Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated (31552 Views)

4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her / Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? / Have Your Ever Dated A Possessive Partner ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by freshprincex49(m): 9:12pm On Sep 07, 2014
Mynd44: Unfortunately, our exes are evil and we are good.
LOL " A runaway Nun will always speak evil of her convent" grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by ecksplizit(m): 11:43pm On Sep 07, 2014
the girl was fake.
she would spend hours complaining about her weight but would eat twice as much food as I would.
then she would always want me to "prove" I really liked her by making financial demands on ridiculous pretences like "I need some money to pay for the rug in my room" (I kid you not).
to make matters worse, she can't cook to save her own life!
that was the worst waste of a month of my life!

2 Likes

Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Shankboye(m): 12:00am On Sep 08, 2014
mascot87:
So i be bad guy now?when u dey scream YES YES YES!!!! that time i be wetin?Anyway honey,i am willing to take you back,i am still my usual self and i want you to come and continue sayiny YES YES YES kiss kiss kiss
bma Daniel obrian u dey hammer? Abi which one be yes yes
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Youngpo413: 9:59am On Sep 08, 2014
Saraha1: Some ex what to be called ex,while some you just wish you could turn the hands of time.

yeah they worth...
Any regrets at all?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Do Most Ladies Fall Easily For Guys Through Social Media Than Physical? / Top 10 Things Lagos Girls Want For Christmas / Types Of Boobs Lol Guys Pick Your Choice (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.