Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Is Nigeria Untapped And Ready For Outsourcing? - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Nigeria Untapped And Ready For Outsourcing? (11535 Views)

Reasons For Outsourcing Your Accounting Functions Part2 / Reasons For Outsourcing Your Accounting Functions / Affiliate Marketing - A Gold Mine Untapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Nigeria Untapped And Ready For Outsourcing? by Fhemmmy: 6:24pm On May 27, 2013
esere826:

Sure it will
But sha, by then profit wont be that easy anymore
(demand and supply thingz)

i look forward to such infrastructural future sha
Hope my pubics dont grey before then
*looks down and sighs*

Good that is all that my argument has been all about . . . Cos based on the topic, Nigeria is almost ready and all those that are ready with it will be the next to smile.
Re: Is Nigeria Untapped And Ready For Outsourcing? by esere826: 6:25pm On May 27, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Good that is all that my argument has been all about . . . Cos based on the topic, Nigeria is almost ready and all those that are ready with it will be the next to smile.

Amen
Re: Is Nigeria Untapped And Ready For Outsourcing? by Fhemmmy: 6:26pm On May 27, 2013
esere826:

Amen

And dont worry, your pubic hair wont be all gray, cos we are getting so close, at least many are now using alternate source of electricity . . . .
Re: Is Nigeria Untapped And Ready For Outsourcing? by Sunglow: 7:31pm On May 27, 2013
pls i would like to know if our vasities offer outsourcing coures to enable one build a career,and if no,were can one get trained to become a professional in the field.thanks
Re: Is Nigeria Untapped And Ready For Outsourcing? by AjanleKoko: 10:41pm On May 27, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Great analysis, but if the simple amenities were there, we MIGHT have started another telecom called FhemmTel . . .

Great stuff.
Like the FhemmTel you started where you are now, where there is light, good roads, and the big banks are just dashing out money to anybody grin undecided
Re: Is Nigeria Untapped And Ready For Outsourcing? by straneur(m): 9:36am On May 28, 2013
Sunglow: pls i would like to know if our vasities offer outsourcing coures to enable one build a career,and if no,were can one get trained to become a professional in the field.thanks

I don't think you can do outsourcing as a course, its part of supply chain and strategic management courses.
Re: Is Nigeria Untapped And Ready For Outsourcing? by straneur(m): 9:56am On May 28, 2013
Fhemmmy:

There is nothing like Nigeria is almost ready, we are ever ready. India, Philippine, China etc do not have the best of those infrastructure you mentioned but they make best use of what they have. And come to think of it, having those things would increase cost of production, wages/salaries, indirect cost etc like Europe, hence no outsourcing.

Outsourcing is to cut-short cost in order to sustain profitability. I am currently in Malaysia and I tell you there is nothing they are doing in term of outsourcing that we can not do. I mean they don't speak better English than us.

And we have the manpower, the expertise required to compete with the best. Bro. we are ready..
Re: Is Nigeria Untapped And Ready For Outsourcing? by Sunglow: 11:15am On May 28, 2013
@straneur thanks for d reply.
Re: Is Nigeria Untapped And Ready For Outsourcing? by straneur(m): 12:43pm On May 28, 2013
Sunglow: @straneur thanks for d reply.

You are welcome smiley
Re: Is Nigeria Untapped And Ready For Outsourcing? by GHSwagg: 4:59pm On May 29, 2013
collynzo2:
You can't even spell 'possess' correctly, where is your proof that educated Ghanaians speak better English than their Nigerian counterparts? Who are you to advice us, what do we have to learn from Ghana? You said Nigerian environment is not conducive for foreign investment, what investments do they have in Ghana as compared to Nigeria? How exactly is Ghana better than Nigeria in healthcare and all the other sectors you mentioned?

@ bolded,

The word is ADVISE not advice cool

You don't even know what 'advice' means and you are here pointing out someone else's mistake. Where is your proof that you know better than him?
Re: Is Nigeria Untapped And Ready For Outsourcing? by Fhemmmy: 6:11pm On May 29, 2013
straneur:

There is nothing like Nigeria is almost ready, we are ever ready. India, Philippine, China etc do not have the best of those infrastructure you mentioned but they make best use of what they have. And come to think of it, having those things would increase cost of production, wages/salaries, indirect cost etc like Europe, hence no outsourcing.

Outsourcing is to cut-short cost in order to sustain profitability. I am currently in Malaysia and I tell you there is nothing they are doing in term of outsourcing that we can not do. I mean they don't speak better English than us.

And we have the manpower, the expertise required to compete with the best. Bro. we are ready..

Nice one . . .
Re: Is Nigeria Untapped And Ready For Outsourcing? by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:26am On May 30, 2013
Outsourcing is becoming popular in Nigeria Within some few decades from now.Nigeria might even overtake india.The insurance sector,communication sector is gradually becoming the force that wil employ outsourcin most.
Re: Is Nigeria Untapped And Ready For Outsourcing? by Fhemmmy: 1:30pm On May 30, 2013
Lesgupnigeria: Outsourcing is becoming popular in Nigeria Within some few decades from now.Nigeria might even overtake india.The insurance sector,communication sector is gradually becoming the force that wil employ outsourcin most.

Yes, very true but our govt might be able to help as well . . . . But we are getting there.
Re: Is Nigeria Untapped And Ready For Outsourcing? by collynzo2(m): 9:08pm On Jun 07, 2013
GH Swagg:

@ bolded,

The word is ADVISE not advice cool

You don't even know what 'advice' means and you are here pointing out someone else's mistake. Where is your proof that you know better than him?
'advice' is the noun form of the word, while 'advise' is the verb form, so I know the differnce, thanks for pointing it out.
Re: Is Nigeria Untapped And Ready For Outsourcing? by tck2000(m): 10:05am On Jul 21, 2019
Oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Leatherback Denies EFCC Allegations Against The Company / Urgently Need A Juice Production Plant With 5000 Bottles Per Hour Capacity!! / Zenith Bank Becomes Nigeria’s Largest Bank By Customer Deposit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.