Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,993 members, 7,852,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:43 PM

Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? (23580 Views)

Distribution Of Exotic Vehicles Divides Senators / SS/SE,If Nigeria Divides Today!Can You Vote Jonathan As The President Of Biafra. / If Nigeria Divides, What Happens To The Christians In The North? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by LondonX: 1:30am On Jun 03, 2013
Let me help the Yoruba's out by answering Ngosieverdumb's question. tongue

This is the list of a few British actors of Yoruba descent(the ones that I know of, but there are more):

Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje
Bola Agbaje
Jimmy Akingbola
Richard Ayoade
Tosin Cole
O. T. Fagbenle
Alex Lanipekun
Bunmi Mojekwu
Wunmi Mosaku
Yemi Ajibade
Nina Sosanya
David Oyelowo
Andi Osho
John Boyega
Judi Shekoni

I owe you £100, if you can provide an Igbo equivalent of this list. Apart from Chiwetel Ejiofor, Phina Oruche, the Okoro sumthing chic, and a couple more - who else? grin Both Phina Oruche and the Okoro chic aren't even on ordianry O.T Fagbenle's level. Comparing them to Judi Shekoni would amount to blasphemy!! Only Chiwetel Ejiofor can get a sniff out of all of them, to be honest. grin

Just helping out here - the cease-fire still holds. grin grin
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 1:35am On Jun 03, 2013
One_Naira:

I'll repeat it once more A small amount are good in business. 7 out of the 21 in his list and that amount as predominately in his low IQ eyes. sit down.

You are not very bright, are you? Aren't you supposed to feature more prominently on the list being the "best" business people in Nigeria?
Why don't you just admit you've been lied to, that there is more to business than selling some fake scrappy rotors to unsuspecting customers?

3 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by OneNaira6: 1:41am On Jun 03, 2013
emmatok:

I know you will back with another lame excuse.

So Sade and Seal don't claim to be Nigerians,but if they commit crime you will call them YORUBAS.LOL.

So surprised you don't know Akim Olajuwon.

I said check the Top 5 banks and I specifically mentioned GTB.

DON'T BLAME US, WE DIDN'T CREATE THE TREAD FOR PULLING DOWN OTHER TRIBES.

Don't blame me. Sade and Seal are the ones that DISREGARD their Yoruba heritage and not me. I don't force people to lay claim what they don't want. if they call themselves british, I'll call them british. until they change their stanch, i'll repeat that's the best you people can do. I gave you another name you can include; tayo cruz. a boy with obvious yoruba/nigerian heritage that claims Brazilian and even said to have gotten offended when he was called nigerian. it's obvious you people need as many names as you can get.

Who the f2k is akim? just because he's Yoruba and you people know him don't mean i got to. who the heck is he? mscheww. stop wasting my time. i said someone recognizable as in there's no need to google before you realize who he is. I'll google him and find out who he is but next time don't waste my damn time

as for banking sector, i repeat once more the banking sectors that's controlled by all in Nigeria are all Yoruba. we don hear.

lastly, noone opened a thread to ridicule yoruba. like the insecure little community una are, a member opened a thread mentioned a region he believes would fall out when nigeria breaks and ask other's to give his/her inputs, instead of your community to engage in a civilized manner, no they brought Tribalism just becaus OP mentioned una region. When others gave them what they dish, una whin, cry and play victim. don't blame noone for una insecurities. If you can dish it, except to get it. stop whining

2 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 1:43am On Jun 03, 2013
Of course we know Yorubas are the best and the brightest. Jeez, that isn't even disputable. tongue

Their business sense vis a vis the "richest" lists are in no way the ripple effects of a policy granted to their elites several decades ago, but are skills that you will find in the average Yoruba person you meet. The average Yoruba person has one extra trade or business on the side. The Yorubas are widely reputed to be the most business inclined people in Nigeria, and it is not for nothing.

In addition, the fact that they comprise the largest number of Nigerian actors in the UK is all to do with their high-brow artistic dispositions and nothing to do with their high immigrant numbers. The achievements of world-class thespians of other tribes in the UK (such as Okonedo, Ejiofor, etc) are no match for the average Yoruba-British actor.

Their vision, dedication to excellence, duty and people have ensured that Nigeria become one of the G10 economies, where the standard of living is comparable only to the likes of Sweden.

Let us also know that their vast achievement in the hard sciences has seen them scoop up prestigious prizes. We can conclude that their countless discoveries/theories in computer science, astronomy, psychology, biology, physics, chemistry, medicine, and so forth have greatly benefited mankind.

The average Yoruba city is a manufacturing hub teeming with home-grown corporations that provide widely exported man-made goods. We can conclude that they are neck-to-neck with the Chinese in this department.

We will also find that several wide-spread inventions, global revolutions, and so on have been ignited by our Yoruba brothers.

Indeed, they have proven (without a doubt) to be the saviors of the Black race and all of Mankind.

It is an honor to have them in Nigeria, no doubt.

Cheerio!

4 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by LondonX: 1:46am On Jun 03, 2013
The whiners are back crying again.

They asked for a list, we ignored them. However, when they kept pestering everyone for a list. I gave them what they asked for - now they are back to whining!! grin grin grin You can't make this shiit up, I tell ya.

A whiner will always be a whiner!!! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 1:48am On Jun 03, 2013
nnenna.1:
Of course we know Yorubas are the best and the brightest. Jeez, that isn't even disputable. tongue

Their business sense vis a vis the "richest" lists are in no way the ripple effects of a policy granted to their elites several decades ago, but are skills that you will find in the average Yoruba person you meet. The average Yoruba person has one extra trade or business on the side. The Yorubas are widely reputed to be the most business inclined people in Nigeria, and it is not for nothing.

In addition, the fact that they comprise the largest number of Nigerian actors in the UK is all to do with their high-brow artistic dispositions and nothing to do with their high immigrant numbers. The achievements of world-class thespians of other tribes in the UK (such as Okonedo, Ejiofor, etc) are no match for the average Yoruba-British actor.

Their vision, dedication to excellence, duty and people have ensured that Nigeria become one of the G10 economies, where the standard of living is comparable only to the likes of Sweden.

Let us also know that their vast achievement in the hard sciences has seen them scoop up prestigious prizes. We can conclude that their countless discoveries/theories in computer science, astronomy, psychology, biology, physics, chemistry, medicine, and so forth have greatly benefited mankind.

The average Yoruba city is a manufacturing hub teeming with home-grown corporations that provide widely exported man-made goods. We can conclude that they are neck-to-neck with the Chinese in this department.

We will also find that several wide-spread inventions, global revolutions, and so on have been ignited by our Yoruba brothers.

Indeed, they have proven (without a doubt) to be the saviors of the Black race and all of Mankind.

Cheerio!

Quoted for maximum emphasis.

All hail the superior yorubas tongue. The Afro-asiatic, Semi-Arabic race of Southern Nigeria.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by LondonX: 1:49am On Jun 03, 2013
Don't run your mouth, if you can't compete.

I'm bored now - ask me for any list, and I'll provide it, pronto!!!

We can hit America as well, or stay in the UK!!!

Yoruba sons and daughters have achieved too much for you duffers to start questioning their achievements!!

Well, people critique what they don't understand, hate what they can't conquer, that's just the story of humanoids. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by LondonX: 1:50am On Jun 03, 2013
Cry me a river, chest-beating numbnuts!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by OneNaira6: 1:52am On Jun 03, 2013
Aigbofa:

You are not very bright, are you? Aren't you supposed to feature more prominently on the list being the "best" business people in Nigeria?
Why don't you just admit you've been lied to, that there is more to business than selling some fake scrappy rotors to unsuspecting customers?

dude shut up. Yoruba are Terrible in business. This is coming from someone that had experience with una in terms of business

best business people in Nigeria? getting oil subsidy using that oil stealing to enrich yourself and then opening multiple chains are not in anyway business oriented in my book. I don't even consider the igbos on that list business oriented. the only peple i consider business orientated are those that started from scratch and didn't take short cuts
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 1:53am On Jun 03, 2013
nnenna.1:

Cheerio!

Take a look at the above and see the stuff that the almighty Yorubas are made of tongue
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by pazienza(m): 2:05am On Jun 03, 2013
Aigbofa:

What is this one talking about? All i see in your list are government money looting squad.

2 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by pazienza(m): 2:10am On Jun 03, 2013
nnenna.1:

Take a look at the above and see the stuff that the almighty Yorubas are made of tongue

Chai! This is knock out, in engliigbo, we call it one blow two akpus! *grins*
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by pazienza(m): 2:17am On Jun 03, 2013
Gbawe:

Is there a "detribalized" Yoruba person to indoctrinated and hateful creatures like you? Which proud black person will waste time trying to prove to a white supremacists that most black people are not scum or criminals? You must think your washed out agenda of hateful indoctrination is still new around here. Please feel free calling me whatever you want.

It is only Nairaland that can ever unite me and a hateful, self-deluded loser like you. What shows you are a loser more than how you rush in to praise your ethnic affiliates even when they have been decimated with superior factual argument? As one example, the ignorant Ngozi claimed senselessly there is no Yoruba on "the world stage" while the mumu Balkan stated that all Yoruba-run business end up bankrupt. Now why would you rush in to support such patently inane garbage if you are not another indoctrinated herded clown who sees ethnicity before logic, factual reality and common sense ?

How does the above trash change the fact that you have been a hypocrite all these years, hiding behind vague nigerian patroitism to spread your ethnic bigotry,i bet you fooled a lot of people then,but certainly not me.*grins*

greet your brother jarus for me. *laughs*

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by OneNaira6: 2:17am On Jun 03, 2013
nnenna.1:

grin grin grin
you bad kwa.

Let's stop taunting Yoruba. telling them they are not business oriented, almost created a new river in Nigeria now imagine the ocean they would create with us making fun of am. still nnenna, you bad kwa.

2 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 03, 2013
nnenna.1:

Cheerio!
Laugh wan tear my bele o. cheesy
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by MightySparrow: 7:16am On Jun 03, 2013
Final word: if you are on top, you will be topical. Period

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Balkan(m): 7:38am On Jun 03, 2013
Gbawe:

What did you think of the list of the 21 richest Nigerian billionaires? No comment? Did the number of Yoruba names on the list shock you into silence? Suffering palpitations right now? Do you feel like going to attack those who radicalised you in negative and empty hatred of others with unsubstantiated lies?

Is stark reality, supported by real numerical figures and real names, too disappointing for you to comment on? Dullard. You do not even know how to spell buffoon and you are talking of low IQ? Only god can help you with you madness and delusions.
I have rested my case with you but each time you keep talking about radicalisation and indoctrination. I don't know the difference between illiterate almajiri iand your educatetd kinsmen. I have repeatedly told you how asinine you and you kinsmen are. The ADEBOLAJE AND HIS BROTHER in the Uk. Look at how stupid and brainless they are nothing good come of your kinsmen but jealousy and hate. The same useless kinsmen of yours tried to bomb a plane in Yemen last two years. Who shoul be acused of indoctrination and radicalisation ? Go get a life my boy. It's not about writing term paper on NL it's about the facts on ground. How easily you guys can be brainwashed to think like the illiterate Almajiris in the North.

I thought you would have hidden your face in shame now but you have refused to in your usual oil soup manner and character. We all know your tribe and kinsmen to be back biters, you and your terrorist kinsmen who have brought shame to Nigeria all over the world. Name all your past leaders in this country that is not an exconvict . Without stealing you cannot survive in Nigeria.

I wished there was never a war that give you a temporary advantage, you and your kinsmen would have been my " gateman" empty barrels.

4 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by vanbonattel: 7:50am On Jun 03, 2013
Let the fvcking country break up first, then we know who will suffer.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 03, 2013
"Jews", it is rather unethical how you get at people's throats for having opinions different from yours, thinking you are building a political pedigree for your ethnic group whereas the reverse is the case in the political setting of Nigeria. Your kinsmen can trade you with just a waiver of imported goods from the Federal Government. We all know how the Oga At The Top that has been described as being weak got your votes because he remembered he was bearing "Azikiwe" and added it to his list of names. This is a feat for the man you have described as weak. The bargain was that you would get to the Presidency in 2015. With the look of things you will not get there even in 2019, not in the next twenty years. This is because you will always be pacified with any position of the beautiful bride like it has been since independence. You are indeed wise.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by ifechez: 7:56am On Jun 03, 2013
Aigbofa:

This one? What a dolt.

I even forgot you are now beheading and stabbing British soldiers. Woolwich murderers

2 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by ifechez: 7:58am On Jun 03, 2013
Ola Johnson: "Jews", it is rather unethical how you get at people's throats for having opinions different from yours, thinking you are building a political pedigree for your ethnic group whereas the reverse is the case in the political setting of Nigeria. Your kinsmen can trade you with just a waiver of imported goods from the Federal Government. We all know how the Oga At The Top that has been described as being weak got your votes because he remembered he was bearing "Azikiwe" and added it to his list of names. This is a feat for the man you have described as weak. The bargain was that you would get to the Presidency in 2015. With the look of things you will not get there even in 2019, not in the next twenty years. This is because you will always be pacified with any position of the beautiful bride like it has been since independence. You are indeed wise.

you have not started crying yet. come 2015 we will give him our vote. go and hang urself

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 03, 2013
Ola Johnson: "Jews", it is rather unethical how you get at people's throats for having opinions different from yours, thinking you are building a political pedigree for your ethnic group whereas the reverse is the case in the political setting of Nigeria. Your kinsmen can trade you with just a waiver of imported goods from the Federal Government. We all know how the Oga At The Top that has been described as being weak got your votes because he remembered he was bearing "Azikiwe" and added it to his list of names. This is a feat for the man you have described as weak. The bargain was that you would get to the Presidency in 2015. With the look of things you will not get there even in 2019, not in the next twenty years. This is because you will always be pacified with any position of the beautiful bride like it has been since independence. You are indeed wtise.
oga johnbull, who is getting at who's neck?...no it is the other way round...I once told one of your brothers to do a research on the first ever Igbo-yoruba ethnic thread on NL and tell us the loudmouthed group that always draw first blood resulting in e-fights...you can also help him with that research...after all,you are the "sophisticated" ones here.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 03, 2013
Ola Johnson: "Jews", it is rather unethical how you get at people's throats for having opinions different from yours, thinking you are building a political pedigree for your ethnic group whereas the reverse is the case in the political setting of Nigeria. Your kinsmen can trade you with just a waiver of imported goods from the Federal Government. We all know how the Oga At The Top that has been described as being weak got your votes because he remembered he was bearing "Azikiwe" and added it to his list of names. This is a feat for the man you have described as weak. The bargain was that you would get t the Presidency in 2015. With the look of things you will not get there even in 2019, not in the next twenty years. This is because you will always be pacified with any position of the beautiful bride like it has been since independence. You are indeed wtise.
And lest i forget..Ebele will.get another term...deal with that.

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 03, 2013
ifechez:

you have not started crying yet. come 2015 we will give him our vote. go and hang urself
And he will make your former governors, former chief executives and first citizens of their states for crying out loud, ministers. From the sublime to the ridiculous. This was what he did to the former governors of Imo (Achike Udenwa) and Ebonyi (Sam Egwu) states whom he gave, not juicy ministries but Commerce and Education, respectively. What a shame, when their mates were retiring or going to the Senate.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Balkan(m): 8:13am On Jun 03, 2013
Ola Johnson: "Jews", it is rather unethical how you get at people's throats for having opinions different from yours, thinking you are building a political pedigree for your ethnic group whereas the reverse is the case in the political setting of Nigeria. Your kinsmen can trade you with just a waiver of imported goods from the Federal Government. We all know how the Oga At The Top that has been described as being weak got your votes because he remembered he was bearing "Azikiwe" and added it to his list of names. This is a feat for the man you have described as weak. The bargain was that you would get to the Presidency in 2015. With the look of things you will not get there even in 2019, not in the next twenty years. This is because you will always be pacified with any position of the beautiful bride like it has been since independence. You are indeed wise.
what did obasanjo do for you the 8yrs he was the president? The president of Nigeria is nothing to me and most Igbo people. For all I know the Northerners have ruled this country for decades still we are by far better than them. Don't work, keep fighting for the presidency.

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by SonOfEl(m): 8:26am On Jun 03, 2013
4chi:

Your forefathers said the same and were decimated. Your fate will be worse. This time there will be no Abidjan to run to under the cover of night and no French, Italians and south African mercenaries to prolong the war. Need I remind you that the black scorpion is still alive to do a final encore. Old soja never die grin grin grin even akinrinade and OBJ still dey! your fadas danced to reggae the last time, maybe it's time for your generation to dance awilo Makossa .ibos have NEVER and will NEVER win a war! It's not a flesh eating competition you know?you,that your forebears cannot build a SINGLE empire nor have a standing army dey talk. O ba iponripongba e!!!

first class bluff. arent you ashamed of yourself? Gutless twig. Calling obj and co makes you feel kingkong right? Am not surprised, you have your northern masters at your back, coupled with your british oil-craving masters. This time it wont work.
FYI, the igbo brand of govt (republicanism/quasi-democracy) is a world model today. Where are your so called 'empires' today? slowpoke.
With so little during the civil war, we exposed your hate and inhumanity for the world to see. You can bury your heads in shame. With your acts of genocide and marginalization, you are not able to kill the igbo spirit and ingenuity. LOSERS!

2 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Gbawe: 8:42am On Jun 03, 2013
nnenna.1:

Cheerio!

Pure bollocks. Have you no shame? Always whining and bleating like little toddlers. You now want to play victim after all your fellow lying braggarts have been deconstructed with facts?

Unlike you losers we are not the ones running around claiming to be Jesus and Mohammed combined while needlessly talking others down. You will find that mentally stable and secure people don't do that. There is nothing Igbos and Yorubas have achieved, in the contemporary era, that puts us close to some in the world today !!!! Those people, when they actually have superlative and world-acclaimed achievements to brag about, are not engaged in chest-thumping up and down, as you do. Your kind of inane bragging is entirely unique to you. It is doubly sick and unusual, indicating perhaps mental instability, because it routinely always needs someone or something to put down!!! If Yorubas are not Lazy, beneath you or worthless, then it is South Africans, Zimbabweans, Erithreans et al !!!!

If you were even capable of introspection, you will not be here with the tosh above because we are not the ones claiming to be the seventh wonders of the world and do not owe you an explanation for where we are today. Merely being there and showing we are there is factually enough to prove that your deluded fellow braggarts here are liars who make ungracious and false claims about others only to run from pillar to post, as you do, when facts emerge to debunk your lies. If you mount a podium saying my father does not have a Penny in his pocket, when I prove beyond doubt that he does why do you keep talking? Why turn around to now say the Penny was given to him in 1962? He has a penny in his pocket does he not? You are then simplistically, and without equivocation, a liar or are you not?

You illiterate sister you should be telling off, if at all grounded, claimed inanely that there is not one Yoruba on the world stage. Now she has been given several names. Shymexx even went literal to produce a list of actors !!! What do we get from you? Kibosh about Thespians, Broadway, Immigration, affirmative action et al !!! In short every excuse under the Sun bar an honest admission that Yorubas are indeed visible on the world stage and that make your silly Ngozi a hardened, hateful cynical liar !!!! If your pal says Yorubas businesses end up bankrupt, then I only need to show him several that have not to prove him a liar and a bigoted hater. He lied I disproved his lie. End of story. We do not need your excuses about favouritism and such nonsense. If I were you, I would personally be worried about the unacceptable level of ignorance afflicting your "superior" kinsmen that makes them prone to speaking so foolishly and like poorly educated insecure wasters.

3 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Gbawe: 8:57am On Jun 03, 2013
Balkan: I have rested my case with you but each time you keep talking about radicalisation and indoctrination. I don't know the difference between illiterate almajiri iand your educatetd kinsmen. I have repeatedly told you how asinine you and you kinsmen are. The ADEBOLAJE AND HIS BROTHER in the Uk. Look at how stupid and brainless they are nothing good come of your kinsmen but jealousy and hate. The same useless kinsmen of yours tried to bomb a plane in Yemen last two years. Who shoul be acused of indoctrination and radicalisation ? Go get a life my boy. It's not about writing term paper on NL it's about the facts on ground. How easily you guys can be brainwashed to think like the illiterate Almajiris in the North.

I thought you would have hidden your face in shame now but you have refused to in your usual oil soup manner and character. We all know your tribe and kinsmen to be back biters, you and your terrorist kinsmen who have brought shame to Nigeria all over the world. Name all your past leaders in this country that is not an exconvict . Without stealing you cannot survive in Nigeria.

I wished there was never a war that give you a temporary advantage, you and your kinsmen would have been my " gateman" empty barrels.

The example you give ,of the London Woolwich terrorists, actually proves my case even if you are too 'thick' to realise it. Continuously bombard someone with negative messages, especially if they are predisposed to being 'herded', and you induce unreasonable hatred for others in them. That, no doubt, is what happened to you and others because your nauseatingly deluded rants are 100% proof of indoctrination. The sort that makes you to lie against an entire ethnic group with ludicrous claims such as "not a single one of them on the world stage" or the crap from you about Yoruba-run businesses all go bankrupt.

If you want to prove Yorubas would be your gateman, bar the civil war, then why not tell us what you do? Why don't you let me, you and all your other empty barrel fellow braggarts discuss business right here and now? What do you want to talk about? Wow me with what you know about business, wealth creation etc.

For once in your wretchedly braggart life I challenge you to put your money where your mouth is. Same challenge goes to your fellow braggarts as well. Let us see what superior or inspirational knowledge you guys actually possess about business and wealth creation. As usual, because I know you are only capable of running your mouth, I am predicting you will all run away. Prove me wrong and talk about things you know. Don't come and tell us about Mr.Igbo X who is doing this here or there. Prove you are personally great, "superior" and a natural business man by telling us what you know. Show , meritoriously and with the strength of your thinking, that me and other Yorubas should be your gateman you deluded, twisted f00l !!! No long thing. Juts do it !!!

You are many here on this forum and even on this thread. Why not take on a single Yoruba you tell the world is "is not business oriented" and win with your superior business ideas and knowledge. Simple.

See this is the problem with this forum. Too many losers and loud-mouths happy to talk garrulously because no one will ask them to prove their case. Any loser can come here claiming to be Donald Trump when he sells pure water by the roadside and piggy-backs internet access from his friend who is an attendant at an internet Cafe. Please indulge me. Prove beyond doubt "I am not business oriented" and you are.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by 4chi: 10:16am On Jun 03, 2013
Son-Of-El:

first class bluff. arent you ashamed of yourself? Gutless twig. Calling obj and co makes you feel kingkong right? Am not surprised, you have your northern masters at your back, coupled with your british oil-craving masters. This time it wont work.
FYI, the igbo brand of govt (republicanism/quasi-democracy) is a world model today. Where are your so called 'empires' today? slowpoke.
With so little during the civil war, we exposed your hate and inhumanity for the world to see. You can bury your heads in shame. With your acts of genocide and marginalization, you are not able to kill the igbo spirit and ingenuity. LOSERS!

Son of Hell, he dey pain you? Sorry o! Like the typical wrapper tying yaminrin that you are, this was the best you can come up with. Your FATHERS were decimated and lost a war so very hopelessly. I had to mention Yoruba war heroes who taught your forebears that the art of war is not about wrestling with amalinze the cat, eating akpu or shouting nzogbu,nzogbu all over the place like a demented pack. I tell you again,it's scorched earth this time if you try anything stupid.you are aa odious pack of people who find it hard to be at peace with your neighbours.

See the slowpoke talking about ingenuity,in what? Importing fake drugs and fake parts? Or carrying drugs to Thailand/ china and using the evil proceeds to import cra.ps to Alaba and ladipo?
Or opening "baby manufacturing factories", or kidnapping and armed robbery. Your so called republicanism is utter trash! Your forebears are primitives who couldn't organise beyond the village level ALL your major towns to this day are creations of the colonialists. May God punish lord lugard for lumping with us an evolving race of primitives who really should have been merged with their Pygmy brothers in the Congo...

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Willywilly4: 10:39am On Jun 03, 2013
Prophet Aigbofa, Prophet Gbawe and Prophet 4chi, Plz where is Ijaw Citizen

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply)

We Can't Cancel Rivers And Akwa Ibom Results - INEC / Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. / DSS Escorts Abdulrasheed Maina To Niger Republic - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.