Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,426 members, 7,853,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:09 AM

Married Women In The House Your Opinion Is Needed!!! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Women In The House Your Opinion Is Needed!!! (4673 Views)

Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? / 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make / Moving Out From Parent's House- Your Experience! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Women In The House Your Opinion Is Needed!!! by druid06(m): 9:01pm On May 29, 2013
Deleted!
Re: Married Women In The House Your Opinion Is Needed!!! by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 29, 2013
coogar:

my honourable witchdoctor, would you send a friend to a motel cos you can't trust her around your vineyard? grin

Lol! My friends are welcome in my home if they need a place to stay briefly. I've had various types of friends (including male) stay when they needed a place to pass the night.

Per the security part though, I have had an acquaintance (who didn't pass the night) steal my engagement ring. So there is definitely some validity to baby123's comments.

3 Likes

Re: Married Women In The House Your Opinion Is Needed!!! by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 29, 2013
biolabee:

and whats a whole day without a brainless riposte from u.. tragic really.. u cant just help yaself

I believe any reasonable person can look at both posts and determine which one is brainless.

Unless you can convincingly explain how one or two people's view equates to the culture of an entire country now being that friends should stay in motels and what the heck the security consciousness of their views have to do with civilization.

4 Likes

Re: Married Women In The House Your Opinion Is Needed!!! by coogar: 9:09pm On May 29, 2013
ileobatojo:
Lol! My friends are welcome in my home if they need a place to stay briefly. I've had various types of friends (including male) stay when they needed a place to pass the night.

that's the spirit!

Per the security part though, I have had an acquaintance (who didn't pass the night) steal my engagement ring. So there is definitely some validity to baby123's comment.

stole your engagement ring? what was she thinking? didn't she know you are a witchdoctor? i am sure she ran mad 7 days later. grin
Re: Married Women In The House Your Opinion Is Needed!!! by biolabee(m): 9:13pm On May 29, 2013
ileobatojo:

I believe any reasonable person can look at both posts and determine which one is brainless.

Unless you can convincingly explain how one or two people's view equates to the culture of an entire country now being that friends should stay in motels and what the heck the security consciousness of their views have to do with civilization.

na u get ur mouth,,, anything u wan type... u fit type.. crappist

woman...theres no need to explain anything,. its only a matter of time that views like this become mainstream...
thats all i have to say on this topic
as has been lucidly explained before u jumped on my post like a heifer on heat, one shd know his or her spouse before inviting someone over

However this selfsame me and my husband is the reason why people push their MILs to the hotel or tell their cousins to fi nd alternative accomodation

Someone like the ilk of the type of people commenting so far told my cousin that their water consumption increased when they took him in

Tragic really
Civilisation indeed
Re: Married Women In The House Your Opinion Is Needed!!! by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 29, 2013
biolabee:

na u get ur mouth,,, anything u wan type... u fit type.. crappist

woman...theres no need to explain anything,. its only a matter of time that views like this become mainstream...
thats all i have to say on this topic
as has been lucidly explained before u jumped on my post like a heifer on heat, one shd know his or her spouse before inviting someone over

Same way you jumped on the poster going about her business with your ridiculous snide crap? Could you not have posted your opinion without the rudeness and pointless sarcasm?

5 Likes

Re: Married Women In The House Your Opinion Is Needed!!! by armyofone(m): 9:27pm On May 29, 2013
debrief08: Wow, so the Nigerian Married Man has degraded himself so much that he can't be trusted with any woman within 6 feet, lol, and the insecure Nigerian wife who has the personal responsibility of guarding a grown man so he won't be "tempted", you gatta love our "marriages"

grin grin grin hahaha.
don't throw bone to dogs and expect them not to wag their tails, eat grin
Most Nig guys are randy and can toast/always toasting for life.
Stay in hotel and enjoy your trip. Stop by during the day or when she is home.
Re: Married Women In The House Your Opinion Is Needed!!! by biolabee(m): 9:30pm On May 29, 2013
ileobatojo:

Same way you jumped on the poster going about her business with your ridiculous snide crap? Could you not have posted your opinion without the rudeness and pointless sarcasm?

woman... back off.... who made u voltron...
wipe

i made a comment, only u with ur warped mind took offense
if u no like am... u for waka pass na
Re: Married Women In The House Your Opinion Is Needed!!! by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 29, 2013
coogar:
stole your engagement ring? what was she thinking? didn't she know you are a witchdoctor? i am sure she ran mad 7 days later. grin

She got lucky. I wasn't as strong a witchdoctor at the time!! tongue
Re: Married Women In The House Your Opinion Is Needed!!! by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 29, 2013
biolabee:

woman... back off.... who made u voltron...
wipe

Lol! Why are you feeling persecuted? So you can't stand the heat and you're taking lit matches and petrol to the fire? You're a joker.

The same way you go around sneakily attacking and insulting people is the same way I'm free to openly address your crap.

5 Likes

Re: Married Women In The House Your Opinion Is Needed!!! by coogar: 9:34pm On May 29, 2013
ileobatojo:

interesting.....
so if someone did now, what would be the punishment? would your sexism come into play? female culprits to get a slap on the wrist and capital punishment for the male counterparts?
Re: Married Women In The House Your Opinion Is Needed!!! by biolabee(m): 9:35pm On May 29, 2013
ileobatojo:

Lol! Why are you feeling persecuted? So you can't stand the heat and you're taking lit matches and petrol to the fire? You're a joker.

The same way you go around sneakily attacking and insulting people is the same way I'm free to openly address your crap.

gos forbid that i feel persecuted from the likes of a self important crappist like u...

Me i leave u to ur mara-ness

ive said enough.....
Re: Married Women In The House Your Opinion Is Needed!!! by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 29, 2013
biolabee:

gos forbid that i feel persecuted from the likes of a self important crappist like u...

Me i leave u to ur mara-ness

ive said enough.....

No problems. Till next time...

5 Likes

Re: Married Women In The House Your Opinion Is Needed!!! by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 29, 2013
coogar:

interesting.....
so if someone did now, what would be the punishment? would your sexism come into play? female culprits to get a slap on the wrist and capital punishment for the male counterparts?

My sexism? Mtschieew!

Pot calling kettle black! Don't make me start digging up the evidence here.

2 Likes

Re: Married Women In The House Your Opinion Is Needed!!! by coogar: 9:58pm On May 29, 2013
ileobatojo:
My sexism? Mtschieew!

Pot calling kettle black! Don't make me start digging up the evidence here.

i have the most balanced view on this section......telling it as it is all the time unlike you......if the fellow that stole your ring was a male, the national guards would have heard about it. grin cheesy grin you are so sexist, you have never kept a male pet!
Re: Married Women In The House Your Opinion Is Needed!!! by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 29, 2013
coogar:

i have the most balanced view on this section......telling it as it is all the time unlike you......if the fellow that stole your ring was a male, the national guards would have heard about it. grin cheesy grin you are so sexist, you have never kept a male pet!

Ha! Balanced my butt!

Telling bogus, made up stories and stats? I guess you tell it like it is in your own alternate universe!!

Unrepentant sexist!
Re: Married Women In The House Your Opinion Is Needed!!! by coogar: 10:17pm On May 29, 2013
ileobatojo:
Ha! Balanced my butt!

Telling bogus, made up stories and stats? I guess you tell it like it is in your own alternate universe!!

Unrepentant sexist!

bogus made-up stories? you saw the article, the stats, the precise analysis. unlike you, i don't dwell in a parallel universe. ileoba, world's famous witchdoctor!!!
Re: Married Women In The House Your Opinion Is Needed!!! by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 29, 2013
coogar:

bogus made-up stories? you saw the article, the stats, the precise analysis. unlike you, i don't dwell in a parallel universe. ileoba, world's famous witchdoctor!!!

angry angry grin
Re: Married Women In The House Your Opinion Is Needed!!! by slimyem: 10:57pm On May 29, 2013
This topic is shifty...
I've got married friends whose house i'm always welcome at for any length of time (though discretionary) i want to stay both by them and husbands and these ones i'd have no problem having over too anyday (if i were married and with hubby's consent). Same way i've got friends i'd never welcome to stay more than a few hours in my house just because of who i know them to be.
The operative line should be -Knowing who your husband is and knowing who your friend is.

Btw,who are the four liking Ileobatojo's posts ? cheesy
Re: Married Women In The House Your Opinion Is Needed!!! by dayokanu(m): 11:18pm On May 29, 2013
Na this kain thing dey make marriage a do or die things for women.

And if you notice its their fellow women who kick them out

So Bola and Bunmi were friends who stay in each others house while single, Bola suddenly gets married, Bunmi goes to visit and she is ushered away for fear of her sleeping with her friends Husband.

Why wont the friend now want to find Husband by force to avoid such embarrassment from her friend

I dont see how any guy would stop his friend from coming to visit for fear of sleeping with your spouse

3 Likes

Re: Married Women In The House Your Opinion Is Needed!!! by miredia(m): 11:54pm On May 29, 2013
coogar:

but only a trusted friend would even suggest passing the night with you.
bruv, the word TRUSTED in this context calls for a reappraisal. This word should be handled with a pretty long spoon as there is no such thing as a TRUSTED friend. Engaging with a negligible proportion of it is rather healthy my friend.
Re: Married Women In The House Your Opinion Is Needed!!! by dayokanu(m): 11:58pm On May 29, 2013
miredia: bruv, the word TRUSTED in this context calls for a reappraisal. This word should be handled with a pretty long spoon as there is no such thing as a TRUSTED friend. Engaging with a negligible proportion of it is rather healthy my friend.

You mean If the husband want to sleep with the friends they cant find a way to hook up outside the house?

So whats now stopping the Casanova husband from fuccking all his colleagues, neighbours, church members, His doctor and even his own daughters
Re: Married Women In The House Your Opinion Is Needed!!! by SisiKill1: 12:03am On May 30, 2013
dayokanu: Na this kain thing dey make marriage a do or die things for women.

And if you notice its their fellow women who kick them out

So Bola and Bunmi were friends who stay in each others house while single, Bola suddenly gets married, Bunmi goes to visit and she is ushered away for fear of her sleeping with her friends Husband.

Why wont the friend now want to find Husband by force to avoid such embarrassment from her friend

I dont see how any guy would stop his friend from coming to visit for fear of sleeping with your spouse

Sad but true.

Slightly off topic
Ile and Coogar. ...you two will make great comedy partners. I'm cracking up here coz of y'all's back and forth. cheesy cheesy
Re: Married Women In The House Your Opinion Is Needed!!! by miredia(m): 12:06am On May 30, 2013
dayokanu:

You mean If the husband want to sleep with the friends they cant find a way to hook up outside the house?

So whats now stopping the Casanova husband from fuccking all his colleagues, neighbours, church members, His doctor and even his own daughters
Dayo, my statement is exclusively independent of the subject in question. I spoke on a general platform.
Re: Married Women In The House Your Opinion Is Needed!!! by Nobody: 12:08am On May 30, 2013
slimyem:
Btw,who are the four liking Ileobatojo's posts ? cheesy

grin grin People are in agreement! Hopefully, it would be eye opening...
Re: Married Women In The House Your Opinion Is Needed!!! by coogar: 12:08am On May 30, 2013
Sisi_Kill:
Sad but true.

Slightly off topic
Ile and Coogar. ...you two will make great comedy partners. I'm cracking up here coz of y'all's back and forth. cheesy cheesy

ile as a witchdoctor and coogar as a pentecostal pastor.....delivering ile from 250 witchdoctoring spirits that she possesses. cheesy
Re: Married Women In The House Your Opinion Is Needed!!! by miredia(m): 12:14am On May 30, 2013
ileobatojo:

when u turn winch!!!!
Re: Married Women In The House Your Opinion Is Needed!!! by Nobody: 12:20am On May 30, 2013
miredia: when u turn winch!!!!

Lol! grin
Re: Married Women In The House Your Opinion Is Needed!!! by Nobody: 12:23am On May 30, 2013
coogar:

ile as a witchdoctor and coogar as a pentecostal pastor.....delivering ile from 250 witchdoctoring spirits that she possesses. cheesy

Pente.. wetin? Don't you mean baba alternative to biology and faux statistics? With Ile as the learned professor shaking out cobwebs from Coogar's brain one at a time! tongue grin
Re: Married Women In The House Your Opinion Is Needed!!! by UyiIredia(m): 12:45am On May 30, 2013
miredia: when u turn winch!!!!

Is your name Iredia ? Just curious.
Re: Married Women In The House Your Opinion Is Needed!!! by miredia(m): 12:46am On May 30, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Is your name Iredia ? Just curious.
yeah
Re: Married Women In The House Your Opinion Is Needed!!! by UyiIredia(m): 12:51am On May 30, 2013
miredia: yeah

Interesting ! I get the bragging rights since I came to this forum b4 u cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Father Thinks Im Evil / Pastor Takes Pictures Of His Wife Privates Parts, To See If She Had Sex At Churc / Husband Concerned That His Wife Is Silent Even Knowing That He Cheated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.