Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] (84535 Views)

Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date / 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by chukkystar(m): 6:15pm On Aug 17, 2015
Femistico:
kudos to that guy..bcuz the girl work for his pocket abi??

if the guy send her the 15k its 100% likely she dumped him for someone else in d future or go giv another guy her punnani...

instead of giving her 15k go fu*k ashawo for 2k and save the rest...
ma kinda nigga

3 Likes

Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by timilinda(f): 6:16pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aisha95:
Utterly _useless and _stupid post birthed out of narrow-mindedness.
Broke niggas everywhere.
SMH.

Don't mind d "akpainfokos". They'd call a babe gold-digger when she asks 4 money from her boyfriend, yet they'd expect her to slp with d guy! BROKE ASSES!!! angry
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by Positiveminds(m): 6:16pm On Aug 17, 2015
This is not being stingy, it being wise dear. Some of these ladies who make such demands won't allow their brothers do same for any lady. A lady once attempted to turn me to AUTOMATIC TELLER MACHINE. Cut her off. Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by Chiedu08: 6:20pm On Aug 17, 2015
This global meltdown? grin
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 17, 2015
LADIES and their SEQUESTRATION FORMULA..

BEGGARS everywhere

1 Like

Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by osywhite(m): 6:27pm On Aug 17, 2015
That guy is the man! He even gave extra 2k....hahahaha. Girls should not be asking for money from guys now that oil prize is still very low...
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by Musicminista(m): 6:31pm On Aug 17, 2015
ellemystique:
Poverty stricken bad belle guys every where you go like MTN...
Your comment here seriously contradicts the idea ur profile pic connotes

1 Like

Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by 46arcadez(m): 6:34pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aisha95:
Broke niggas everywhere.
SMH.
Is that what you think?
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 17, 2015
Like one foolish olosho babe wey visit me from enugu that was telling me to buy her Tab by force simply because of 2 rounds wey she give me.
mtcheewwww angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 17, 2015
madridguy:
Best response for gold-diggers.
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by Tashaamania(f): 6:41pm On Aug 17, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by gen2lpatty(m): 6:50pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aisha95:
Broke niggas everywhere.
SMH.

I dont blame you. I blame that iriot that bought the phone you using. Get a better life and stop being dependable. Proztitution doesnt pay!

2 Likes

Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by Carlmax(m): 6:51pm On Aug 17, 2015
kilokeys:

Aren't u miserable... What do u need his gf for?.. U would pay 100k for sex?
Don't tell me you didn't get the Joke... Jeez.

1 Like

Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by gen2lpatty(m): 6:59pm On Aug 17, 2015
I tire for our future generation mothers. Should you not practice the act of saving rather than be extravagant with someone else money.

When he settles for a more conserving and responsible lady, you go mad on social media that he dumped you. Even his shadow will scold @ your price list of demands.

I dont blame nollywood. I blame you for not knowing your size of coat.

To all ladies, if you have not for once gotten your list of EXTRAVAGANT demands from your own pocket, YOU ARE A GOLD DIGGER

4 Likes

Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by gen2lpatty(m): 7:03pm On Aug 17, 2015
MadCow1:

If the puss is worth 100'k, I will pay..

Good puss deserves it's wages.. cool

The moniker though. Could be for real
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 17, 2015
Princejebs:
When you are dating a stingy man........see the conversation below grin

Ice Cube has a song about this. I'll see if I can find it on YT.

By the way, the title is misleading. My guy is not stingy but sharp.
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by Thevenine(m): 7:18pm On Aug 17, 2015
Check out the link in my signature to get the lowest prices on Konga and the link in my profile to learn how you can earn money from konga
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by 12month: 7:21pm On Aug 17, 2015
Positiveminds:
This is not being stingy, it being wise dear. Some of these ladies who make such demands won't allow their brothers do same for any lady. A lady once attempted to turn me to AUTOMATIC TELLER MACHINE. Cut her off. Rubbish.

You are right bro. Cut them off.
Some days back one of my ex called begging for money. Of course, I could have helped her easily. I thought about how she made me feel in the past. So one mind just say abeg bone this bish joor. I wan say "come my place come collect the money" but I just decided to ignore, ain't worth it.

1 Like

Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by drey076(m): 7:23pm On Aug 17, 2015
grin grin
lawanson44:
Like one foolish olosho babe wey visit me from enugu that was telling me to buy her Tab by force simply because of 2 rounds wey she give me.
grin
lawanson44:
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 17, 2015
timilinda:

Don't mind d "akpainfokos". They'd call a babe gold-digger when she asks 4 money from her boyfriend, yet they'd expect her to slp with d guy! BROKE ASSES!!! angry
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by onunwa21(m): 7:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
Something like this
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by onunwa21(m): 7:28pm On Aug 17, 2015
Sumtin lik dis

Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by Orikinla(m): 7:38pm On Aug 17, 2015
Princejebs:
That is when cunning woman jams cunning man. grin

1 Like

Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by ellemystique(f): 7:39pm On Aug 17, 2015
Musicminista:
Your comment here seriously contradicts the idea ur profile pic connotes
Guess I was jus having one of my moments... thanks for noticing wink
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by ellemystique(f): 7:42pm On Aug 17, 2015
chukkystar:
hungry girls with fake hair everywhere taxing guys for money even their father doesn't have
Sorry, I'm not wanting to quarrel...
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by iheanyi40(m): 7:48pm On Aug 17, 2015
broke ass b1tches grin
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by Malawian(m): 7:55pm On Aug 17, 2015
AfroKnight:
The girl is not serious. 15k just like that? Na her money?
common 3,500 wey my new chic ask me, i tell am say i no be mumu and she must "confirm" me first before anything else.
na so we take quarell o. three days now she no show. she see me on sunday, begin carry face.

1 Like

Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by Emperoradrian(m): 8:11pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aisha95:
Broke niggas everywhere.
SMH.
ok we don read ur opinion,nw clap 4 ur sef...
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by Kazrem(m): 8:12pm On Aug 17, 2015
Princejebs:
Rotflmao
Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by olumalcolm(m): 8:14pm On Aug 17, 2015
Baddo osha

Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by lexy2014: 8:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aisha95:
Broke niggas everywhere.
SMH.
Jeez...u take d matter sooooooooooo personal. abi na u dem do d thing?if na so d money easy, u go find small hustle do now. God will bless d labour of your hands

1 Like

Re: When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] by daey118(m): 8:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
Empiree:
Honestly, in my opinion, it is not always about gold digger. It's by nature (as designed by God) that men will provide for women. This is normal standard.

The problem however is if both parties are in serious relationship but the female is a known cheat or sleeping/hanging out with another man while at the same time collecting money from the former, that's wrong and she deserves this kind of text.

This just happened to a guy around me couple of days ago. The girl and the guy were together for 4yrs but she got pregnant for another man who is basically a 'street guy'. So her man accepted her back after 8 months of breakup (not serious fight to begin with). He took care of her during pregnancy until she delivered in January(2015). Since she delivered, she only called for one thing.......MONEY. The guy continued to do his part not knowing that the girl actually lives with her baby father's mother (mother in law). Although they arent married.

Upon hearing that, the guy, his real boy friend of 4 yrs slowed than support for her. But still gave her a little change once in a while when she called. But he did not know her baby's father actually lives in the same house with her. She lied that the guy doesnt live with them. Just this past weekend, argument ensued just becus she asked for few bucks and couldnt get it as usual. She said and I quote "You did nothing for me. Now I am with someone who can takecare of me, my baby and my bills. You gave me nothing all these yrs but crumbs" That was the text the guy received from her yesterday. Was so sad. She denied ever getting any help from him. Even her apartment in the house she lives with her in law was fixed by her boy friend of 4 yrs. All her baby's clothing and crib was bought by him also. Baby father bought none. See how she betrayed her real love. SAD.

That kind of lady deserves text up there.
. DEEP!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi / Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) / President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.