Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,589 members, 7,847,494 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:45 PM

South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes - Politics (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes (76292 Views)

‘we Need To Get Nigerians Out Of America – Donald Trump / Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US / Cameroonian Soldiers Chase Nigerians Out Of Bakassi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by CraigB: 8:44pm On Jun 03, 2013
all4naija: How many gays have they arrested in Nigeria, gay lord?

Fool! The law is new! How ignorant are you?

That the law is new is an even bigger indictment on Nigeria, because there are enough books out there to show you the light! But, well, with the sort of universities you have, I'm not surprised.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by CraigB: 8:45pm On Jun 03, 2013
all4naija: Cry me a river,xenophobic lad!

Proudly xenophobic! More xenophobia!
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by CraigB: 8:45pm On Jun 03, 2013
all4naija: We are also proudly against gay marriage. With all enthusiasm! Hahaha...

Backward people!
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by collynzo2(m): 8:46pm On Jun 03, 2013
CraigB:

Once again. Beside the point. I don't care.
Are you serious You don't care?? You've spent five days here crying about it.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 03, 2013
CraigB:

Fool! The law is new! How ignorant are you?

That the law is new is an even bigger indictment on Nigeria, because there are enough books out there to show you the light! But, well, with the sort of universities you have, I'm not surprised.
You know that fool yet you are crying as though they have arrested your friends. Do I care? No! I don't. Does that make your country to be civilized? ABSOLUTELY NOOOOOOO , with the biggest NO ever in the whole wide world.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 03, 2013
collynzo2: Are you serious You don't care?? You've spent five days here crying about it.
This is the same fool that wants all Nigerians lynched in his country. What a way to go telling us what to do!
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by CraigB: 8:48pm On Jun 03, 2013
all4naija: You know that fool yet you are crying as though they have arrested your friends. Do I care? No! I don't. Does that make your country to be civilized? ABSOLUTELY NOOOOOOO , with the biggest NO ever in the whole wide world.

It's our uncivilised country. Don't worry about it. Clearly your compatriots deem Nigeria worse, seeing as they break neck and limb to be with us.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by CraigB: 8:48pm On Jun 03, 2013
all4naija: This is the same fool that wants all Nigerians lynched in his country. What a way to go telling us what to do!

I want them shot on sight.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 03, 2013
CraigB:

It's our uncivilised country. Don't worry about it. Clearly your compatriots deem Nigeria worse, seeing as they break neck and limb to be with us.
It is our backward nation as well. Don't tell us what to do with homosexuals! cool cool cool cool
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by CraigB: 8:49pm On Jun 03, 2013
collynzo2: Are you serious You don't care?? You've spent five days here crying about it.

Yes I don't.

I'm here to answer the question that was asked. Simple.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 03, 2013
CraigB:

The same to all gays in Nigeria, including South Africans.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by CraigB: 8:51pm On Jun 03, 2013
all4naija: It is our backward nation as well. Don't tell us what to do with homosexuals! cool cool cool cool

Then be backward in Lagos. Thank you. If you're backward in Hillbrow, we will justifiably continue to chase you out of your homes.

Power to those communities.

More xenophobia!
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by CraigB: 8:51pm On Jun 03, 2013
all4naija: The same to all gays in Nigeria, including South Africans.

Think I care?
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 03, 2013
CraigB:

Yes I don't.

I'm here to answer the question that was asked. Simple.
Don't dare live your South African enclave to Nigeria or you will be jailed for 14 years, Hahaha....

Go Nigeria, GraigB will be put in jail soon for planning a gay marriage in Nigeria. grin grin grin
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by CraigB: 8:52pm On Jun 03, 2013
all4naija: Don't dare live you South African enclave to Nigeria or you will be jailed for 14 years, Hahaha....

Go Nigeria, GraigB will be put in jail soon for planning a gay marriage in Nigeria. grin grin grin

Done it already. Too late.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 03, 2013
CraigB:

Think I care?
Why cry foul against gay marriage in Nigeria?
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 03, 2013
CraigB:

Done it already. Too late.
Why cry when you know that? It is too late to cry. cry cry cry grin grin grin
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by CraigB: 8:54pm On Jun 03, 2013
all4naija: Why cry foul against gay marriage in Nigeria?

Where did I? Was I not simply explaining your backwardness in response to a question about xenophobia? Was I not explaining your laws of hate? Where did I cry foul?
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by CraigB: 8:55pm On Jun 03, 2013
all4naija: Why cry when you know that? It is too late to cry. cry cry cry grin grin grin

Now you're wasting time with a statement going nowhere. And you say you're grown up.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 03, 2013
CraigB:

Where did I? Was I not simply explaining your backwardness in response to a question about xenophobia? Was I not explaining your laws of hate? Where did I cry foul?
Why all the backward insinuations and ape monikers? They look like outbursts to me. Cry might connote something else to you.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 03, 2013
CraigB:

Now you're wasting time with a statement going nowhere. And you say you're grown up.
How I my wasting time when we know that you are crying over gay marriage issue in Nigeria?
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by CraigB: 8:58pm On Jun 03, 2013
all4naija: How I my wasting time when we know that you are crying over gay marriage issue in Nigeria?

Some questions don't deserve an answer. This is one of those.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 03, 2013
CraigB:

Some questions don't deserve and answer. This is one of those.
Why did you even reply at all? It is a rhetorical question in the first place.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by CraigB: 9:01pm On Jun 03, 2013
all4naija: Why did you even reply at all? It is a rhetorical question in the first place.

Because a reply is not always an answer. Embrace a dictionary to work out the nuance.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 03, 2013
CraigB:

Because a reply is not always an answer. Embrace a dictionary to work out the nuance.
The nuance is what is missing in your comment for you not knowing it is a rhetorical question.

They are still dancing to kill human being in Markaina mine! I am waiting for what will transpire later. Primitive people.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by CraigB: 9:03pm On Jun 03, 2013
all4naija: The nuance is what is missing in your comment for you not knowing it is a rhetorical question.

Good lesson. Sadly, it wasn't required.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by CraigB: 9:05pm On Jun 03, 2013
all4naija: The nuance is what is missing in your comment for you not knowing it is a rhetorical question.

They are still dancing to kill human being in Markaina mine! I am waiting for what will transpire later. Primitive people.

They are our primitive people. We love our primitive people. Don't worry about them.

Of course, if you bring your primitive people to where ours are, our primitives will shoot your primitives.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 03, 2013
CraigB:

Good lesson. Sadly, it wasn't required.
But, it was necessary. You are an aberrant lad who refuses to learn. Okay continue in your ignorance. Don't cry when somebody accuse you of barbarism.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by collynzo2(m): 9:07pm On Jun 03, 2013
CraigB:

If all your wishes could come to pass, you'd have a job by now.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by CraigB: 9:08pm On Jun 03, 2013
collynzo2: If all your wishes could come to pass, you'd have a job by now.

Says a person I'm on the site; at the same time with. Whatever floats your boat, ape man.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by CraigB: 9:09pm On Jun 03, 2013
all4naija: But, it was necessary. You are an aberrant lad who refuses to learn. Okay continue in your ignorance. Don't cry when somebody accuse you of barbarism.

No doubt that person will be even more barbaric.
It's always the case when dealing with a monkey land Nigerian.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 03, 2013
CraigB:

No doubt that person will be even more barbaric.
It's always the case when dealing with a monkey land Nigerian.
The person doesn't have to be a Nigerian. You are very myopic, my friend. You failed to understand this is a public forum to some extent that allows other nations their views. It could be an American or European who will call you barbaric. If I were you I would desist from showing primitive behavior here. I know you will never learn. I have tried my best to educate you here. Don't say I didn't when people started seeing you are primitive.

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (47) (Reply)

When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... / Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter / Photos: President Jonathan Smiling After Buhari Was Declared Winner Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.