Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,422 members, 7,853,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:19 AM

South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes - Politics (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes (76335 Views)

‘we Need To Get Nigerians Out Of America – Donald Trump / Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US / Cameroonian Soldiers Chase Nigerians Out Of Bakassi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by collynzo2(m): 9:15pm On Jun 03, 2013
CraigB:

Now you're wasting time with a statement going nowhere. And you say you're grown up.
You've no time to waste, you have no life outside here. I know you'll fall back to your depression the moment we leave you alone here. Suicide watch
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by CraigB: 9:17pm On Jun 03, 2013
all4naija: The person doesn't have to be a Nigerian. You are very myopic, my friend. You failed to understand this is a public forum to some extent that allows other nations their views. It could be an American or European who will call you barbaric. If I were you I would desist from showing primitive behavior here. I know you will never learn. I have tried my best to educate you here. Don't say I didn't when people started seeing you are primitive.

Barbarism and Nigeria - one and the same. The whole world knows this. No point debating it.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by CraigB: 9:18pm On Jun 03, 2013
collynzo2: You've no time to waste, you have no life outside here. I know you'll fall back to your depression the moment we leave you alone here. Suicide watch

Then leave already! Or are you like your government? Forever threatening to do something brilliant, but never does? Forever planning to be great? To be a giant?

I dare you! Be great! Be one of the few Nigerians that don't export crime!

1 Like

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 03, 2013
CraigB:

Barbarism and Nigeria - one and the same. The whole world knows this. No point debating it.
We know very well that word and South African cannot be separated. You even agreed to your people primitiveness in this thread. What is now your argument here?
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by collynzo2(m): 9:24pm On Jun 03, 2013
CraigB:

Then leave already! Or are you like your government? Forever threatening to do something brilliant, but never does? Forever planning to be great? To be a giant?

I dare you! Be great! Be one of the few Nigerians that don't export crime!
I already am, what has your own government done about the immigration you've been crying about? What have you done about it other than crying here and downloading pictures of your friends? loool
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by CraigB: 9:26pm On Jun 03, 2013
collynzo2: I already am, what has your own government done about the immigration you've been crying about? What have you done about it other than crying here and downloading pictures of your friends? loool

Irrelevant line of enquiry. What our government has done or not done not cause us to run to Lagos.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 03, 2013
CraigB:

Irrelevant line if enquiry. What our government has done or not done not cause us to run to Lagos.
Always the lame excuse as usual!
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by CraigB: 9:28pm On Jun 03, 2013
all4naija: We know very well that word and South African cannot be separated. You even agreed to your people primitiveness in this thread. What is now your argument here?

Once again. Its our own barbarian ways. You don't have to suffer under them. You don't like it, voetsek! But you come around, you'll enjoy a taste of South African barbarism if you don't behave.

Proudly barbaric!
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by CraigB: 9:28pm On Jun 03, 2013
all4naija: Always the lame excuse as usual!

Same excuse to the same question.

Change the question, the excuse will change.

Simple.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by collynzo2(m): 9:29pm On Jun 03, 2013
CraigB:

Irrelevant line if enquiry. What our government has done or not done not cause us to run to Lagos.
So how does your crying here stop Nigerians from coming to your country and dominating you.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 03, 2013
CraigB:

Same excuse to the same question.

Change the question, the excuse will change.

Simple.
The title of the thread says different thing. It has not occurred to you you have been trolling.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by CraigB: 9:31pm On Jun 03, 2013
collynzo2:
So how does your crying here stop Nigerians from coming to your country and dominating you.

Dominating in Hillbrow? Shame, did they tell you that Hillbrow is the Sandton of SA?

Sorry, boet. They lied to you. No one goes to Hillbrow without cursing the day they were born. You shouldn't listen to your uneducated brothers when they come back to the dumps of Lagos.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 03, 2013
CraigB:

Once again. Its our own barbarian ways. You don't have to suffer under them. You don't like it, voetsek! But you come around, you'll enjoy a taste of South African barbarism if you don't behave.

Proudly barbaric!
Trust me, you are the loser. Nigerians are smarter than you think. Keep fooling yourself why you complain about your society is be ripped off by Nigerians. Learn to be civilized for once and take to policing criminals and let the innocents live their normal. Is that asking too much?
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by CraigB: 9:32pm On Jun 03, 2013
all4naija: The title of the thread says different thing. It has not occurred to you you have been trolling.

What's with you and st*pid titles. If you're entitled "clever", will you say something intelligible for a change?
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by collynzo2(m): 9:32pm On Jun 03, 2013
With the kind of life you live, spending five days here, arguing with different people, it won't be long before you start doing drugs. You will need a Nigerian supplier then, you better learn to be nice to them.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by CraigB: 9:33pm On Jun 03, 2013
all4naija: Trust me, you are the loser. Nigerians are smarter than you think.

That's what Nigerians always say, but they aren't even smart enough to build toilets in Nigeria. You people just keep threatening to be smart. No delivery.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 03, 2013
CraigB:

Dominating in Hillbrow? Shame, did they tell you that Hillbrow is the Sandton SA?

Sorry, boet. They lied to you. No one goes to Hillbrow without cursing the day they were born. You shouldn't listen to your uneducated brothers when they come back to the dumps of Lagos.

Is Hillbrow the only place in all of SA? If you are going by Hillbrow alone it means all Nigerians live there and you have not right to accuse Nigerians of your crimes.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 03, 2013
CraigB:

That's what Nigerians always say, but they aren't even smart enough to build toilets in Nigeria. You people just keep threatening to be smart. No delivery.
Toilets are in Nigeria, you ignoramus!
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by CraigB: 9:35pm On Jun 03, 2013
collynzo2: With the kind of life you live, spending five days here, arguing with different people, it won't be long before you start doing drugs. You will need a Nigerian supplier then, you better learn to be nice to them.

Don't worry about my life. Worry about the life you lead in Lagos - if we can call it that.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by CraigB: 9:35pm On Jun 03, 2013
all4naija: Toilets are in Nigeria, you ignoramus!

Yeah right.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by CraigB: 9:37pm On Jun 03, 2013
all4naija: Is Hillbrow the only place in all of SA? If you are going by Hillbrow alone it means all Nigerians live there and you have not right to accuse Nigerians of your crimes.

The majority of your fellow apes are found in very specific places in SA. Only a few are outside those places. So, when they next lie to you, tell them you know the truth now.

I have every right to deem nigerians guilty, until proven otherwise.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 03, 2013
CraigB:

Yeah right.
That is the reason I said you are mad! There is no need arguing with somebody who thinks there are no toilets in Nigeria! Hahaha... This is the level of ignorance in South African society. Jeez! This guy is primitive than I thought earlier! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I am sorry for your condition.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 03, 2013
CraigB:

The majority of your fellow apes are found in very specific places in SA. Only a few are outside those places. So, when they next lie to you, tell them you know the truth now.

I have every right to deem nigerians guilty, until proven otherwise.
What about Wole Soyinka(Nobel Laureate in Literature) robbed in his hotel room by South Africans? What about a high diplomat followed from airport and shot at? What about Nigeria artist attacked? What about two Nigerian journalists threatened to be shot by your policemen? You guys are just bunch of losers!

You need an education. The mind is a terrible thing to waste - Martin Luther King Junior.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by CraigB: 9:45pm On Jun 03, 2013
all4naija: What about Wole Soyinka(Nobel Laureate in Literature) robbed in his hotel room by South Africans? What about a high diplomat followed from airport and shot at? What about Nigeria artist attacked? What about Nigeria journalists threaten to be shot by your policemen? You guys are just bunch of losers!

You need an education. The mind is a terrible thing to waste - Martin Luther King Junior.

The diplomats deserved it. They plunder your country and they oppress you people. They should be robbed more, seeing as you people are useless, sitting ducks that can't fight for your rights.

Besides, we agreed crime happens.

Poor Wole. He should do more work civilising you people; and he'll be safe and not lumped together with you lot.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by CraigB: 9:47pm On Jun 03, 2013
all4naija: That is the reason I said you are mad! There is no need arguing with somebody who think there are no toilets in Nigeria! Hahaha... This is the level of ignorance in South African society. Jeez! This guy is primitive than I thought earlier! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I am sorry for your condition.

Did I say there aren't? I simply said Nigeria is in dire need of toilets. Hardly enough. Lots of ladies with no access to toilets. Smelly flowers of the nation.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 03, 2013
CraigB:

The diplomats deserved it. They plunder your country and they oppress you people. They should be robbed more, seeing as you people are useless, sitting ducks that can't fight for your rights.

Besides, we agreed crime happens.

Poor Wole. He should do more work civilising you people; and he'll be safe and not lumped together with you lot.
You are becoming more silly by the day. You have no argument here whatsoever. I think you are possibly hallucinating while typing this particular comment.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by CraigB: 9:49pm On Jun 03, 2013
all4naija: You are becoming more silly by the day. You have no argument here whatsoever. I think you are possibly hallucinating while typing this particular comment.

Well, if I have no argument here, then I must have had an argument elsewhere.

Thank you.

I thought so too.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 03, 2013
CraigB:

Did I say there aren't? I simply said Nigeria is in dire need of toilets. Hardly enough. Lots of ladies with no access to toilets. Smelly flowers of the nation.
That is a big lie. That is not what you said earlier.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by CraigB: 9:51pm On Jun 03, 2013
all4naija: That is a big lie. That is not what you said earlier.

It's exactly what was implied. So sue me. Nigeria cannot build toilets. But you claim to be smart.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 03, 2013
CraigB:

It's exactly what was implied. So sue me. Nigeria cannot build toilets. But you claim to be smart.
That is a lie! People will only see your ignorance all rather silliness here. It is clear you are making fool of yourself and your country.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by CraigB: 9:56pm On Jun 03, 2013
all4naija: That is a lie! People will only see your ignorance all rather silliness here. It is clear you are making fool of yourself and your country.

What - is it a lie that a lot of your people do not have access to toilets?

Is that a lie?

Smart people with no toilets. How does that work?
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 03, 2013
CraigB:

What - is it a lie that a lot of your people do not have access to toilets?

Is that a lie?

Smart people with no toilets. How does that work?
Keep fooling yourself. You can as well pour sand on your hair as you like playing in the sand. Showing your South African ignorance here is not a new thing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (47) (Reply)

Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death / Omonigbalebo Orogono: 118-Year-Old Woman Appointed As Special Adviser In Bayelsa / Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.