Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,660 members, 7,813,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes - Politics (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes (76126 Views)

‘we Need To Get Nigerians Out Of America – Donald Trump / Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US / Cameroonian Soldiers Chase Nigerians Out Of Bakassi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by ebankole: 12:43am On Jun 05, 2013
am a dare..infact am not coming alone we are up to 10 in number and we are settling there anyways soooooo o want to thnk u for givin me clue of where to avoid and where need not...huhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm here we come
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by BCraig: 12:44am On Jun 05, 2013
ebankole: or even attact as i arrive there but i wont be discouraged LOL....

Of course. Anything but Lagos will do.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by BCraig: 12:45am On Jun 05, 2013
ebankole: am a dare..infact am not coming alone we are up to 10 in number and we are settling there anyways soooooo o want to thnk u for givin me clue of where to avoid and where need not...huhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm here we come

*Sigh - another adolescent. Why do I keep getting stuck with these?

You guys speak in the same way. Where do they breed you?
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by BCraig: 12:46am On Jun 05, 2013
I know, now you'll say: "here I come oooooooo"

"next week oooooooo"
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by BCraig: 12:47am On Jun 05, 2013
And then I'll just have to say: "See you in Hillbrooooooow".

So come on, let's get it over with...
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by ebankole: 12:47am On Jun 05, 2013
REGARDLESS?'"Ofcos u and i know that.
NGns'and belief u me are more where they are hated.

such makes us stronger and dearer...ok its called nig spirit....ok
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by BCraig: 12:49am On Jun 05, 2013
ebankole: REGARDLESS?'"Ofcos u and i know that.
NGns'and belief u me are more where they are hated.

such makes us stronger and dearer...ok its called nig spirit....ok

Ha! A strong Nigeria. Where?

Where ooooooo?
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by ebankole: 12:49am On Jun 05, 2013
BCraig: And then I'll just have to say: "See you in Hillbrooooooow".

So come on, let's get it over with...

ok ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by BCraig: 12:50am On Jun 05, 2013
ebankole:

ok ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

cool oooooooooooo
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by ebankole: 12:54am On Jun 05, 2013
BCraig:

Ha! A strong Nigeria. Where?

Where ooooooo?

Are u even aware that Ngns are in pakistan'afga etc how much more SA? U just have to get use to it ok
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by BCraig: 12:57am On Jun 05, 2013
ebankole:

Are u even aware that Ngns are in pakistan'afga etc how much more SA? U just have to get use to it ok

Are you serious in asking that question? Really? You think this is a revelation? You need to go back a few pages, because you are now taking me back.

Anyway, I am not even in South Africa, as you probably could tell if you were to see my sign-on times. So, there's nothing for me to get used to.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by ebankole: 1:15am On Jun 05, 2013
am glad' you know?since u are not in SA might avoid being attacked...thank GOD OOOOOOOOOOO......fight it within,deal with it without all the way to SAooooooooooooooooo

cheers....yawn.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (Reply)

Aridolf Hotel In Bayelsa Owned By Patience Jonathan (photo) / Buhari Sacks Tafida, Bianca, Maduekwe, Farounbi, Others / Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.