Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Is It Wrong To Stay Single? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Stay Single? (3091 Views)

Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? / How Long Can You Stay Single & What Is Your Record So Far? / I Decide To Stay Single Forever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wrong To Stay Single? by janami(f): 1:53pm On Apr 28, 2008
hmmm undecided well  maybe an endless string of boyfriends and an adopted child or maybe three children from different partners will do the trick and kill the loneliness undecided
Re: Is It Wrong To Stay Single? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 28, 2008
there's absolutely nothing wrong in staying single but i must question the reasoning behind the decision.
Re: Is It Wrong To Stay Single? by Radiant(f): 2:36pm On Apr 28, 2008
janami:

hmmm undecided well maybe an endless string of boyfriends and an adopted child or maybe three children from different partners will do the trick and kill the loneliness undecided

Did you hear me say a partner? What's wrong with adoption?
Re: Is It Wrong To Stay Single? by mygal(f): 2:38pm On Apr 28, 2008
Being single is not Bad, but our society will not see you as responsible.
Re: Is It Wrong To Stay Single? by charles316: 3:05pm On Apr 28, 2008
my dear poster,it is just d way u girls behave dat lead to u girls been dumped anyhow.i know u probably want to be single because u have a good paying job.but pls dont engage in sugar mummy activities in future.
Re: Is It Wrong To Stay Single? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 28, 2008
Radiant:

Must one marry for him not to be "lonely"? You could have a partner. There are men and women who don't over rate marriage like most people do.

Yea, I know it's God ordained bla bla but HE doesn't consider being single improper either.

Rather single than a product of misery.

My point exactly.
Re: Is It Wrong To Stay Single? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 28, 2008
OMO IBO:

there's absolutely nothing wrong in staying single but i must question the reasoning behind the decision.

No more than those who choose to remain single, should question the reasoning behind the decision, of those who choose to get married.

Neither should be seen as normal or abnormal, but as personal choice.
Re: Is It Wrong To Stay Single? by janami(f): 7:49pm On Apr 28, 2008
@radiant
nuttin wrong wit adoption, which is why i pointed it out as an option. And i dnt see anything wrong in one choosing to be single.
Re: Is It Wrong To Stay Single? by onyekang1(f): 3:11pm On Apr 29, 2008
its ok to be single,but it can also be a very lonely life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Cant The Girl Toast The Guy? / Why Do Nigerian Girls Never Struggle With Their Men / Which Song Do You Consider Romantic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.