Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell (43323 Views)

Popular Present Day Pastors U Know Found In Hell By Divine Revelation / Brother Ubani Divine Revelation Of Hell....times Is Up. / Divine Revelation: A Must Read For All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by alexleo(m): 5:44pm On Jun 16, 2013
frosbel:

Show us who is really driving you with your constant tantrums , abuse and childishness.

I am sure you think you are a good example for Christ.

Hypocrite !!

cheesy

Am showing you how satanic you are. Stop displaying your deceit by digressing. Hopeless hypochrite. You insult me, you insult others here, you insult pastors and churches out there, then you turn back and accuse me of insults. WHAT A SHAME. This is how you satanists operate. Get thee behind me satan.
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 16, 2013
alexleo:

Am showing you how satanic you are. Stop displaying your deceit by digressing. Hopeless hypochrite. You insult me, you insult others here, you insult pastors and churches out there, then you turn back and accuse me of insults. WHAT A SHAME. This is how you satanists operate. Get thee behind me satan.

oh, ssh, I wonder how your wife copes, for a married man you behave and act like a toddler.
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by shdemidemi(m): 5:50pm On Jun 16, 2013
frosbel:

okay , teach me , what is the gospel.

Better still , open a new thread let us discuss.

First, the gospel is not good advice. All Christ sent you and I to do as ambassadors on earth is to share the good news of the death, burial, resurrection and ascension of Christ 1cor 15:1-3.
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 16, 2013
shdemidemi:

First, the gospel is not good advice. All Christ sent you and I to do as ambassadors on earth is to share the good news of the death, burial, resurrection and ascension of Christ 1cor 15:1-3.

what was the purpose of his death , burial and resurrection and why is it good news ?
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by alexleo(m): 5:57pm On Jun 16, 2013
frosbel:

oh, ssh, I wonder how your wife copes, for a married man you behave and act like a toddler.

And I wonder how your wife and kids copes with the devil that is in you. Of course you ve told us here how you have influence them with your demonic teachings in the name of saving them the fear of hell. Hopeless satanist. You will answer for such an epic deceit on the judgment day. Useless teacher.
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by uobimba(m): 6:01pm On Jun 16, 2013
My advise to fellow believers on this is:whether d rev are true or not lets b conscious of their scriptural backups if they benefit or not so that we dont condemn what God had aproved or be deceived by falsehood.1 thes 5:19-21 says dont put out d spirits fire,dont treat prophecie wit contempt but test evrything and hold on to d good. BLESS U
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by rennerglow: 6:02pm On Jun 16, 2013
Segeggs: ^^^ lazarus died and came back with no news. Now, who is this man claiming to have a message from the dead?
I pity you but am not surprised that u are saying this. The god of dis world (satan) has blinded ur eyes from seeing d truth.
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by claremont(m): 6:08pm On Jun 16, 2013
Drivel.
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 16, 2013
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by shdemidemi(m): 6:15pm On Jun 16, 2013
frosbel:

what was the purpose of his death , burial and resurrection and why is it good news ?

hmm u want to start an argument, I am not ready for that. That is the good news/gospel, it holds and consist all the mysteries to our salvation.
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 16, 2013
shdemidemi:

hmm u want to start an argument, I am not ready for that. That is the good news/gospel, it holds and consist all the mysteries to our salvation.

Argument ?

Let me help you , the death , burial and resurrection of Jesus was for the redemption of sinners from sin and death and to make them partakers of God's eternal kingdom. This is the good news of the kingdom , that death has been defeated forever by the resurrection of Jesus.

Please stop associating mysteries with the plain and simple gospel

smiley
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by shdemidemi(m): 6:25pm On Jun 16, 2013
uobimba: My advise to fellow believers on this is:whether d rev are true or not lets b conscious of their scriptural backups if they benefit or not so that we dont condemn what God had aproved or be deceived by falsehood.1 thes 5:19-21 says dont put out d spirits fire,dont treat prophecie wit contempt but test evrything and hold on to d good. BLESS U
The scripture says-
4 The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons. 2 Such teachings come through hypocritical liars, whose consciences have been seared as with a hot iron.

Therefore, Faith cannot be built on experiences, because experiences will come and go very swiftly. They are not concrete, stable and reliable as the written Word. This is the reason why Peter calls the Word of God “a more sure word of prophecy”.
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 16, 2013
[quote author=shdemidemi]
The scripture says-
4 The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons. 2 Such teachings come through hypocritical liars, whose consciences have been seared as with a hot iron.

Good.

Examples of such doctrine of demons :

- forbidding to marry
- eternal torment
- trinity ( pagan origin )
- praying to saints
- idolsing mary
- tithes
- visions of hell

etc etc
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 16, 2013
Bingo. Eternal torment of the wicked is the greatest lie in the history of Christianity.

Basically, those who preach that the wicked will not die, but rather suffer eternally, do the same as the devil did in Eden, and call God a liar. Perhaps this has something to do with the road to everlasting life being narrow? Hundreds of millions of Christians repeat this slander against the Father.

Matt 7:23
23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers

- Anonymous
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by shdemidemi(m): 6:29pm On Jun 16, 2013
frosbel:

Argument ?

Let me help you , the death , burial and resurrection of Jesus was for the redemption of sinners from sin and death and to make them partakers of God's eternal kingdom. This is the good news of the kingdom , that death has been defeated forever by the resurrection of Jesus.

Please stop associating mysteries with the plain and simple gospelsmiley

May be you should open a new thread like you said, you are mixing kingdom messages/gospel with the gospel of God to the church.
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by shdemidemi(m): 6:35pm On Jun 16, 2013
frosbel: Examples of such doctrine of demons :

- forbidding to marry
- eternal torment
- trinity ( pagan origin )
- praying to saints
- idolsing mary
- tithes
- visions of hell

The problem I believe you have is condemning doctrines without proper study on the topic. If you truly think all these doctrines are false, write a document based on your study of the scriptures to air your claims. Not by pasting and believing anything you see online.
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 16, 2013
shdemidemi:

May be you should open a new thread like you said, you are mixing kingdom messages/gospel with the gospel of God to the church.

"For Christ himself has brought peace to us. He united Jews and Gentiles into one people when, in his own body on the cross, he broke down the wall of hostility that separated us." - Ephesians 2:14
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 16, 2013
shdemidemi:

The problem I believe you have is condemning doctrines without proper study on the topic. If you truly think all these doctrines are false, write a document based on your study of the scriptures to air your claims. Not by pasting and believing anything you see online.

pasting ?

Sorry mate, my opinions are based on personal study, I only paste articles that are aligned with what I know is truth.
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by shdemidemi(m): 6:39pm On Jun 16, 2013
frosbel:

"For Christ himself has brought peace to us. He united Jews and Gentiles into one people when, in his own body on the cross, he broke down the wall of hostility that separated us." - Ephesians 2:14

He broke the wall to make us a common people which is the church, isn't it?
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 16, 2013
shdemidemi:

He broke the wall to make us a common people which is the church, isn't it?

good , and what is the hope of the saints ( Jew and Gentile ) ?
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by shdemidemi(m): 6:42pm On Jun 16, 2013
frosbel:

pasting ?

Sorry mate, my opinions are based on personal study, I only paste articles that are aligned with what I know is truth.

If you have done a proper study on the topic, I believe you can write your own article. I can find anything to support any argument (right or wrong) online. You know that, right?
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 16, 2013
shdemidemi:

If you have done a proper study on the topic, I believe you can write your own article. I can find anything to support any argument (right or wrong) online. You know that, right?

The final authority in all debates is the WORD of GOD, on this I stand.

Do you believe the Bible is 100% sufficient for all matters pertaining to salvation ?

Besides if you were honest, you would have admitted that I have written tons of articles myself, pasting comes into play when I aint got the time to start lengthy write-ups.

smiley
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by lepasharon(f): 6:49pm On Jun 16, 2013
Hmm.. so preaching about hell is an evil doctrine?
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by shdemidemi(m): 6:51pm On Jun 16, 2013
frosbel:

good , and what is the hope of the saints ( Jew and Gentile ) ?

Do you understand you quoted that verse from the only person that brought the gospel to you and I (gentile). The rest were still preaching kingdom gospel. Examples of a kingdom gospel 'repent for the kingdom of God is at hand' by John the Baptist. The kingdom gospel moved to 'Who do people say I am', 'You are the son of the living God'.
The gospel moved again to the 'death, burial and resurrection of Christ' but this gospel is different from the other earlier two gospels because it is for the church (Jews and gentiles).
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by CollinsLeSkillzMadumere(m): 6:51pm On Jun 16, 2013
Thank God for one thing: all of you here now know the truth now, whether you accept it or not it is for you and God to discuss on judgment day.
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by SpicyMimi(f): 9:14pm On Jun 16, 2013
May God Bless who ever created this thread. After reading this thread, i realized that ve been decieving my self all this while, nd ve also been part of those people making God shed tears nd sorrowful! I knew the truth bt i refused to acknowledge it as d truth! The truth is boldly written in our hearts, thats why we ve doubts when we do somethings against the will of God, we know it is wrong yet we stil go ahead. Today i have accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as my Lord and saviour and i ve confessed all my sins to Him, and i believe i ve been forgiven! I dont ever wish to go back to doing the old sinful things i used to do, cause now i ve d privilegde and i pray this priviledge wont be wasted. Am glad i read d article, and i pray that God writes my name,my family's names, friends and loved ones names in the Book of life, and also help my family, friends, and loved ones to see this truth and accept Him.

For those i ve insulted and those who ve insulted me here on Nairaland, i beg nd plead for your forgiveness, cause everything in this life is vanity upon vanities.

You know God really loves us, despite our sins He is still faithful....now i understand just quarter of what He is going through.
Thank You Jesus for the salvation of my life today.

3 Likes

Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 16, 2013
And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. Rev 20:14

Faith is a journey and as such the point from which one sets out is not the place to which one arrives. What I now believe and understand concerning the gospel and the nature and character of God, is not what I believed when I was a spiritual babe. That’s not to say all I believed was wrong, but truth has a way of undoing our carnal preconceptions. As followers of the way, our lives will always exemplify a sense of this journey, of moving from the darkness of this present world, toward the light of a heavenly kingdom.

In all fairness to myself and many who might read this post, as spiritual babes we are not well acquainted with righteousness. Paul alludes to this when he speaks of the need to move from milk to meat, from carnality to righteousness.

Each and every one of us are brought into the kingdom as carnal creatures of the flesh. We may be counted amongst the brethren, and we may be called with a holy calling, but we remain creatures of the flesh until that seed of His Spirit begins to bring forth life in this mortal body of death.

The way, or the faith, is a journey from death to life; from darkness to light; from serving the flesh and the kingdoms of this present world to abiding in the spirit and truth of His word, and serving the living God.

For me now, to speak of hell and eternal torment in a fiery pit where flesh and sinew sizzle forever, is a concept which finds no fertile ground. Yet, in the beginning, at the outset of this journey it was a doctrine I wholeheartedly embraced. To my shame and with all of the religious zeal a pharisee could muster, I too concluded that the vast majority of humanity would burn or be destroyed in a literal inferno forever.

Eternal torment is a concept which found fertile ground in a callous and unregenerate mind. It motivated certain behaviour in me which I now see as being altogether ungodly. But again, in all fairness to myself, I was a babe in Christ, a creature of the flesh, seeking to make sense of this world through the doctrines of the institutional church.

In my zeal for God and for truth and righteousness, the doctrine of eternal torment made sense. That measure of wrathful vengeance of a Holy God on a wicked and evil creature. Yes, I wholeheartedly nodded my head in agreement to the comments of preachers throughout the age who would say “we deserve hell” or “hell is God’s holy justice upon a most depraved creature”. This I now realize was that same spirit that led to the murder of Abel, just dressed up in a religious garment.

Of course my carnal understanding wasn’t helped by the many and various versions of the bible which translate the word judgment into damnation(2 Thess 2:12). Damnation kinda fits with the doctrine of hell, yet, the original intention of the word is judgment, which speaks of something else altogether.

On top of that one of the first books I read when coming to the faith was a book called the “vision of Marietta Davis” an account of one woman’s journey into heaven and hell. I could go on about the many testimonies I’ve read or heard concerning eternal and unending torment in literal flames of fire, to which I thought only as truth revealed to God’s servants.

When I look back now at this most awful doctrine I consider it nothing less than a miracle that I escaped it’s hideous claws with all of it’s great lying signs and wonders

Eternal torment is an abomination!

Any doctrine which hides the nature and character of God is an abomination. Any doctrine which removes underlying truths from the gospel like justice, equity, mercy; love, is no less than a doctrine of demons.

When God’s true nature and character are tainted, when His truth is hidden, the minds of the very ones who have set out to follow Christ will end up on the broad way.

Hellish torment creates a culture of “fear” which is in itself an incredibly powerful driver for cultish behaviour. Fearing torment does not normally compel one to go out in the love of Christ and serve, rather it stands back waving a banner “repent or burn”

By all means apply a godly fear to your lives in order to motivate you to flee sins of the flesh, but why impose your hellish torments upon others.

A lot of that which hell believing followers do is motivated not by love, but fear of torment. It’s strength is not in the love of Christ, but the fear of damnation. Furthermore it leaves little room for justice in this present world, it suggests that God will not deal with men in an equitable and just manner, but rather repay them in a form and measure many times greater than the wages of their sin.

This inequity is also lived out in a more personal way when the believer, knowing he is loved by God sees himself as infinitely more worthy than the sinner, who is despised and hated by God and fit only for eternal torment and damnation. Self is exalted, selflessness is denied. “God loves His enemies” is nothing more than some kind of momentary lapse of God’s reasoning pending the great day of unending torment in flames of fire. Therefore this becomes a powerful motivator for how ones life is lived. It is not lived in selfless sacrificial agape love toward God and man, but inwardly self serving, self exalting, protection mode that does not see others as better than themselves.

Furthermore, where is mercy? Mercy triumphs over judgment! That’s what the word says and yet the doctrine of hell concludes that judgment triumphs over mercy. This is an abomination. If the Lord said that Mercy triumphs over judgment who are you oh man to deny His word?

Where is the love? God is love! The God who created the heavens and the earth who loves His enemies, and compels us to love; agape; selfless and sacrificial love, our enemies, shall He now go forth as a complete hypocrite and torment the ones He came to save? What happened to “love never fails”

Where is the power of God? the love of God? the mercy of God? the justice of God? when it comes to the inequitable, unjust and merciless doctrine of burning flesh and sinew forever more.

I spent many years in a church which wholeheartedly believed that God would send unrepentant sinners to eternal torment. I’ve seen it’s fruit and it’s not Christlike. Sure, there is a zeal for truth and righteousness, but the people rarely ever actually find these things. What they find is religion and the life as promised to them in Christ, alludes them. They remain within the walls of the institution, hunkered down, lest they stumble into damnation. Supposing that their separation from the world (in a literal sense) is the security of their salvation, which it is not.

If you think that standing in your congregation warning the world that they are all going to burn in eternal torment is somehow like Christ, or is somehow a demonstration of the love of God ; justice, mercy and truth, then you too have been taken captive by the lie. Why don’t we just read our bible and follow Him, imitate His life, live out a life which demonstrates love toward God and men.

Agape love is the fruit of the believer, Christ like agape, selfless and sacrificial love toward both God and man. This is the narrow way by which men enter into life.

Eternal torment is a founding doctrine of the man of sin, who sits in the temple of God proclaiming himself to be as God. He declares a merciless, loveless, callous and judgmental god that is reconciled with his own callous and carnal mind. A god of his own making. But for the grace of God, there go I.

The truth to that is far more profound than many perceive, that the Lord God Almighty will allow us to choose our own delusions because we would not receive a love of the truth. Now that my brothers and sisters is the manifestation of His wrath! Not unending torment.

But those who wish to boast should boast in this alone: that they truly know me and understand that I am the LORD who demonstrates unfailing love and who brings justice and righteousness to the earth, and that I delight in these things. Jer 9:24

Source
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by dallyemmy: 10:32pm On Jun 16, 2013
plappville: If there be need for extra revelation from the dead to warn people. Why would Jesus refused in the parable of the rich man and Lazarus, when the rich man asked that someone should go and warn his brothers in (Luke 6:19-31)? I believe Jesus made it clear when he said, they have the PROPHETS. Don't we still have the prophets today? That we now need people to come back from the dead to give more warning? Is the Scripture not enough? shocked

Hello little knowledge is dangerous. Read 2corinthians12:2-4 for update. God bless you!
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 16, 2013
dallyemmy:

Hello little knowledge is dangerous. Read 2corinthians12:2-4 for update. God bless you!

2 Corinthians 12:2-4
New International Version (NIV)
2 I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago was caught up to the third heaven. Whether it was in the body or out of the body I do not know—God knows. 3 And I know that this man—whether in the body or apart from the body I do not know, but God knows— 4 was caught up to paradise and heard inexpressible things, things that no one is permitted to tell.

Can you tell the house why Paul said :

things that no one is permitted to tell.

smiley
Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by alexleo(m): 10:42pm On Jun 16, 2013
SpicyMimi: May God Bless who ever created this thread. After reading this thread, i realized that ve been decieving my self all this while, nd ve also been part of those people making God shed tears nd sorrowful! I knew the truth bt i refused to acknowledge it as d truth! The truth is boldly written in our hearts, thats why we ve doubts when we do somethings against the will of God, we know it is wrong yet we stil go ahead. Today i have accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as my Lord and saviour and i ve confessed all my sins to Him, and i believe i ve been forgiven! I dont ever wish to go back to doing the old sinful things i used to do, cause now i ve d privilegde and i pray this priviledge wont be wasted. Am glad i read d article, and i pray that God writes my name,my family's names, friends and loved ones names in the Book of life, and also help my family, friends, and loved ones to see this truth and accept Him.

For those i ve insulted and those who ve insulted me here on Nairaland, i beg nd plead for your forgiveness, cause everything in this life is vanity upon vanities.

You know God really loves us, despite our sins He is still faithful....now i understand just quarter of what He is going through.

God bless and keep you. Keep close to jesus by reading your bible and praying without ceasing. Ask of the holy spirit to guide you in all your ways. Thanks my dear. PRAISE GOD. Amen.

We are saying thank you jesus,
Thank you my lord,
We are saying thank you Jesus,
Thank you my lord.

Satan shame unto you.
All power belongs to Jesus,
Satan shame unto you,
All powers belong to Jesus.

Oladegbu, Jesoul, image123, shdemidemi, and all God's people here join me in thanking God for the wonderful testimony of our brother o. God is great.

2 Likes

Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by dallyemmy: 11:05pm On Jun 16, 2013
SpicyMimi: May God Bless who ever created this thread. After reading this thread, i realized that ve been decieving my self all this while, nd ve also been part of those people making God shed tears nd sorrowful! I knew the truth bt i refused to acknowledge it as d truth! The truth is boldly written in our hearts, thats why we ve doubts when we do somethings against the will of God, we know it is wrong yet we stil go ahead. Today i have accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as my Lord and saviour and i ve confessed all my sins to Him, and i believe i ve been forgiven! I dont ever wish to go back to doing the old sinful things i used to do, cause now i ve d privilegde and i pray this priviledge wont be wasted. Am glad i read d article, and i pray that God writes my name,my family's names, friends and loved ones names in the Book of life, and also help my family, friends, and loved ones to see this truth and accept Him.

The truth you know today will make you free indeed in Jesus name! Amen!

3 Likes

Re: Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell by dallyemmy: 11:07pm On Jun 16, 2013
frosbel:

2 Corinthians 12:2-4
New International Version (NIV)
2 I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago was caught up to the third heaven. Whether it was in the body or out of the body I do not know—God knows. 3 And I know that this man—whether in the body or apart from the body I do not know, but God knows— 4 was caught up to paradise and heard inexpressible things, things that no one is permitted to tell.

Can you tell the house why Paul said :

things that no one is permitted to tell.

smiley

Read Deutronomy 29:29

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 / Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever / Christmas Food: Muslim Lady Blocked On Facebook Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.