Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,656 members, 7,955,372 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:58 AM

Newly Constructed Mokola Fly-over In Ibadan For Opening Today (pictures) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Newly Constructed Mokola Fly-over In Ibadan For Opening Today (pictures) (29513 Views)

Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. / Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road / Mokola Flyover Bridge, Ibadan. Pics.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Constructed Mokola Fly-over In Ibadan For Opening Today (pictures) by rodeo0070(m): 8:09am On May 30, 2013
anonimi:

Does anyone know the lenght of the Mokola bridge

If you do or can find out, please share.
Thanks.
640metres...
Re: Newly Constructed Mokola Fly-over In Ibadan For Opening Today (pictures) by Nobody: 9:09am On May 30, 2013
ngozievergreen:

So, u didnt come for my child's dedication again? How could u have missed isi-ewu??

Na me you wan poison abi!
Re: Newly Constructed Mokola Fly-over In Ibadan For Opening Today (pictures) by jibsai(m): 9:14am On May 30, 2013
Billyonaire: Looking at the bridge, doesnt look like is tarred with Bitumen, looks like charcoal mixed with cow-dung. The Governor of that State may not have traveled out of his State since the invention of Amala.

U obviously don't kno Abiola Ajimobi!! U sound stupid with this
Re: Newly Constructed Mokola Fly-over In Ibadan For Opening Today (pictures) by thelonestranger: 9:22am On May 30, 2013
rodeo0070:
640metres...

Re: Newly Constructed Mokola Fly-over In Ibadan For Opening Today (pictures) by DrummaBoy(m): 10:00am On May 30, 2013
Re: Newly Constructed Mokola Fly-over In Ibadan For Opening Today (pictures) by raeez(m): 10:14am On May 30, 2013
lovejo: I'm yoruba guy and I grow up in Ibadan, i was in Ibadan last year December and January, the flyover is below par compare to standard flyover I have seen across the world even in other part of Nigeria.
I commend the governor for good work, but I believe he can do better with tax payer money.
No tax on this flyover like Lagos, so it is manageable but it will usurp maintenance cost within few years.
ur english is below par

1 Like

Re: Newly Constructed Mokola Fly-over In Ibadan For Opening Today (pictures) by Malawian(m): 11:16am On May 30, 2013
raeez: ur english is below par
it prooves he is yoruba undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Newly Constructed Mokola Fly-over In Ibadan For Opening Today (pictures) by teetee123: 11:33am On May 30, 2013
Afam4eva: I remember how dirty and unkempt that bridge was a few years back. I'll have to commend the governor on this.

There was no bridge at the Mokola Roundabout few years ago. The construction started about a year ago. May be you are talking about another bridge.
Re: Newly Constructed Mokola Fly-over In Ibadan For Opening Today (pictures) by Ufeolorun(m): 11:40am On May 30, 2013
raeez: ur english is below par
I think his technical knowledge is more important here

1 Like

Re: Newly Constructed Mokola Fly-over In Ibadan For Opening Today (pictures) by Gbawe: 11:47am On May 30, 2013
DrummaBoy: Sorry guys. Been occupied all day. Actually religion section is my thing; only popped into politics to post this. But let me try and some questions directed @ me and other issues

1. Word was around town that the bridge was to be commissioned today but apparently it seem work is still in progress. It will be commissioned b4 week ends.

2. As per being narrow. True. But it seem that is the only way to accommodate the structures around without demolishing

3. The 2.2 billion is only one person's word on it. Last I heard it was to cost less than a billion

4. The quality of the bridge cannot be appreciated from those photos except U see it live

5. It is not right to compare Oyo with Akwa Ibom. Oyo receives 3 billion monthly. Akwa Ibom receive no less than 10 billion. And Oyo has to cater for a larger population and larger work force.

Ibadan people are really excited bout the bridge. This is a lot better than a gov' who spend state money on drinks

That is all !!! All this negative 'amebo' antics from non-stakeholders is disgraceful to be honest.

3 Likes

Re: Newly Constructed Mokola Fly-over In Ibadan For Opening Today (pictures) by lagcity(m): 6:19pm On May 30, 2013
Malawian: it prooves he is yoruba undecided undecided undecided

"prooves"? hmmm, definitely from aba landgrin

1 Like

Re: Newly Constructed Mokola Fly-over In Ibadan For Opening Today (pictures) by jpphilips(m): 7:13pm On May 30, 2013
DrummaBoy: Well, the much publicized newly constructed Mokola (Ibadan, Oyo state) fly over is billed for opening today.

This NLander took time off to takes photo shots of the new bridge prior to its commissioning

Ajumose gbo gbo wa ni O

Oyo oni baje O... Ibadan oni to shi O

what are those?
Re: Newly Constructed Mokola Fly-over In Ibadan For Opening Today (pictures) by Blueboy0402: 8:37pm On May 30, 2013
First Lagos now Ibadan, this is the season for the commissioning of bridges/flyovers. Nice work from Fashola and Ajimobi. Kudos also to GEJ (for providing the enabling environment for these action governors to work). This is one of the benefits of the good governence tour by Labaran Maku. Use the bridge and enjoy "Fresh Air". grin grin
Re: Newly Constructed Mokola Fly-over In Ibadan For Opening Today (pictures) by LarryBee007(m): 7:05pm On Jun 11, 2013
Ajisebi Oyo laari!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Patience Monday Oroni Dies In Accident After Submitting Chairmanship Form / Police Arrests 21 INEC Officials, Recovers Bribe Monies Given To Them By Wike / Rerun: Supplementary Elections 2019 (Live Updates & Results Monitoring)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.