said it all.

Some people be crying over cabinet and ministerial appointments everyday like their lives depend on it.

Smh for u mugs and NL trolls
Politics / Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by 12month: 11:38pm On Jun 14, 2015
tswitch:

Your stark ignorance is offensive.
So the Daura led administration started road projects?
Even if you will not read at least reason and if you can't reason just shield your illiteracy from public view.
If you are not aware all federal ministries, parastatals and even some key federal projects are in a state of comatose........now you are.

Take am easy bro so u won't kill ursef over the presidency. I never called u out when I made my comment. So why not make urs and stop the insult.

Na nairaland dey give una liver, I am sure if u meet me one on one u can't make such abusive words at me, na my junoir brothers dem go even handle u.

Don't quote me again, I don't e-fight with NL trolls, which I know u lots are.

1 Like

Politics / Re: ###GEJ Since You Left### A Must Read by 12month: 10:38pm On Jun 14, 2015
Na una sabi...since GEJ left my power supply has increased by 50percent and am now spending less on fuel, even the claimed federal roads that caused me hold-ups and getting home late at night, have now been repaired

Cry me a river.

8 Likes 1 Share

Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by 12month: 8:16pm On Jun 13, 2015
Fact is, I understand the OP plight and what she is trying to say.

But you just have to look it at this angle that there will always be trolls, kids and all manner of people on the internet.

I read Dailymail Football UK online every day and I see comments from trolls and kidults even more than the ones on Nairaland

I came to understand that here u pick the meaningful ones and move on
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Aptitude Test by 12month: 7:38pm On Jun 13, 2015
Chigorkizz:
After Angelina jolli fu**ck fu**k for film finish she run go AU summit to go fu*ck Buhari and Zuma.

Angelina Jolli, daris God o.

Ignored undecided
Politics / Re: Tweeters Mock President Buhari by 12month: 9:11am On Jun 13, 2015
I will say it again, most people on twitter should just get a life. Or maybe they mock for the fun of it?

When u hav bills to pay, people to feed, and busy with work or biz, u won't av time to sit down in a corner of ur house and start trolling nonsense.
Celebrities / Re: Burna Boy Calls Out MTV Base For Not Nominating Him For MAMA Awards 2015 by 12month: 1:34pm On Jun 12, 2015
I don't really know what went wrong but MTV messed up on this one. Been following it up since last year, and he really trended on their station and at times I get tired like I am watching repeat. It's all in God's hand though...
Romance / Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by 12month: 1:43pm On Jun 10, 2015
Being in a relationship with a cheater or being a side nigga is as good as not being in a relationship at all. I was in this hell of relationship way back but with the advice of good Nairalanders I quit the relationship and move on. And honestly I have no regret. I was obsessed to the babe but av put it behind me.

Dude my advice is quit this nonsense.

The funny part of this matter is that u might even be well to do, assist, show support and have better future plans for this girl... than the other nigga.

But no, ladies are funny and they will still cheat.
Education / Re: 15 Good Universities In Nigeria You Can Study Geology/geophysic Without Regret. by 12month: 8:59pm On Jun 09, 2015
chineke... na dis geology dept dem dey call 'white house" that time when I still dey uni. 3 of my flatmates did the course, and went through a lot of stress, and spent excessive money on projects, field tinz... But I believe it;s worth it
Fashion / Re: See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today by 12month: 10:16pm On Jun 08, 2015
AnneMomoh:
Hmmmm, odikwa serious

Chai U frosh oh... hope u go sweet like today moi moi
Celebrities / Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by 12month: 6:35pm On Jun 07, 2015
that why I prefer this dude to wizzy.. he's double rich and blessed but still humble to an extent!

Congrats am happy for u

modified. whether davido bought the 2.1 with money or not, go and buy your own too or read your book and make 2.1...
anyway, haters are allowed
Family / Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by 12month: 1:27pm On Jun 07, 2015
Gosh. Just went 2 the kitchen to look at the palm oil again. Ar u kidding me? sad
If na dat girl for d first pic, I fit take am.

But these dirty pits no no

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by 12month: 3:57pm On Jun 06, 2015
Y u come wear d palm slippers na?

Congrats OBO
Romance / Re: Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are by 12month: 4:04pm On Jun 05, 2015
PrettyClare7:
ummm dat maybe me

Nice pix. Beautiful

1 Like

Religion / Re: Adeboye & Wife Surprise Local RCCG Parish With A Visit (Photos) by 12month: 11:10am On Jun 01, 2015
nedu2000:
Surprised and disappointed to see his wife use a palm top or ipad to 'scroll' through the scriptures.
The Bible is a book,not an electronic

I don't get u. My mum uses her Ipad to read the bible and that because she can't really see clearly the printed letters and it's convenient for her to carry and use anywhere
This is the 21st century sir, so no big deal
Politics / Re: Korede Bello Makes Mistake While Greeting President Buhari by 12month: 8:42pm On May 31, 2015
Another piece of garbage on frontpage, is it joblessness or immaturity? what is making people create silly threads these days?
Politics / Re: Report Any Filling Station Selling Higher Than 87# by 12month: 11:21am On May 30, 2015
hahaha... al this na wash na. Okay, last time I bought fuel at FatGbems, went there they sold for N100/litre. I was overjoyed. But they printed "FUEL IS N87 PER LITRE. NO addition. No fees. Report any attendant that sells above this price".

NA LIE.

They are now selling N120/litre and when your officials goes there, they will deny it and say it's well written. Wetin una go do them?
Politics / Re: Postscript Of The Jonathan Years! What Do You Say? by 12month: 3:15pm On May 29, 2015
Dollyak:
My opinion of him is a man out of his depth. The 4 years he served as Nigeria's civilian President were nightmarish and can best be described as "government of the living dead".
How will the future remember him?
Inordinate and blind ambition, lack of direction layered with a non charismatic leadership.

Seconded, he was out of his depth!
Politics / Re: Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari by 12month: 7:56am On May 29, 2015
Most people on twitter are jobless!

Meanwhile stop sending nonsense to the frontpage, it's really bad for the image of this forum.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Pray More For Buhari, Jonathan Urges Nigerians by 12month: 4:22pm On May 25, 2015
4stylz:

What is my business with you graduating from a university; are you the only graduate in Nigeria or you are better in bragging with your degree?

Guy oya no vex. Let's act matured. Bye.
Business / Re: Firstbank Releases Statement Of Early Closure by 12month: 4:21pm On May 25, 2015
This is becoming something else
Politics / Re: Pray More For Buhari, Jonathan Urges Nigerians by 12month: 9:37am On May 25, 2015
4stylz:

Are you trying to tell me you own better buisness than a president? Maybe that ur 8×12 shop you have is deceiving you; You really need schooling;

Dude grow up! I've not in any way compared myself with the president. It's you who need schooling. Have been thru the university system, fulfilled my purpose and am out

Don't quote me again, I have better things to do than argue with u. Peace.
Politics / Re: Pray More For Buhari, Jonathan Urges Nigerians by 12month: 8:57am On May 25, 2015
4stylz:

Atleast he has private buisness; not you who keeps putting your mouth into people's buisness

You are a big fool like ur president, this is an anonymous forum and u don't really know me. There is no need to mention or brag here about my business or lifestyle. I knw most of u trolls are undergraduates and kids with nothing to do and nothing upstairs. So keep deceiving urself and support ur GEJ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 18 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.