Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,575 members, 7,850,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:31 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180622 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2120) (2121) (2122) (2123) (2124) (2125) (2126) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 18, 2013
lekpalicious: Hmm this guy has run away again! I give up

I didn't. Just don't want to talk before I'll called ochon

Ok, you like ochon right?. So what if I'm ochon? Don't you think your questions are malicious and you are indirectly trying to check if ochon crushes on you too like you crush on him wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 10:43pm On Oct 18, 2013
Kslib:
Nope!! You know I got nothing on lock down. smiley

Danny don run away shebi?,i just waste my time wan help am.. sad angry
All izz well!
I hear you.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:43pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

So u don't want my bro Toyin. You don't know what you are missing walahi

All of a sudden toyin don turn your brother. Na wa o. Make I miss jor.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 10:43pm On Oct 18, 2013
What is going on here
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:44pm On Oct 18, 2013
Obrafour: Re:Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P
Lounge

https://www.nairaland.com/1466306/nairalanders-ghana-v.i.p-lounge/13

I'm confused
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 10:44pm On Oct 18, 2013
Agbgift:

We've always been. You surely won't want to miss it tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 18, 2013
Obrafour: Re:Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P
Lounge

https://www.nairaland.com/1466306/nairalanders-ghana-v.i.p-lounge/13

It's quiet clear, lekpa is tryna find out if pearl like ochon who she thinks is me grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:46pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

but she said Harel or so
harel ko, Parcel ni..

Make she con name Harel make i see na? sad Yes,na fight!! angry
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:46pm On Oct 18, 2013
carujmonella:

Ok, you like ochon right?. So what if I'm ochon? Don't you think your questions are malicious and you are indirectly trying to check if ochon crushes on you too like you crush on him wink

shocked Lekpalicious is this true? Why cry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 18, 2013
lekpalicious: 3 likes and still Counting. Caruj nothing do you wink

I'm innocent.. Just say you are crushing on ochon that you want desperately to be me wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Obrafour(m): 10:46pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

I'm confused
hmmm, now you know what I am going through.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 18, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Taa!

angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:47pm On Oct 18, 2013
Agbgift:

Yes na. Biological brother sef. Ask him grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 10:47pm On Oct 18, 2013
carujmonella:

TF. lol that day i was just teasing around. I have no feelings whatsoever for Ochong(just think he is a nice person) and am also not dating sexily endowed. We are just friends, cant blv you guys fell for it. Anyways there is only 1 person i have started to like and that is embarassed(he knows himself). So please i say it like it is. If you don't like the babe just say so. It's not by force na

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:48pm On Oct 18, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
What is going on here

I cannot believe you embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:48pm On Oct 18, 2013
Kslib:
Nope!! You know I got nothing on lock down. smiley

Danny don run away shebi?,i just waste my time wan help am.. sad angry
All izz well!
How do u plan on doing that? lolz.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 18, 2013
Kslib: Dedicate this page to IyawoTm's baby in advance..

He shall be called "Cyril"..
All izz well!

Cyril ko, Cereal ni. Mtcheew.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 10:48pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

I'm confused
Page 12
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 18, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
What is going on here

They said I'm ochongonko and that you're crushing me angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 18, 2013
Agbgift:

Good to know that she is fine. Please pm me here email address.

Sent you a pm. When you reply, I'll forward it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:51pm On Oct 18, 2013
Kslib:
harel ko, Parcel ni..

Make she con name Harel make i see na? sad Yes,na fight!! angry
All izz well!

LMFAOOO. Bros join the queue. Right behind GH kwame
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 10:51pm On Oct 18, 2013
carujmonella:

They said I'm ochongonko and that you're crushing me angry
I am crushing Ocho or Caruj?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:52pm On Oct 18, 2013
Obrafour: hmmm, now you know what I am going through.

I don't
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 10:53pm On Oct 18, 2013
So are we looking at possibility of RoyalCaruj or RoyalChon now?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:54pm On Oct 18, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Cyril ko, Cereal ni. Mtcheew.
You wan fight me? cheesy undecided

Hehe, i got hot temper oo.. I go beat you ooo.. angry sad
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:55pm On Oct 18, 2013
lekpalicious: TF. lol that day i was just teasing around. I have no feelings whatsoever for Ochong(just think he is a nice person) and am also not dating sexily endowed. We are just friends, cant blv you guys fell for it. Anyways there is only 1 person i have started to like and that is embarassed( he knows himself). So please i say it like it is. If you don't like the babe just say so. It's not by force na

Jesus! shocked so no SA to Nigeria?

He doesn't know himself grin. Who is the person?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 18, 2013
lekpalicious: TF. lol that day i was just teasing around. I have no feelings whatsoever for Ochong(just think he is a nice person) and am also not dating sexily endowed. We are just friends, cant blv you guys fell for it. Anyways there is only 1 person i have started to like and that is embarassed(he knows himself). So please i say it like it is. If you don't like the babe just say so. It's not by force na

Hmmm. I didn't say you have feelings for ochong, just saying you are crushing on him plus like him a lot. Don't code the message. We all know the one person is maria

Congrats mariarocks wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:56pm On Oct 18, 2013
ToyinDipo:
We've always been. You surely won't want to miss it tongue

Make I miss am. Good to know you guys are brothers.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 18, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
I am crushing Ocho or Caruj?

Both of them since they said ochon and caruj are one
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Obrafour(m): 10:56pm On Oct 18, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:

What is going on here
go back three pages. You will be amazed. They are confusing me with someone else.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:57pm On Oct 18, 2013
C'est moi:

How do u plan on doing that? lolz.
You for know if to say danny dey online.. There is always a way. tongue
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 10:57pm On Oct 18, 2013
Agbgift:

Make I miss am. Good to know you guys are brothers.
cool I repeat you won't want to miss it grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2120) (2121) (2122) (2123) (2124) (2125) (2126) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.