Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Trinity: Why Is It Easier To Call Jesus God And Not The Holy Spirit - Religion (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Trinity: Why Is It Easier To Call Jesus God And Not The Holy Spirit (29068 Views)

Is Jesus God? – Logical Questions That Need Answers / Is Jesus God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trinity: Why Is It Easier To Call Jesus God And Not The Holy Spirit by benalvino(m): 1:29pm On Jun 08, 2013
ijawkid:

Still confused......

I hope you don see say the whole earth bowing down to the Lamb and God does not mean Jesus is an equal with God.....

You don see am shey??.......

If God no exalt Jesus we would not be having this discussion....God no commit crime to exalt him son all for trinitarians to demean the Father and making his son equal to him.....

Its madness bro........

If Jesus no drop all him deity come die for me and you wey they kill our self like dragon here we for they talk about who exalt who?

make I they arrange my igongwo them.
Re: Trinity: Why Is It Easier To Call Jesus God And Not The Holy Spirit by Boomark(m): 2:00pm On Jun 08, 2013
@benalvino
this is for you. I hope you are not running away from it?

Boomark:

If you want you can follow what the Indian occult masters are teaching...i no send!

WHAT I WANT YOU TO DO FOR ME IS THIS: If you are not afraid, Quote Psalm 82:6 where God called His children "gods" and tell God that He lied or that He made a mistake.

If you are not a false teacher(or an atheist) and don't have a serious understanding problem, do what i asked you just to teach us because it is in line with what you believe.

I want to laugh at the foolishness of men and their doctrine. No running away from this with excuses. I want you to put me to shame by doing it.
Re: Trinity: Why Is It Easier To Call Jesus God And Not The Holy Spirit by ijawkid(m): 2:07pm On Jun 08, 2013
benalvino:

If Jesus no drop all him deity come die for me and you wey they kill our self like dragon here we for they talk about who exalt who?

make I they arrange my igongwo them.

Na where u say u dey park go??.......

Abeg no near any of those miscreants wey dey behead people all in the name of islam abeg u....cheesy.....

Safe trip bro....buy chonchin for me o.....cheesy
Re: Trinity: Why Is It Easier To Call Jesus God And Not The Holy Spirit by benalvino(m): 2:08pm On Jun 08, 2013
[quote author=Boomark][/quote]

you wan be god abi? you are god over what?
They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course. 6I have said, You are gods; and all of you are children of the most High. 7But you shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes. so does this verse mean they are not men? but they will die like men? think that's your assignment... On to the next one... we have gone pass this.
Re: Trinity: Why Is It Easier To Call Jesus God And Not The Holy Spirit by benalvino(m): 2:09pm On Jun 08, 2013
ijawkid:

Na where u say u dey park go??.......

Abeg no near any of those miscreants wey dey behead people all in the name of islam abeg u....cheesy.....

Safe trip bro....buy chonchin for me o.....cheesy

I go behand them in the name of their religion... make em chop shit.

lmao I write s h i t the the thing translate as poo
Re: Trinity: Why Is It Easier To Call Jesus God And Not The Holy Spirit by ijawkid(m): 2:36pm On Jun 08, 2013
benalvino:

I go behand them in the name of their religion... make em chop shit.

lmao I write s h i t the the thing translate as poo

Na ya phone auto correct am or na nairaland moderators don edit am for you....

Next time you wan write S-H-I-T seperate am if not them go change am for you.....grin
Re: Trinity: Why Is It Easier To Call Jesus God And Not The Holy Spirit by benalvino(m): 2:40pm On Jun 08, 2013
ijawkid:

Na ya phone auto correct am or na nairaland moderators don edit am for you....

Next time you wan write S-H-I-T seperate am if not them go change am for you.....grin
its the censoring system... anywhere you put S-h-I-t it will be changed to poo...
Re: Trinity: Why Is It Easier To Call Jesus God And Not The Holy Spirit by truthislight: 6:59pm On Jun 08, 2013
Mr anony:
Lololol, so you have now agreed that both Jesus and Yahweh have borne the same title El Gibbor i.e. Mighty God after trying to dance around all day?

We both know El simply means God. it is now up to you tou show how Christ is not God after being specifically called God and also Everlasting Father, as well as Counselor in your bible.

For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counsellor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9:6

Basically, Isaiah 9:6 talks about a Mighty God that exists for all eternity. Yet Ijawkid says that the everlasting God Jesus Christ is not God. Continue fighting against your bible

This ^ argument is null since the title God/god is not being debated.

But whether Jesus i Yahweh.

Ah! cheesy

you guys are pushing two kinds of trinity.

Anony says Jesus is not Yahweh, while Benalvino(the liar) says Jesus is Yahweh. cheesy
Re: Trinity: Why Is It Easier To Call Jesus God And Not The Holy Spirit by truthislight: 7:27pm On Jun 08, 2013
Guy liar, how far ?

benalvino:
In the very next verse we read of the Alpha and Omega, Jehovah God, who is also spoken of as “coming.”

"I am the Alpha and the Omega,' says Jehovah God, 'the One who is and who was and who is coming, the Almighty.'" (Rev. 1:cool

we know it is jesus that is coming isn't it? are there 2 alpha and omega? more sand sand!!!

When Jesus finish giving his message to John in revelation 22 ending, he told hm, "I am coming quickly".

He Jesus is the one that will come first as in Revelation 19:11.

"And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God." (Revelation 19:11-13).

benalvino:

"I am the Alpha and the Omega,' says Jehovah God, 'the One who is and who was and who is coming, the Almighty.'" (Rev. 1:cool

we know it is jesus that is coming isn't it? are there 2 alpha and omega? more sand sand!!!

But when the Alpha and Omega is concern, it is Yahweh.

It was Yahweh that abandoned Adam in Genesis for death to enter the world, it is Yahweh that comes back to man after Jesus reconciliatary work and 1000yrs rule, when he hands over to Yahweh:

"And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away." (Revelation 21:2-4).

There is on the one hand, the coming of Jesus and in the other hand, the coming of Yahweh.
Re: Trinity: Why Is It Easier To Call Jesus God And Not The Holy Spirit by truthislight: 7:31pm On Jun 08, 2013
Mr anony:
Bros the story never finish o. Open your bible and read about the Lamb in Revelations you go shock. That's what I'm doing right now and it is blowing my mind

cool

You can be this funny right ?

Is that ^ under debate ?
Re: Trinity: Why Is It Easier To Call Jesus God And Not The Holy Spirit by BERNIMOORE: 8:21pm On Jun 08, 2013
benalvino:

we've gone pass here

you may have pass it but you still get the message wrong! as noted by ijawkid himself just after your comment!

... we talked about Jesus being exalted at the right hand of God

[size=14pt]who[/size] exault jesus? did he exault himself? answer pls

... which mean he has all the power and authority...

who gave him all power and authority? pls state it

if you read Colossians you will learn that Jesus created all thrones power and authority both in heaven and earth for himself

this is where the confussion comes from, lets see where you relied upon;

"The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together."

oldest bible translation king james below, that jesus is 'the firstborn of' meaning he was created,

15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

16 For[b] by him [/b]were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

there is no argument that God used jesus to create.

you remember when the father says he is the beginning?

beggining of what? it is an open statement, what of when jesus share a title with adam and reffered to as the 'last adam'

we have gone pass here... it is coming to a point where any question one ask is already discussed

i have shown you holes in what you feel that you have discussed,not how far but how well, can we?
Re: Trinity: Why Is It Easier To Call Jesus God And Not The Holy Spirit by benalvino(m): 10:37pm On Jun 08, 2013
BERNIMOORE: benalvino:

you may have pass it but you still get the message wrong! as noted by ijawkid himself just after your comment!

[size=14pt]who[/size] exault jesus? did he exault himself? answer pls

who gave him all power and authority? pls state it

this is where the confussion comes from, lets see where you relied upon;

oldest bible translation king james below, that jesus is 'the firstborn of' meaning he was created,

15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

16 For[b] by him [/b]were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

there is no argument that God used jesus to create.

beggining of what? it is an open statement, what of when jesus share a title with adam and reffered to as the 'last adam'

i have shown you holes in what you feel that you have discussed,not how far but how well, can we?

lol we've gone pass this... if you want to learn more go to page 1 and read through...

Who exalt Jesus? go to page one and read through to understand my point and argument I cant go back...

who gave him all power? I just quote a verse that he created all power and authority or through him all power throne and authority was created for him... you want to know my stand read from page 1 to present page.

where is the confusion coming from? I guess its from you grin Colossians made In clear

firstborn means created? again we covered this in page 15 or 20 go back and learn. firstborn doesn't mean created it means preeminence. bible words like throne heaven spirit etc means a lot of things but you need to use 2 to 4 verses to learn how or what it means... so the question I want to ask you did Jesus create God's throne? did he creates His fathers power and authority? Did God have to create his word? the bible made it create without the Word nothing would have been made. Jesus is the Word when God speaks things happens. through God's Word(jesus) everything was made. the WOrd id GOD. john 1:1

what happen when jesus share the title with adam? which title? Which title adam get sef? you are making you self known as clueless... its better you go back and read the whole thread to understand... You friends are trying to say Jesus is not God. I keep asking them who is he... no real answer One say he is the son of God. Correct But the Question is he GOD or not... Them never answer.

what you should me is your lack of understanding of the scripture...
Re: Trinity: Why Is It Easier To Call Jesus God And Not The Holy Spirit by ijawkid(m): 10:47pm On Jun 08, 2013
benalvino:

lol we've gone pass this... if you want to learn more go to page 1 and read through...

Who exalt Jesus? go to page one and read through to understand my point and argument I cant go back...

who gave him all power? I just quote a verse that he created all power and authority or through him all power throne and authority was created for him... you want to know my stand read from page 1 to present page.

where is the confusion coming from? I guess its from you grin Colossians made In clear

firstborn means created? again we covered this in page 15 or 20 go back and learn. firstborn doesn't mean created it means preeminence. bible words like throne heaven spirit etc means a lot of things but you need to use 2 to 4 verses to learn how or what it means... so the question I want to ask you did Jesus create God's throne? did he creates His fathers power and authority? Did God have to create his word? the bible made it create without the Word nothing would have been made. Jesus is the Word when God speaks things happens. through God's Word(jesus) everything was made. the WOrd id GOD. john 1:1

what happen when jesus share the title with adam? which title? Which title adam get sef? you are making you self known as clueless... its better you go back and read the whole thread to understand... You friends are trying to say Jesus is not God. I keep asking them who is he... no real answer One say he is the son of God. Correct But the Question is he GOD or not... Them never answer.

what you should me is your lack of understanding of the scripture...

The bolded was never concluded....

Infact you've evaded it like it was bokoharam......

Boomark here on this thread debunked your claims that firstborn meant pre-eminence in colossians but you just close eye......

I would say this again......the firstborn issue was never covered......

Na you run leave am.......cheesy.......

Well let me leave benimoore to face you squarely......
Re: Trinity: Why Is It Easier To Call Jesus God And Not The Holy Spirit by benalvino(m): 10:56pm On Jun 08, 2013
ijawkid:

The bolded was never concluded....

Infact you've evaded it like it was bokoharam......

Boomark here on this thread debunked your claims that firstborn meant pre-eminence in colossians but you just close eye......

I would say this again......the firstborn issue was never covered......

Na you run leave am.......cheesy.......

Well let me leave benimoore to face you squarely......

you no go gree na. if you don't get it I don't know what to do to make you get it.
Re: Trinity: Why Is It Easier To Call Jesus God And Not The Holy Spirit by goldplated(m): 10:58pm On Jun 08, 2013
ah ah common sense will tell you to give birth you got to create. english or in any language, having a firstborn means creating and giving birth to your first child. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Trinity: Why Is It Easier To Call Jesus God And Not The Holy Spirit by benalvino(m): 11:08pm On Jun 08, 2013
goldplated: ah ah common sense will tell you to give birth you got to create. english or in any language, having a firstborn means creating and giving birth to your first child. embarassed

lmao... so your father create you... that means him no marry? him just create you from dust... Weldon to your common sense grin hahahaahhahaha I cant stop laughing common sense isn't that common after all.
Re: Trinity: Why Is It Easier To Call Jesus God And Not The Holy Spirit by ijawkid(m): 11:20pm On Jun 08, 2013
benalvino:

lmao... so your father create you... that means him no marry? him just create you from dust... Weldon to your common sense grin hahahaahhahaha I cant stop laughing common sense isn't that common after all.

My Father pro-created me and my siblings......without my Father I no go dey nairaland.....I won't exist......

While earthly Fathers pro creates,God the Father creates.......so figure it out...

firstborn of is what is under consideration......

I'm using scriptures strictly to interprete scriptures........

Your problem is that you just don't want to agree that Jesus had a beginning......

The earlier you accept this broad day light truth the better for you.....

I still get more scriptures wey define firstborn of and beginning of...when you ready I supply them..all our answers must come from d scriptures.....
Re: Trinity: Why Is It Easier To Call Jesus God And Not The Holy Spirit by ijawkid(m): 11:25pm On Jun 08, 2013
goldplated: ah ah common sense will tell you to give birth you got to create. english or in any language, having a firstborn means creating and giving birth to your first child. embarassed

My brother trinitarians go circumvent just to agree with this straight away truth......

Firstborn of some one elses creation don turn to mystery for trinitarians there eye.....
Re: Trinity: Why Is It Easier To Call Jesus God And Not The Holy Spirit by benalvino(m): 11:33pm On Jun 08, 2013
ijawkid:

My Father pro-created me and my siblings......without my Father I no go dey nairaland.....I won't exist......

While earthly Fathers pro creates,God the Father creates.......so figure it out...

firstborn of is what is under consideration......

I'm using scriptures strictly to interprete scriptures........

Your problem is that you just don't want to agree that Jesus had a beginning......

The earlier you accept this broad day light truth the better for you.....

I still get more scriptures wey define firstborn of and beginning of...when you ready I supply them..all our answers must come from d scriptures.....

lmao... now your father is God n created you from dust abi? all in the name of argument... your father did not create you... if he did he will have control on what features to give you... like give you 3 brain four eyes and 8 hands since he didn't create you he cant give you those features.

na only early fathers they pro-create? what about mothers? what about dogs? so them be creators too?
that is your problem forcing Jesus to have a beginning...

see how you argument they make me laugh. lol. na you no wan accept... Israel is firstborn... david is firstborn and some other examples... but in reality they are not the firstborn. I don explain am for you... you know its preeminence but you no wan gree...
Re: Trinity: Why Is It Easier To Call Jesus God And Not The Holy Spirit by ijawkid(m): 11:43pm On Jun 08, 2013
benalvino:

lmao... now your father is God n created you from dust abi? all in the name of argument... your father did not create you... if he did he will have control on what features to give you... like give you 3 brain four eyes and 8 hands since he didn't create you he cant give you those features.

na only early fathers they pro-create? what about mothers? what about dogs? so them be creators too?
that is your problem forcing Jesus to have a beginning...

see how you argument they make me laugh. lol. na you no wan accept... Israel is firstborn... david is firstborn and some other examples... but in reality they are not the firstborn. I don explain am for you... you know its preeminence but you no wan gree...

Lol......

Abeg when you been read about reuben being firstborn you hear him mama name??......

Fathers are in front when it comes to identifying firstborns.....

Now you gave the example of isreal and david,while I am about to give the example of several servants of God who were firstborns by virtue of the fact that they were the first amongst there siblings.....

I could remember once I asked you ;;;....

Was david and isreal the beginning of there Fathers pro creative acts??......

This is why Jesus being the beginning of Gods creation is there to collapse your definition of firstborn.....

Now Jesus is both firstborn of Gods creation and the beginning of Gods creation.....these 2 expressions confirms Jesus' origin......bible no dey talk lie.....

Please check up genesis 49:3 again and tell me I'm wrong when I say Jesus is part of creation but the first of it.......

cheesy wink
Re: Trinity: Why Is It Easier To Call Jesus God And Not The Holy Spirit by benalvino(m): 11:53pm On Jun 08, 2013
ijawkid:

Lol......

Abeg when you been read about reuben being firstborn you hear him mama name??......

Fathers are in front when it comes to identifying firstborns.....

Now you gave the example of isreal and david,while I am about to give the example of several servants of God who were firstborns by virtue of the fact that they were the first amongst there siblings.....

I could remember once I asked you ;;;....

Was david and isreal the beginning of there Fathers pro creative acts??......

This is why Jesus being the beginning of Gods creation is there to collapse your definition of firstborn.....

Now Jesus is both firstborn of Gods creation and the beginning of Gods creation.....these 2 expressions confirms Jesus' origin......bible no dey talk lie.....

Please check up genesis 49:3 again and tell me I'm wrong when I say Jesus is part of creation but the first of it.......

cheesy wink

you don they use procreation lmao no they deceive your self you parents gave birth you they did not create you.

alright by your logic Jesus create him self... grin the thing is you will never accept what firstborn mean...because if you accept your doctrine will fall... grin

the fact that in your bible they add the word other trying to make it look like jesus did not create him self shoot you in the foot... the watchtower knows that if other is not there then jesus create him self. grin
Re: Trinity: Why Is It Easier To Call Jesus God And Not The Holy Spirit by ijawkid(m): 11:55pm On Jun 08, 2013
Deuteronomy 21:17

NET Bible (©2006)
Rather, he must acknowledge the
son of the less loved wife as
firstborn and give him the double
portion of all he has, for that son
is the beginning of his father's
procreative power
--to him should
go the right of the firstborn.

New Living Translation (©2007)
He must recognize the rights of
his oldest son, the son of the wife
he does not love, by giving him a
double portion. He is the first son
of his father's virility
, and the
rights of the firstborn belong to
him.

Psalm 78:51

New International Version
(©2011)
He struck down all the firstborn
of
Egypt, the firstfruits of
manhood
in the tents of Ham.

He killed the oldest son in each
Egyptian family, the flower of
youth throughout the land of
Egypt.

English Standard Version
(©2001)
He struck down every firstborn in
Egypt, the firstfruits of their
strength in the tents of Ham.

New American Standard Bible
(©1995)
And smote all the firstborn in
Egypt, The first issue of their
virility
in the tents of Ham.
King James Bible (Cambridge

This is a juxtaposition of firstborn of and beginning of someone elses work and how it is consistently used in the scriptures....

No amount of twisting can change it.....

wink
Re: Trinity: Why Is It Easier To Call Jesus God And Not The Holy Spirit by ijawkid(m): 11:59pm On Jun 08, 2013
benalvino:

you don they use procreation lmao no they deceive your self you parents gave birth you they did not create you.

alright by your logic Jesus create him self... grin the thing is you will never accept what firstborn mean...because if you accept your doctrine will fall... grin

Chei .........lol......I said my parents procreated me and I'm correct.......but God creates......apply these definitions to creation and you get your answers.......

That's all I want you to do.......

If I am the firstborn of and beginning of my Fathers virility it means I am the first of his issues and the start of his procreative activity.....

Now kindly apply this to Jesus being both the first born of and beginning of Gods creation.......

Benalvino apply it and say the truth.....

grin grin grin.....

Say the truth and end this thread.......

Say it......
Re: Trinity: Why Is It Easier To Call Jesus God And Not The Holy Spirit by benalvino(m): 12:03am On Jun 09, 2013
ijawkid: Deuteronomy 21:17

NET Bible (©2006)
Rather, he must acknowledge the
son of the less loved wife as
firstborn and give him the double
portion of all he has, for that son
is the beginning of his father's
procreative power
--to him should
go the right of the firstborn.

He must recognize the rights of
his oldest son, the son of the wife
he does not love, by giving him a
double portion. He is the first son
of his father's virility
, and the
rights of the firstborn belong to
him.

Psalm 78:51

(©2011)
He struck down all the firstborn
of
Egypt, the firstfruits of
manhood
in the tents of Ham.

He killed the oldest son in each
Egyptian family, the flower of
youth throughout the land of
Egypt.

English Standard Version
(©2001)
He struck down every firstborn in
Egypt, the firstfruits of their
strength in the tents of Ham.

New American Standard Bible
(©1995)
And smote all the firstborn in
Egypt, The first issue of their
virility
in the tents of Ham.
King James Bible (Cambridge

This is a juxtaposition of firstborn of and beginning of someone elses work and how it is consistently used in the scriptures....

No amount of twisting can change it.....

wink

procreation and creation are completely different things.. you are not creating but reproducing that is what procreation means...

I told you before... firstborn doesn't mean one thing in bible... if you want to argue this again I will be slow.
I may just give you another shot... mr Anony na my witness... go back and look it up again.
Re: Trinity: Why Is It Easier To Call Jesus God And Not The Holy Spirit by ijawkid(m): 12:12am On Jun 09, 2013
benalvino:

procreation and creation are completely different things.. you are not creating but reproducing that is what procreation means...

I told you before... firstborn doesn't mean one thing in bible... if you want to argue this again I will be slow.
I may just give you another shot... mr Anony na my witness... go back and look it up again.

Smh!!!!!......

And you still don't get my point.......

Wether procreation or creation these expressions are consistently defined in the scriptures..........

Abeg where you want make I for go get the definition of beginning of from??....from greek mythology or some philosopher??.....

Use the scriptures to define what you. Read.......

And you know the similarity between pro-creation and creation??.......

I know you know but incase you've decided to act like you don't know I'ma tell you......

And if I can remember quite well I told you that all definition of firstborn applies to Jesus....you are the one filtering out one and clinging to the other......

My bro no escape route......
Re: Trinity: Why Is It Easier To Call Jesus God And Not The Holy Spirit by benalvino(m): 12:19am On Jun 09, 2013
ijawkid:

Smh!!!!!......

And you still don't get my point.......

Wether procreation or creation these expressions are consistently defined in the scriptures..........

Abeg where you want make I for go get the definition of beginning of from??....from greek mythology or some philosopher??.....

Use the scriptures to define what you. Read.......

And you know the similarity between pro-creation and creation??.......

I know you know but incase you've decided to act like you don't know I'ma tell you......

And if I can remember quite well I told you that all definition of firstborn applies to Jesus....you are the one filtering out one and clinging to the other......

My bro no escape route......

I tire o.... really? I will give you one last example of this... if you no gree then Jesus create him self cause that could be the only possible out come
Re: Trinity: Why Is It Easier To Call Jesus God And Not The Holy Spirit by ijawkid(m): 12:24am On Jun 09, 2013
benalvino:

I tire o.... really? I will give you one last example of this... if you no gree then Jesus create him self cause that could be the only possible out come

Lol....NO...Jesus is the beginning of Gods creation......grin....

Somebody create Jesus......

You would have to erase Jesus being the beginning of and firstborn of Gods creation from the bible to escape this glaring truth....

Make I paste the definition of procreate from thasaurus...

procreate
Parts of Speech: verb
Definition: reproduce
Synonyms: beget, breed, conceive, create,
engender

beget
Definition: create, bear
Synonyms: afford, breed, bring, bring about,
cause

breed
Definition: generate, bring into being
Synonyms: bear, beget, bring about, bring forth,
cause

Which ever way u want am scriptures full ground berekete to show you the truth....cheesy.....
Re: Trinity: Why Is It Easier To Call Jesus God And Not The Holy Spirit by BERNIMOORE: 12:31am On Jun 09, 2013
@ benalvino;

your case is just like a person who buries another but leaves the legs uncovered and was troubled by that mistake!
you treat nothing! and thought people just breeze through tread the way that suit your myopic view?

you wrote a whole sentence above, but i need just one word 'who', so you are not sure of yourself thinking that you have escaped that!

who gave him all power? I just quote a verse that he created all power and authority

jesus created 'power and authority' CHAI! I DEY FEAR O!

or through him all power throne and authority was created for him...

can you see that you are inconsistent above, see bolded above, you mentioned 'through him' that is he was 'like a vendor' in law terms 'vendor of the first part' and through him a message was delivered, can he claim the originator of the message and also a vendor at the same time? shame will not let you go straight to answer, but you are exposed!

where is the confusion coming from? I guess its from you Colossians made In clear

collossian made what clear

firstborn means created? again we covered this in page 15 or 20 go back and learn. firstborn doesn't mean created it means preeminence.

lie!

prove that if you are sure, but im afraid that you will evade this citing another context of discussion, shame!

bible words like throne heaven spirit etc means a lot of things but you need to use 2 to 4 verses to learn how or what it means... so the question I want to ask you did Jesus create God's throne?

no he did not create Gods throne

did he creates His fathers power and authority?
no, but the father gave him power and authority!

Did God have to create his word?

yes, his word testifies to that,

see it

Proverbs 8:22-24

22 “The Lord brought me forth as the first of his works,
before his deeds of old;
23[b] I was formed long ages ago,[/b]
at the very beginning, when the world came to be.
24 When there were no watery depths, I was given birth,
when there were no springs overflowing with water;

who is speaking here, lets see

in verse 12 of same prov 8,

it started like the ' i wisdom' claims the passage,

and who is beign reffered to as wisdom personified' in the bible, jesus christ,

lets see that;

1 Corinthians 1:30
New King James Version

30 But of Him you are in Christ Jesus, who became for us wisdom from God—and righteousness and sanctification and redemption—

1 Corinthians 2:7
New King James Version
7 But we speak the wisdom of God [/b]in a mystery, the [b]hidden wisdom which God ordained before the ages for our glory,

wisdom speaks;

proverb 8:22

"The LORD brought me forth as the first of his works, before his deeds of old;

New Living Translation
"The LORD formed me from the beginning, before he created anything else.

English Standard Version
“The LORD possessed me at the beginning of his work, the first of his acts of old.

The LORD made me at the beginning of His creation, before His works of long ago.

International Standard Version
"The LORD made me as he began his planning, before his ancient activity commenced.

NET Bible
The LORD created me as the beginning of his works, before his deeds of long ago.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
“Lord Jehovah created me at the beginning of his creation and from before all of his works.”

the bible made it create without the Word nothing would have been made.
show us now!
Jesus is the Word when God speaks things happens.

show us pls

through God's Word(jesus) everything was made.

so you know that throgh jesus something was made? and who subject things to be made through him 'voicemail' abi!

what happen when jesus share the title with adam? which title? Which title adam get sef? you are making you self known as clueless...

you evade the question because you dont even know what is beign discussed there

its better you go back and read the whole thread to understand...
you keep evading questions with this phrase

You friends are trying to say Jesus is not God

the house of David too is like God, but not the almighty God, same with jesus

2 Likes

Re: Trinity: Why Is It Easier To Call Jesus God And Not The Holy Spirit by benalvino(m): 1:20am On Jun 09, 2013
BERNIMOORE:
@ benalvino;

your case is just like a person who buries another but leaves the legs uncovered and was troubled by that mistake!
you treat nothing! and thought people just breeze through tread the way that suit your myopic view?

you wrote a whole sentence above, but i need just one word 'who', so you are not sure of yourself thinking that you have escaped that!

jesus created 'power and authority' CHAI! I DEY FEAR O!

can you see that you are inconsistent above, see bolded above, you mentioned 'through him' that is he was 'like a vendor' in law terms 'vendor of the first part' and through him a message was delivered, can he claim the originator of the message and also a vendor at the same time? shame will not let you go straight to answer, but you are exposed!

collossian made what clear

lie!

prove that if you are sure, but im afraid that you will evade this citing another context of discussion, shame!

no he did not create Gods throne

no, but the father gave him power and authority!

yes, his word testifies to that,

see it

Proverbs 8:22-24

22 “The Lord brought me forth as the first of his works,
before his deeds of old;
23[b] I was formed long ages ago,[/b]
at the very beginning, when the world came to be.
24 When there were no watery depths, I was given birth,
when there were no springs overflowing with water;

who is speaking here, lets see

in verse 12 of same prov 8,

it started like the ' i wisdom' claims the passage,

and who is beign reffered to as wisdom personified' in the bible, jesus christ,

lets see that;

1 Corinthians 1:30
New King James Version

30 But of Him you are in Christ Jesus, who became for us wisdom from God—and righteousness and sanctification and redemption—

1 Corinthians 2:7
New King James Version
7 But we speak the wisdom of God [/b]in a mystery, the [b]hidden wisdom which God ordained before the ages for our glory,

wisdom speaks;

proverb 8:22

"The LORD brought me forth as the first of his works, before his deeds of old;

New Living Translation
"The LORD formed me from the beginning, before he created anything else.

English Standard Version
“The LORD possessed me at the beginning of his work, the first of his acts of old.

The LORD made me at the beginning of His creation, before His works of long ago.

International Standard Version
"The LORD made me as he began his planning, before his ancient activity commenced.

NET Bible
The LORD created me as the beginning of his works, before his deeds of long ago.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
“Lord Jehovah created me at the beginning of his creation and from before all of his works.”

show us now!

show us pls

so you know that throgh jesus something was made? and who subject things to be made through him 'voicemail' abi!

you evade the question because you dont even know what is beign discussed there

you keep evading questions with this phrase

the house of David too is like God, but not the almighty God, same with jesus

you are busy reading magazines instead of bible. if you want to learn read from the start ok... I don't want to explain to you again I have already done that... from the way you understand what I wrote I refuse to continue with you. if you wan to learn about colosians I just posted and article goto https://www.nairaland.com/1318212/firstborn-does-it-mean-first you will learn something.
Re: Trinity: Why Is It Easier To Call Jesus God And Not The Holy Spirit by benalvino(m): 1:21am On Jun 09, 2013
ijawkid and all the firstborn thing was put to bed you brought it up so I made a thread

https://www.nairaland.com/1318212/firstborn-does-it-mean-first
Re: Trinity: Why Is It Easier To Call Jesus God And Not The Holy Spirit by BERNIMOORE: 1:25am On Jun 09, 2013
@ benalvino

you are busy reading magazines instead of bible. if you want to learn read from the start ok... I don't want to explain to you again I have already done that... from the way you understand what I wrote I refuse to continue with you. if you wan to learn about colosians I just posted and article goto https://www.nairaland.com/1318212/firstborn-does-it-mean-first you will learn something.

you are a lazy man that is busy copying extracts from other sites but lacks the truth because you borrow answers from sites, you got nothing to offer, it doesnt take you 2 lines to make a reply but you are afraid....you cant defend.....and posed to be intelligent when you are not, too bad!
Re: Trinity: Why Is It Easier To Call Jesus God And Not The Holy Spirit by benalvino(m): 1:28am On Jun 09, 2013
BERNIMOORE: @ benalvino

you are a lazy man that is busy copying extracts from other sites but lacks the truth because you borrow answers from sites, you got nothing to offer, it doesnt take you 2 lines to make a reply but you are afraid....you cant defend.....and posed to be intelligent when you are not, too bad!

if I extract from site or copy from pastor book it does change anything... talking about reply go from the very start and count how many times I have replied... if you are not lazy read from start till this page.

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (Reply)

T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos / Onitsha Catholic Archdiocese Disowns Father Magnus Ebere. / Maureen Badejo To Pay Daniel Olukoya 6-figure Damages - Court Orders In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.