Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,166 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes (76138 Views)

‘we Need To Get Nigerians Out Of America – Donald Trump / Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US / Cameroonian Soldiers Chase Nigerians Out Of Bakassi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 6:58am On May 31, 2013
Oh lord not again!!!

1 Like

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 7:00am On May 31, 2013
grin grin grin lwkd

COOLDUN:

If you don't know what to comment, you better stay quiet. Immigration started many years ago, from the first man and woman who migrated out of the garden of Eden into the world. Abraham left all the comfort in his father's house and wandered in the wilderness for so many years before reaching to Canaan. Migration is caused by many factors which every traveler might hold as his/her reason of traveling out of his/her land.

The western people migrated to Africa, before the began slave trade and colonization. Many educated people in this world today migrated to another countries before they made it in life. Our wise people made it clear that a well traveled fellow is more wiser than the grey haired fellow in the village. Accusing Nigerians of traveling out shows how low brained you are. I know you wrote your comment with your mother's nipple in your mouth as a suckling kid.

Many African countries always find fault in Nigerians whenever they see them progressing , they always label them criminals and ritualists whenever they see them progressing more than them in their lands. In the whole Africa today Ghanaians are more in diaspora than the Nigerians but our people always jump into accepting negative news about Nigerians, in 70s Ghanaians were everywhere in Nigeria doing different kinds of menial jobs, took advantage of our visa free status then and traveled to many western countries with our passports, when we Nigerians were living well, by the time we began to know what they knew before us , they had gone far. Today, they the people that taught Nigerians impersonation, stroway in the ships/airplanes are also accusing Nigerians of being criminals.

When the going was good in Nigeria, no Nigerian student overstays a day after his/her studies in the western country, because they were welcomed home with good jobs and benefits, what do we have today? bad government that is only interested in looting and making lives miserable to her citizens, many poor families in Nigeria today are feeding well because of their people outside the country, so no one should blame anybody for traveling out for any reason, because i know that anyone that travels is hoping to make it better in life.

2007, November 24 in Togo, many Nigerians mostly Igbos were targeted by the lazy Togolese men, beaten, killed and their shops and containers looted, just because they were seen as ritualists and killers , because of the Nollywood films which togolese know as Igbo film. They started spreading rumors that they found bags that contained human parts from an Igbo business man, to make matter worst all the news and venue of the incident differed from all the stories, this made the young and vibrant President Faure Esozinma Gnassingbe Eyadema to give an order that any Togolese that is caught talking about the Igbos should be sent to jail, any one fighting an Igbo fellow should be shot at sight.He advised his people mostly the -Be- people of the south to grow up and stop being lazy. He told them that America films is full of crimes and violence does it mean that all the Americans are criminals.

Many Africans are lazy and jealous over the foreigners that are progressives in their country, behind any successful foreigner criminal, there must be a native patronizer. No one commits crime in a place where he/she doesn't know and have a partner in crime. South Africa is dominantly black people, who are too lazy and hate their fellow African blacks more than the white people do. Xenophobic attacks on other African immigrants in South Africa is still fresh in our memories.

Police in any country is to maintain peace and order, fish out the criminals ,prosecute and punish them, not ordinary citizens. Recently some Asians were caught with millions of dollars at our international airport, they were fined a peanut and left to go home with the enormous fund. If it were to be Nigerians, they would been rotting in the foreign jail by now, with the citizens of the country mobbing and looting their homes, eg RSA, India, Malaysia, Togo and other countries. I don't support crime in any way, but let the law enforcement agencies do their works, not lazy citizens.

As you have your right to remain in the country, is so any traveler has right to travel out and see things before deciding on where to remain. Mind your personal business.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 7:01am On May 31, 2013
cheesy Goodnight dear! Or is goodmornin to you?

nadia_SA: Oh lord not again!!!
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 7:06am On May 31, 2013
grin lol r u selious
bishopoliver: time to teach some MTN and DSTV and Shoprite folks a lesson...
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 7:07am On May 31, 2013
BluIvy: cheesy Goodnight dear! Or is goodmornin to you?

its goodmornin... Gues its night by u
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 7:12am On May 31, 2013
But for truths sake most naijans here in SA r drug dealers except my husband of course he's a HARDWORKER ....not a week passes by without us having to bribe a police to release a brother... Bt im against wats happening coz now we always have to live in fear and its no fair ...
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 7:14am On May 31, 2013
CHAI SEE WAITEN SUPER EAGLE CAUSE.SOUTH NO BE UNA FAULT JARE.ROP WEN CROSS ROAD,NA HIM SAY MAKE DEM MATCH AM.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by etebomugmailc(m): 7:15am On May 31, 2013
zeem_bab: I work and live in J'borg. For some of us exparts living in SA, the burden of being a Nigerian is enormous. Simply because our kinsmen are at the fore front of drug dealing and many other social vices. Much that I condemn the act of these people, I think they have the right within the ambit of law to do whatever they deem neccesary to get rid of whatever constitute threat to their community.
--Ade lives in Sandton !
Factual, bt b kful.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by jacob2012(m): 7:19am On May 31, 2013
i hope Borno people are not among the people they sent out from their house. If yes, SA there you come, boko Haram will soon visit u
meanwhile, naija in SA behave urself.remember,that all eyes are on us.
Naija o ni baje ooo
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by onitshaigbo(m): 7:19am On May 31, 2013
I pray to God that the Nigerian Army will one day march down the Atlantic coast from Calabar all the way down to Cape Town, lay waste to it (especially those white-only areas) and continue to conquer along the coast all the way to Durban and then across the Drakensberg Range to capture Joburg and Pretoria. We will put the fear of God in those racist, self-hating savages.

Don't mess with the Giant of Africa. Don't attack us now while we're sleeping and expect us to play nice when we awake.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 7:20am On May 31, 2013
BluIvy:

Lier! You are a joke no one should take you seriously. You want to overturn my source with wiki? Even your wiki says nothing. Even the graph shows a bigger chunk of including nigeria with same colour. Hatred make you look foolish joor! shocked
babe, can't you read? I know you're being patriotic and shiit, but the truth is hard to absorb lipsrsealed point the bigger chunk in nigeria pls
Teenage pregnancy rates

I know we both have our short-comings as countries but these clearly shows that West Africans have moral values than you.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by sweetcheecks(f): 7:20am On May 31, 2013
niger2020: I can see most of the Nigerians throwing punches here have never lived in SA. And many posts here erred on blind patriotism. Some even comical. Nigerians are known to be smart pple because we redifine excellence and hardwork everywhere we found ourselves. However truth must be told that here in SA, because of d high rate of unemployment even among the locals,many Nigerians are not gainfully employed (some not employable). The situation here is that these youthful,exuberant, smartass Nigerian Niggas must survive. Not only survive but show pple at home they are 'making it'.
My dear brothers and sister Nigerians, the truth here is, WE SELL DRUGS,WE love-vendor,WE BRIBE,WE PAWN STOLEN GOODS,WE CON......name the vices, we do it all. And mind you All Nigerian major tribes are represented here except the Hausas. The Nigerian Ibos carry on their drug trafficking with reckless abandon: they sell to whoever wherever: they force young girls into prostitution. The Nigerian Yorubas are less daring, they are also guilty of same vices

I am just happy to seee that most Nigerians on NL are on the truth side now, we need to find ways to stop this getting out of hand. Some of us will be affected as our man are the ones who have to bear the stigma.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by collynzo2(m): 7:20am On May 31, 2013
zeem_bab: I work and live in J'borg. For some of us exparts living in SA, the burden of being a Nigerian is enormous. Simply because our kinsmen are at the fore front of drug dealing and many other social vices. Much that I condemn the act of these people, I think they have the right within the ambit of law to do whatever they deem neccesary to get rid of whatever constitute threat to their community.
--Ade lives in Sandton !
If South African addicts don't provide the market for them, they won't sell to anyone. Do they force those drugs on people? Why are there many drug addicts in SA?

1 Like

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by biafransoul: 7:21am On May 31, 2013
zaibatsu: As usual we will keep trying to defend the indefensible. While the mob action by the South Africans was wrong, their greviances are genuine. Why can't we ever tell ourselves the unvarnished truth? A lot of Nigerians in SA are drug dealing scum plain and simple. How people make excuses for such sorry excuses for human beings is frankly beyond me.

At 9:52 minutes of the video below, could someone kindly tell me where that tall drug-dealing lout is from?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZJ1w9-Umcw

As usual, this scum of the earth exhibits the low self esteem his lineage has been caused with. how many Nigerians dealing with drugs in SA do you know? How about the attacks on other peoples from southern africa?
how can you be so foolish to have condoned this?
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by fujirice: 7:22am On May 31, 2013
luvable sam: Ade Should be ashamed of himself
Lmao! U don kill am finish! "Ade lives in Santon" make we begin use okro skip naw......... ntscheeew!
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by omonnakoda: 7:23am On May 31, 2013
Hundubisi,Okey,Hemuchay and Shidibeeere
Those are not Nigerian names I think they are Camerounians
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 7:25am On May 31, 2013
scipher:
babe, can't you read? I know you're being patriotic and shiit, but the truth is hard to absorb lipsrsealed point the bigger chunk in nigeria pls
Teenage pregnancy rates

I think you need to calm down first and show me on your graph what colour is SA and what colour is Nigeria? Do you even know where SA is on the map? I doubt very much but I might be wrong you might just be colour blind or dyslexic.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by pappilo(m): 7:26am On May 31, 2013
speedyboi:

Most Nigerians don't travel out of the country cos they are broke, They leave the country cos they want to 'travel out'. I've seen a person who resigned a well paid job, sold his property just to buy a ticket to 'travel out'. Only to become nuisance in another man's country. Nigerians have a huge pack of Inferiority complex in their DNA. I will always advise anyone; Instead of 'traveling out' to waste away your life, use your ticket money to start something out of your life. My 50 kobo.

And to those shouting racism, South Africa is a black nation for crying out loud!

Are you under 18? And to think 8 other people thanked you for this dumb comment. To say 'most' Nigerians emigrate just for the sake of it or just to 'travel out' as you put it is not only simplistic but it shows you dont have an understanding of real life issues hence my conclusion that you must be a teenager.

My Uni pal lost his wife and daughter to the mob in SA in the last major xenophobic attack on Nigerians in that crime infested hell hole.

If only our leaders managed our human and natural resources properly, why would any of us leave that country with its beaches, beautiful weather and food?

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by collynzo2(m): 7:28am On May 31, 2013
tatiana009: A lot of South Africans especially the blacks are very intolerant not just towards Nigerians but people from other African countries as well. However we sef we need to address our own issues, honestly you wouldn't even want to associate with most of our people in SA. The general mentality seems to be that being a crimal shows you are smart, they even go around shamelessly flaunting their illegal money. I mean, you have to wonder why most African countries have a big problem with us. Unfortunately the actions of those crminal minded ones spoils things for the rest of us.
How about the Zimbabweans, Ethiopians, Somalians and Mozambicans they also attack?

1 Like

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 7:29am On May 31, 2013
REALITY101: Where's Nadia SA? Honey you're my girl but bum gonna have to chase you out of nairaland kiss cheesy
cheiiii u no im Nigerian by heart ..changing nadia_SA to nadia_NG grin
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 7:29am On May 31, 2013
BluIvy:

I think you need to calm down first and show me on your graph what colour is SA and what colour is Nigeria? Do you even know where SA is on the map? I doubt very much but I might be wrong you might just be colour blind or dyslexic.
Studies from South Africa have found that 11–20% of pregnancies in teenagers are a direct result of rape, while about 60% of teenage mothers had unwanted sexual experiences preceding their pregnancy. Before age 15, a majority of first-intercourse experiences among females are reported to be non-voluntary; the Guttmacher Institute found that 60% of girls who had sex before age 15 were coerced by males who on average were six years their senior.[citation needed] One in five teenage fathers admitted to forcing girls to have sex with them.[65]
Multiple studies have indicated a strong link between early childhood sexual abuse and subsequent teenage pregnancy in industrialized countries. Up to 70% of women who gave birth in their teens were molested as young girls; by contrast, 25% for women who did not give birth as teens were molested
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by kabiruzubairu(m): 7:30am On May 31, 2013
Hmmmm no comment 4 nw
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by sweetcheecks(f): 7:35am On May 31, 2013
pappilo:

Are you under 18? And to think 8 other people thanked you for this dumb comment. To say 'most' Nigerians emigrate just for the sake of it or just to 'travel out' as you put it is not only simplistic but it shows you dont have an understanding of real life issues hence my conclusion that you miust be a teenager.

My Uni pal lost his wife and daughter to the mob in SA in the last major xenophobic attack on Nigerians in that crime infested hell hole.

If only our leaders managed our human and natural resources properly, why would any of us leave that country with its
beaches, beautiful weather and food?

The more reasons he says they must leave the place, so why exactly are angry with for
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 7:38am On May 31, 2013
Cheiiii i should warn my country o....boko haram futsi heeeee im scared
onitshaigbo: I pray to God that the Nigerian Army will one day march down the Atlantic coast from Calabar all the way down to Cape Town, lay waste to it (especially those white-only areas) and continue to conquer along the coast all the way to Durban and then across the Drakensberg Range to capture Joburg and Pretoria. We will put the fear of God in those racist, self-hating savages.

Don't mess with the Giant of Africa. Don't attack us now while we're sleeping and expect us to play nice when we awake.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by beau49: 7:38am On May 31, 2013
--Ade lives in Sandton !
i do 2 buh does dat mean they label every nigerians livin there as drug dealers?
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by onitshaigbo(m): 7:41am On May 31, 2013
pappilo:
Are you under 18? And to think 8 other people thanked you for this dumb comment. To say 'most' Nigerians emigrate just for the sake of it or just to 'travel out' as you put it is not only simplistic but it shows you dont have an understanding of real life issues hence my conclusion that you miust be a teenager.

Thanks for bringing some sanity in the debate. Nigerians are going through hell to leave this country and survive abroad not because they want to be abroad for its own sake, but because it's too difficult to survive in Naija.

If only our leaders managed our human and natural resources properly, why would any of us leave that country with its
beaches, beautiful weather and food?

To be honest, South Africa has better scenery and climate (not as hot, more mild) than Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by sweetcheecks(f): 7:42am On May 31, 2013
scipher:
Studies from South Africa have found that 11–20% of pregnancies in teenagers are a direct result of rape, while about 60% of teenage mothers had unwanted sexual experiences preceding their pregnancy. Before age 15, a majority of first-intercourse experiences among females are reported to be non-voluntary; the Guttmacher Institute found that 60% of girls who had sex before age 15 were coerced by males who on average were six years their senior.[citation needed] One in five teenage fathers admitted to forcing girls to have sex with them.[65]
Multiple studies have indicated a strong link between early
childhood sexual abuse and subsequent teenage pregnancy in
industrialized countries. Up to 70% of women who gave
birth in their teens were molested as young girls; by contrast,
25% for women who did not give birth as teens were
molested
Hey do not talk rubbish about my country
Where is your source and once again we have stats where Nigerian stats of abortion?
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by onitshaigbo(m): 7:42am On May 31, 2013
nadia_SA: Cheiiii i should warn my country o....boko haram futsi heeeee im scared

Yes, you should.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Prinyebabe(f): 7:42am On May 31, 2013
lacasa: Well done.

They think its lyk naija wer any crime goes, keep it up South africans.

don't u fink dat d police shud be allowed to do their duty, not civilians takin laws into their hands becos innocent ones can be affected. Moreova, looting their properties does it not stink of jealousy? Let d police sit up and get d bad eggs or is it an impossibility afterall its not naija.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by collynzo2(m): 7:42am On May 31, 2013
victorD3: And a South African company MTN is here milking us day and night with crappy network.
You better join the war and milk MTN too, I browse free, download, stream online TV and radio, all for free. Yoou better join the war.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by sweetcheecks(f): 7:43am On May 31, 2013
scipher:
Teenage pregnancy rates

I know we both have our short-comings as countries but these clearly shows that West Africans have moral values than you.

What does this graph mean?

1 Like

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by juman(m): 7:44am On May 31, 2013
Millions of of nigerians are forced out of nigeria by the useless leaders' bad performance.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (47) (Reply)

Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) / These Are The People Escorting El-zakzaky To India Today / Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.