Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,288 members, 7,860,673 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:08 PM

South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes - Politics (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes (76350 Views)

‘we Need To Get Nigerians Out Of America – Donald Trump / Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US / Cameroonian Soldiers Chase Nigerians Out Of Bakassi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by CraigB: 8:25pm On Jun 03, 2013
You keep showing your ignorance about SA. And your hatred for books and enlightenment.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 03, 2013
CraigB:

Trying to pretend you're enlightened. Show us how enlightened you are by effecting change in Nigeria.

Oh, I know! No one wants to change anything in Nigeria. It's free fall and free grab to oblivion.
Another ill-informed lad claiming what he doesn't know. Please, give it a rest. Nobody gives a f**k about your gay claim on Nigeria. We are very far enlightened than you are. Nigeria is no made up of those who are against gay marriage. I still think the gay marriage thing is not a go area. Gays on the other hand have every right to live their lives as every other Nigerians.

We don't want to hear your views about what your country has not done anything about. This clear indication you need to prove to us SA has passed a law that support gay marriage first before pointing your small accusing fingers.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by collynzo2(m): 8:27pm On Jun 03, 2013
all4naija: ACTUALLY, there is nothing wrong about him being a gay but keep pointing accusing fingers at Nigeria when at his own very backyard nothing has been done to do something about gay marriage is very bad of him.
You can tell that to him, he's not comfortable about it just like many other gays. He should be put on a suicide watch lol.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by CraigB: 8:29pm On Jun 03, 2013
all4naija:

We don't want to hear your views about what your country has not done anything about. This clear indication you need to prove to us SA has passed a law that support gay marriage first before pointing your small accusing fingers.

Usual ignorance!

We are one of the first countries in the whole world to legalise gay marriage. The only one to do so in Africa.

Get educated!

South Africa is not nigeria. That's why we have a lot of your gay people here - running around pretending to get women.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 03, 2013
CraigB:

I'm not searching anything. My argument is simple. Nigeria has homophobic laws. You pretend the be enlightened, but you've done nothing to change anything. No Nigerian does anything to fix nigeria. You just talk and grab. That's why nigeria is still dark.
Nonsense. There are hundreds of nations around the word including your country that have not embraced gay marriage yet. I don't understand your primitive person argument here. If you are gay that is your cup of tea and it doesn't change a things about your savagery nature towards African immigrants in your society.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Desola(f): 8:30pm On Jun 03, 2013
CraigB:

Are you serious right now?

Are you?
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by CraigB: 8:30pm On Jun 03, 2013
collynzo2: You can tell that to him, he's not comfortable about it just like many other gays. He should be put on a suicide watch lol.

Once again. We are enlightened. Calling us gay is like water off a duck's back.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by CraigB: 8:30pm On Jun 03, 2013
Desola:

Are you?

Ok- time waster.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by collynzo2(m): 8:31pm On Jun 03, 2013
CraigB:

Trying to pretend you're enlightened. Show us how enlightened you are by effecting change in Nigeria.

Oh, I know! No one wants to change anything in Nigeria. It's free fall and free grab to oblivion.
What have you changed in South Africa? Even the immigration policy that's hurting you so much, you can't change, the whites still live exclusively in the most modern and secured neighborhood in SA. You should be the on
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by CraigB: 8:31pm On Jun 03, 2013
all4naija: Nonsense. There are hundreds of nations around the word including your country that have not embraced gay marriage yet. I don't understand your primitive person argument here. If you are gay that is your cup of tea and it doesn't change a things about your savagery nature towards African immigrants in your society.

Fool WE HAVE
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by collynzo2(m): 8:31pm On Jun 03, 2013
CraigB:

What have you changed in South Africa? Even the immigration policy that's hurting you so much, you can't change, the whites still live exclusively in the most modern and secured neighborhood in SA. Maybe you should effect a change in South Africa first.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by CraigB: 8:32pm On Jun 03, 2013
Gay marriage countries. For the fools here!

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Desola(f): 8:34pm On Jun 03, 2013
CraigB:

Ok- time waster.

you say that as if you had any to be wasted in the first place.

Time lies in the possession of productive people.

You my friend were never one of those as you have clearly displayed on this thread.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by CraigB: 8:35pm On Jun 03, 2013
collynzo2: What have you changed in South Africa? Even the immigration policy that's hurting you so much, you can't change, the whites still live exclusively in the most modern and secured neighborhood in SA. Maybe you should effect a change in South Africa first.

It's our lack of change - if any! We don't run to Nigeria because of it! You, on the other hand are all over the world cause you can't stand your country!
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 03, 2013
CraigB:

Usual ignorance!

We are one of the first countries in the whole world to legalise gay marriage. The only one to do so in Africa.

Get educated!

South Africa is not nigeria. That's why we have a lot of your gay people here - running around pretending to get women.
With all these stories. SA gay marriage is just a publicity stunt. We know it was all about recognition. But what have you to say about nation like country like Japan and Russian as primitive for not legalizing gay marriage?

How does not legalizing gay marriage now a thing of civilization when you country is not as advanced as Japan.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by collynzo2(m): 8:36pm On Jun 03, 2013
Desola:

Lol someone who has spent the whole day here talking about time, what a loser, actuall he has spent 4 days here.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by CraigB: 8:36pm On Jun 03, 2013
Desola:

Trying to be a one-liner shame. Don't blame me if your feelings have been hurt. Blame your fellow nigerians for creating the dump that's Nigeria today.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by collynzo2(m): 8:37pm On Jun 03, 2013
all4naija: With all these stories. SA gay marriage is just a publicity stunt. We know it was all about recognition. But what have you to say about nation like country like Japan and Russian as primitive for not legalizing gay marriage?

How does not legalizing gay marriage now a thing of civilization when you country is not as advanced as Japan.
It's not even Legalized in UK and most of the US
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 03, 2013
CraigB: Gay marriage countries. For the fools here!
You can cry me a river. No gay marriage in Nigeria. Lagalizing gay marriage in your society has not find solution to your primitive xenophobia.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by CraigB: 8:37pm On Jun 03, 2013
all4naija: With all these stories. SA gay marriage is just a publicity stunt. We know it was all about recognition. But what have you to say about nation like country like Japan and Russian as primitive for not legalizing gay marriage?

Yeah right! With the law protecting everyone, Wrongdoers get easily prosecuted. In nigeria, you don't even have protection for aids sufferers. Jungle!
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by CraigB: 8:38pm On Jun 03, 2013
all4naija: You can cry me a river. No gay marriage in Nigeria. Lagalizing gay marriage in your society has not find solution to your primitive xenophobia.

I don't care if you have no gay marriage. As long as we all know you're backward, I'm happy. Do what you want.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 03, 2013
collynzo2: It's not even Legalized in UK and most of the US
Don't mind that lad. He doesn't know what he is saying. It is not even passed into mandatory law in SA. It is just an acts enacted to protect same-sex marriage.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by CraigB: 8:39pm On Jun 03, 2013
collynzo2: It's not even Legalized in UK and most of the US

They do not arrest gays in those countries. They do not have anti gay laws. You do! Backward!
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by biolabee(m): 8:40pm On Jun 03, 2013
this is so wrong on so many levels
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 03, 2013
CraigB:

I don't care if you have no gay marriage. As long as we all know you're backward, I'm happy. Do what you want.
As long as we know the barbaric nature of your xenophobic nature that is fine with us.

Keep licking the sharp edge of your swords to murder human beings. Look at who is talking about backwardness when there is Marakina incidence to fight for.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by CraigB: 8:41pm On Jun 03, 2013
all4naija: Don't mind that lad. He doesn't know what he is saying. It is not even passed into mandatory law in SA. It is just an acts enacted to protect same-sex marriage.

Rub*bish. You don't know what you're talking about. Gay marriage in SA is fully enforceable. Unlike your dump of a country that's going in the opposite direction. Homophobes!
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by collynzo2(m): 8:41pm On Jun 03, 2013
CraigB:

It's our lack of change - if any! We don't run to Nigeria because of it! You, on the other hand are all over the world cause you can't stand your country!
What can yo do about it?.........................that's right nothing!
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 03, 2013
CraigB:

They do not arrest gays in those countries. They do not have anti gay laws. You do! Backward!
How many gays have they arrested in Nigeria, gay lord?
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by CraigB: 8:42pm On Jun 03, 2013
all4naija: As long as we know the barbaric nature of your xenophobic nature that is fine with us.

Keep licking the sharp edge of your swords to murder human being. Look at who is talking about backwardness when there is Marakina incidence to fight for.

Once again - proudly xenophobic! Away with the riff raff!
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by CraigB: 8:42pm On Jun 03, 2013
collynzo2: What can yo do about it?.........................that's right nothing!

Once again. Beside the point. I don't care.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 03, 2013
CraigB:

Rub*bish. You don't know what you're talking about. Gay marriage in SA is fully enforceable. Unlike your dump of a country that's going in the opposite direction. Homophobes!
Cry me a river,xenophobic lad!
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 03, 2013
CraigB:

Once again - proudly xenophobic! Away with the riff raff!
We are also proudly against gay marriage. With all enthusiasm! Hahaha...

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (47) (Reply)

Omonigbalebo Orogono: 118-Year-Old Woman Appointed As Special Adviser In Bayelsa / Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death / "Party Members Spotted With Over 15 Bags Of Cash At Abuja Airport". Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.