Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old (27696 Views)

Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl / 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old by yamunla(m): 12:19pm On May 29, 2013
Julieccentric:

We don hear

#sorry I had to quote the whole stupid bluff!
that's wicked..Lolz
Re: Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old by kingsleyMbang(m): 12:19pm On May 29, 2013
Thank God,I attained al of these @31. Early planning is d key.
Re: Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old by Arsenate(m): 12:21pm On May 29, 2013
Wow..I'm pretty fast then.
Re: Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old by Oohrhii(m): 12:30pm On May 29, 2013
style$co:
Don't know where to share this, but decided to do it in the romance section since we have more young people here.

1. Begin to put money in the bank and learn to leave it there
2. Date the right person
3. Get your own place, stop having room-mates
4. Get out of debt
5. Get that body you always dreamed of and maintain it
6. Surround yourself with people that will take u a step ahead
7. Start to accumulate a fortune and wealth
8. Learn to dress well not sexy
9. Accept that you are an adult n start living as one
10. Let go of the past and look forward to the future

BY Austine Paul
I have 1,3,4,7,8,9,and 10.

With time I'll get 2,5 and 6. Even though I do not have the luck really.

Am 30. I'll get there
Re: Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old by MadCow1: 12:32pm On May 29, 2013
style$co:
Don't know where to share this, but decided to do it in the romance section since we have more young people here.

2. Date the right person
4. Get out of debt

BY Austine Paul

Classic stuff...

This is really beautiful...
Re: Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 29, 2013
style$co:

2. Date the right person
4. Get out of debt

BY Austine Paul
Im guilty of no.10. Though i look forward and doing just OK in life but im used to communicate with my x-girls. Meet them sometimes. Its really not fun.
Re: Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old by free2ryhme: 12:39pm On May 29, 2013
esilove: @35 u are suppose to get huge savings not to start saving, get married not to date, all d same strive hard because a fool @ 40 is a fool 4ever. 35 + 5 = 40

show me where it is writing in the bible
Re: Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old by neowelsh(m): 12:40pm On May 29, 2013
Lovely post, the earlier you plan the better.
Re: Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old by Monicasque(f): 12:40pm On May 29, 2013
style$co:

2. Date the right person
4. Get out of debt

seconded

BY Austine Paul

seconded
Re: Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old by stylesco: 12:41pm On May 29, 2013
Chinaimporter:
i am only 25 years old and i have already done all of this except for the body part.i have a degree in photography and
Am doing a part time mba in the U.K. I have a sucessful business with a weekly turnover of 1.6 to 2m naira. Dating the best girl you
Can find although she not nigerian but black-carribean. I just bought a house in the enugu were i hope to raise a family in 5urs time and i own
a 3bedroom flat in wuse 2 abuja.please tell me what else i need to do and i dont drink or smoke cigarettes except for occasional weed
For chilin on weekends

Who asked for your life history??
Re: Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old by free2ryhme: 12:41pm On May 29, 2013
neo_welsh: Lovely post, the earlier you plan the better.

Man Propose, God dispose
Re: Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old by obimind(m): 12:42pm On May 29, 2013
'mide eniafe:
If you're not

handsome/beautiful at 20,
strong at 30,
wise at 40 and
rich at 50,

then

you're finished. grin grin
U're funny.
Re: Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old by Monicasque(f): 12:42pm On May 29, 2013
style$co:

Who asked for your life history??

lol
Re: Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old by obimind(m): 12:45pm On May 29, 2013
Oohrhii:
I have 1,3,4,7,8,9,and 10.

With time I'll get 2,5 and 6. Even though I do not have the luck really.

Am 30. I'll get there
There is no competition in fulfilling ur destiny.jst leave in in the hands of and he will direct ur path.
Re: Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old by fubbyy(m): 12:46pm On May 29, 2013
There's something people don't know about age, now let me educate y'all about the mistakes that many people make about their age, you are 18 years old, because of that you think you are young, yes you are young, no doubt, but if you look like a 30 years old man or woman, automatically you are 30 years, because you didn't carry your birth certificate in your face

I have a friend who's my mate(27 years old) but he looks like my uncle, when we met I didn't even mingle with him as a friend, I did as an older man whom I can learn from,later I discovered we are age mates, we actually met when I was 22, back then if he sag his jeans like we his mates do,people would tell him that he's bigger than this,it hurts him because he knew he was living his age

Referring to this thread, many people here are excited that they haven't hit 35 so therefore they still have time to achieve all these but little do they know that they are 40 years because of their looks

Look @ your self in the mirror, if you are 25 and look like a 35 year old guy or lady, you better debunk the notion that you are 25 and start acting like a 35 years old , its only you and your family that knows that you are 25, the society don't know that,age is just a number, what matters is how you look lik

And this is more especially goes to the ladies

5 Likes

Re: Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old by Monicasque(f): 12:48pm On May 29, 2013
fubbyy: There's something people don't know about age, now let me educate y'all about the mistakes that many people make about their age, you are 18 years old, because of that you think you are young, yes you are young, no doubt, but if you look like a 30 years old man or woman, automatically you are 30 years, because you didn't carry your birth certificate in your face

I have a friend who's my mate(27 years old) but he looks like my uncle, when we met I didn't even mingle with him as a friend, I did as an older man whom I can learn from,later I discovered we are age mates, we actually met when I was 22, back then if he sag his jeans like we his mates do,people would tell him that he's bigger than this,it hurts him because he knew he was living his age

Referring to this thread, many people here are excited that they haven't hit 35 so therefore they still have time to achieve all these but little do they know that they are 40 years because of their looks

Look @ your self in the mirror, if you are 25 and look like a 35 year old guy or lady, you better debunk the notion that you are 25 and start acting like a 35 years old , its only you and your family that knows that you are 25, the society don't know that,age is just a number, what matters is how you look lik

hahahahahah so much anger . Are you offended by the thread?

1 Like

Re: Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old by fubbyy(m): 12:55pm On May 29, 2013
Monicasque:

hahahahahah so much anger . Are you offended by the thread?
me? Offended by the thread? Hell no, am only giving advice, I've achieved 70 percent of them @ the age of 27 and I pray to get it all before I hit 30

1 Like

Re: Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old by caprini: 12:55pm On May 29, 2013
Nice one,But life is not a race,with any definate rule.The founder of KFC made it at 75.

2 Likes

Re: Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old by nikkytruth(f): 1:02pm On May 29, 2013
Hmmmm guy ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ are genius . At 25 ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ ђåvε̲̣̣̣̥ already achieved what ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ OP said we should achieve at 35 .
Chinaimporter:
i am only 25 years old and i have already done all of this except for the body part.i have a degree in photography and
Am doing a part time mba in the U.K. I have a sucessful business with a weekly turnover of 1.6 to 2m naira. Dating the best girl you
Can find although she not nigerian but black-carribean. I just bought a house in the enugu were i hope to raise a family in 5urs time and i own
a 3bedroom flat in wuse 2 abuja.please tell me what else i need to do and i dont drink or smoke cigarettes except for occasional weed
For chilin on weekends
Re: Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old by moscobabs(m): 1:04pm On May 29, 2013
style$co:

2. Date the right person
4. Get out of debt

BY Austine Pa

u try but its late to get all these at 35 u supose to say 25 years
Re: Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old by KDULAR: 1:08pm On May 29, 2013
Anything you've done before then are the things to do by then. Be focused and aim and shoot if it hits targets good if not continue. Life is not that kind of race, if you've achieved the stated and others before 35 good it might not even be close to what you can , and peeps if you are still way off and you're more than 35 then don't let these makes you think you have failed. LIVE YOUR LIFE THE WAY YOU CAN AND WANT BUT TRY NOT TO HURT NO ONE AND YOURSELF.

3 Likes

Re: Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old by kenex4ever(m): 1:09pm On May 29, 2013
(11) You must learn to think like we r one b4 35: no tribal n ethnic sentiments nor comparisons - support d progress of ur fellow!
Re: Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old by Oohrhii(m): 1:09pm On May 29, 2013
obimind:
There is no competition in fulfilling ur destiny.jst leave in in the hands of and he will direct ur path.

It's fulfilled already...chick issue an small thing, I knw dat would come.

Tnx tho
Re: Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old by norahvivi: 1:12pm On May 29, 2013
ALMOST DONE WITH ALL THESE @24
Re: Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old by calddon(m): 1:19pm On May 29, 2013
@op nice one
Re: Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old by sammmiey1: 1:20pm On May 29, 2013
Where man pikin wan start 4rm Oluwa?
Re: Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old by Sundex70: 1:24pm On May 29, 2013
Dis is nt comprehensive
Re: Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old by onuawuchi: 1:27pm On May 29, 2013
All the things that the operator enumerated are not so big achievements to making at 35 or even at 27. However, we cannot make much sense of a discuss like this without putting the economics environment of our country into consideration. Imagine the time it takes on the average in Nigeria to secure a job after graduation and the number of years it takes to building a business from scratch. All these add into your age. And for those of us who are compassionate enough not to suffer the fruit of our loins, getting married does not come easy. So the situation may not be the same for every body. But the discipline to achieve these things must be cultivated, regardless of your age. In the end what it takes one 5 years to achieve another may surpass in less than year.
Re: Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old by Matthewbriggs(m): 1:28pm On May 29, 2013

In addition to the Op's list

- Register a company and own your own business even tho you might be working for someone.
- Be married or in a serious relationship heading towards that direction, your playing days should be over
- Join a political party or a be part of professional union
- Have a Mentee... it's time you start mentoring and transferring knowledge to the next generation.
- Already have a clear understanding Of your purpose on earth...
- At least must have experienced or Given great sex. wink

By 35 one must have spent Roughly half of his/his years on earth. Make the remaining 35 years count.

#Matthew Briggs
Re: Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old by DarkFive: 1:37pm On May 29, 2013
Beautful.B:
Am just catching cold dats all... undecided angry cry

Odikwa very risky cry
Baby oku, we shld hook up...wat do u fink?
Re: Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old by dczieta: 1:39pm On May 29, 2013
Deleted

3 Likes

Re: Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old by DarkFive: 1:40pm On May 29, 2013
Beautful.B:
;DIs nat helping @ all

Lemme help you dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' / 5 Things To Do For You To Know If He Deserves You Or Not - Bamisepeter's Blog / My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.