Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,366 members, 7,836,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? (59695 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Girls What Attracts You When U 1st Sees A Guy / Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Hidorano(m): 2:45pm On May 27, 2013
Confirmbabe: Height, looks, size of head smiley.
what size of head, big head hmnn.
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Egbagirl(f): 2:46pm On May 27, 2013
Misbee: His level of relationship with God,Intelligence,and physical appearancd(Face and dress sense).
Can you tell his level of relationship with God in the first 15mins?

5 Likes

Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:47pm On May 27, 2013
[quote author=Egba girl][/quote]
Lolz.. yes ke! Most SU's are gullible na.
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by peteafrik88(m): 2:47pm On May 27, 2013
Temismith: His kidney aπϑ intestine.undecided¤
Phewwwwww.... Cannibal in the thread...
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 27, 2013
Confirmbabe: Height, looks, size of head smiley.
na WA o. Girls de sha lipsrsealed.
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Revolva(m): 2:48pm On May 27, 2013
grin see dem Naija girls are the most fakest in the world...

dont mind dem ..its all about Money..thats what they know..very unfaithful...behaviour of them....a naija girl...at least 80 percent...can never tell their boyfriend i love you..face to face....its all about take me out to chop isi ewu..buy me clothes..hair keep up..shoes..bags..latest trends...and BB..or latest smart fone...so sometimes if i reason deep..when money no go come dey to do all these..the relationship dies.. she will be nagging the Guy...and will be acting strange..and maybe this Guy loves her...she will be sneaking to other guys ( if she is a Big eye B***)

and if you are broke..still strugglin..no apartment...yet n a hussle to pay d bills..you may be the fine boy type...yes the babes will be with you but they wont take you serious...why why naija babes..no Love in them

8 Likes

Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by peteafrik88(m): 2:49pm On May 27, 2013
adaobi123: height, complexion-teamdarkskin
Just passing by.... *** whistling****
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 27, 2013
diarra94: even if he is dark as night? cheesy

[size=13pt]Complexion doesn't matter to me. smiley[/size]
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Chregor(m): 2:50pm On May 27, 2013
My girl says she's insecured dat I'm less nagging.
How dat one take come be the trait nah?
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Misbee(f): 2:50pm On May 27, 2013
[quote author=Egba girl]sure,by their fruit u shall know them.
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 27, 2013
peteafrik88:
Just passing by.... *** whistling****

grin wink

2 Likes

Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Egbagirl(f): 2:51pm On May 27, 2013
Idowuogbo:

LOL!! I was gon say that any guy can whip up some Christian and Godly talk that will have you tripping in minutes.
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by peteafrik88(m): 2:52pm On May 27, 2013
Mrs. Mango:
I like Albinos.
They can kill with sex! cool
ROTFLOL*****.... Dont forget their skin call peel off easily with sex....
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by holluwai(m): 2:53pm On May 27, 2013
undecidedWhat do u expect with that typa role model

aniiii: smells good

HUGE cock

grin

1 Like

Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Misbee(f): 2:54pm On May 27, 2013
[quote author=Idowuogbo]
Gullible like u,i guess.Becos,its very important 2 knw d usage of words and to mind ones biz.

1 Like

Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Steezz(m): 2:54pm On May 27, 2013
Nomski0: I dont care much about looks......he should just be okay both physically and financially.....but he has to treat me right, be faithful and love me unconditionally, as i do him
I usually dnt comment on d beauty of girls on NL,but... u'r one heck of a cutie shocked...my perfect kinda girl kiss
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by nous(f): 2:55pm On May 27, 2013
His intelligence and his poise. I like beauty and brain in guys.
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:58pm On May 27, 2013
[quote author=Misbee][/quote]
Hehehehe... Sister in da Lord! Y u fuming?
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Egbagirl(f): 2:58pm On May 27, 2013

I dig what you say but I'm the first 15mins? I guess sometimes you can tell when someone is faking it but I doubt you can completely tell the depth of ones rel w God until you see them live out their lives and you talk extensively with them. But I guess some people have the gift of being able to tell or not

2 Likes

Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 27, 2013
nous: His intelligence and his poise. I like beauty and brain in guys.

cheesy
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:01pm On May 27, 2013
Egba girl:

LOL!! I was gon say that any guy can whip up some Christian and Godly talk that will have you tripping in minutes.
Exactly! Never say never sha, She probably owns a special mind reading device. lipsrsealed
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Egbagirl(f): 3:02pm On May 27, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Exactly! Never say never sha,She probably owns a special mind reader device. lipsrsealed

Unless that! Otherwise... lipsrsealed lol
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 27, 2013
Na only males view this thread ? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Misbee(f): 3:05pm On May 27, 2013
[quote author=Idowuogbo]
Hehehehe... Sister in da Lord! Y u fuming?
U dont knw me so i cant blame u 4 using dat word forming,pple who form gain notin,so,i dnt do it.Ok.
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by imperiouxx(m): 3:06pm On May 27, 2013
More ladies' comments needed.

Someone told me Mannishness. Seems the lady is mature in-brain.
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by fubbyy(m): 3:07pm On May 27, 2013
rapcy: Thnk God all d rqmnt wey dem dey mntn I gada am
then ask your self about your success in getting girls with all the things you gada, and sneak into the life of people around you that has none of the qualities,then check who get girls pass,I've come to discover that what we read online is opposite of what happens in real life

I can say that getting girls has to do with luck or something, shola, my yoruba friend is an evidence to this,short,as black as charcoal,ugly with no money but he's a chick magnet to an extend people said he's using jazz which I know is not true

2 Likes

Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:08pm On May 27, 2013
Wot u on? Fuming and forming na d same thing? undecidedAnyways.... EOD! Jeez!
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Confirmbabe(f): 3:10pm On May 27, 2013
Hidorano: what size of head, big head hmnn.
Moderate, a Banky W's head is a big no for me.
sheyie2007: na WA o. Girls de sha lipsrsealed.
tongue
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Misbee(f): 3:13pm On May 27, 2013
[quote author=Idowuogbo]
Wot u on? Fuming and forming na d same thing? undecidedAnyways.... EOD! Jeez!
EOD,beta
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by kelvincoll(m): 3:13pm On May 27, 2013
kiwi5: Fear of God,intelligence and humbleness.

How do you get to know this in the first 15mins as Op asked?
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by blesszzy(m): 3:14pm On May 27, 2013
Idowuogbo: Complexion(u gats to b dark skin), brains and shoe size. wink cool

shoe size? u must be joking
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:14pm On May 27, 2013
blesszzy:

shoe size? u must be joking
grin embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Lady Dressed As A FRSC Officer & Her Man As A Driver / "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter / Woman Arrested For Masturbating At Georgia Beach, Says It "Only Took 20 Seconds"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.