Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old (27695 Views)

Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl / 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old by Nobody: 8:46am On May 30, 2013
Edenitis:

This is excellent. I could be your father and I tell you I would be proud of you......
Except of course for the occasional weed part.
With all the strength of character you have got, you can shove out the weed.
Then you need to focus on your purpose here on earth.
We were all made to know God, love Him, serve Him with all our strength and end up in His kingdom.
Anything else is failure.
Jesus is the way for you to fully fulfill your raison d'etre. I love you, my son.

Nairalanders and great Op, the ideal age to have shapened up and see yourself as an adult is 25. if by 35 you have not determined your direction, destination and modus operandi, mmmmmm....... sorry ooooo.

A very wise person once told me that weed gives one the best idea, and if that idea is acted on, you make it ! Occasional weed o cheesy

Maybe it's the weed that pushed him up to that stage!
Re: Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old by eddyland: 9:13am On May 30, 2013
Provie: As a guy, get married, otherwise it will become next to impossible 4u.
smiley
na big lie, marriage is never alwys a problem 4 guys in terms of age, nt to evn talk of next to impossibl. Men remain fertil truout dier liftime. So far u ar bucksd up, at anytim u wnt u can pik evn d most beautifl. Case study, late sir Emeka Ojukwu. Nt evn only him
Re: Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old by Chinaimporter: 9:26am On May 30, 2013
Edenitis:

This is excellent. I could be your father and I tell you I would be proud of you......
Except of course for the occasional weed part.
With all the strength of character you have got, you can shove out the weed.
Then you need to focus on your purpose here on earth.
We were all made to know God, love Him, serve Him with all our strength and end up in His kingdom.
Anything else is failure.
Jesus is the way for you to fully fulfill your raison d'etre. I love you, my son.

Nairalanders and great Op, the ideal age to have shapened up and see yourself as an adult is 25. if by 35 you have not determined your direction, destination and modus operandi, mmmmmm....... sorry ooooo.

Thank you very much sir .its not like am addicted to the stuff but it is difficult to live without any fun in your life.i will try my best to start going to the church.thanks once again
Re: Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old by eddyland: 10:37am On May 30, 2013
Igwe.:

Yeah, some folks also achieved that at 29 and lost them at 34 due to the life of gambling.
ya some evn achievd it at 20,25,40,60 etc
.yes too evry sane pesn wnt 2 achiev dt early in lif, bt let us nt 4get sm factors in lif. Rememba, som ar born wealthy, som achievd wealth whil som hav wealth bestowd on dem. Man propos, God disposes. D most important thing is dat u achievd dem in ur lif time, smtims it canneva b too early nor too late. Weneva d lite shines upon u, smile. Pray too dat God favor rests upon u so d achievent coms on wht u consida d opriorate time. It is nt alwys by our ordinary power dt al dis comes our way. Som ar hardworkin bt thins stil smtims fal apart.Trust in God in al u do nd lean nt on ur own undastandin
Re: Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old by HateGAYbriel: 11:36am On May 30, 2013
grin
xynerise: I achieved these at 29
you 8 years late
Re: Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old by janegal(f): 1:01pm On May 30, 2013
Chinaimporter:
i am only 25 years old and i have already done all of this except for the body part.i have a degree in photography and
Am doing a part time mba in the U.K. I have a sucessful business with a weekly turnover of 1.6 to 2m naira. Dating the best girl you
Can find although she not nigerian but black-carribean. I just bought a house in the enugu were i hope to raise a family in 5urs time and i own
a 3bedroom flat in wuse 2 abuja.please tell me what else i need to do and i dont drink or smoke cigarettes except for occasional weed
For chilin on weekends
Chinaimporter:
i am only 25 years old and i have already done all of this except for the body part.i have a degree in photography and
Am doing a part time mba in the U.K. I have a sucessful business with a weekly turnover of 1.6 to 2m naira. Dating the best girl you
Can find although she not nigerian but black-carribean. I just bought a house in the enugu were i hope to raise a family in 5urs time and i own
a 3bedroom flat in wuse 2 abuja.please tell me what else i need to do and i dont drink or smoke cigarettes except for occasional weed
For chilin on weekends
Chinaimporter:
For chilin on weekends
Give ur life to Christ nd stop being boastful.
Re: Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old by ISBLIAC(m): 1:13pm On May 30, 2013
@op,that 35 is too late....my age is between 18-20 and i can boast that i've fulfilled 5 out of the goals listed.In 2yrs,i would've fulfilled all and moved UNTO THE NEXT ONE....so help me God.
Re: Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old by lawalt01(m): 9:22am On Oct 04, 2014
kraftykc:

Bro, be not vexed say we haven't achieved as much. You don win, exept for the body side, I have had a chiselled body since I was 17 but hey, we can't have it all. grin
...hmm,you're a made man then!!!...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' / 5 Things To Do For You To Know If He Deserves You Or Not - Bamisepeter's Blog / My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.