Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? (23534 Views)

Distribution Of Exotic Vehicles Divides Senators / SS/SE,If Nigeria Divides Today!Can You Vote Jonathan As The President Of Biafra. / If Nigeria Divides, What Happens To The Christians In The North? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by seunny4lif(m): 12:10pm On Jun 03, 2013
Balkan: Igbos are the main stay of NL verify this fact. Don't spoil business for him
grin grin ;DI too like NL mouths too much....E-fighting 24/7 dey sweet no be small... smiley smiley smiley
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by seunny4lif(m): 12:21pm On Jun 03, 2013
dozzybaba: The word Igbo=crazy web traffic=More money=Seun's happiness.

therefore, Igbo=Seun's happiness..FACT! grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by seunny4lif(m): 12:30pm On Jun 03, 2013
One_Naira:

seal and sade that do not even recognize and parade their nigerian background. that's the best you people got. include tayo cruz in the list why don't you. btw: who the f2k is akim? as for fela, well you've finally given us a name recognizable. that's all people asked. would have saved us from all the crying and ranting.

as for banks. I guess the banking sectors in Nigeria that have members from all regions of nigeria are all yoruba. SMH. I don't blame you people.
Like reallyWho is Akim Olajuwon? shocked shocked shocked shocked Sorry,oooh ur case fear me..Google the guy abeg and read history pls..The guy not only nigerian by both birth and parents but got married to a yoruba woman kiss kiss and named all their children with yoruba names...Pls,read history and for seal,check his children names...1 luv wink wink
kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by SonOfEl(m): 1:26pm On Jun 03, 2013
4chi:

Son of Hell, he dey pain you? Sorry o! Like the typical wrapper tying yaminrin that you are, this was the best you can come up with. Your FATHERS were decimated and lost a war so very hopelessly. I had to mention Yoruba war heroes who taught your forebears that the art of war is not about wrestling with amalinze the cat, eating akpu or shouting nzogbu,nzogbu all over the place like a demented pack. I tell you again,it's scorched earth this time if you try anything stupid.you are aa odious pack of people who find it hard to be at peace with your neighbours.

See the slowpoke talking about ingenuity,in what? Importing fake drugs and fake parts? Or carrying drugs to Thailand/ china and using the evil proceeds to import cra.ps to Alaba and ladipo?
Or opening "baby manufacturing factories", or kidnapping and armed robbery. Your so called republicanism is utter trash! Your forebears are primitives who couldn't organise beyond the village level ALL your major towns to this day are creations of the colonialists. May God punish lord lugard for lumping with us an evolving race of primitives who really should have been merged with their Pygmy brothers in the Congo...

Say all you wish, your point remains pointless, afor anu like you. Without lagos SW will be less significant than SE and SS. Do you think your long essay can cover your ignorance and backwardness? You better learn now or forever remain senseless.

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Gbawe: 1:50pm On Jun 03, 2013
seunny4lif: grin grin ;DI too like NL mouths too much....E-fighting 24/7 dey sweet no be small... smiley smiley smiley

Don't mind him. A Yoruba who is "not business oriented" has just thrown him and his fellow braggarts a challenge and the cowards have all run away when they have the chance to wow us with their business flair. Personally I knew they would run. Deep down, these insecure tw1ts know petty trading, hustling and hawking is not "business". I bet not a single one of these clowns has ever registered a business or seen a feasibility report or tax return form in their life and they are here talking crap.

I would like to hear what these bunch of disorganised braggarts, petty hustlers and Street hawkers have to teach me about business since I am "not business oriented" and they wrote the book on business. Worthless loud-mouths. I don't like doing this but some people need a lesson in humility sometimes. Especially when, as ignorant losers and zeroes themselves, they insist on going around claiming others are "worthless", "not business oriented", "not on the world stage" and such unbelievably offensive garbage.

Anyway, the anonymity of the web means even pure water sellers can claim to be"business gurus". Still waiting patiently for the folks from the ethnic group where every single member is born a Donald Trump to come and educate me about "business". Afterall I am from an ethnic group that "is not business oriented" and it should be fairly easy for them to school me with their natural business mien. Please I am willing to learn since we Yorubas "no sabi". Empty braggarts !!!
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by SonOfEl(m): 2:47pm On Jun 03, 2013
Gbawe:

Don't mind him. A Yoruba who is "not business oriented" has just thrown him and his fellow braggarts a challenge and the cowards have all run away when they have the chance to wow us with their business flair. Personally I knew they would run. Deep down, these insecure tw1ts know petty trading, hustling and hawking is not "business". I bet not a single one of these clowns has ever registered a business or seen a feasibility report or tax return form in their life and they are here talking crap.

I would like to hear what these bunch of disorganised braggarts, petty hustlers and Street hawkers have to teach me about business since I am "not business oriented" and they wrote the book on business. Worthless loud-mouths. I don't like doing this but some people need a lesson in humility sometimes. Especially when, as ignorant losers and zeroes themselves, they insist on going around claiming others are "worthless", "not business oriented", "not on the world stage" and such unbelievably offensive garbage.

Anyway, the anonymity of the web means even pure water sellers can claim to be"business gurus". Still waiting patiently for the folks from the ethnic group where every single member is born a Donald Trump to come and educate me about "business". Afterall I am from an ethnic group that "is not business oriented" and it should be fairly easy for them to school me with their natural business mien. Please I am willing to learn since we Yorubas "no sabi". Empty braggarts !!!

innoson motors, emzor pharmaceuticals, orange drugs, juhel group ltd, coscharis group, royal majesty furniture..., the list goes on and on, these are home made multibillion dollar industries, thanks to igbo ingenuity, unlike the adenuga, otedola, and co who are IBB puppets. Loudmouthed wannabe, thats what you are. Anyway, you get your mouth...

4 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 03, 2013
Didn't really read through your post (my prerogative) so my response will be short and sweet:

Thanks for epistle. My post must have touched you in some way to merit such a detailed and thought out reply.

Gbawe:

Pure bollocks. Have you no shame? Always whining and bleating like little toddlers. You now want to play victim after all your fellow lying braggarts have been deconstructed with facts?

Unlike you losers we are not the ones running around claiming to be Jesus and Mohammed combined while needlessly talking others down. You will find that mentally stable and secure people don't do that. There is nothing Igbos and Yorubas have achieved, in the contemporary era, that puts us close to some in the world today !!!! Those people, when they actually have superlative and world-acclaimed achievements to brag about, are not engaged in chest-thumping up and down, as you do. Your kind of inane bragging is entirely unique to you. It is doubly sick and unusual, indicating perhaps mental instability, because it routinely always needs someone or something to put down!!! If Yorubas are not Lazy, beneath you or worthless, then it is South Africans, Zimbabweans, Erithreans et al !!!!

If you were even capable of introspection, you will not be here with the tosh above because we are not the ones claiming to be the seventh wonders of the world and do not owe you an explanation for where we are today. Merely being there and showing we are there is factually enough to prove that your deluded fellow braggarts here are liars who make ungracious and false claims about others only to run from pillar to post, as you do, when facts emerge to debunk your lies. If you mount a podium saying my father does not have a Penny in his pocket, when I prove beyond doubt that he does why do you keep talking? Why turn around to now say the Penny was given to him in 1962? He has a penny in his pocket does he not? You are then simplistically, and without equivocation, a liar or are you not?

You illiterate sister you should be telling off, if at all grounded, claimed inanely that there is not one Yoruba on the world stage. Now she has been given several names. Shymexx even went literal to produce a list of actors !!! What do we get from you? Kibosh about Thespians, Broadway, Immigration, affirmative action et al !!! In short every excuse under the Sun bar an honest admission that Yorubas are indeed visible on the world stage and that make your silly Ngozi a hardened, hateful cynical liar !!!! If your pal says Yorubas businesses end up bankrupt, then I only need to show him several that have not to prove him a liar and a bigoted hater. He lied I disproved his lie. End of story. We do not need your excuses about favouritism and such nonsense. If I were you, I would personally be worried about the unacceptable level of ignorance afflicting your "superior" kinsmen that makes them prone to speaking so foolishly and like poorly educated insecure wasters.

2 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Gbawe: 3:21pm On Jun 03, 2013
Son-Of-El:

innoson motors, emzor pharmaceuticals, orange drugs, juhel group ltd, coscharis group, royal majesty furniture..., the list goes on and on, these are home made multibillion dollar industries, thanks to igbo ingenuity, unlike the adenuga, otedola, and co who are IBB puppets. Loudmouthed wannabe, thats what you are. Anyway, you get your mouth...

Olodo empty braggart. Did I not predict precisely that you would do what you are doing now? Read my challenge again to you, the empty barrel Balkan and others and spare us the diatribe about what your kinsmen are doing. Shameless f00l. You think I did not anticipate that losers like you will reel off a list of achievers in your ethnic group? Obvious that losers like you never stand on your own two feet and on your own merit.

Why always telling others you are all great by birth and then hiding behind a few names when thrown a simple challenge that should enable you to prove this? If we are all to begin listing names then we will be here forever !!! We should simply move this on to discussing formal business and, naturally, your superior endowment should shine through. Not so? What are you afraid of? Unless of course you are another water carrier and hustler at Alaba pretending to be a "business man"

Again, the challenge is simple. Can any of you f00ls come here and talk formal business with me, from your own perspective and experience as the "natural businessman" your ethnic group makes you or are you all, by avoiding this challenge, tacitly agreeing you are liars, losers and empty braggarts? Since you are all naturally adept at business, what would be easier than proving this with your own thoughts and knowledge instead of pointing at what others have achieved?

For once in your wretchedly braggart life I challenge you to put your money where your mouth is. Same challenge goes to your fellow braggarts as well. Let us see what superior or inspirational knowledge you guys actually possess about business and wealth creation. As usual, because I know you are only capable of running your mouth, I am predicting you will all run away. Prove me wrong and talk about things you know. Don't come and tell us about Mr.Igbo X who is doing this here or there. Prove you are personally great, "superior" and a natural business man by telling us what you know. Show , meritoriously and with the strength of your thinking, that me and other Yorubas should be your gateman you deluded, twisted f00l !!! No long thing. Juts do it !!!
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by eggheaders(m): 3:44pm On Jun 03, 2013
Gbawe:

Olodo empty braggart. Did I not predict precisely that you would do what you are doing now? Read my challenge again to you, the empty barrel Balkan and others and spare us the diatribe about what your kinsmen are doing. Shameless f00l. You think I did not anticipate that losers like you will reel off a list of achievers in your ethnic group? Obvious that losers like you never stand on your own two feet and on your own merit.

Why always telling others you are all great by birth and then hiding behind a few names when thrown a simple challenge that should enable you to prove this? If we are all to begin listing names then we will be here forever !!! We should simply move this on to discussing formal business and, naturally, your superior endowment should shine through. Not so? What are you afraid of? Unless of course you are another water carrier and hustler at Alaba pretending to be a "business man"

Again, the challenge is simple. Can any of you f00ls come here and talk formal business with me, from your own perspective and experience as the "natural businessman" your ethnic group makes you or are you all, by avoiding this challenge, tacitly agreeing you are liars, losers and empty braggarts? Since you are all naturally adept at business, what would be easier than proving this with your own thoughts and knowledge instead of pointing at what others have achieved?

none of them will take up your challenge . don't you notice from their contributions that they are intellectually myopic. we are dealing with bunchs of semi illiterate re*tards in here.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 03, 2013
Son-Of-El:

What do they know kwanu? How do they think receiving salaries in companies u didnt create is a great thing? Which advanced nation of d world is basically made of this kind of set up.

They are here crying because d truth was bared to them but wat was on their mind when they were pointing @ igbos as d worst hit-to -be in d first pages?
Is it even possible?

D next thing sb released a list of looters of public funds telling me its Forbe's list, wtf! Like i said , d yorubas n hausas in that list need to continue the looting to remain in d list otherwise.........
Does Forbes cover those that dont buy shares in other companies?

3 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by SonOfEl(m): 3:55pm On Jun 03, 2013
Gbawe:

Olodo empty braggart. Did I not predict what you are doing now? Read my challenge again to you, the empty barrel Balkan and others and spare us the diatribe about what your kinsmen are doing. Shameless f00l. You think I did not anticipate that losers like you will reel off a list of achievers in your ethnic group? Why can losers like you never stand on your own two feet and on your own merit? Why always telling others you are all great by birth and then hiding behind names when thrown a simple challenge that should enable you to demonstrate your greatness?

You think hustling at Alaba makes you a "business man"? Can any of you f00ls come here and talk formal business with me, from your own perspective and experience as the "natural businessman" your ethnic group makes you or are you all, by avoiding this challenge, tacitly agreeing you are liars, losers and empty braggarts?

''a tiger does not show its tigritude''- wole soyinka. Listen loser, i dont need to prove my business acumen to you, at least your nobel kinsman knows better. You and your immature reasoning sef...i laugh...
By the way, igbos have been recognised world over for their creative ingenuity. Yorubas second us. See the list of nigerian world class technological inventors as at 2010 alone:
1. Aloysius anaebonam-13 US patents.
2. Kunle olokotun-5 US patents.
3. Charles umeh-5 US patents.
4. Emeka Nchekwube-2 US patents.
5. Emeka cyprian uzoh-170(130 US alone) patents
SOURCE: http://patft.uspto.gov/netahtml/PTO/search-adv.htm
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 03, 2013
Gbawe:

If i were you i'll sell all my properties, rush to a neurosurgeon,and ask him to open up my brain and remove the china tiger batteries stuck in there. My friend you are becoming a lost cause,Come back to your senses...plssss.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 03, 2013
London-X:
Let me help the Yoruba's out by answering Ngosieverdumb's question. tongue

This is the list of a few British actors of Yoruba descent(the ones that I know of, but there are more):

Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje
Bola Agbaje
Jimmy Akingbola
Richard Ayoade
Tosin Cole
O. T. Fagbenle
Alex Lanipekun
Bunmi Mojekwu
Wunmi Mosaku
Yemi Ajibade
Nina Sosanya
David Oyelowo
Andi Osho
John Boyega
Judi Shekoni

I owe you £100, if you can provide an Igbo equivalent of this list. Apart from Chiwetel Ejiofor, Phina Oruche, the Okoro sumthing chic, and a couple more - who else? grin Both Phina Oruche and the Okoro chic aren't even on ordianry O.T Fagbenle's level. Comparing them to Judi Shekoni would amount to blasphemy!! Only Chiwetel Ejiofor can get a sniff out of all of them, to be honest. grin

Just helping out here - the cease-fire still holds. grin grin

This one is even talking off point. When i said actors, do i mean those in d british movie industry? Even @ dat, Chinwetel Ejiofor will give d rest a run for their fame but he is not even in that 'world stage' thing.

Btw what are these names up there? U should have even added Hafiz of mtn port advert.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by SonOfEl(m): 4:18pm On Jun 03, 2013
My undearest igbophobes,
you must have read my last post, do i give you more? Have you heard of peter nwangwu the US patented medical scientist? barth nnaji the renowned inventor of geometric reasoning in engineering and former nigerian minister? Ok, let me allow you digest my previous post.
No thanks.

Son-of-el.

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 03, 2013
eggheaders:

none of them will take up your challenge . don't you notice from their contributions that they are intellectually myopic. we are dealing with bunchs of semi illiterate re*tards in here.
Yes, u hit the nail on the head..and Mr egg's head is the only sane and "sophisticated" head in here. grin

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by eggheaders(m): 4:31pm On Jun 03, 2013
dozzybaba: Yes, u hit the nail on the head..and Mr egg's head is the only sane and "sophisticated" head in here. grin

hey dude your likes has be decimated in loads of one on one clash. guess what loser the driver that took my black yansh from eleyele to gate this afternoon is an hussling nna. thought you lots only go to lagos. also saw couple of your folks in primitive ido hawking phone accessories. common loser y'all lives depend on the southwest. will be hitting ikenna crib after some bowls of amala and greeting my Ibadan guys after a long time off. ikenna hate you braggarts like hell.

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by SonOfEl(m): 4:50pm On Jun 03, 2013
eggheaders:

hey dude your likes has be decimated in loads of one on one clash. guess what loser the driver that took my black yansh from eleyele to gate this afternoon is an hussling nna. thought you lots only go to lagos. also saw couple of your folks in primitive ido hawking phone accessories. common loser y'all lives depend on the southwest. will be hitting ikenna crib after some bowls of amala and greeting my Ibadan guys after a long time off. ikenna hate you braggarts like hell.

shut...up...
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by eggheaders(m): 4:54pm On Jun 03, 2013
Son-Of-El:

shut...up...

get a rope and hang your miserable self fuccktard. those words really strike a nerve in your peanut sized brain pinky.

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by SonOfEl(m): 5:10pm On Jun 03, 2013
eggheaders:

get a rope and hang your miserable self fuccktard. those words really strike a nerve in your peanut sized brain pinky.

shut...up.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by eggheaders(m): 5:13pm On Jun 03, 2013
Son-Of-El:

shut...up.

reduce the dumb son of hell to a monosyllabic ranting bonono. laugh wan make I slap ombatse chief priest.

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Gbawe: 5:21pm On Jun 03, 2013
dozzybaba: If i were you i'll sell all my properties, rush to a neurosugeon,and ask him to back my to open up my brain and remove the china tiger batteries stuck in there. My friend you are becoming a lost cause, come back home.Come back to your senses...plssss.

Cheap broadband has put us all on the same level but the value of our utterances still define us here to indicate we are miles apart. Low IQ cannot be hidden and it is becoming clear that you guys are unintelligent braggarts and cowards who have been lied to and are now cowering in fear instead of stepping up to challenge others as the "superior" individuals you claim to be.

You, by your direct contributions so far, are a class A cretin who should learn to shut up and not abuse the privilege that access to the net now grants all manners of reprobates and losers. You are not even bright enough to be in the category of those I can ask to defend your empty ethnic braggadocio. Still, why not, as a clannish and blindly indoctrinated basket case, ask your 'brightest brains' leaders on this forum you follow blindly to come and give the "not business oriented" Yorubas a lesson from their own personal armoury? Losers.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by SonOfEl(m): 5:24pm On Jun 03, 2013
eggheaders:

reduce the dumb son of hell to a monosyllabic ranting bonono. laugh wan make I slap ombatse chief priest.

shut....up
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 03, 2013
eggheaders:

LMAO grin He responded again by saying "shut up" lol.
These are type of folks who went to face bazookas and machine guns with clubs.

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 03, 2013
Son-Of-El:

They are also addicted to "oyel" miles away from their lands. Bunch of Free loaders

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by eggheaders(m): 5:43pm On Jun 03, 2013
Aigbofa:
LMAO grin He responded again by saying "shut up" lol.
These are type of folks who went to face bazookas and machine guns with clubs.

akinrrinade, obasanjo, adekunle and alabi ismah munch their forebears for lunch. ignored the nitwit cause is dumbness is par excellence.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by vanbonattel: 5:46pm On Jun 03, 2013
4chi:

Son of Hell, he dey pain you? Sorry o! Like the typical wrapper tying yaminrin that you are, this was the best you can come up with. Your FATHERS were decimated and lost a war so very hopelessly. I had to mention Yoruba war heroes who taught your forebears that the art of war is not about wrestling with amalinze the cat, eating akpu or shouting nzogbu,nzogbu all over the place like a demented pack. I tell you again,it's scorched earth this time if you try anything stupid.you are aa odious pack of people who find it hard to be at peace with your neighbours.

See the slowpoke talking about ingenuity,in what? Importing fake drugs and fake parts? Or carrying drugs to Thailand/ china and using the evil proceeds to import cra.ps to Alaba and ladipo?
Or opening "baby manufacturing factories", or kidnapping and armed robbery. Your so called republicanism is utter trash! Your forebears are primitives who couldn't organise beyond the village level ALL your major towns to this day are creations of the colonialists. May God punish lord lugard for lumping with us an evolving race of primitives who really should have been merged with their Pygmy brothers in the Congo...

Never have I seen so much rubbish written on one page. Are you gay?
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by vanbonattel: 5:47pm On Jun 03, 2013
eggheaders:

akinrrinade, obasanjo, adekunle and alabi ismah munch their forebears for lunch. ignored the nitwit cause is dumbness is par excellence.

But the grand children are pushing you into Benin republic, buying up your fathers lands, who won the war now?

2 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 03, 2013
Gbawe:

What form of business do you expect a sane businessman to discuss with a "Sumsidy" thief and oil free loader. cheesy Stealing fuel from broken pipelines?, you simply don't have a knack for business so discussing business enterprise with you is like looking for Diamond in pig-faeces...simply put, you have nothing to offer to me and probably the whole world..so bleep off and go vandalize some pipeline at Arepo grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by eggheaders(m): 6:00pm On Jun 03, 2013
van bonattel:

But the grand children are pushing you into Benin republic, buying up your fathers lands, who won the war now?
the same way you loud mouth own 70% of abuja and 100% of kano. wetin we no go hear from this umuleri load mouths. wondering why with all this your wealth alaigbo still look like shytehole.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by vanbonattel: 6:03pm On Jun 03, 2013
eggheaders:
the same way you loud mouth own 70% of abuja and 100% of kano. wetin we no go hear from this umuleri load mouths. wondering why with all this your wealth alaigbo still look like shytehole.

ARE YOU SCARED? is your fathers land for sale, you might need the cash to throw owambe party grin

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Gbawe: 6:04pm On Jun 03, 2013
I don't get this forum. Some indoctrinated haters from one ethnic group claim they are all natural business men. They say Yorubas are "not business oriented" and only "bankrupt businesses". Natural then to presume a large number of them are thus engaged in business and dominating.

What is more natural than asking these god-endowed business men to come and teach the rest of us about their all-conquering endeavours with specific emphasis on the 'magic' they are blessed with, as the special ones, that the rest of us are ethnically condemned to miss? Till now no single taker !!! Am I missing something? Those who should have business flowing through every pore of their skin, as they bragged is the case for many pages on this thread, have now disappeared? Should it not be 'no contest' considering the person challenging them is from an ethnic group that is "not business oriented"?

Anyway, I leave it to all good people on all sides (Yoruba, Igbo, Ijaw, Hausa, Fulani et al) to draw relevant lessons from how this thread has ended vis-a-vis empty braggarts who talked the talk for many pages are now not able to walk the walk, when directly challenged, against others they claim is no genetic/ethnic match for them. Why some people would be aberrant enough to always go looking for trouble, only to cower when they get it, is beyond me.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 03, 2013
eggheaders:

Guess what...i just tipped some hungry omoluabi some crips 100 naira notes at challenge, ibadan...my milk of kindness to soutwestern brothers who live in their own lands as poverty-stricken destitutes even in peacetime grin, i wonder what happens when bombs begin to fall on the city...OMG!..did i just imagine the biggest Yoru-refugee camp in west africa, might take a lifetime to clean up grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply)

Richard Ndubuaku Sues Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Over Election Boycott / Lagbaja Responds To Okey Ndibe On “mumudom” / PDP Warns Clark, Tompolo And Dokubo Over War Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.