Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated (31551 Views)

4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her / Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? / Have Your Ever Dated A Possessive Partner ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Mamacita007(f): 11:38pm On May 26, 2013
Sad stories im reading here o even though today is a sunday llooll. I dated only one person in my life for 4 yrs & regret knowing him. Right now my heart is closed with super glue until further notice. grin Everything was alright till he went to the UK for masters. Can u imagine I even gave him some money wen he left? I was busy spending all my pocket money on international calls becos he said it wz expensive. When I call, we spend like 30 mins arguing over nothing either dat he's sleepy or he was in class or im calling at d wrong time. I find myself apologizing for nothing. Long distance relationships r for fools. After waiting like a big fool, even close to his family in naija, he cut me off completely. When I first came to yankee, he now tried to reconnect wit me on fb. The same person u deleted just like dat? calling me runaway bride that im his true love. I told him d nxt time u call me ur true love again, i'll send Holy Ghost fire to consume you & put him on my block list. nonsense. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Mamacita007(f): 11:41pm On May 26, 2013
lindalistic: Ma ex was too possesive and always broke buh shows off wheneva moi or his friends aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ around,making them believe he takes care of moi.He's very G̲̣̣̣̥o̲̣̥O̲̣̣̥ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ with words and sure knows HO̶̲̥̅W̶̲̥̅̊ to get at ♍Ε̲̣̣̣̥.He's always seeing my flaws while he's the perfecto.He's a woman beater...he once tore moi clothes in public and beat in the presence of his family.And was too foolish to seee d̶̲̥̅̊ά̲̣̣̣̥† we almost got married last Dec...my saving grace was my dad who had a dream abt my marriage and pleaded  shouldn't G̶̲̥̅☺̣̣̥̇ ahead wif d plans.​ L̶̲̥̅̊ ♥νε Į̸̸̨§ d most stupid fin.

Im happy for u. I know somebody with a controlling & possessive man & keep praying for her especially wen d guy is pushing for marriage like hes desperate.
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by kpolli(m): 11:42pm On May 26, 2013
Mamacita007: Sad stories im reading here o even though today is a sunday llooll. I dated only one person in my life for 4 yrs & regret knowing him. Right now my heart is closed with super glue until further notice. grin Everything was alright till he went to the UK for masters. Can u imagine I even gave him some money wen I left? I was busy spending all my pocket money on international calls becos he said it wz expensive. When I call, we spend like 30 mins arguing over nothing either dat he's sleepy or he was in class or im calling at d wrong time. I find myself apologizing for nothing. Long distance relationships r for fools. After waiting like a big fool, even close to his family in naija, he cut me off completely. When I first came to yankee, he now tried to reconnect wit me on fb. The same person u deleted just like dat? calling me runaway bride that im his true love. I told him d nxt time u call me ur true love again, i'll send Holy Ghost fire to consume you & put him on my block list. nonsense. grin

But I used kerosene to open it

3 Likes

Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Mamacita007(f): 11:46pm On May 26, 2013
kpolli: But I used kerosene to open it

lloolll my signature is for uuu
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by nice4life: 11:53pm On May 26, 2013
Mamacita007: Sad stories im reading here o even though today is a sunday llooll. I dated only one person in my life for 4 yrs & regret knowing him. Right now my heart is closed with super glue until further notice. grin Everything was alright till he went to the UK for masters. Can u imagine I even gave him some money wen I left? I was busy spending all my pocket money on international calls becos he said it wz expensive. When I call, we spend like 30 mins arguing over nothing either dat he's sleepy or he was in class or im calling at d wrong time. I find myself apologizing for nothing. Long distance relationships r for fools. After waiting like a big fool, even close to his family in naija, he cut me off completely. When I first came to yankee, he now tried to reconnect wit me on fb. The same person u deleted just like dat? calling me runaway bride that im his true love. I told him d nxt time u call me ur true love again, i'll send Holy Ghost fire to consume you & put him on my block list. nonsense. grin
hmmm, this got me thinking cry cry On a serious note, I think you should be happy you left him because he doesn't deserve a girl like you.Keep your head up girl, you deserve better!!!
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Ifecoded(m): 11:55pm On May 26, 2013
femiero: I dated this Ogun State girl. She graduated from UNILAG but based in Ibadan. I met her in Oyo State NYSC camp. I was running a medium scale business in camp at that time. She was so sweet when we met. She always resist and reject my sexual advances with the stiffest resistance she can muster.....She claimed to be a virgin "technically" because she hadn't had s*x for 6 months. She was always expecting me to buy her expensive and all but as a sharp guy, I did not do beyond my pocket. Then after a while she became abusive and insulting.

She banned me from drinking alcohol but she takes alcohol whenever she goes out with her friend.

She would scream at me if I asked of her whereabouts. She goes on dates with different (Lead City Uni/Ibadan) boys regularly. One of the boys called me a "Cattle Rearer" to my face. She gave me orders on how to pray and all. Whenever I try to resist her many controlling whims on me, she gets very insulting. She says things like "Look at your wretched self....", "Your mates are making money, you are here doing nonsense...", "I am going to jilt you very soon...", "I am way beyond your league...." etc, etc.

Then suddenly I got a juicy job with an investment firm in Lagos (*speaking in tongues*). My starting salary was above 220k. Immediately I told her, she changed totally. She began picking my calls on the first ring, she uses "sir" when talking to me. She calls me like 20 times a day and all. Despite several pingings ooooh!!

One day I just stopped picking her calls. I deleted her from my BBM. She started stalking me on facebook and writing on my wall. In one message she promised to have sex with me whenever I want it but I was beyond that already. She never appreciated me when I had little. grin grin angry angry
I still love her small sha........But we will never be together again.
This is super story, A life that yaya yaya{finish d song nau}.

1 Like

Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by chronique(m): 12:26am On May 27, 2013
Just one dude all ya life? Take the next flight to naija so I can put a ring on your finger. Pls save me from the claws of "high mileage chicks";pleaaaaaseeeee cry cry

Mamacita007: Sad stories im reading here o even though today is a sunday llooll. I dated only one person in my life for 4 yrs & regret knowing him. Right now my heart is closed with super glue until further notice. grin Everything was alright till he went to the UK for masters. Can u imagine I even gave him some money wen he left? I was busy spending all my pocket money on international calls becos he said it wz expensive. When I call, we spend like 30 mins arguing over nothing either dat he's sleepy or he was in class or im calling at d wrong time. I find myself apologizing for nothing. Long distance relationships r for fools. After waiting like a big fool, even close to his family in naija, he cut me off completely. When I first came to yankee, he now tried to reconnect wit me on fb. The same person u deleted just like dat? calling me runaway bride that im his true love. I told him d nxt time u call me ur true love again, i'll send Holy Ghost fire to consume you & put him on my block list. nonsense. grin
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by nice4life: 12:27am On May 27, 2013
chronique: Just one dude all ya life? Take the next flight to naija so I can put a ring on your finger. Pls save me from the claws of "high mileage chicks";pleaaaaaseeeee cry cry

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Nobody: 12:45am On May 27, 2013
Una no go kill me o. The worst guy I ever dated was a chronic liar! He had done traditional marriage with his new boo before he told me he was no longer interested! I couldn't believe! He shld be in the guinness book of records- most successful schemer of all times!
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Mamacita007(f): 12:48am On May 27, 2013
loooool chronique. Women are not cars or trucks with mileage. Its not about the number of pple u've dated but wat happened in the relationship. This was d same person begging me in 2010 to do blood oath with him. we were crying dat night & i refused just becos i was scared to cut my skin not even thinking of the spiritual implications dat may arise from such an evil union. he loved me in naija sha but I wonder wat happened over there. PAST TENSE
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by chronique(m): 12:53am On May 27, 2013
Babe,all that one na story. I don't want to generalise about girls but some of the girls I've seen,the things they've done with their lives can leave ur jaws falling and trekking after you. You just take that flight down and lemme put a ring on it(ur finger) wink

Mamacita007: loooool chronique. Women are not cars or trucks with mileage. Its not about the number of pple u've dated but wat happened in the relationship. This was d same person begging me in 2010 to do blood oath with him. we were crying dat night & i refused just becos i was scared to cut my skin not even thinking of the spiritual implications dat may arise from such an evil union. he loved me in naija sha but I wonder wat happened over there. PAST TENSE
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by nice4life: 1:08am On May 27, 2013
Mamacita007: loooool chronique. Women are not cars or trucks with mileage. Its not about the number of pple u've dated but wat happened in the relationship. This was d same person begging me in 2010 to do blood oath with him. we were crying dat night & i refused just becos i was scared to cut my skin not even thinking of the spiritual implications dat may arise from such an evil union. he loved me in naija sha but I wonder wat happened over there. PAST TENSE
well I have pity for ur ex cos I believe he must have realize his mistake, but how d hell did he delete you from his fb when u didn't cheat on him?
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by kpolli(m): 8:10am On May 27, 2013
Mamacita007:

lloolll my signature is for uuu

Awww kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Nobody: 8:51am On May 27, 2013
Did he replace you? I am sure he did not think that you would ever cross the oceans like he did .

Mamacita007: Sad stories im reading here o even though today is a sunday llooll. I dated only one person in my life for 4 yrs & regret knowing him. Right now my heart is closed with super glue until further notice. grin Everything was alright till he went to the UK for masters. Can u imagine I even gave him some money wen he left? I was busy spending all my pocket money on international calls becos he said it wz expensive. When I call, we spend like 30 mins arguing over nothing either dat he's sleepy or he was in class or im calling at d wrong time. I find myself apologizing for nothing. Long distance relationships r for fools. After waiting like a big fool, even close to his family in naija, he cut me off completely. When I first came to yankee, he now tried to reconnect wit me on fb. The same person u deleted just like dat? calling me runaway bride that im his true love. I told him d nxt time u call me ur true love again, i'll send Holy Ghost fire to consume you & put him on my block list. nonsense. grin
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Malid: 8:53am On May 27, 2013
The worst person I ever dated was my ex who never spent a penny on me and just used me. He was cheating too and I got to know it after I broke up with him. I feel so guilty about my past now.
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by kingron: 9:44am On May 27, 2013
My ex got married last saturday age 23...she broke up wiv me in a bus, she ddnt even invite me for d wedding, how wicked of her
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by nice4life: 12:29pm On May 27, 2013
I have officially dated only one girl, who became my fiancée for almost a year.That's was the best relationship I have had with a girl , from the very beginning till when we started dating it was like a friendship made from heaven, she broke up with me as result of family pressure for her to get marry. In fact I receive the breakup message through a phone call from her mom herself. I cried and that's because at that time I couldn't do anything to safe the relationship, I knew her worth , she made me happy in every way and was very happy with me.since she left i've tried to move on but I look back sometimes maybe because no one has taking her place yet. She was very pretty, well mannered ,affectionate, caring and always there when u need her, It was a great loss to me and I can't remember anything bad about her except that she left me cry cry

5 Likes

Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Emma60Ayoola(m): 1:33pm On May 27, 2013
ritux: I don't have an ex.

I have been dating my present gf since 2004. She is not perfect but I still find her attractive.

We hope to get married before the end of 2013
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by imperiouxx(m): 3:22pm On May 27, 2013
Malid: The worst person I ever dated was my ex who never spent a penny on me and just used me. He was cheating too and I got to know it after I broke up with him. I feel so guilty about my past now.

Oh sorry!

I heard some guys are girls' ATM machines. In turn, some girls are guys' utilities. What goes around comes around.
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 27, 2013
nice4life: I have officially dated only one girl, who became my fiancée for almost a year.That's was the best relationship I have had with a girl , from the very beginning till when we started dating it was like a friendship made from heaven, she broke up with me as result of family pressure for her to get marry. In fact I receive the breakup message through a phone call from her mom herself. I cried and that's because at that time I couldn't do anything to safe the relationship, I knew her worth , she made me happy in every way and was very happy with me.since she left i've tried to move on but I look back sometimes maybe because no one has taking her place yet. She was very pretty, well mannered ,affectionate, caring and always there when u need her, It was a great loss to me and I can't remember anything bad about her except that she left me cry cry

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
God will provide a better woman for you....
E pele sir! But You've got to move on and stop looking back
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by nice4life: 9:12pm On May 27, 2013
I.Joan:

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
God will provide a better woman for you....
E pele sir! But You've got to move on and stop looking back
Thank u Joan , I have move on long ago just that I didn't have any issues with her while dating , she also cried too because of her parents decision , I was just a poor graduate student then otherwise I would have taken the next available flight to naija and do the needful. grin
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by adconline(m): 9:26pm On May 27, 2013
I thought our exes were all evil, which was the more reason why we dumped their assez
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by softangel(m): 11:43pm On May 27, 2013
nony30: The saying goes "An action brings about an equal reaction",So what where you doing that made Ɣ☺ΰя ex bring out the worst behaviour? gringringrin cos I for one have never experienced such.My ex' have been so nice τ̲̅ȍ me all the way.

Yet, he/she is ur "Ex"? Or u Đσŋ'† know the meaning of "Ex"?
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Emma60Ayoola(m): 7:25am On Jun 09, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

You!angry
are you d guy
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 05, 2013
All d guys I've dated av bin cool.If I happen 2 eventually date an as$,I'll be sure 2 report back here
*grins*
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by baggy4luv(m): 11:14am On Sep 05, 2013
MicroBox: i know say most of this Ex gf you guys are talking about were yoruba gal.
most of this yoruba gals are rubbish,cheap and their p...sy my guy no just go there.
Very rude and arogant.
Demand yeye money wey no make sense,money u can never be happy to give cos she is going to spend it on rubbish i.e buying bleachin cream,junk food .......
talking from yeye xperience
i beg i mean no harm
and i adviced ur papa to use withdrawal mthd on mar 1st 1986.c d im be cile he fathered
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by shugarry(f): 11:18am On Sep 05, 2013
I've never dated a bad guy and I pray I don't. I broke up with the guys I've dated in the past because we were too young to really have something serious between us.
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by JadeWilliam(f): 11:08am On Sep 06, 2013
vallycan: Ma ex was a demandant....lolz dat extort money from me as if i am a minter,a s*x machine,a bossy woman dat want to tak control of ma businez an finanz an above all she was naggin an a abject jealousy person,dat kip givin orders an makin a commandin demands any time she want,tanx God she gone as i nw enjoy a sweet new bachelor life:grin
Sincerely,ur ex sounds lik a cougar or a sugar mummy(those ar d kind of women who can b bossy&as well hav a high libido).No offence.Sh's gone or sh dumped u cos u cudn't meet up?whch one?
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by MrCork: 11:17am On Sep 06, 2013
Ms Chima and Sandboy! angry
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by JadeWilliam(f): 11:21am On Sep 06, 2013
pc guru: There was a girl back then in school, i practically did everything to keep her happy; from visiting and staying with her in the hospital to helping with assignments, but it seemed she just didn't appreciate it all, She was very temperamental and secretive, her friend didn't like me so when we were alone she was perfect but when if any of her friends were around, it'd be like she would distance herself from me.
I'm a girl&i'l tel u somthng we girls do.We get bored wit al these good guys way back in sch.Y do u think som girls stick 2their player or abusiv. Or cultist boyfrnds.We brag 2our frnds dat d good guys ar fallin mugu&it givs us som level of pride wen a guy does al d thngs u did 4d girl in question&yet u guys arn't datin or intimate.Most girls in sch don't want 2settl 4students dat 're stil collectin money frm their parents.They want oil company guys or politicians evenif they'r not d only ones they'r datin.Wen u'r in sch,u'r dumb&unrealistic but wen u leav sch&face d real world,then u'l b wise.I think dat's wot made her realise d kind of good fellow u ar.
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by JadeWilliam(f): 11:35am On Sep 06, 2013
Penssuwa: My future ex-gf is too possessive, dmanding & hardly says "I luv u".
grin angry grin grin so funny.Future ex.Wetin u wan tak her verbalizin ''I lov u do''.Eventhough me I lov 2hear it oh! But wot's d point of sayin it&not showin it?Wen somone is possessiv,its a sign of lov cos sh doesn't want 2share u or ur tym wit anybody

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Do Most Ladies Fall Easily For Guys Through Social Media Than Physical? / Top 10 Things Lagos Girls Want For Christmas / Types Of Boobs Lol Guys Pick Your Choice (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.