Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? (21211 Views)

What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by flyforall: 8:06pm On May 27, 2013
i left a relationship wit an oyibo after 3 yrs
i just needed to go get wat was lacking
so did she, she had twins but still loved her
Now im with an ogwashi uku gal who makes me happy
il still love to have a molado kid(halfcast)
wetin una think?
Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by masterpiecer(m): 8:06pm On May 27, 2013
Ballotelle: Two actually.d first was my frds jnr sis i just cudnt cope so i left bt later on begd the second persons name is selimat frm unilorin around 2008 she is a twin a tijaniya .til date i stil wish to contact her to apologise pls if u knw her pls ds my 08032962213

Are u just realising ur s.tupidity? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by tshegs19: 8:25pm On May 27, 2013
Yes
Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by MrCork: 8:29pm On May 27, 2013
pweeryambre:
My dear, u are off the hook! Having flings with loose married women who even expect u to disappear quickly is not a relationship. We know d kind of relationship OP is talkin abt here.
Meanwhile in my own opinion, wen a person leaves a relationship without reason, its either he/she is too confused abt wat he wants at moment or one of them is simply keeping secrets. Besides its best to sit down and talk abt things cos in the process of talking, problems mite actually get solved and the relationship continues.

...Bro, married womens are more sweeter to nyansh and i enjoy them better. i slept with another one only 2 days ago..U shuld try it! wink
Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by yoged(m): 8:29pm On May 27, 2013
Yes, it happens during my remedial/100l. Its very stupi.d things to do. Was dating this girl during remedial( phil). My reaction just changed suddenly towards her when we enter 100l , this makes me to distance my self from her permanently. Left her without telling her why. She even reported me to my friends. Very stupi.d tins to do by me.though we did some courses together in 100L and 200L. But its jst hi hi or 2 mins chat. PHILIOMENA.AM REALLY SORRY
Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by Uwakuwak(f): 8:41pm On May 27, 2013
190: yes i do it all the time even did it 3days ago tongue tongue
you try
Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 27, 2013
jntyjnty007:

I just walked out quietly and discreetly. In life you discover some people are not to be trusted at all.

...relatable
Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 27, 2013
I entered into a relationship, after 3 days to be precise, i discovered something i couldn't cope with, the girl was not what i thought she was, then i walked out of the relationship without saying a word. Sometimes it's better not to say why.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by Ferdinandu(m): 9:55pm On May 27, 2013
Yes it is called relationship portability.You Don't have to give a reason to port.I don port grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 27, 2013
edited

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by radioactive(f): 10:02pm On May 27, 2013
I did it once. It was either that or I could just go ahead and crush his ego. I just couldn't bring myself to say, "hey, I think I deserve someone better". It would have been really cruel so I just gave him a few vague reasons and left him to fill in the blanks.
Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by abujalapdog(m): 10:31pm On May 27, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Yes.. But the mature thing is to sit down and talk with your partner to make it official cool

u dont try that in the states ,if not you get shot!!!
Better you call it off on phone without any explanation!
Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by wendieposh: 11:05pm On May 27, 2013
People grow apart in relationships when there are few things to talk about,distance and so many other things. This is when just walking away is possible or so I think. But I feel telling someone the reason for a break-up is only fair. We learn everyday,the idea is to know where we went wrong and work towards being a better person.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by HARDDON: 11:09pm On May 27, 2013
albridge: I guess its just an unwritten rule of breakup's, "never tell the other person why or they may feel bad about themselves". So the civil thing to do would be to just break up but not say why.

huh?

contract out as if contracting in?

dah heck?

there is never a good time to say good bye....

most times, time and space take its course @ op....

and the ish gently wears off
Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by Chynx(m): 12:14am On May 28, 2013
Maj. Headache:

Did you break up with the shrine's priest daughter?
Damn! grin
Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by olumidazz: 12:19am On May 28, 2013
I did it 20 yrs ago and the lady until tomorrow wants to kill me even though her first son is 19 years.
Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by Chynx(m): 12:23am On May 28, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...Bro, married womens are more sweeter to nyansh and i enjoy them better. i slept with another one only 2 days ago..U shuld try it! wink
Nice name uve got there! I'm certain that u r not married. People like you wouldn't mind having your "loving" wife(s) shagged to paralysis by people like you too.
Nice one; keep it up!
Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by McStoic(m): 12:25am On May 28, 2013
Hojey: Told her several times where her fault lies bt she won't take 2 correction,i already abandon her 4 almost a wk nw,planning 2 walk away frm her quietly coz she will neva yield 2 correction
Best response man.
Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by omohba: 12:31am On May 28, 2013
Just broke up with her just now...and I had nothing to tell her.
Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by babsomotde(m): 1:26am On May 28, 2013
Why would I? I don't think I will in my lifetime. Never break someone's heart
Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by Nobody: 1:43am On May 28, 2013
No need to tell...my character wud change all of a sudden.I hate voicing breakup out,cos I almost lost my life on two occasions!I start avoiding...always give excuse of not being around or busy.And if he ask y,I wud just say am going thru a lot and needs a break!
Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by coolheed: 3:30am On May 28, 2013
Pvin: Yes, I walked out of my last relationship without letting my ex no the reason. The relationship have lasted for 3yrs and she is a perfect gurl for me except her hieght(very shut) and that scares me because it might end in2 marriage and I dnt wanna have Aki nd paw paw as kids because am not tall too.
I hav stoped calling nd seeing her with d reason dt am busy with work until she too gets tired of calling. But honestly, since we stoped d relationship I hav never found anyone to fill her space. I just feels that half of my heart still belongs to her but my fear will not let me take the rest to her. Just confused.

This is not fair. Why did you sniff what you are not willing to eat. Three years is a lot and this is a clear case of disappointing the poor girl. Height is important but it is not a virtue. Isn't it better to have a responsible family that is not so tall than an irresponsible one with height of basketballers - a family of drunkards and never-do-wells who will bring shame and disgrace to the family and the nation. I don't pray you end up with the latter but you need to re-think your decision so as not to regret in the future. Even if you marry a tall girl, who tells you your kids will not have the same type of your height? You never know what you have until you lose them. It is not too late to rethink the situation. Obedience is better than sacrifice.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by Nobody: 3:57am On May 28, 2013
No.
I have a heart and care about the feelings
of others just as I do my own.
Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by imelachi(f): 4:02am On May 28, 2013
[color=#770077][/color] i once left a relationship, i dont why i left though, i never told him why, he never asked. i regret leaving anyway.
Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by Chinaimporter: 5:25am On May 28, 2013
[size=18pt]she had a very bad mouth odour and i couldnt tell her and her thing smell like shit[/size]
Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by biolabee(m): 6:20am On May 28, 2013
Damn you have a cool head
smiley

coolheed:

This is not fair. Why did you sniff what you are not willing to eat. Three years is a lot and this is a clear case of disappointing the poor girl. Height is important but it is not a virtue. Isn't it better to have a responsible family that is not so tall than an irresponsible one with height of basketballers - a family of drunkards and never-do-wells who will bring shame and disgrace to the family and the nation. I don't pray you end up with the latter but you need to re-think your decision so as not to regret in the future. Even if you marry a tall girl, who tells you your kids will not have the same type of your height? You never know what you have until you lose them. It is not too late to rethink the situation. Obedience is better than sacrifice.
Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by coolheed: 6:45am On May 28, 2013
sanniemoe:

U remind me of some nasty tale.. my gf who resides in d west suddenly stopped picking my calls.dang, I was mad considering d fact I kept my heart for her,hoping someday we'd b together till old age..I cried secretly, I was down for weeks, yet I stood strong all those while.i kept calling, sending sms, begging her to come back.u know what, she gave me cold shoulders, told me so many cruel things bluntly.she mocked me, called me so many unprintable names which i only heard from people around. Not that, im ugly or something but I felt breaking up wasnt worth it.i wanted my relationship to work..now, God made me ways and she acting all nice back..thinking I would just forgive like that..if my parents werent rich, she most likely would have done worse if she could.if I decide to take her back and do d disappearing act, what wld people call that

The eyes that will stay till eternity does not have sediments (rheum). She is probably a double-edged sword and you need to exercise serious caution. If I were you, I will RUN.
Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by WackyJ1(m): 7:02am On May 28, 2013
imelachi: [color=#770077][/color] i once left a relationship, i dont why i left though, i never told him why, he never asked. i regret leaving anyway.
Why did you leave him?
Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by alexarelano(m): 7:09am On May 28, 2013
yes, I left my GF yesterday, she's dating someone, labelling me a nonentity.
Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by goodgood2(m): 7:16am On May 28, 2013
Mynd_44:
But you gotta ask yourself how many matured people are out there

trying to sit down and talk to make it official could bring in more problems. It's better you keep mute, and speak through your actions. Saying the whole thing to her or him could make him/her hate you for life. Let him/her make a tentative conclusion as to why you quit the relationship.
Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by Nobody: 7:18am On May 28, 2013
edited
Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by megabyte2(f): 7:24am On May 28, 2013
ve done it once two month ago.just decided to quit d relationship

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips / End Time :See As A Girl Posted Her Nudes For Like On Facebook / Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.