Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes (76142 Views)

‘we Need To Get Nigerians Out Of America – Donald Trump / Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US / Cameroonian Soldiers Chase Nigerians Out Of Bakassi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by niger2020(m): 5:33am On May 31, 2013
BluIvy:

Guy oo, i do not even understand what you saying here. Anyway we have to take your word for your dad being rich and nt take the word of the guy who says him and some Nigerians do bad thinz their?

You smkin somtin! lipsrsealed
This guy Patriot or Parrot is really smoking something. And i wonder how old he is. He's neither a learned fellow nor a taught child. Am sure for his father to be successful, he never resorted to insulting pples mothers. Now i think d guy should be simply ignored to throw his tantrums. He's just socially deprived and needs a faceless place like the internet to vent.

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 5:36am On May 31, 2013
Martowskin: a S.A claimin to b nigeria insultin nigeria.... But no probs.....since nigerians ar now criminals in S.A, I beliv dat is wat u also do for a livin in ZA......u guys should stop all dis talk of nigerians been criminals....ar d SA beta? Ar all d crimes(rape,fraud etc) in SA done by nigerians? ....go online and check for d crime statistics in SA, and tell me if all those crime ar committed by nijas....I can't imagine pot calling kettle black

But guy saffers do crime in their own country why naija do crime in another man country? Does make right for Nigerians to add to their crime stastics? So they are correct in dealing wit crime they way the see fit otherwise they will be swllowed by criminals. Why blame them and not ask naija guys to come back from there? Are you saying becouse their police are over strched and seem unable to deal with the crime that the communities must watch their societies rotten away and the distruction of their children Nawa oo lipsrsealed
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by TonySpike: 5:39am On May 31, 2013
Martowskin: a S.A claimin to b nigeria insultin nigeria.... But no probs.....since nigerians ar now criminals in S.A, I beliv dat is wat u also do for a livin in ZA......u guys should stop all dis talk of nigerians been criminals....ar d SA beta? Ar all d crimes(rape,fraud etc) in SA done by nigerians? ....go online and check for d crime statistics in SA, and tell me if all those crime ar committed by nijas....I can't imagine pot calling kettle black

This is the real problem with us, Nigerians. Instead of you addressing the main issues I presented, you deflected my points. Aren't you comical? Why do we Nigerians hate to hear the truth undiluted? I'm sure you checked the ZA crime stats on the South African Police website. Did you know that on that same website, there is a link dedicated to 419 scams due to Nigerian letters? Check it here:

http://www.saps.gov.za/crime_prevention/commercial_crime/419_scams/419_index.htm

If it pains you so much, it'd be nice for you to know that I'm Nigerian as any Nairalander here. However, I'll say the truth the way it appears black-and-white. You can check my profile and posts to confirm that.

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by kabba7(m): 5:51am On May 31, 2013
Bigcake]If anyting hapens to our fellow Nigerians then our foot soldiers Boko Haram wld be deployed to d affected community to resume hostilities.

One can be sure those loud ibo people would be the targets even here in naija they are a nuisance

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by ibkgab001: 5:57am On May 31, 2013
luvable sam[color=#000099:
[/color]]Ade Yahoo Should be ashamed of himself
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by TonySpike: 5:58am On May 31, 2013
Billyonaire:

You have ended up saying nothing, If any Nigerian is involved in crime, hand him/her over to the police, fullstop. Any attempt to carry out street justice will be reciprocated in equal measure at Shoprite, DTSV and MTN living quarters in Lagos.

I do not support street justice. At the same time, I have informed others of what we Nigerians do in SA. For me, I have done my part...

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by leonshom(m): 5:59am On May 31, 2013
speedyboi:

Most Nigerians don't travel out of the country cos they are broke, They leave the country cos they want to 'travel out'. I've seen a person who resigned a well paid job, sold his property just to buy a ticket to 'travel out'. Only to become nuisance in another man's country. Nigerians have a huge pack of Inferiority complex in their DNA. I will always advise anyone; Instead of 'traveling out' to waste away your life, use your ticket money to start something out of your life. My 50 kobo.

South Africa being a black Nation doesn't mean they can't be racist,besides,thr sum whites south africans among them,nd racism is far beyond skin colour alone !
And to those shouting racism, South Africa is a black nation for crying out loud!
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Orikinla(m): 6:01am On May 31, 2013
Most of the Nigerians in South Africa are there for the wrong reasons. And they are disgracing Nigeria.

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 6:03am On May 31, 2013
BluIvy:

But guy saffers do crime in their own country why naija do crime in another man country? Does make right for Nigerians to add to their crime stastics? So they are correct in dealing wit crime they way the see fit otherwise they will be swllowed by criminals. Why blame them and not ask naija guys to come back from there?
so u ar telling me dat saffers don't commit in other countries, even in nija...dey do I can giv u a proof...d issue is we don't take laws into our hands like u ZAs do,
Tony Spike:

This is the real problem with us Nigerians. Instead of you addressing the main issues I presented, you deflected my points. Aren't you comical? Why do we Nigerians hate to hear the truth undiluted? I'm sure you checked the ZA crime stats on the South African Police website. Did you know that on that same website, there is a link dedicated to 419 scams due to Nigerian letters? Check it here:

http://www.saps.gov.za/crime_prevention/commercial_crime/419_scams/419_index.htm

If it pains you so much, it'd be nice for you to know that I'm Nigerian as any Nairalander here. However, I'll say the truth the way it appears black-and-white. You can check my profile and posts to confirm that.
and for u MR spike is good to knw u ar a nigerian so u will understand me wen I say "water wen touch prick go touch brockus", cos d issue here is not nigeria havin bad image, we knw dat for a long time.....but must d S.A attack dem?, stealin their properties?, what is d use of d police? Am so sure nigeria govt will neva support any citizen hold wantin on crime in anoda country....there ar beta ways of treatin dis dan d way dey did....they acted like uncivilezd pipo..... put ur self in d shoe of those nijas attacked and tell me if labeling u a CRIMINAL without d law is right...if u agree wit dis den u WIN more power to ur elbow ....gracias
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 6:06am On May 31, 2013
There has never been any reported homicide commited by Nigerians in SA, or Nigerians de #### baby too?? cool I'd rather roll with a 419 / p.imp than a paedophile/murderer

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Humblegoodman(m): 6:11am On May 31, 2013
What these folks are saying may not be far from the truth. our Naija brothers are fond of making money by all means possible, selling drugs without considering the attendant effects to people. really bad. however, this does not mean that all naijas living in SA are drug dealers. we still have some hard working and responsible naijas living there. Therefore, it is imperative that the SA police does not allow her citizens to take the laws into their hands without any proof or evidence. If anything happens to any naija again, i bet you that we will descend on all South African interests in naija of which are too numerous to mention. SA be warned. no one country has the monopoly of violence.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by TonySpike: 6:14am On May 31, 2013
Martowskin: so u ar telling me dat saffers don't commit in other countries, even in nija...dey do I can giv u a proof...d issue is we don't take laws into our hands like u ZAs do,
and for u MR spike is good to knw u ar a nigerian so u will understand me wen I say "water wen touch prick go touch brockus", cos d issue here is not nigeria havin bad image, we knw dat for a long time.....but must d S.A attack dem?, stealin their properties?, what is d use of d police? Am so sure nigeria govt will neva support any citizen hold wantin on crime in anoda country....there ar beta ways of treatin dis dan d way dey did....they acted like uncivilezd pipo..... put ur self in d shoe of those nijas attacked and tell me if labeling u a CRIMINAL without d law is right...if u agree wit dis den u WIN more power to ur elbow ....gracias

Believe me, I don't subscribe to street justice. But you need to go to SA yourself and see the disgusting things our "brothers" do to survive. The truth is that lot of Nigerians cut corners by doing drug dealing, pimping and illegal trades. Or are these no longer crimes?

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by deor03(m): 6:17am On May 31, 2013
Nigerian brothers are a hell of joke in SA. Any Nigerian, that is not a student , gainfully employed , engaged in verifiable business or visiting for a short vacation should be deported

These guys have made life so difficult for hard working Nigerians out there.

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by anytaij: 6:18am On May 31, 2013
bishopoliver: time to teach some MTN and DSTV and Shoprite folks a lesson...
My dear you got it right is just getting too much for dem. Haba what is it last year dey did same mumu wahala unto yellow fever 9ja had to pardon dem dem don start again.make DSTV and MTN go rest make see if life no go beta small . MTN can neva give you anyth,cos of DSTV HI-TV fold. Make 9ja do someth dis time and dis shd be the very last warning to dem. What's their probs. Mtcheeeew.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 6:25am On May 31, 2013
Humblegoodman: What these folks are saying may not be far from the truth. our Naija brothers are fond of making money by all means possible, selling drugs without considering the attendant effects to people. really bad. however, this does not mean that all naijas living in SA are drug dealers. we still have some hard working and responsible naijas living there. Therefore, it is imperative that the SA police does not allow her citizens to take the laws into their hands without any proof or evidence. If anything happens to any naija again, i bet you that we will descend on all South African interests in naija of which are too numerous to mention. SA be warned. no one country has the monopoly of violence.
SA has one of the highest teenage pregnancies in the world, what do you expect of people with little moral values Nigerians don't force their children on drugs charity begins at home. It's left for them to teach their kids about the implications of drugs. My brothers are just there to do business although I don't support it. Imagine high school kids drinking the blood of their pair in school.. Even some aspects of their culture contributes to the crime in their country. Much of these kids are spoilt, a lot of narcotic junkies in high school... They smoke cigarettes like it's nobodies business in public(eventually smokes Mary jane). For those Nigerians living in SA condemning Nigerians, you guys should look at the root causes before you spew rubbish
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 6:33am On May 31, 2013
scipher: SA has one of the highest teenage pregnancies in the world, what do you expect of people with little moral values Nigerians don't force their children on drugs charity begins at home. It's left for them to teach their kids about the implications of drugs. My brothers are just there to do business although I don't support it. Imagine high school kids drinking the blood of their pair in school.. Even some aspects of their culture contributes to the crime in their country. Much of these kids are spoilt, a lot
of narcotic junkies in high school... They smoke cigarettes like it's nobodies business in public(eventually smokes Mary jane). For those Nigerians living in SA condemning Nigerians, you
guys should look at the root causes before you spew rubbish

Now we know you just spewing rubbish andyou are not to be taken seriously.

http://www.whichcountry.co/which-country-has-highest-teenage-pregnancy-rate-in-the-world/
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by shyvicky: 6:34am On May 31, 2013
nwgoziri: Hw i wish im d president!chai
keep wishing and dreaming,who knows tommorrow?that was how goodluck started,wishes do come true
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 6:36am On May 31, 2013
BluIvy:

Now we know you just spewing rubbish andyou are not to be taken seriously.

http://www.whichcountry.co/which-country-has-highest-teenage-pregnancy-rate-in-the-world/
You could skim the article if you wish... Check the maps too
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teenage_pregnancy
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by successcertain: 6:39am On May 31, 2013
So much for African Union. Na by force to stay for country where you are obviously not wanted? If those Nigerians there are so productive why cant they come home, build up the country and make it liveable for them and everybody else? na wa for this kind surfer ring o.

trying to claim right in another man country ,bragging about your intelligence when obviously the spirit of an inteligent is missing in you. aren't you tired of contributing the development of another mans country when yours is in chaos? I tired for this kind Nigerians o no wonder we are always perceived as smooth criminal because of some few people who wouldn't contribute nada to NIGERIA but rather go out and constitute nuisance to the society that abode them yet acting like everybody owed them. Business man my assed. Anyway I believe all this news about Africans hating one another, xenoohobic here and there by the media is just to devide us black people, we really need to stop given the racist media the chance to control/ manipulate us into hating, hurting and killing one another. less we liberate ourselves and embrace togetherness instead of allowing the western media prevail in their atempt to destroy us. Who will save mother Africa?
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Visocrate(m): 6:42am On May 31, 2013
nwgoziri: Hw i wish im d president!chai
WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE DONE
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by nonzy61(m): 6:42am On May 31, 2013
S/A if u guyZ cont diz way,u will nt knw peace.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Solaabimfun: 6:44am On May 31, 2013
I solely agree with the South Africans, 70% of Nigerian youths living in South Africa are into drugs. Thats the only way they can survive. If you see the calibare of pple going to South Africanyou knowing they are going to hustle and most of them are guys on the street that wants to go hustle in any country. Some of them dont even have a shelter over their heads they just go from one club to another. Most of them go with a visiting VISA so how do you expect them to have a legite job. So,they go for the easy way out by doing drugs. I dont blame them if they eject them. You guys need to watch Jerusalema.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Biolaem: 6:45am On May 31, 2013
emmatok: What envy and jealousy is NDIBISI talking about.
I hope it is not the silly chest-beatings that is making those South Africans angry.
You don't go about talking about your success in another man's land like SA.
Ndubuisi is more of a typical igbo man. Get 2 sm1 else's land nd start broadcasting ur success. Even 4 western naija here dem no dey gree us hear word.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by olumide81(m): 6:46am On May 31, 2013
zeem_bab: I work and live in J'borg. For some of us exparts living in SA, the burden of being a Nigerian is enormous. Simply because our kinsmen are at the fore front of drug dealing and many other social vices. Much that I condemn the act of these people, I think they have the right within the ambit of law to do whatever they deem neccesary to get rid of whatever constitute threat to their community.
--Ade lives in Sandton !

Ex-part as in former spare part?

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 6:47am On May 31, 2013
REALITY101:

Nah I love my Naija shawties and homies..

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by COOLDUN: 6:49am On May 31, 2013
speedyboi:

Most Nigerians don't travel out of the country cos they are broke, They leave the country cos they want to 'travel out'. I've seen a person who resigned a well paid job, sold his property just to buy a ticket to 'travel out'. Only to become nuisance in another man's country. Nigerians have a huge pack of Inferiority complex in their DNA. I will always advise anyone; Instead of 'traveling out' to waste away your life, use your ticket money to start something out of your life. My 50 kobo.

And to those shouting racism, South Africa is a black nation for crying out loud!

If you don't know what to comment, you better stay quiet. Immigration started many years ago, from the first man and woman who migrated out of the garden of Eden into the world. Abraham left all the comfort in his father's house and wandered in the wilderness for so many years before reaching to Canaan. Migration is caused by many factors which every traveler might hold as his/her reason of traveling out of his/her land.

The western people migrated to Africa, before the began slave trade and colonization. Many educated people in this world today migrated to another countries before they made it in life. Our wise people made it clear that a well traveled fellow is more wiser than the grey haired fellow in the village. Accusing Nigerians of traveling out shows how low brained you are. I know you wrote your comment with your mother's nipple in your mouth as a suckling kid.

Many African countries always find fault in Nigerians whenever they see them progressing , they always label them criminals and ritualists whenever they see them progressing more than them in their lands. In the whole Africa today Ghanaians are more in diaspora than the Nigerians but our people always jump into accepting negative news about Nigerians, in 70s Ghanaians were everywhere in Nigeria doing different kinds of menial jobs, took advantage of our visa free status then and traveled to many western countries with our passports, when we Nigerians were living well, by the time we began to know what they knew before us , they had gone far. Today, they the people that taught Nigerians impersonation, stroway in the ships/airplanes are also accusing Nigerians of being criminals.

When the going was good in Nigeria, no Nigerian student overstays a day after his/her studies in the western country, because they were welcomed home with good jobs and benefits, what do we have today? bad government that is only interested in looting and making lives miserable to her citizens, many poor families in Nigeria today are feeding well because of their people outside the country, so no one should blame anybody for traveling out for any reason, because i know that anyone that travels is hoping to make it better in life.

2007, November 24 in Togo, many Nigerians mostly Igbos were targeted by the lazy Togolese men, beaten, killed and their shops and containers looted, just because they were seen as ritualists and killers , because of the Nollywood films which togolese know as Igbo film. They started spreading rumors that they found bags that contained human parts from an Igbo business man, to make matter worst all the news and venue of the incident differed from all the stories, this made the young and vibrant President Faure Esozinma Gnassingbe Eyadema to give an order that any Togolese that is caught talking about the Igbos should be sent to jail, any one fighting an Igbo fellow should be shot at sight.He advised his people mostly the -Be- people of the south to grow up and stop being lazy. He told them that America films is full of crimes and violence does it mean that all the Americans are criminals.

Many Africans are lazy and jealous over the foreigners that are progressives in their country, behind any successful foreigner criminal, there must be a native patronizer. No one commits crime in a place where he/she doesn't know and have a partner in crime. South Africa is dominantly black people, who are too lazy and hate their fellow African blacks more than the white people do. Xenophobic attacks on other African immigrants in South Africa is still fresh in our memories.

Police in any country is to maintain peace and order, fish out the criminals ,prosecute and punish them, not ordinary citizens. Recently some Asians were caught with millions of dollars at our international airport, they were fined a peanut and left to go home with the enormous fund. If it were to be Nigerians, they would been rotting in the foreign jail by now, with the citizens of the country mobbing and looting their homes, eg RSA, India, Malaysia, Togo and other countries. I don't support crime in any way, but let the law enforcement agencies do their works, not lazy citizens.

As you have your right to remain in the country, is so any traveler has right to travel out and see things before deciding on where to remain. Mind your personal business.

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by 2fine2fast(m): 6:50am On May 31, 2013
South Africa another word for Barbarism >sad
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 6:57am On May 31, 2013
scipher:
You could skim the article if you wish... Check the maps too
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teenage_pregnancy

Lier! You are a joke no one should take you seriously. You want to overturn my source with wiki? Even your wiki says nothing. Even the graph shows a bigger chunk of including nigeria with same colour. Hatred make you look foolish joor! shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (47) (Reply)

Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) / These Are The People Escorting El-zakzaky To India Today / Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74