Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,834 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:49 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2179428 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2121) (2122) (2123) (2124) (2125) (2126) (2127) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 10:57pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

Jesus! shocked so no SA to Nigeria?

He doesn't know himself grin. Who is the person?

He knows himself.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

Jesus! shocked so no SA to Nigeria?

He doesn't know himself grin. Who is the person?

You of course wink

Ochong went AWOL on her so she chose you wink

Congrats. Yipeee cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:58pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

Yes na. Biological brother sef. Ask him grin

Ghen! ghen! ghen!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:58pm On Oct 18, 2013
lekpalicious: Page 12

Seen seen
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 10:58pm On Oct 18, 2013
carujmonella:

Both of them since they said ochon and caruj are one
before I answer. Are they the same person?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 10:59pm On Oct 18, 2013
lekpalicious: He knows himself.
Who codes like this when Mr Knows himself is not around. My brother, your prayer is answered. cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:59pm On Oct 18, 2013
carujmonella:

They said I'm ochongonko and that you're crushing me angry

Why do I find this so funny? grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 10:59pm On Oct 18, 2013
carujmonella:

You of course wink

Congrats. Yipeee cheesy
Why do you keep mentioning Ochong, I am starting to suspect you undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:00pm On Oct 18, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Sent you a pm. When you reply, I'll forward it.

I have replied your pm.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:01pm On Oct 18, 2013
carujmonella:

Hmmm. I didn't say you have feelings for ochong, just saying you are crushing on him plus like him a lot. Don't code the message. We all know the one person is maria

Congrats mariarocks wink

Is it me for real?

grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 18, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
before I answer. Are they the same person?

What do you think first?. I wanna know before I answer you
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:02pm On Oct 18, 2013
ToyinDipo:
cool I repeat you won't want to miss it grin

I repeat, I want to miss it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 18, 2013
lekpalicious: Why do you keep mentioning Ochong, I am starting to suspect you undecided

Because you like/crush on him
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 11:03pm On Oct 18, 2013
carujmonella:

Well is what lekpa saying true? Do you have a crush on me?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:04pm On Oct 18, 2013
ToyinDipo:
cool I repeat you won't want to miss it grin

I concur grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

Is it me for real?

grin

Yep, it's you. So I'm officially taking back my word of calling @sexilyendowed "the luckiest nigga" alive

That title belongs to you.. You've worked hard for it. I like your boldness. Ochon was oblivious of her likeness and so you took advantage. Sharp nigga wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 11:04pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

I concur grin
lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 11:04pm On Oct 18, 2013
carujmonella:

Because you like/crush on him
Reincarnated aka Mariarocks. No one else. Yes i said it! embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:05pm On Oct 18, 2013
lekpalicious: He knows himself.

I want to know. Tell me. Is it 190 shocked

grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:06pm On Oct 18, 2013
carujmonella:

You of course wink

Congrats. Yipeee cheesy

I doubt it. I think I have an idea who it is

grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 11:07pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

I doubt it. I think I have an idea who it is

grin

Lol it is you silly. 190 of all ppl lmao, where did you get that from?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:07pm On Oct 18, 2013
ToyinDipo:
Who codes like this when Mr Knows himself is not around. My brother, your prayer is answered. cheesy

undecided lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:09pm On Oct 18, 2013
carujmonella:

This is so funny tho grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 11:09pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

This is so funny tho grin
As in... grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:10pm On Oct 18, 2013
carujmonella:

Yep, it's you. So I'm officially taking back my word of calling @sexilyendowed "the luckiest nigga" alive

That title belongs to you.. You've worked hard for it. I like your boldness. Ochon was oblivious of her likeness and so you took advantage. Sharp nigga wink

Hmmmm I feel like I won the lottery undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:10pm On Oct 18, 2013
lekpalicious: Reincarnated aka Mariarocks. No one else. Yes i said it! embarassed embarassed embarassed

shocked but am I this lucky?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:11pm On Oct 18, 2013
Officially signing off. Good night people.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:12pm On Oct 18, 2013
lekpalicious: Lol it is you silly. 190 of all ppl lmao, where did you get that from?

Lol. From that day on that thread....remember?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 18, 2013
Kslib:
You wan fight me? cheesy undecided

Hehe, i got hot temper oo.. I go beat you ooo.. angry sad
All izz well!

Fight, ke? What's the function of a gun? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Obrafour(m): 11:12pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

Sir, please how far SpadeOfMind? The gentleman expressed an intent pubicly, was it accepted/rejected?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 11:12pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

Lol. From that day on that thread....remember?
Lol he does that with every girl. Flirts with everyone.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:13pm On Oct 18, 2013
Agbgift:

I repeat, I want to miss it.

I pity you angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (2121) (2122) (2123) (2124) (2125) (2126) (2127) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.