Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? (21210 Views)

What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by dasparrow: 5:26pm On May 27, 2013
WackyJ1: I know that sometimes Weekends are the most dry times on romance section but this question has been on my Mind.
Have you Ladies/guys even dumped someone without giving the reason why or the true reason?
Or have you been dumped and your ex never told you why? or you didn't bother yo ask and the ex never bothered to explain.

If so why? what made you do it that way

No I have not. I think it is rude to break up with someone without even telling the person where they went wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by Mishydoo(m): 5:28pm On May 27, 2013
WHY MUST I SAY WHY?Reason or Not,Amm leaving and its final.its nuh lyk explaining is gonna mk anythin berra!instead it'll sound lyk crap and taste lyk dust...hurts all d same.so save urslf some dignity and bail out with U̶̲̅r̶̲̥̅̊ Ego In-situ!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by ini4brandon(m): 5:31pm On May 27, 2013
I cudnt even tell her its over talkless of why. still feeling guilty though.
Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by WackyJ1(m): 5:32pm On May 27, 2013
monsterg: If you leave someone,at least tell them why because what is more painful than being abandoned is knowing you'r not worth an xplanation! I never leave for no reason.
Exactly:!!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by successcertain: 5:35pm On May 27, 2013
the reason why

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 27, 2013
I left returned home without informing my norwegian-rwandan girlfriend.
She just dey swear for me since then.
E be like say na her swear dey disturb me now grin
Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by uzy4toniayahoo: 5:38pm On May 27, 2013
Calling it a quit wtout saying a word sound immature 2 me. Is beta u call d person n talk wt d person one on one like d matured adult we ar. Tellin d person d truth will help ameliorate d pain he/she wil go thru. Kinda happen 2 me, i felt vry bad, later i decided 2 prove 2 my partner dt am matured, i called 4 a talk n afta which d whole tin resolved. We remain friends til 2day. Is beta u talk it ova dn keepin silent, it wil keep huntin u each tym u see each oda. My opinion though.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by Pretyangel25(f): 5:38pm On May 27, 2013
To me; i see no reason i should break up with my boyfriend without letting him know.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by hensben(m): 5:39pm On May 27, 2013
Godson201333: Alot,I just stop calling and before 2 weeks she is gonna realize that its reality...im gone
d both of una no y nooowwwww
Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by MajHeadache: 5:40pm On May 27, 2013
Funny, more dudes posting than girls.

Don't tell me that NL is full of dump yard material.
Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by Remmyy: 5:40pm On May 27, 2013
Alot of bad and selfish people here.
This question is like getting expelled from a university you like without the school telling you what you did.
how would you feel? if it was my grade? insulted a lecturer? lots of reason.
just tell them what happened. .so the other party can learn a lesson or two and improve on his/her behavior.

what if you left without saying why, and this person still repeats the same with another person when you could have helped by saying what really happened.

I noticed people do not really tell you what really happened and if you press them, they give you stupid reason that doesnt make any sense while keeping the real reason to themselves. . .

Mortals in this realm are the most selfish and self centered creatures in existence
They only care about themselves. smh.

14 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by Willgates(m): 5:41pm On May 27, 2013
[B] Sorry, you say wetin? [/B] undecided
Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by Danielotuya(m): 5:41pm On May 27, 2013
I do it al d tym

baddo! I hail oh
Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by Pretyangel25(f): 5:41pm On May 27, 2013
Yes
Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by Pvin: 5:43pm On May 27, 2013
Yes, I walked out of my last relationship without letting my ex no the reason. The relationship have lasted for 3yrs and she is a perfect gurl for me except her hieght(very shut) and that scares me because it might end in2 marriage and I dnt wanna have Aki nd paw paw as kids because am not tall too.
I hav stoped calling nd seeing her with d reason dt am busy with work until she too gets tired of calling. But honestly, since we stoped d relationship I hav never found anyone to fill her space. I just feels that half of my heart still belongs to her but my fear will not let me take the rest to her. Just confused.
Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by StarblackM: 5:43pm On May 27, 2013
I do it al d tym

you are not in a relationship.
Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 27, 2013
Hmmm... Well said bro. I always tell mine oh. Only someone who has no conscience. If you did it for the right reason then you shouldn't be afraid to give reasons for the break up.

monsterg: If you leave someone,at least tell them why because what is more painful than being abandoned is knowing you'r not worth an xplanation! I never leave for no reason.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 27, 2013
No I have never and will never, that kind of behaviour is meant for one who is not serious and not ready to stick to just one person.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by Adanyebe(m): 5:47pm On May 27, 2013
MAY BE SOON

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by WackyJ1(m): 5:48pm On May 27, 2013
Basically what i'm getting from this is that those that do it, don't have valid reasons, they just do it because they feel the other person just has to go..

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 27, 2013
all the time in the same relationship.. somehow me and my shawty are somewhat now resistant to the word break up and whatver it stands for... we say or hear it almost every 3 weeks..

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by WackyJ1(m): 5:49pm On May 27, 2013
humblejay: No I have never and will never, that kind of behaviour is meant for one who is not serious and not ready to stick to just one person.
Hmmm you're so on track to the reason i created this topic

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 27, 2013
God bless you. A lot of selfish, greedy and self-centered folks.
Remmyy: Alot of bad and selfish people here.
This question is like getting expelled from a university you like without the school telling you what you did.
how would you feel? if it was my grade? insulted a lecturer? lots of reason.
just tell them what happened. .so the other party can learn a lesson or two and improve on his/her behavior.

what if you left without saying why, and this person still repeats the same with another person when you could have helped by saying what really happened.

I noticed people do not really tell you what really happened and if you press them, they give you stupid reason that doesnt make any sense while keeping the real reason to themselves. . .

Mortals in this realm are the most selfish and self centered creatures in existence
They only care about themselves. smh.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by MrCork: 5:50pm On May 27, 2013
..yEP!! well everytime i hit punnny, i disappear with immediate efffect..I chase only married womens!! wink
Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 27, 2013
Mishydoo: WHY MUST I SAY WHY?Reason or Not,Amm leaving and its final.its nuh lyk explaining is gonna mk anythin berra!instead it'll sound lyk crap and taste lyk dust...hurts all d same.so save urslf some dignity and bail out with U̶̲̅r̶̲̥̅̊ Ego In-situ!
i love this... by its meaning and the syntax of its content.. u try small.
Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by Hojey(m): 5:53pm On May 27, 2013
Told her several times where her fault lies bt she won't take 2 correction,i already abandon her 4 almost a wk nw,planning 2 walk away frm her quietly coz she will neva yield 2 correction

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by JusticeEquity(m): 5:58pm On May 27, 2013
Most people lie about there intentions from the onset of a relationship.. So, after deceitful conducts, they become shameful but rather pretend they owe no body an explanation of their actions. So they keep silent and just walk away from the relationship.
Walking away without reason might not be d best in most cases.. sometimes, there are issues that you don't' dare talk about, because of its volatility, nevertheless you should still be able to comeup with your real reason for leaving.. Insome case you might be implicit with your explanations.
Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by pweeryambre: 6:01pm On May 27, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
..yEP!! well everytime i hit punnny, i disappear with immediate efffect..I chase only married womens!! wink
My dear, u are off the hook! Having flings with loose married women who even expect u to disappear quickly is not a relationship. We know d kind of relationship OP is talkin abt here.
Meanwhile in my own opinion, wen a person leaves a relationship without reason, its either he/she is too confused abt wat he wants at moment or one of them is simply keeping secrets. Besides its best to sit down and talk abt things cos in the process of talking, problems mite actually get solved and the relationship continues.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 27, 2013
Y not walking away without giving any tangle excuse is often sweet, cuz u can always forge a lie and claim it as a reason only to enter d place later in future!!!
Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by SpicyMimi(f): 6:06pm On May 27, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Yes.. But the mature thing is to sit down and talk with your partner to make it official cool
Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by Caprison(m): 6:07pm On May 27, 2013
190: yes i do it all the time

even did it 3days ago tongue tongue
Achievement....clap 4 urself

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? by fpeter(f): 6:08pm On May 27, 2013
scientology: Sometimes u urself can't say y..u just feel uncomfortable....I did d same ting some years ago but I knew y after like 5 years

WHY?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

8 Men Talk About When They Cried Over A Woman / End Time :See As A Girl Posted Her Nudes For Like On Facebook / Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.