Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:58 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2179414 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2119) (2120) (2121) (2122) (2123) (2124) (2125) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:26pm On Oct 18, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:
Iyawo is fine. She's just been caught up with work. Baby hasn't arrived earth; he'll come in this year sha. grin

Agbgift, Iyawo said she saw your PM but she can't reply it. She asked me to give you her mail address.

She extends her love and greeting. Said to tell y'all she'll catch up on Monday, say una leave 12 pages for am. Laziness no fit let am read am this night.

Good to know that she is fine. Please pm me here email address.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 10:26pm On Oct 18, 2013
lekpalicious: What do you think of Carujmonella? Do you like him?
She knows him as Ochon.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 10:27pm On Oct 18, 2013
Lol why do I feel like I am being put on the spot? Caruj is such a sweetheart, what's not to like about him

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:28pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

Did u or did u not say you had an e-crush on somebody here? It doesn't settle anything till u tell me who that e-crush was. Thank You.

Yes I did..and I thought it was figured a long time ago.. *whew*... YOU

For your mind..

Sholay duh!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:28pm On Oct 18, 2013
lekpalicious: LoL Royal Pearl we have been waiting for you wink

Yes Royal Pearl. We've been waiting. Can u imagine what just happened. I was just told that Gh Kwame/Obrafour, Caruj and Daniel all have a crush on you and also you might have a crush on Caruj.

^^Do you see why the bolded confuses me? Here I was thinking I was your only crush but then my wife comes and starts talking all these load of crap angry

I need an explanation for this please. Thank You.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 18, 2013
Dannyxy: bomb her,bring down her wall...i swear,modella don suffer

Hahaha. Break her shell. Like say the babe na egg. cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 10:29pm On Oct 18, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
Lol why do I feel like I am being put on the spot? Caruj is such a sweetheart, what's not to like about him
It's settle then. Over to you..... grin grin wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 18, 2013
StateOfMind:

I swear you and ella fit well well..same style..I really gbadun jekella.. Please continue to treat her right so she doesn't slip away bro. grin.

Looool. Mrs SpadeOfMind, how you dey?

Lol. She don slip comot tey tey.angry grin I dey find am ni.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:30pm On Oct 18, 2013
Agbgift:

Me and you nor agree anything at all.

Haba now. Have u forgotten?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 10:31pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

Yes Royal Pearl. We've been waiting. Can u imagine what just happened. I was just told that Gh Kwame/Obrafour, Caruj and Daniel all have a crush on you and also you might have a crush on Caruj.

^^Do you see why the bolded confuses me? [s]Here I was thinking I was your only crush[/s] but then my wife comes and starts talking all these load of crap angry

I need an explanation for this please. Thank You.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:32pm On Oct 18, 2013
Agbgift:

Before nko, nor be my own I first sit down? I near you?
Association of single ladies is never my portion before.
u wan dey form james bond abi,i'm a lawyer by birth...ehen,i go hassle u tire,wait nd see,

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:32pm On Oct 18, 2013
Page 2121.. Special page.. grin cheesy

I decicate this page to dannymoi..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 10:32pm On Oct 18, 2013
Hmm this guy has run away again! I give up
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:33pm On Oct 18, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:

So its true. Its Caruj. angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 10:33pm On Oct 18, 2013
Kslib: Page 2121.. Special page.. grin cheesy

I decicate this page to dannymoi..
All izz well!
After you have locked it down. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:34pm On Oct 18, 2013
Dedicate this page to IyawoTm's baby in advance..

He shall be called "Cyril"..
All izz well!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:34pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

Haba now. Have u forgotten?

I nor discuss anything with you.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:35pm On Oct 18, 2013
StateOfMind:

For your mind..

Sholay duh!!!

Ofcourse darling I know its me grin everyone knew that durhhh.

Oh my ghardddd Sholay?!?! MariaRocks' arch enemy! You must really hate me angry. So what now happens to Spade's post that got 18 whooping likes and counting!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:37pm On Oct 18, 2013
lekpalicious:

grin tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Obrafour(m): 10:37pm On Oct 18, 2013
Re:Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P
Lounge

lekpalicious:
Whenever i need to laugh i just come on
this thread

Obrafour:
How do you mean Madam?

Obrafour:
The pics etc. Never a dull moment. So
do you like Royal?

https://www.nairaland.com/1466306/nairalanders-ghana-v.i.p-lounge/13

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:37pm On Oct 18, 2013
Dannyxy: u wan dey form james bond abi,i'm a lawyer by birth...ehen,i go hassle u tire,wait nd see,

Me self na lawyer by birth. So no shaking for my end.
By the way who like this guy post? @Reincarnated I suspect you.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 10:37pm On Oct 18, 2013
3 likes and still Counting. Caruj nothing do you wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 18, 2013
carujmonella: Time to activate sideline mode. This ochon madness won't obviously stop angry

Taa!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:39pm On Oct 18, 2013
ToyinDipo:

Leave the dude. He has an inner ochon in him. Daniel nor mind Kslib, if not na embarrassment dey await you
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:39pm On Oct 18, 2013
Dannyxy: cest moi,shld he help me?
*erm,scratches head* you think he really wants to help you? But,thought you have many to choose from now.#playboythings
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 18, 2013
StateOfMind:

For your mind..

Sholay duh!!!

Lol. E dey obvious. No mind Reinc.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:40pm On Oct 18, 2013
Agbgift:

I nor discuss anything with you.

So u don't want my bro Toyin. You don't know what you are missing walahi
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:40pm On Oct 18, 2013
Modified
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 10:41pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

So its true. Its Caruj. angry
embarassed embarassed wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:41pm On Oct 18, 2013
ToyinDipo:
Nope!! You know I got nothing on lock down. smiley

Danny don run away shebi?,i just waste my time wan help am.. sad angry
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:42pm On Oct 18, 2013
Kslib: Dedicate this page to IyawoTm's baby in advance..

He shall be called "Cyril"..
All izz well!

but she said Harel or so
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 10:42pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

Leave the dude. He has an inner ochon in him. Daniel nor mind Kslib, if not na embarrassment dey await you
You have to use lens to study their moves.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2119) (2120) (2121) (2122) (2123) (2124) (2125) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.