Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,759 members, 7,831,444 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes - Politics (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes (76241 Views)

‘we Need To Get Nigerians Out Of America – Donald Trump / Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US / Cameroonian Soldiers Chase Nigerians Out Of Bakassi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 03, 2013
OAM4J my username is for mods like you, why leave Craig"s comment insulting Nigeria and hide our replies? How much is Seun paying you for this job at such an ungodly hour
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by donodion(m): 3:52am On Jun 04, 2013
@Mods, OAM4J,sexkillz,AFAM4EVA, you guys option of hiding appropriate responses to farce and insults from aliens on this topic is disgraceful .All that remains is for 'ANYTHING' not 'ANYONE to stand on its hind and insult your parents and fatherland while in the name of more clicks and patronage you'll absorb it.
Lil wonder a little girl could throw FFF you into your faces yet it was allowed.
I dare any of you to visit any SA news forum and see if you would last 10 minutes.keep your pages to yourselves.Rubbish
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by jidewin(m): 4:53am On Jun 04, 2013
Tony Spike:

I said it, I said it. This thread will reach 30 pages without any progressive discussion. Someone should applaud me as a prophet!!!

I say Ngiyabonga to my Mzansi Bhutis and Sisis....

@ Jidewin, can we connect?

Gmorning.sent you a mail request.Been out.Yes we can
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by jidewin(m): 4:53am On Jun 04, 2013
Wow so this topic is still raging on.hmmmmmm
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Adamskuty(m): 7:01am On Jun 04, 2013
Where did seun carry all these bunch of useless people from as mods?:/
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Adamskuty(m): 7:08am On Jun 04, 2013
If u like hide this post again...80% of southafricans have no access to toilets and sanitation.......

http://m.yahoo.com/w/legdopengine/news/da-outraged-over-toilets-052223690.html?orig_host_hdr=za.news.yahoo.com&.intl=ZA.lang=en-ZA

http://zabalaza.net/2013/02/10/municipalities-service-delivery-and-protest

SCARCITY OF TOILETS IN SOUTHAFRIA,MAJORITY OF THE POPULATION DEFECATE IN THE B.USH

the post isn't insultive,so no need to hide it at all.. smiley thanks!
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by BCraig: 11:08am On Jun 04, 2013
Adamskuty: If u like hide this post again...80% of southafricans have no access to toilets and sanitation.......

http://m.yahoo.com/w/legdopengine/news/da-outraged-over-toilets-052223690.html?orig_host_hdr=za.news.yahoo.com&.intl=ZA.lang=en-ZA

http://zabalaza.net/2013/02/10/municipalities-service-delivery-and-protest

SCARCITY OF TOILETS IN SOUTHAFRIA,MAJORITY OF THE POPULATION DEFECATE IN THE B.USH

the post isn't insultive,so no need to hide it at all.. smiley thanks!

I know universities in naai geria are bad. But I had no clue how bad they were.

Now, on top of everything else, you can't read graphs. Well, either that or you're a nation of liars.

Although, methinks it might be both.

Your post might as well be hidden.

Here's South Africa's status as at 2010 already! A whopping 80% actually do have access!

http://www.tradingeconomics.com/south-africa/improved-sanitation-facilities-percent-of-population-with-access-wb-data.html

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by BCraig: 11:08am On Jun 04, 2013
Constipated liar or product of Nigeria's poor universities.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by BCraig: 11:15am On Jun 04, 2013
Meawhile, 33 million Nigerians defecate in open places, depositing 1.7 million tonnes in our environment.. Messing up Africa for all of us.

http://www.nigeriannewsservice.com/nns-news-archive/headlines/33m-nigerians-defecate-in-open-places-–-unicef
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by BCraig: 11:24am On Jun 04, 2013
Before we forget, Unicef says:

Countries that account for almost three-quarters of the people who practice open defecation:
India (626 million)
Indonesia (63 million)
Pakistan (40 million)
Ethiopia (38 million)
Nigeria (34 million)
Sudan (19 million)
Nepal (15 million)
China (14 million)
Niger (12 million)
Burkina Faso (9.7 million)
Mozambique (9.5 million)
Cambodia (8.6 million).
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by BCraig: 11:25am On Jun 04, 2013
Now:

HOW CAN YOU BE SMART; AND NOT HAVE TOILETS?

How is that possible?

Enjoy thinking about that. I have work to do today. "smart people".
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by donodion(m): 12:07pm On Jun 04, 2013
BCraig: Before we forget, Unicef says:

Countries that account for almost three-quarters of the people who practice open defecation:
India (626 million)
Indonesia (63 million)
Pakistan (40 million)
Ethiopia (38 million)
Nigeria (34 million)
Sudan (19 million)
Nepal (15 million)
China (14 million)
Niger (12 million)
Burkina Faso (9.7 million)
Mozambique (9.5 million)
Cambodia (8.6 million).
listen you mofo....we dont care about your useless statistics. as far as im concerned you murderous bastards are nothing more than deranged animal that should be tied up to spike pole and shot to shreds. From the eldest to the least of you lot.You can take your stinking post and use it to wipe your hairy arse.

See what you sick mofos did to a foreigner yesterday
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoEviIcjWkM&oref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fresults%3Fsearch_query%3Dsomali%2Battacked%2Bin%2Bsouth%2Bafrica.

Mods or whatever you call yourselves may hide this as well so we can continue to take faeces from your foreign collaborators.spineless bunch. angry[quote author=BCraig]Before we forget, Unicef says:
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by BCraig: 1:04pm On Jun 04, 2013
If you don't care, why are you talking to me?

As if Nigeria is in a position to call others deranged.

Anyway, yeah - that's exactly what happens when you mess up your country and become a failed state. Which, by the way, naai geria is one = a failed state. Mess up your country and end up lying flat in South African streets.

Or, you could start building toilets, so you don't have to be stoned by South African lunatics. It's very simple. Smart people aren't wanderers facing raging mobs all over the world. You do have a homeland, don't you? Why can't you stay in it?

Oh, I know! You've messed it up!

I can't enjoy your presence today my "smart" people of Naai Geria. It's a day of work today.

With that, do enjoy looking at the video featuring the "nice" gentlemen.

Chow now.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by TonySpike: 3:17pm On Jun 04, 2013
donodion:
listen you mofo....we dont care about your useless statistics. as far as im concerned you murderous bastards are nothing more than deranged animal that should be tied up to spike pole and shot to shreds. From the eldest to the least of you lot.You can take your stinking post and use it to wipe your hairy arse.

See what you sick mofos did to a foreigner yesterday
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoEviIcjWkM&oref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fresults%3Fsearch_query%3Dsomali%2Battacked%2Bin%2Bsouth%2Bafrica.

Mods or whatever you call yourselves may hide this as well so we can continue to take faeces from your foreign collaborators.spineless bunch. angry

This video is very barbaric. Gosh, can you see that high school kid stoning the Somali guy too. What kind of hatred would make a high school kid join adults in such a senseless killing?
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by tpia5: 3:51pm On Jun 04, 2013
good gracious, why are people so fixated with defecation nowadays?

drug links or something?

no wonder i cant even take a crap without hearing about it everywhere.

lord have mercy o, God punish devil.

somebody actually took time to take a survey of the countries where the most people practice open defecation?

end of the age is here.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by donodion(m): 3:52pm On Jun 04, 2013
BCraig: If you don't care, why are you talking to me?

As if Nigeria is in a position to call others deranged.

Anyway, yeah - that's exactly what happens when you mess up your country and become a failed state. Which, by the way, naai geria is one = a failed state. Mess up your country and end up lying flat in South African streets.

Or, you could start building toilets, so you don't have to be stoned by South African lunatics. It's very simple. Smart people aren't wanderers facing raging mobs all over the world. You do have a homeland, don't you? Why can't you stay in it?

Oh, I know! You've messed it up!

I can't enjoy your presence today my "smart" people of Naai Geria. It's a day of work today.

With that, do enjoy looking at the video featuring the "nice" gentlemen.

Chow now.
Exactly what i expected from you.He should be stoned and killed because neither him nor his tuck shop is wanted by you and your ravenous xenophobic type.Oh did you just state your kinsmen are lunatics who enjoys stoning foreigners? cos as at yesterday your were so proud to declare xenophobia...arrrrrg you make me sick.
Take this from me and as many other africans are saying....your day will come.What goes around comes around.Keep blaming foreigners who fend for themselves by creating little business to support body and soul for existence in your country.Continue to kill, continue to incite your kinsmen more and more about your hatred for foreigners....your day will come.When you were lying between those brown and yellow rake you call a teeth, how other countries respect your country, comments on that video proves other wise.
South Africans....You are Murderers.(spits on you craigdouche)
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by donodion(m): 4:03pm On Jun 04, 2013
Tony Spike:

This video is very barbaric. Gosh, can you see that high school kid stoning the Somali guy too. What kind of hatred would make a high school kid join adults in such a senseless killing?
No the video isn't barbaric,its the perpetrators.You can see how they have been training their youths to be xenophobic.Murdering without any justifiable cause besides been a foreigner and running a successful trade while they couldnt.
Just few days back, a white shot dead burglars in his house, no news about it, a somalian shot dead two zimbos who were about to loot his shop,proteting himself and his wares.South Africans burnt his shop and his wares.
Wouldn't you wish there be a video to show what they did also to the nigerians? visit their news blog regarding the incident and see how locals were praising the little bastard crushing the somali guy.And when we register our dis-pleasures, mods will be hiding posts.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by BCraig: 4:16pm On Jun 04, 2013
donodion:
Exactly what i expected from you.He should be stoned and killed because neither him nor his tuck shop is wanted by you and your ravenous xenophobic type.Oh did you just state your kinsmen are lunatics who enjoys stoning foreigners? cos as at yesterday your were so proud to declare xenophobia...arrrrrg you make me sick.
Take this from me and as many other africans are saying....your day will come.What goes around comes around.Keep blaming foreigners who fend for themselves by creating little business to support body and soul for existence in your country.Continue to kill, continue to incite your kinsmen more and more about your hatred for foreigners....your day will come.When you were lying between those brown and yellow rake you call a teeth, how other countries respect your country, comments on that video proves other wise.
South Africans....You are Murderers.(spits on you craigdouche)

Proudly xenophobic! More power to those lunatics.

Who cares about being disrespected by humanoids who are bitter because they aren't wanted? There's a very nice comment there from a chap from Sweden. Did you see it? He makes it clear that you humanoids are demanding welfare in first world countries; and he asks why your so-called "enterprising" spirit doesn't work there. Did you see it? As expected, no one could answer him. Well, you can't abuse the economic system in Sweden, now can you?

More lunatics, please! If you don't want to be stoned, you know what to do. Build toilets!

Losers crying because they've destroyed their lands. It's not as if the lunatics go to Nigeria to stone you there.

You go to the lunatics.

Is that clever? Nope!

So, don't come crying here. In fact, these lunatics need to be given the freedom of the city of PE. But on second thought, they should be summoned to the office of the president, to explain why only one humanoid.

Naai geria - A country that burns as we speak; and has people that roast and eat each other is preaching to us about barbaric behaviour. This wanna-be giant is funny.

Anyway, proudly barbaric then!
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by BCraig: 4:17pm On Jun 04, 2013
Chow chow my ape people.

Chat later, OK?

Very busy building lavatories today.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by donodion(m): 5:58pm On Jun 04, 2013
BCraig: Chow chow my ape people.

Chat later, OK?

Very busy building lavatories today.

I've said it yesterday but I need not repeat myself. Shame on you.in fact LYING is your way of life.All this rant about toilet and poo,see your life on your country's most popular news media News 24, how your lunatic uncles goes about throwing faeces, same as you and you type does here on nairaland.You lying you building toilet while those lazy bastards could not muster strenght and dig a hole at their backyard.Oh as usual, your government must provide it free or better still the foreigners private ones should be stolen and given to you FREE.

m.news24.com/news24/SouthAfrica/Politics/Poo-flingers-causes-stink-on-Zilles-bus-20130604

Newsclip:-
"Cape Town - A group of people in Khayelitsha
threw human waste at a bus on which Western
Cape Premier Helen Zille and others had travelled
to a green economy event on Tuesday, her
spokesperson said.
During the Western Cape government event for
the "110% green" campaign, some ANC Youth
League members started protesting outside, said
spokesperson Zak Mbhele.
He said they threw faeces at the bus and some
cars outside the venue......................................
On Monday, two men dumped human waste on
the steps of the Western Cape legislature in a
protest about portable toilets.
ANC councillor and youth league member Loyiso
Nkohla, and former ANC councillor and banned
league member Andile Lili told The Cape Argus
it was a "warning" of things to come.
"We will return with thousands of these bucket
toilets next week and empty them around the
legislature building," Lili was quoted as saying.
"We were ready to be arrested and will die for
this."
....See your bragging rights down the sewer,hoh ho ho craigdouche_thenightsoilman.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by donodion(m): 6:01pm On Jun 04, 2013
I'm angry and laughing at this scumbag and his ilks.He's been bragging about toilet for almost 24hours...there you go....nothing but fresh and hot lies from his arse. Stinking murderers.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by biolabee(m): 6:02pm On Jun 04, 2013
donodion: I'm angry and laughing at this scumbag and his ilks.He's been bragging about toilet for almost 24hours...there you go....nothing but fresh and hot lies from his arse. Stinking murderers.

if you dont engage him, he will have nothing to say
He is proud of his xenophobia,,, so leave him be
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by BCraig: 6:03pm On Jun 04, 2013
donodion:

I've said it yesterday but I need not repeat myself. Shame on you.in fact LYING is your way of life.All this rant about toilet and poo,see your life on your country's most popular news media News 24, how your lunatic uncles goes about throwing faeces, same as you and you type does here on nairaland.You lying you building toilet while those lazy bastards could not muster strenght and dig a hole at their backyard.Oh as usual, your government must provide it free or better still the foreigners private ones should be stolen and given to you FREE.

m.news24.com/news24/SouthAfrica/Politics/Poo-flingers-causes-stink-on-Zilles-bus-20130604

Newsclip:-
"Cape Town - A group of people in Khayelitsha
threw human waste at a bus on which Western
Cape Premier Helen Zille and others had travelled
to a green economy event on Tuesday, her
spokesperson said.
During the Western Cape government event for
the "110% green" campaign, some ANC Youth
League members started protesting outside, said
spokesperson Zak Mbhele.
He said they threw faeces at the bus and some
cars outside the venue......................................
On Monday, two men dumped human waste on
the steps of the Western Cape legislature in a
protest about portable toilets.
ANC councillor and youth league member Loyiso
Nkohla, and former ANC councillor and banned
league member Andile Lili told The Cape Argus
it was a "warning" of things to come.
"We will return with thousands of these bucket
toilets next week and empty them around the
legislature building," Lili was quoted as saying.
"We were ready to be arrested and will die for
this."
....See your bragging rights down the sewer,hoh ho ho craigdouche_thenightsoilman.

Wasting time with your weak posts. It's their country! If they want to throw poo at buses, let them!

And if you want to roast and eat people, as you do in Nigeria, go for it.

Just don't ask for our sympathy when you get stoned in SA cause no one forces you to go there.

Even the UK is proudly xenophobic these days - like me.

The world is tired of you lot.

So, more poo throwers in SA. Keep throwing poo in the land of your forefathers. Do what you like South Africans. It's your country.

Bitter monkey. Angry cause you are not wanted.

Angry because you hate your own country!

No wonder you are scoring our news sites. Your naai gerian news sites are too much for you. Beyond repairs!
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by BCraig: 6:04pm On Jun 04, 2013
biolabee:

if you dont engage him, he will have nothing to say
He is proud of his xenophobia,,, so leave him be

Tell them. There's a clever primate. Someone finally gets it.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by donodion(m): 6:14pm On Jun 04, 2013
BCraig:

Tell them. There's a clever primate. Someone finally gets it.
Ho ho ho...cry to who for sympathy? IN YOUR WORST SHITTY NIGHTMARE.Ho ho ho. You wish! In fact I could smell you far from here.You so lousy and full of poo it will be a waste time engaging you further.After we got your crappy behind posts busted...night soil man the murdere. Good riddance to bad rubbish.Spits

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (47) (Reply)

Governor Akeredolu And Ayodele Adigun In 1976 Vs 2020 (Photos) / Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter / When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.