Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated (31550 Views)

4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her / Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? / Have Your Ever Dated A Possessive Partner ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by JadeWilliam(f): 11:41am On Sep 06, 2013
Yomieluv: I have dated a girl whose temper is worse than a wild animal. she flares up. at the slight provocation, I dumped her when she held my clothes publicly in front of my office.I had to beg her before she left me that day.
LMFAO

1 Like

Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by JadeWilliam(f): 11:45am On Sep 06, 2013
Brand_new: Funny thread.
I dey tel u.I'm laughin so hard.These NL ppl won't kill sombody
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by JadeWilliam(f): 12:14pm On Sep 06, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

@OP, I'm having a hard time picking out the worse from the worst of my ex's. I think I'll go for the girl who left me when I was diagnosed of HIV cool

#yea, I know what you're thinking. . .#
Oh! Dats sad but b sincere wit urself.If u were in her shoes,u'l do d same.I'v seen married couples dat ended their marriage because one of d patners had HIV esp d men.D women stick 2d man but d men always leav.I knw of a church sister dat confided in me dat d husbnd has HIV&sh was negativ but sh said sh wanted 2get pregnant&hav more children (they had 1 boy then) but dat d dr has told dem 2stick 2condoms since d woman has bn tested 4xs ova d mth&sh was HIV free.Anyway,sh insisted on gettin preg&ended up gettin infected too&sh had d baby&d baby died afta few mths.
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by JadeWilliam(f): 12:21pm On Sep 06, 2013
nacosprof: cares what about asking u to be my girl friend bcoz we both have similar issues...
So because we hav similar issues;dats y we shld date?I'm blushin.Thanx 4askin though but wit al due respect;I'm taken
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by JadeWilliam(f): 12:23pm On Sep 06, 2013
Emmadani: I'v neva had any worst because i no dey do kelekele love...I just hate it when they bring pride come love matter.I hate pride like mad(i cant stand it)...I won't say i have any ex-galfrnd because i dnt brk up,i just space myself from u 4 sumtime when things are not going on fine,if i see u 4 road 2moro,i go chat wit u,laugh wit u,play wit u,carry u come ma huz n do d usual thing.Notym.....!I no get strength to dey think 2much or trouble myself just because of 1 girl...This life is 2 short o,i must njoy it to d fullest.
Sounds lik a player.Hope u'r playin safe though
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by JadeWilliam(f): 12:28pm On Sep 06, 2013
frankgreat: Now I see why she left u and reason y u don't av a job too...ur english alone can make a mad woman leave ur sorry A**and u say u r a graduate, a proud one for dat mata...SMH4U
Frank;u'r so dam frank.U no even pity d guy smal sugarcoat ur poison.Ur tongue can drive somone 2suicide.If u'r my boo;I'l b cryin evryday.Lol
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by JadeWilliam(f): 12:34pm On Sep 06, 2013
poshdiva: That's what you get when you date immature people. God knows I can't date within certain age brackets. They contribute nothing to your life and just give unnecessary headaches

One day,love wil sweep U off ur feet dat u'l forget d age.U can say dis&dat or place rules&write dwn d qualities somone must hav b4 u settl 4 or with d persn but wen u fal in love U'l b so blinded dat u'l b doubtin urself&u'l end up losin ur friends&family because of dat persn u love.

1 Like

Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by JadeWilliam(f): 12:42pm On Sep 06, 2013
MicroBox: i know say most of this Ex gf you guys are talking about were yoruba gal.
most of this yoruba gals are rubbish,cheap and their p...sy my guy no just go there.
Very rude and arogant.
Demand yeye money wey no make sense,money u can never be happy to give cos she is going to spend it on rubbish i.e buying bleachin cream,junk food .......
talking from yeye xperience
i beg i mean no harm
U mustn't abuse any tribe cos no tribe is perfect
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by JadeWilliam(f): 12:51pm On Sep 06, 2013
estilo45: Hmmm... My ex never open up to me and I was blidnly in luv to notice, took all d risk travel from north to south to vist him but he never took me to his house always lying about how busy he was and how he always have to lodge because the company he work wt always lodge him. Stayed in the r/ship for 1yr nobody tell me bf my eyes open. Couldn't allow any man to decieve me @ this age.
Big tym player.He was married&was stil stringin u along.There're many of dem lik dat.Mennnn I'm so happy I'm hearin dat som b**ches ar kickin men's ass(plural) in dis milenium.Gone ar d days wen women commit suicide because of a guy.Pls nobody shld attack me oh! Just speakin my mind
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by JadeWilliam(f): 12:59pm On Sep 06, 2013
oyebukvic: The worst person i ever dated Iڪ d person I'm married τ̲̅ȍ,a liar and a chronic womanizer,
Didn't u c dat characteristic in him b4 u married him? Dat's d worst nightmare u don't wanna hav in marriage.Havin a womanizer as a husbnd cos weneva u go 4STD screenin,u'r so scared cos u don't knw if he has infected u wit any s**t. embarassed
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by JadeWilliam(f): 1:08pm On Sep 06, 2013
Movingcoil: op nawa ooo, all ur emphasis was just on material things.... Shoooo na so naija babes dey? Na were ur.
mind dey, 4 d guy pocket and food but thank god say en smart pass u and. D guy fit b enugu brought up cos dem 2 wise 4 runs girls like u.

Obviously,u'r either Tony or u'r his brother or u'r as stingy as he is.Talk abt ur r/shp,let me knw ur capability&stop bn judgemental.U heard other guys talkin abt spendin on a guy;yet FYI,he's a Rivers guy
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by JadeWilliam(f): 1:16pm On Sep 06, 2013
missojugo:

My brother be careful with these your so called casual dates with exes who remain ur bestfrnds and friendly ex gfs even if they are married now can lead 2temptation. My mom always tell me "Any food u don't wanna eat don't keep it at arms reach and continue smelling it". A word is enough for d wise. Happy married life in advance!
Wise talk
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by JadeWilliam(f): 1:31pm On Sep 06, 2013
fubbyy:
@ topic, I've never had ex before but am ex to many girls, when they think we are dating am busy thinking other wise and completing my mission
Wot wil ur mission b?
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by JadeWilliam(f): 1:34pm On Sep 06, 2013
1010101: I once dated this chick from Trinidad & Tobago that enjoys me eating her puszzy like peanut butter and jelly but she sucks at giving me bj. .. Selfish biaach
Its not dat sh's selfish.If u'r not good at it;u'r not good at it.U teach her wot 2do or u get her a lot of BF so dat sh'l learn.These men sef.
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by JadeWilliam(f): 1:52pm On Sep 06, 2013
ejim blessing: Una no go kill me o. The worst guy I ever dated was a chronic liar! He had done traditional marriage with his new boo before he told me he was no longer interested! I couldn't believe! He shld be in the guinness book of records- most successful schemer of all times!
OMG!!! I wil b so heartbroken.Did u confront him 2ask him y he didn't wanna marry u lik where u went wrong&s*its
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by JadeWilliam(f): 2:07pm On Sep 06, 2013
nice4life: I have officially dated only one girl, who became my fiancée for almost a year.That's was the best relationship I have had with a girl , from the very beginning till when we started dating it was like a friendship made from heaven, she broke up with me as result of family pressure for her to get marry. In fact I receive the breakup message through a phone call from her mom herself. I cried and that's because at that time I couldn't do anything to safe the relationship, I knew her worth , she made me happy in every way and was very happy with me.since she left i've tried to move on but I look back sometimes maybe because no one has taking her place yet. She was very pretty, well mannered ,affectionate, caring and always there when u need her, It was a great loss to me and I can't remember anything bad about her except that she left me cry cry
I so love dis! Coming frm a guy! Sh must really b a sweet girl 4u 2describe her in dis manner.Sh a well trained girl 4her 2hav danced 2her parent's tone cos som girls wil elope wit d guy or run away frm home.Don't worry,ur personality wil bring u somone similar or betta than her.

1 Like

Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by VALIDATOR: 3:28pm On Sep 06, 2013
I once dated this girl who was always pessimistic. At any point in time she always expected something to go wrong with the relationship or her personal life or someone close to her.I first thought she was forming but I later realized that is how her brain's Operating System works. In fact she expected me to treat her harshly as according to her I must just have been pretending and she needed to see the wrong side of me. Within 4 months she broke up with me like 6 times (no exaggeration ooo).She always came back to ask to let's continue the relationship and somehow I always accepted her back because I believe I could teach her to see the positive side of things. She said I wasn't religious enough and she was scared I might be hiding something bad which she will discover when it is too late. One day she broke up with me via sms in the morning and later called me in the afternoon to come meet her mum. Sounds like wacky drama huh? I went to meet her mum and her mum was even more pessimistic than she was! All her gists were about calamities that befell people around her. Oooo I then said "I owe this girl a duty to help her see the good side of life" because it wasn't her fault.She grew up among pessimism.

Somehow, she left me as usual. Her reason was that her dad (a pastor) will not allow her to marry me as I was not religious enough and I might be prone to a lot of dangers from the devil. He told me about all the dangers that we will be exposed to if we do not hold on firmly to God the way they believed it.Though like his wife and daughter he also acknowledged that he couldn't see anything wrong with me but he just preferred a man that is more involved with religion. I said I can not act what I don't feel.And that ended all attempts to salvage the relationship. We went our separate ways.

Fast forward one year later she came looking for me to nack her akpako in my office. I tapped current and refused to nack. She came to my house I stripped her naked and refused to nack. I just wanted to know if she was still the virgin that I left her. She wasn't. She then came up with story of two guys who treated and badly after she left me. I told her it was too late. I already had someone and we loved each other and that is the person that I will marry because she is my dream girl. She left with disappointment.Even if she was still a virgin I wouldn't have disvirgined her. something just gave me great patience in dealing with her.I didn't want to owe her in any way.

Fast forward one year later I went somewhere very close to her office and went in to say hello to her. She wasn't happy to see that I was happliy married. I saw she was pregnant but she couldn't give any meaningful answer when I asked about her husband. Two days later she called me to tell me that since the last time I came to visit her she has fallen ill. That I may have something to do with it. Yee pah ! I thought it was a joke until the mum too called me to beg me not to spiritually hurt her daughter. I was not too surprised. They were always expecting every event to lead to something bad.

Pessimism is the reason why I rate my relationship with her as my worst.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 07, 2013
Jade William:
I'm a girl&i'l tel u somthng we girls do.We get bored wit al these good guys way back in sch.Y do u think som girls stick 2their player or abusiv. Or cultist boyfrnds.We brag 2our frnds dat d good guys ar fallin mugu&it givs us som level of pride wen a guy does al d thngs u did 4d girl in question&yet u guys arn't datin or intimate.Most girls in sch don't want 2settl 4students dat 're stil collectin money frm their parents.They want oil company guys or politicians evenif they'r not d only ones they'r datin.Wen u'r in sch,u'r dumb&unrealistic but wen u leav sch&face d real world,then u'l b wise.I think dat's wot made her realise d kind of good fellow u ar.

The funny part is i wasn't what you call a good guy, i was just the normal guy who drinks, smokes, hangs out at parties and does his school work, normally i wouldn't care that much about anyone but for her it was different. but that's a long time ago we are still friends though but now its just very plain, i can tell she tries to re-ignite some things cuz she mentions how she misses me and wishes she could changes things, but that's 4 years, ave seen a more corrupt world and have been tainted am sure she's referring to someone we both used to know.
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Luxiana19(f): 2:02pm On Sep 07, 2013
mascot87:
So i be bad guy now?when u dey scream YES YES YES!!!! that time i be wetin?Anyway honey,i am willing to take you back,i am still my usual self and i want you to come and continue sayiny YES YES YES kiss kiss kiss

She be Daniel Bryan ni??
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by caukerzee(m): 10:22pm On Sep 07, 2013
Jade William:
Obviously,u'r either Tony or u'r his brother or u'r as stingy as he is.Talk abt ur r/shp,let me knw ur capability&stop bn judgemental.U heard other guys talkin abt spendin on a guy;yet FYI,he's a Rivers guy
Why all the bashing of the male folks here? Butthurt much?? All sentimental and female bais replies on here. The dude who hurt you must have left a very great lasting impression to make you so bitter towards the all the male folks. I hail thee grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Kenfil(f): 1:00pm On Sep 08, 2013
nice story..keep it coming
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 17, 2013
frankgreat: Now I see why she left u and reason y u don't av a job too...ur english alone can make a mad woman leave ur sorry A**and u say u r a graduate, a proud one for dat mata...SMH4U

Be nice, it costs nothing
Thanks
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by spiralwedge(m): 12:04am On Jul 28, 2014
ohaleoghene: Am a virgin cry my ex all left because I refused to drop embarassed now am searching undecided

how can u be searching with a picture of a pair of shoes on ur profile. u go search well wella nah
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by ramdris(m): 4:09pm On Jul 28, 2014
grin grin grin
;
I regrets dating my ex,that guy na sex maniac. No one teach me before I jilted him because if the affairs were to be going on,they might eventually post my obituary......deji is a BAD guy
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by spiralwedge(m): 12:22am On Aug 18, 2014
VALIDATOR:

my bro, try to distance yourself from her. she's bad luck. Her kind end up badly and can be fetish to be secured. They are usually dumb and are controlled by religion.

you are lucky you were not trapped by another man's pregnancy
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by ritux: 9:57am On Sep 07, 2014
ChideraFavour:
since 2004? Wow! Guy u need 2 b recomended 2 d world best keepn relantionship contest,and I assure u dt ur goin 2 win it. Ha! Keep it up jooh!

LoL...thanks. We eventually got married May 2014.
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by ritux: 9:59am On Sep 07, 2014
MaziOmenuko:

Wow!!! I love this! 9 yrs of friendship about to be finally crowned. Keep the light glowing brother!

@OP, I'm having a hard time picking out the worse from the worst of my ex's. I think I'll go for the girl who left me when I was diagnosed of HIV cool

#yea, I know what you're thinking. . .#

Thanks...by God's Grace the friendship has been crowned.
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by ritux: 10:07am On Sep 07, 2014
agentM: are you seriously kidding me 10 solid years going through the good, the bad and the ugly times.mhen I am quite impressed.I wish you a happy married life in advance#thumbs up#

Thanks
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by MRLANNISTER(m): 2:46pm On Sep 07, 2014
VALIDATOR: I once dated this girl who was always pessimistic. At any point in time she always expected something to go wrong with the relationship or her personal life or someone close to her.I first thought she was forming but I later realized that is how her brain's Operating System works. In fact she expected me to treat her harshly as according to her I must just have been pretending and she needed to see the wrong side of me. Within 4 months she broke up with me like 6 times (no exaggeration ooo).She always came back to ask to let's continue the relationship and somehow I always accepted her back because I believe I could teach her to see the positive side of things. She said I wasn't religious enough and she was scared I might be hiding something bad which she will discover when it is too late. One day she broke up with me via sms in the morning and later called me in the afternoon to come meet her mum. Sounds like wacky drama huh? I went to meet her mum and her mum was even more pessimistic than she was! All her gists were about calamities that befell people around her. Oooo I then said "I owe this girl a duty to help her see the good side of life" because it wasn't her fault.She grew up among pessimism.

Somehow, she left me as usual. Her reason was that her dad (a pastor) will not allow her to marry me as I was not religious enough and I might be prone to a lot of dangers from the devil. He told me about all the dangers that we will be exposed to if we do not hold on firmly to God the way they believed it.Though like his wife and daughter he also acknowledged that he couldn't see anything wrong with me but he just preferred a man that is more involved with religion. I said I can not act what I don't feel.And that ended all attempts to salvage the relationship. We went our separate ways.

Fast forward one year later she came looking for me to nack her akpako in my office. I tapped current and refused to nack. She came to my house I stripped her naked and refused to nack. I just wanted to know if she was still the virgin that I left her. She wasn't. She then came up with story of two guys who treated and badly after she left me. I told her it was too late. I already had someone and we loved each other and that is the person that I will marry because she is my dream girl. She left with disappointment.Even if she was still a virgin I wouldn't have disvirgined her. something just gave me great patience in dealing with her.I didn't want to owe her in any way.

Fast forward one year later I went somewhere very close to her office and went in to say hello to her. She wasn't happy to see that I was happliy married. I saw she was pregnant but she couldn't give any meaningful answer when I asked about her husband. Two days later she called me to tell me that since the last time I came to visit her she has fallen ill. That I may have something to do with it. Yee pah ! I thought it was a joke until the mum too called me to beg me not to spiritually hurt her daughter. I was not too surprised. They were always expecting every event to lead to something bad.

Guy, I feel you. I have experienced something related to this before. But you are a more gentle breed.
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 07, 2014
The worst person I ever dated was an Asewo that over charged...
how much did she charged?
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by coolzeal(m): 3:49pm On Sep 07, 2014
I dated a nagging and jealous lady before and the experience I had was like, waking up every morning and smashing my head on a pillar. I had constant headache and severally, I've to explain over and over just to lay out my point. All that b**tching and moaning…(allow me to rephrase that and take a less harsh tone). Always complaining and being negative just created more aggravation and division between us. The day I understood the benefit of freedom was the day we broke up. Thank goodness.
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by generaldre(m): 8:20pm On Sep 07, 2014
I regrets dating my ex,that guy na sex maniac. No one teach me before I jilted him because if the affairs were to be going on,they might eventually post my obituary......deji is a BAD guy
my deji??

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Do Most Ladies Fall Easily For Guys Through Social Media Than Physical? / Top 10 Things Lagos Girls Want For Christmas / Types Of Boobs Lol Guys Pick Your Choice (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.