Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,993 members, 7,835,332 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes - Politics (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes (76260 Views)

‘we Need To Get Nigerians Out Of America – Donald Trump / Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US / Cameroonian Soldiers Chase Nigerians Out Of Bakassi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by CraigB: 9:59pm On Jun 03, 2013
all4naija: Keep fooling yourself. You can as well pour sand on your hair as you like playing in the sand. Showing your South African ignorance here is not a new thing.

Answer the question.

Is it a lie that a lot your people do not have access to toilets?

Yes or no, please.

Smart people with no toilets.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by CraigB: 10:05pm On Jun 03, 2013
all4naija: The foolish answer is that Townships don't have toilets!

Answer directly. Yes or no. Is it a lie that a significant number of your people do not have toilets?

Do not give me stories.

If it is not a lie, then you should not have shouted "it is a lie".

Answer, please.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by CraigB: 10:09pm On Jun 03, 2013
all4naija: It is true you are very ignorant!

Oh - no answer forthcoming.

Cat got your tongue now.

Once again: Is it a lie that a significant number of your people do not have access to toilets?

Yes or no. please.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by CraigB: 10:11pm On Jun 03, 2013
Adamskuty: what's dire Ur english tutor need to be castrated..... Are ur malnourished,hiv n aids people not in need of toilet as well yes or no! Lie n see,hahahah! Hypocrite!

Dire is that you deposit 1.7 million tonnes of feaces into the environment every year. Dire is that you are a leading nation in the list of people with no access to toilets. Dire is that you relieve yourselves in the open, polluting your water. That's dire.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 03, 2013
CraigB:

Oh - no answer forthcoming.

Cat got your tongue now.

Once again: Is it a lie that a significant number of your people do not have access to toilets?

Yes or no. please.
I like the way you conclude your ignorance. It is Okay as we know how the primitiveness of your society has earned you the most dangerous people on planet earth.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by CraigB: 10:12pm On Jun 03, 2013
All4Naija - may I have an answer, please. From you. Directly. Preferably in this lifetime.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by CraigB: 10:12pm On Jun 03, 2013
all4naija: I like the way you conclude your ignorance. It is Okay as we know how the primitiveness of your society has earned you the most dangerous people on planet earth.

May I have an answer, please. Did I lie or did I not? yes or no.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 03, 2013
CraigB: All4Naija - may I have an answer, please. From you. Directly. Preferably in this lifetime.
You will wait endlessly for an answer.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 03, 2013
CraigB:

May I have an answer, please. Did I lie or did I not? yes or no.
I said you lied before. What is always your argument here?

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (47) (Reply)

Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter / When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... / Photos: President Jonathan Smiling After Buhari Was Declared Winner Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.