Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

British-born Michael Adeboloja Labelled A Nigerian: Why? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / British-born Michael Adeboloja Labelled A Nigerian: Why? (33615 Views)

Man Commits Suicide For Being Labelled A Wizard / Has There Been Any Nigerian Politician Who Has Never Been Labelled A 'thief'? / Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British-born Michael Adeboloja Labelled A Nigerian: Why? by AtheistD(m): 4:49pm On May 23, 2013
tpia.:

do people actually fall for all that i am better and you are monkey negros crap?

low self esteem na wa.

There is a lot of low self esteem floating about in UKs ghetto communities. Few role models and a drugs culture.
Re: British-born Michael Adeboloja Labelled A Nigerian: Why? by GooseBaba: 4:50pm On May 23, 2013
berem: I wonder why Nigerians are denying him. He is a Nigerian by blood!

Why would we not deny the bastard. He clearly stated "where I am from" ask your government to leave.". Now tell me when was the last time you saw bristish soldiers killing Nigerians in Nigeria!!?
Re: British-born Michael Adeboloja Labelled A Nigerian: Why? by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 23, 2013
devour129: lmao ! But how come Yoruba and Hausa people are easily manipulated ? Don't get me wrong av got strong love for my Yoruba peeps

only God knows.

its mainly the ogun state folks who are less easily manipulated, they're more like the south southerners and calabar sides.

but when it comes to all the other yorubas, if you dont do prayer and fasting, na another thing go dey there.
Re: British-born Michael Adeboloja Labelled A Nigerian: Why? by Boss13: 4:53pm On May 23, 2013
That guy is more british than Nigerian. You are a product of your society and your environment. I think it is sickening for the British media to label him more of a Nigerian than a British citizen. They, British media, are stereotyping Nigerians and I think Nigerians in the UK should start playing their own game by denouncing any criminal minded Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: British-born Michael Adeboloja Labelled A Nigerian: Why? by saidioo: 4:54pm On May 23, 2013
There were two guys involved in this gruesome attack, the media has helped us with the identity of the briton with Nigerian descent what of the other attacker involved what is his name and nationality or e own nor sweet like the naija guy own?
Re: British-born Michael Adeboloja Labelled A Nigerian: Why? by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 23, 2013
Mad Cow: Because......... There is no Gold medal for terrorism. If he had slit the throat of a Terrorist about to attack the U.K, he would be sitting in BBC's studio right now with later appointments to appear on CNN, Al Jezerra, Fox News, Larry King Show, e.t.c.. And he would be called 'The BRITISH Hero'.

But since its not the case, he is everything but a Brit.
hw wil he slit a troat of a fellow terrorist wen he himself is a terrorist
Re: British-born Michael Adeboloja Labelled A Nigerian: Why? by Fussbot: 4:55pm On May 23, 2013
anonymous6:

c/s 100%, I find the whole thing funny, I haven't heard yet who those two fools were but in the end of the day there shouldn't be bad labels on Nigerians. I'm nigerian even though I was born and raised in America, and that shouldn't be ignored
Now dis is wat we are talking about,sm1 lik u naw 4 example,if u did smting good 4 d americans,dia press wld say u are an american and won't even connect u with Nigeria @all

But if u behead a person(lol..not u o)lik dis guy did,dia press wld quickly identify u with Nigeria

Now our question is dat,why didn't dey identify u with Nigeria wen u did smting good 4 dem and dey are doing it naw wen u did smting bad?

1 Like

Re: British-born Michael Adeboloja Labelled A Nigerian: Why? by devour129: 4:55pm On May 23, 2013
ola_pluto: The more his story develops, the more I see a frustrated youth. I know his type because I have friends who are like that. British society is ill. The social gap is getting wider and the level of discipline amongst 'ethnic minorities' is falling sharply. Last year, a former classmate of mine was jailed in UK for terrorism. We were mates for 2 years and throughout that period he was hardly a Muslim except by name.
Even though we had a mosque close by, he hardly came to the masjid. Rather, he only comes on Fridays, jokes around with everyone, very unserious with his works, but very jovial. When we all left school, some of my friends called me to say he's now a 'radical' and had grown beards and all. I laughed it off until he sent me a request on fb. I added him quickly but he never talked to me. All he did was share disturbing pictures and rallies on my wall. He was more interested in counter-rallies against EDL. His interpretation of Islam was grossly flawed, and this was very evident in the things he was posting. After untagging myself for many times, I had no choice but to unfriend him. Next time I saw him, was on BBC on the day of his trial. By the following day, his mugshot was on major newspapers. That made me understand a bit about how much radicalisation is going on in Britain.
Youths are frustrated, and they are becoming easy prey for some evil elements with bad intentions. These elements have been chased from almost all major mosques in London. They congregate in youth centres and other meeting places. I have witnessed Juma'a Khutbah interrupted by a brother who felt the Imam wasnt saying what he wanted to hear. Old Kent Road Mosque has a strict stance on those kind of brothers. The Imam is a Nigerian and well respected.
Micheal Adeboloja comes across as a frustrated youth to me, who sought for guidance, but met the wrong guidance. Allah will judge where Micheal went wrong because what he has done is evil and has no place in Islam. I know it is not the right time to perhaps say that the society failed Micheal, but that is the fact. A lot of former 'bad boys' on the streets of London want to change their lives. However, the society seems to always tell them they cannot measure up. They are been subtly told by the society that they cannot measure up to or get near positions in Whitehall. Hard times for the ordinary London youth.
excuses excuses excuse ! His government houses,feeds,provide basic amenities and he is frustrated enough to butcher his follow human like ram. That means every youth in Nigeria should go on rampage ? Please Oga no vex pesin
Re: British-born Michael Adeboloja Labelled A Nigerian: Why? by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 23, 2013
ola_pluto: The more his story develops, the more I see a frustrated youth. I know his type because I have friends who are like that. British society is ill. The social gap is getting wider and the level of discipline amongst 'ethnic minorities' is falling sharply. Last year, a former classmate of mine was jailed in UK for terrorism. We were mates for 2 years and throughout that period he was hardly a Muslim except by name.
Even though we had a mosque close by, he hardly came to the masjid. Rather, he only comes on Fridays, jokes around with everyone, very unserious with his works, but very jovial. When we all left school, some of my friends called me to say he's now a 'radical' and had grown beards and all. I laughed it off until he sent me a request on fb. I added him quickly but he never talked to me. All he did was share disturbing pictures and rallies on my wall. He was more interested in counter-rallies against EDL. His interpretation of Islam was grossly flawed, and this was very evident in the things he was posting. After untagging myself for many times, I had no choice but to unfriend him. Next time I saw him, was on BBC on the day of his trial. By the following day, his mugshot was on major newspapers. That made me understand a bit about how much radicalisation is going on in Britain.
Youths are frustrated, and they are becoming easy prey for some evil elements with bad intentions. These elements have been chased from almost all major mosques in London. They congregate in youth centres and other meeting places. I have witnessed Juma'a Khutbah interrupted by a brother who felt the Imam wasnt saying what he wanted to hear. Old Kent Road Mosque has a strict stance on those kind of brothers. The Imam is a Nigerian and well respected.
Micheal Adeboloja comes across as a frustrated youth to me, who sought for guidance, but met the wrong guidance. Allah will judge where Micheal went wrong because what he has done is evil and has no place in Islam. I know it is not the right time to perhaps say that the society failed Micheal, but that is the fact. A lot of former 'bad boys' on the streets of London want to change their lives. However, the society seems to always tell them they cannot measure up. They are been subtly told by the society that they cannot measure up to or get near positions in Whitehall. Hard times for the ordinary London youth.
It is humorously revealing how religionists go about their excuses for their failures.

Is he the only frustrated human being out there? Radicalization is not all about frustration it is about ideology. If you feel you can be manipulated by some hideous ideas then you are caught in along the lines of these menacing acts of terrorism. There are good numbers of well-to-do individuals who have been caught up in this sh*t.

The truth of the matter is that some allow their minds to be used by others based on strong beliefs. The reason this dude went to this length to murder another human being in cold blood.
Re: British-born Michael Adeboloja Labelled A Nigerian: Why? by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 23, 2013
What is everybody saying?
We brought ds upon ourselve. Boko haram today bombing 2mrw!
Why nigeria every time?
Have u heard of any Ghanian or Cameroonian being named a terrorist in d US or UK
Even if he was born and bred in the UK, he is a Nigerian descent.
He understands yoruba even if he cannot speak!
He has brought shame to his family!
I pity his parents esp d father dat works as a nurse to take care of ds child

1 Like

Re: British-born Michael Adeboloja Labelled A Nigerian: Why? by dokunbam(m): 4:55pm On May 23, 2013
**singing** we no go gree oo, we no go gree
Nigeria is not a terrorist country
we no go gree

somebody sing it with me

reporting live from British Embassy Lagos

1 Like

Re: British-born Michael Adeboloja Labelled A Nigerian: Why? by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 23, 2013
saidioo: There were two guys involved in this gruesome attack, the media has helped us with the identity of the briton with Nigerian descent what of the other attacker involved what is his name and nationality or e own nor sweet like the naija guy own?

they still have to finetune his own information.

or maybe still searching for a feasible identity for him. Should he be yoruba, or
Re: British-born Michael Adeboloja Labelled A Nigerian: Why? by GooseBaba: 4:57pm On May 23, 2013
chidindufrank: Op he is a Nigerian. The last time I checked, his name was/is not Michael Greenwood. We all know him today as Mr Michael Adobolaja Mujihd. Taking it from his names, it very clear that he is a first generation Yoruba man,a tribe that is located in Nigeria and therefore he is free born Nigerian. He is 1000% one of us(Nigerians) so let's stop pushing his Nigerian route/root away. I blame Islam that teaches violence not Nigeria or Britain.

Are you serious.!? So a Nigerian with that has both English first and last name is not a Nigerian baa? According to your logic..
Re: British-born Michael Adeboloja Labelled A Nigerian: Why? by Bsmartt(m): 4:57pm On May 23, 2013
the west always attaching bad names to Nigeria.itz high time we stopped this unimaginable attribute.peace

1 Like

Re: British-born Michael Adeboloja Labelled A Nigerian: Why? by GooseBaba: 4:58pm On May 23, 2013
Dee60: The question is not necessary. Even if he is not a Nigerian, there are Nigerians exhibiting WORSE behaviour. let us stop pretending. BH has been beheading people up north for the past 2 years. BH people are NIGERIANS!

Also, in Nigeria, there are people selling human heads. That rarely happens in Britain.

All mankind need salvation from sin and wickedness. The heart of man is desperately wicked.

All you have mentioned. Is it peculiar to only Nigerians..?

1 Like

Re: British-born Michael Adeboloja Labelled A Nigerian: Why? by karpentar: 4:58pm On May 23, 2013
These arguements about heritage is irrelevant. This bloke committed terror not because of where he comes from but because of his religious belief. Islam, the terror religion is the problem. He's expecting a couple of virgins by killing infidels whom he accused of murdering fellow muslems everday.

1 Like

Re: British-born Michael Adeboloja Labelled A Nigerian: Why? by adeadebayor: 5:02pm On May 23, 2013
obadiah777: BUT HE IS A NIGERIAN. YOU ARE NOT WHERE YOU ARE BORN. YOU ARE YOUR HERITAGE. IF I PLANT AN APPLE SEED IN CHINA WHAT WILL COME OUT ? AN APPLE. IF I PLANT THE SAME APPLE SEED IN NIGERIA WHAT WILL COME OUT ? AN APPLE. YOU ARE NOT WHERE YOU ARE BORN. THATS A PREPOSTEROUS CARNAL AND SHALLOW ASSERTION. WE ALL HAVE LINEAGES. JUST CUZ A CHINESE MAN IS BORN IN NIGERIA DOES NOT MEAN HE IS NIGERIAN

can u please ask yourself why those Nigerian representing Britain are not refer to as Nigerian. I believe this will give u a clue into the grievous mistakes mostly committed by media again our beloved country
Re: British-born Michael Adeboloja Labelled A Nigerian: Why? by bakynes(m): 5:03pm On May 23, 2013
karpentar:

These arguements are irrelevant. Even if he's a Nigerian, he didn't commit the terror because of that. He's a muslim who was hacking for allah and hopes to be rewarded with dozens of virgins. Islam, the terror religion is the issue not heritage.

You are right brov Since the time when the Video of Mohammed was released on You tube in the US where d Muslim world destroyed the US embassies across the world. I have come to the Conclusion that 'ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF VIOLENCE
Re: British-born Michael Adeboloja Labelled A Nigerian: Why? by AnanseK(m): 5:05pm On May 23, 2013
obadiah777: BUT HE IS A NIGERIAN. YOU ARE NOT WHERE YOU ARE BORN. YOU ARE YOUR HERITAGE. IF I PLANT AN APPLE SEED IN CHINA WHAT WILL COME OUT ? AN APPLE. IF I PLANT THE SAME APPLE SEED IN NIGERIA WHAT WILL COME OUT ? AN APPLE. YOU ARE NOT WHERE YOU ARE BORN. THATS A PREPOSTEROUS CARNAL AND SHALLOW ASSERTION. WE ALL HAVE LINEAGES. JUST CUZ A CHINESE MAN IS BORN IN NIGERIA DOES NOT MEAN HE IS NIGERIAN

I really wonder. Is Obama a Kenyan? Was John F. Kennedy an Irish man or an American ? What of Shwartnegger? Is there any American in America. Is the British Queen German? What about her husband?

2 Likes

Re: British-born Michael Adeboloja Labelled A Nigerian: Why? by karpentar: 5:06pm On May 23, 2013
kunlekunle:

your apple wont grow in nigeria due to the climate and environmental issues.
you are 80% of your environment.

What of oranges? They grow everywhere. Apple was perhaps a wrong example. But for me, the terror was stimulated by religious belief not heritage.
Re: British-born Michael Adeboloja Labelled A Nigerian: Why? by ultimateballer: 5:08pm On May 23, 2013
Brits always want to act intelligent. very corny people

2 Likes

Re: British-born Michael Adeboloja Labelled A Nigerian: Why? by frankgreat(m): 5:09pm On May 23, 2013
sorry bro, u r wrong!!! What does it mean to b called a citzen? It actually means u are from that particular country!! Nobody cares about who ur father or mother is from.so as long as he is a citizen of united kindome, den he is a british, an english man and can run for the post of the prime minister of uk nd nt president of nigeria...u get it nw?

1 Like

Re: British-born Michael Adeboloja Labelled A Nigerian: Why? by gboye1999: 5:10pm On May 23, 2013
Pls whats the name of the second radical
Havent seen the name mentioned anywhere nor his nationality !!!! Sowwwy, his roots i should say grin
Re: British-born Michael Adeboloja Labelled A Nigerian: Why? by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 23, 2013
Identity of the suspect pictured carrying
bloodied knives in the aftermath of the
murder of a British soldier is Michael
Olumide Adebolajo, Guardian UK sources
have confirmed.
Adebolajo was an ordinary British
schoolboy; born in Lambeth in December
1984, he grew up in Romford, travelled to
school on the bus, played football and
appeared to have a lot of friends.
His family – who are of Nigerian origin —
were practising Christians, attending the
local church. He has two siblings; a sister
and a brother. Both boys went to
Marshalls Park school, in the Harold Hill
area of the town. At 16, Adebolajo moved
to Havering sixth form college, and then
at 18 attended Greenwich University,
where he lived in student accommodation
in 2004 and 2005.
Friends from Marshalls Park school talked
of how he was an ordinary student who
got the bus, played football, and "jacked"
a few phones.
Speaking on social media, the friends
expressed shock that the boy they went
to school with was at the centre of a
murder investigation after the events of
Wednesday.
"We left year 2001," one said. "And he
was always a good guy at school, do
anything for anyone."
Another added: "They used to live … 2
minutes from marshals they had a garage
on the side of the house an' [the brother]
had a little telly an' that in there an' loads
of people used to go round there; from
what I remember they were nice boys."
A former neighbour of the family
remembered them as friendly and
welcoming churchgoers.
The man, who asked not to be named,
said his wife used to give Adebolajo's
mother – who he remembered as working
for social services – a lift to church.
"They were very pleasant, a very ordinary
normal family," he said.
But Graham Silverton, 63, who has lived
in the street for 25 years, said neighbours
had a particularly bad experience with
Adebolajo when he was a teenager. He
said one of the neighbours' children, a
teenage girl, had gone to the Adebolajos'
door to retrieve a ball kicked into their
garden and was insulted and punched by
Adebolajo.
The family lived in Romford until around
2004, when it is understood his parents
divorced and they moved to Lincoln.
Police had sealed off Adebolajo's sister's
home in Romford on Thursday and
Metropolitan police officers travelled to
Lincoln on Wednesday night to carry out
searches at the family home in Saxilby.
Counter-terrorism officers and the
security services are examining
Adebolajo's links to the banned extremist
group al-Muhajiroun. It is understood he
was radicalised around 10 years ago,
changing his name to Mujaahid, which
means "one who engages in jihad".
Friends at his school said they knew
nothing of his conversion to Islam.
The Guardian understands that both
Adebolajo and the other suspect have
featured in counter-terrorism
investigations over the last eight years,
the Guardian understands.
But it is understood that, while they were
known to the police and security services,
they were considered peripheral figures
among the many extremists whose
activities cross the radar of investigators.
Adebolajo was frequently seen in
Woolwich handing out Islamist literature
in the High Street.
Anjem Choudary, the former leader of al-
Muhajiroun, has confirmed that he knew
Adebolajo, who was pictured on video in
the immediate aftermath of the horrific
killing waving a cleaver with bloodied
hands.
Choudary said Mujaahid had converted to
Islam in 2003 and was a British-born
Nigerian. He said he had attended
meetings of al-Muhajiroun from around
2005-11, but stopped attending the
meetings, and those its successor
organisations, two years ago.
At the meetings he heard an
interpretation of Islam preached by the
group's founder, Omar Bakri Mohammed,
which many Muslims would consider
extreme.
Choudary said: "He was on our ideological
wave-length."
He added that Adebolajo was very quiet
and that Mohammed, now believed to be
abroad, also remembered Adebolajo
attending events held by the group.
Choudary said he was shocked by the
attack, and that he believed Muslims in
Britain were covered by a covenant of
security, meaning that they should not
wage violence here, in return for safety.
"I believe that this is not allowed for me
to engage in. I would not encourage
someone to do it," he said.
"I don't think it helps to condemn or
condone. I condemn the hundreds of
thousands slaughtered by British and
American foreign policy."
Al-Muhajiroun was banned after the 7 July
2005 terrorist attacks on London, and it
kept changing its name to beat the ban.
The successor groups were also banned.
One of them, Islam4UK, threatened to
target the military town of Royal Wootton
Bassett for protests.
Bakri was banned from Britain in 2005 by
the then home secretary, Charles Clarke,
on the grounds that his presence in the
country was "not conducive to the public
good".
Re: British-born Michael Adeboloja Labelled A Nigerian: Why? by karpentar: 5:12pm On May 23, 2013
erniok:
Thank you for this response.he has conveniently forgotten that man is a product of his environment.

so british environment encourages terror? i just don't know how people reason.
Re: British-born Michael Adeboloja Labelled A Nigerian: Why? by eyenCalabar(m): 5:13pm On May 23, 2013
SimonAndal: [size=20pt]Highly suspicious set of mujahad people. So what if he is Nigerian/British or Senegalese/Congolese? The fact that he hacked a fellow human to death (something I might add is quite the norm in Nigeria) automatically forfeits him of any right whatsoever of being human.

So set aside your politics and become ILLUMINATED.
[/size]

You have come again shey? The Illuminati obsessed man. grin grin grin
Re: British-born Michael Adeboloja Labelled A Nigerian: Why? by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 23, 2013
GooseBaba:

Are you serious.!? So a Nigerian with that has both English first and last name is not a Nigerian baa? According to your logic..
yes, a Nigerian cannot answer such name without having a middle name to indicate his Nigerian background. If you know of any body that bears Micheal Churchhill in Nigeria pls tell me
Re: British-born Michael Adeboloja Labelled A Nigerian: Why? by karpentar: 5:20pm On May 23, 2013
Ile-Ife:
They got him young.He was 15 when he converted. Warning! Don't let your children near the Pakis and Somalis. and secondly it's only in Nigeria that his nationality is being debated. He is British, they should deal with. Give him a 600,000 house and monthly stipend. Crazy white people

your line of arguement will be different if his name was ikechukwu emeka.

1 Like

Re: British-born Michael Adeboloja Labelled A Nigerian: Why? by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 23, 2013
AnanseK:

I really wonder. Is Obama a Kenyan? Was John F. Kennedy an Irish man or an American ? What of Shwartnegger? Is there any American in America. Is the British Queen German? What about her husband?
THERE IS NO AMERICAN IN AMERICA. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS AN AMERICAN. FIRST OFF THE PLACE NEVER EXISTED AS AMERICA 500 YEARS AGO SO WHAT WERE THESE PEOPLES GREAT GRANDPARENTS CALLED BEFORE THE EXISTENCE OF AMERICA ? SECONDLY AMERICA IS THE NAME OF A MAN CALLED AMERIGO VESPUCCI. NOW UNLESS YOU ARE RELATED TO THE MAN YOU CANT BE AN AMERICAN. AMERICA IS WHAT THE LAND MASS IS CALLED NOW BUT THE PEOPLE THERE ARE EITHER IRISH OR SCOTTISH OR AFRICAN OR ETC ETC. BUT IF I REALLY WANT TO GO INTO WHO THESE PEOPLE REALLY ARE BECAUSE LETS FACE IT THE NAMES NIGERIAN, IRISH, SCOTTISH, JAMAICAN ETC ETC ARE ALL MAN MADE NAMES OKAY. WE ALL HAVE NAMES GIVEN TO US AS PEOPLE FROM THE TIME WE ARE FORMED. WE ALL HAVE BIBLICAL NAMES SO IF WE REALLY WANT TO GET TO THE NITTY GRITTY, THESE ARE WHO WE ARE BIBLICALLY
ARABS-ISHMAELITES
CAUCASIANS-EDOMITES
NEGROS-ISRAELITES
EHTIOPIANS AND SOMALIANS AND HAUSAS AND FULANI - HAMITES ( ETHIOPIANS ARE ALSO CALLED CUSHITES )
CHINESE - MOABITES
JAPANESE - AMMONITES
IRANIANS - PERSIANS OR MEDES

1 Like

Re: British-born Michael Adeboloja Labelled A Nigerian: Why? by klax(m): 5:25pm On May 23, 2013
Well i'm not surprise at all for Brit its their way when you do something to their benefit you are a Brit then your family origin no longer valid but when it goes other way then they would remember you are from so and so place. They can run their month they way they like its their headache and cup of tea.

If Brit lik elet them talk all the blablabla in the world that wont make Nigeria to fall on their knee or cry or crumble. I just dont buy all this America and British nonsense any longer I dont even care whatever, to hell with them.

1 Like

Re: British-born Michael Adeboloja Labelled A Nigerian: Why? by AtheistD(m): 5:27pm On May 23, 2013
klax: Well i'm not surprise at all for Brit its their way when you do something to their benefit you are a Brit then your family origin no longer valid but when it goes other way then they would remember you are from so and so place. They can run their month they way they like its their headache and cup of tea.

If Brit lik elet them talk all the blablabla in the world that wont make Nigeria to fall on their knee or cry or crumble. I just dont buy all this America and British nonsense any longer I dont even care whatever, to hell with them.

Yes yes. But this will make lives in the UK harder for Nigerians. Think about it.
Re: British-born Michael Adeboloja Labelled A Nigerian: Why? by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 23, 2013
obadiah777: TOO MANY RESPONSES TO REPLY. BUT THE GUY WHO SAID THE WEATHER IS DIFFERENT IN NIGERIA AND THE APPLE WILL COME OUT SMALLER. WELL IT IS STILL AN APPLE RIGHT ? AND FOR THE GUYS WHO SAY THE BRITISH LIKE TO TAKE CREDIT FOR THE SUCCESS OF NIGERIANS AS BRITISH BUT THEN CASTIGATE THEM AS NIGERIANS WHEN THEY FALL ? THATS PROPHESY FULFILLING ITSELF. THEY ARE GLORYING IN OUR SUCCESS BECAUSE THEIR EMPIRE IS ON TOP BUT REJECTING US WHEN WE FAIL. THE SITUATION WILL BE REVERSED SOON AND WE WILL DO THE SAME TO THEM. SEE THATS ONE OF THE PERKS OF BEING THE EMPIRE IN CHARGE. NOW HERE IS FUTURE PROPHESY ABOUT WHAT WE WILL DO TO THEM WHICH IS THE EXACT SAME THING
ISAIAH 61 VS 6 But ye shall be named the Priests of the LORD: men shall call you the Ministers of our God: ye shall eat the riches of the Gentiles, and in their glory shall ye boast yourselves.

AND OBAMA IS KENYAN NOT AMERICAN. THERE WAS NO SUCH THING AS AMERICA OVER 500 YEARS AGO YET HIS PEOPLE STILL EXISTED. HE IS NOT AMERICAN. HE IS KENYAN

SHARRAP THERE AND STOP QUOTING BIBLE MY FRIEND!!!!!! angry
BUT URE RIGHT SHA
A DOG THAT WAS BORN ( & RAISED) IN A STABLE DOESNT MAKE IT A HORSE
NIGERIANS ARE A VIOLENT CRAZY BREED OF PEOPLE
THE GUY WAS JUST DOING WHAT COMES NATURALLY

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East / President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 / Soldiers Beat Up Lagos State Government Clean-Up Committee Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.