Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,728 members, 7,851,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:46 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180727 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2122) (2123) (2124) (2125) (2126) (2127) (2128) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:14pm On Oct 18, 2013
WTF! Every single thing in this poster is wrong!!!
What is Dillish doing in the middle and the biggest space on that flier?
Mtsweeeee...

And I think Hakeem would come with Melvin tomorrow
Cos he is presently in SA.....

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 18, 2013
Agbgift:

I have replied your pm.

Didn't see o. Lemme check my spam. I'll send it to you soon as I do.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

shocked but am I this lucky?

cool cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:15pm On Oct 18, 2013
Obrafour: Sir, please how far SpadeOfMind? The gentleman expressed an intent pubicly, was it accepted/rejected?

You should be asking StateOfMind. I asked her what she thinks about Spade's post and ofcourse, she ignored me as expected. Its until I make topics on nl about it before she will think that she needs to answer me. She's annoying me.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:16pm On Oct 18, 2013
Abj finx

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:18pm On Oct 18, 2013
lekpalicious: Lol he does that with every girl. Flirts with everyone.

Hmmm you completely cornered me today with your confession that I am speechless. You could have given me a heads up you know angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 11:19pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

Hmmm you completely cornered me today with your confession that I am speechless. You could have given me a heads up you know angry
Well am surprised myself. I did not see it coming for sure lol. But i like a guy who is bold and upfront in what he likes and wants. Does not play games or riddles. If you like someone go for it.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:20pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

I pity you angry

Na you come they squeeze face put? You go quick old o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 18, 2013
Heheheheh.. Love is beautiful

It feels good, loving somebody, and that person loves you back

Lekpa is the only person, mariarocks is following. PMs will start flying left, right and center cheesy. This nigga is a "G" cool. Bold and adventurous wink

Since team SpadeOfMind didn't work out, I'm porting to

#team REINCARLICIOUS cool..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:20pm On Oct 18, 2013
ninnyanny: WTF! Every single thing in this poster is wrong!!!
What is Dillish doing in the middle and the biggest space on that flier?
Mtsweeeee...

And I think Hakeem would come with Melvin tomorrow
Cos he is presently in SA.....

She won na grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 11:21pm On Oct 18, 2013
^^^ We are still waiting for your answer. Team Carujpearl grin wink tongue tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:21pm On Oct 18, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Fight, ke? What's the function of a gun? undecided
lol.

Un devers de balle me teur. Je suis a l'abri de blessures.. wink

Time to sleep-------- En temps voulu, vous comprendrez porquoi ja'i utilise francaise.. smiley

Bonne nuit!
tout va bien
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:21pm On Oct 18, 2013
AlbinoNinja:

cool cool

tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Obrafour(m): 11:22pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

You should be asking StateOfMind. I asked her what she thinks about Spade's post and ofcourse, she ignored me as expected. Its until I make topics on nl about it before she will think that she needs to answer me. She's annoying me.
I think we should protest. I don't like it when ladies stand guys up. I feel the Spade we know will never be the same until this ish is cleared.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:24pm On Oct 18, 2013
lekpalicious: Well am surprised myself. I did not see it coming for sure lol. But i like a guy who is bold and upfront in what he likes and wants. Does not play games or riddles. If you like someone go for it.

*Gulps hard* you're still cornering me. I don't even know how to reply this grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:24pm On Oct 18, 2013
Agbgift:

Na you come they squeeze face put? You go quick old o.

Me? No way. I've got good genes
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Obrafour(m): 11:25pm On Oct 18, 2013
lekpalicious: Well am surprised myself. I did not see it coming for sure lol. But i like a guy who is bold and upfront in what he likes and wants. Does not play games or riddles. If you like someone go for it.
and where has it landed @Spade?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 18, 2013
lekpalicious: ^^^ We are still waiting for your answer. Team Carujpearl grin wink tongue tongue

Wait till ochon finds out you broke his heart tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:26pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

She won na grin
mtsweeeeeee
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

*Gulps hard* you're still cornering me. I don't even know how to reply this grin

Ode grin. Send her PM. Durrrhhhh. No slacking
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:27pm On Oct 18, 2013
carujmonella: Heheheheh.. Love is beautiful

It feels good, loving somebody, and that person loves you back

Lekpa is the only person, mariarocks is following. PMs will start flying left, right and center cheesy. This nigga is a "G" cool. Bold and adventurous wink

Since team SpadeOfMind didn't work out, I'm porting to

#team REINCARLICIOUS cool..

And who told u SPADEOFMIND didn't work out. I will make it work and end my career on that note trust me grin.

Is it now you are knowing, I define the term G
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 18, 2013
Obrafour: and where has it landed @Spade?

Ouch!! grin. Lmao!! grin

Not only spade, but maria too, during mariabambam era. But what matters most is that maria didn't give up and got the sweet lekpalicious wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 11:29pm On Oct 18, 2013
carujmonella:

Wait till ochon finds out you broke his heart tongue
angry angry Wait till Dannyxy or Obrafour makes a move on Pearl.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:29pm On Oct 18, 2013
Obrafour: I think we should protest. I don't like it when ladies stand guys up. I feel the Spade we know will never be the same until this ish is cleared.

I don't like it either. Complete bullshiit. LMFAOOOOO @never be the same. WTF. grin grin grin.

StateOfMind, I think its high time u address this.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

And who told u SPADEOFMIND didn't work out. I will make it work and end my career on that note trust me grin.

Is it now you are knowing, I define the term G

Bruh, don't waste your time. Even ochon can't make Spadeofmind to work. I've my reasons for saying that
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 18, 2013
lekpalicious: angry angry Wait till Dannyxy or Obrafour makes a move on Pearl.

I wish dan would, he's been a loner for long. Missing out on many chicks
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 11:32pm On Oct 18, 2013
carujmonella:

I wish dan would, he's been a loner for long. Missing out on many chicks
This guy SMDH, I weep for you
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:32pm On Oct 18, 2013
carujmonella:

Ode grin. Send her PM. Durrrhhhh. No slacking

What happened to Royal Pearl? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 18, 2013
Maria and lekpa removed their DPs simultaneously.. WOW!!. Couple things cheesy

This love gon' be epic wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

I don't know o. Is she sick?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 11:33pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

The fool chased her away
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 18, 2013
lekpalicious: This guy SMDH, I weep for you

Why are you crying?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2122) (2123) (2124) (2125) (2126) (2127) (2128) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.