Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi (35011 Views)

***Grimaldi, AES Or Hoegh: Which Is Faster? Which Is Safer?*** / Acl/grimaldi Schedules / Help, My Eod Is Delays In Changing Gear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by Josh121(m): 4:53pm On Nov 13, 2013
please what does ON LOAD ORDER mean , i track my consignment on grimaldi website and got that word after my car as been booked since 16th of last month. some should please explain to me
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by Peacefullife: 6:11pm On Nov 13, 2013
@Fhemmmy and femmy 2010:

I received the B/L yesterday. Thanks a bunch guys.
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by Fhemmmy: 6:58pm On Nov 13, 2013
Peacefullife: @Fhemmmy and femmy 2010:

Congrats and enjoy the ride after clearing

1 Like

Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by femmy2010(m): 7:25pm On Nov 13, 2013
Peacefullife: @Fhemmmy and femmy 2010:

That is geat.
Enjoy .
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by bellong: 9:26am On Nov 14, 2013
Josh121: please what does ON LOAD ORDER mean , i track my consignment on grimaldi website and got that word after my car as been booked since 16th of last month. some should please explain to me

Means it has been booked for loading....
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by jaz(m): 11:18am On Nov 14, 2013
I had my car at Baltimore port on 30 October 2013. booked for AES shipping. how do I confirm if it has been shipped.
also, how much to clear a 2008 Mitsubishi outlander
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by bellong: 11:19am On Nov 14, 2013
jaz: I had my car at Baltimore port on 30 October 2013. booked for AES shipping. how do I confirm if it has been shipped.
also, how much to clear a 2008 Mitsubishi outlander

Ask for a loading confirmation list from your forwarder or the shipping company. As per the clearing, clearing agents will give you the price soon.
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by jaz(m): 11:58am On Nov 14, 2013
thanks bro
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by jaz(m): 1:29pm On Nov 21, 2013
pls advice. I had my car at Baltimore port at 30 october .
till now I'm yet to get news whether its being shipped to
lagos. based on aes shipping schedule, would the car
have left port by now.
pls advice oo
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by femmy2010(m): 6:14pm On Nov 21, 2013
jaz: pls advice. I had my car at Baltimore port at 30 october .
have left port by now.
pls advice oo

I would advise you call your shipper to give you the status.
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by Temitope6708: 3:18pm On Nov 25, 2013
@femmy2010 pls I've got a question, I just got a 2004 Toyota solara through my brother in Chicago, and he already gave the car to a shipper who had taken it to the ports in Baltimore, he's shipping via Grimaldi.. So pls It's been 2 weeks and BOL is yet to come out and I've not heard anything about if the car has sailed, can I pls get a possible time frame on when it'll sail, plus I need a good clearing agent too... Thanks and good day all
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by femmy2010(m): 4:32pm On Nov 25, 2013
Temitope6708: @femmy2010 pls I've got a question, I just got a 2004 Toyota solara through my brother in Chicago, and he already gave the car to a shipper who had taken it to the ports in Baltimore, he's shipping via Grimaldi.. So pls It's been 2 weeks and BOL is yet to come out and I've not heard anything about if the car has sailed, can I pls get a possible time frame on when it'll sail, plus I need a good clearing agent too... Thanks and good day all

Give it 2-3 more weeks before it can sail.
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by oscargd(m): 5:02pm On Nov 27, 2013
@femmy2010. Gr8 job u doin here..
A car dropped at Baltimore port tru Grimaldi yesterday 26/11/13. Pls whn will d takeoff be and whn do u think it will arrive Lagos..no BOL yet how soon can I get d BOL too? Thanks in advance..

1 Like

Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by femmy2010(m): 9:09pm On Nov 27, 2013
oscargd: @femmy2010. Gr8 job u doin here..
A car dropped at Baltimore port tru Grimaldi yesterday 26/11/13. Pls whn will d takeoff be and whn do u think it will arrive Lagos..no BOL yet how soon can I get d BOL too? Thanks in advance..

You should hear from your shipper late in December that it has sailed hopefully.
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by cretin: 5:40pm On Nov 28, 2013
ANY info on zim shipping?..the continer bearing my car arrived since 10th nov..the clearing agent is still saying that he is yet to access the container since...due to congestion at the zim terminal..i really find this hard to believe..........
can any clearing agent confirm the status of the zim terminal?
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by Fhemmmy: 5:45pm On Nov 28, 2013
cretin: ANY info on zim shipping?..the continer bearing my car arrived since 10th nov..the clearing agent is still saying that he is yet to access the container since...due to congestion at the zim terminal..i really find this hard to believe..........
can any clearing agent confirm the status of the zim terminal?

No need to find it hard to blv, congestion is always crazy at this time of the year, but i will advice you find a way to check for yourself as well . .Arrival date is not same as berthing date but make sure he is doing his job and not just waiting . . . You sound like you dont trust him, give the name of the vessel to the agents in the house and they would be able to assist in tracking . . Good luck.
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by Peacefullife: 9:12pm On Nov 29, 2013
I am facing a similar or worse situation. My car came with Grimaldi (Grande Gabon) since November 14, and up to this moment, clearing period is always "next two days".

I hope there is no cause for alarm o! Any advice or help will always be appreciated, please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by femmy2010(m): 9:57pm On Nov 29, 2013
Peacefullife: I am facing a similar or worse situation. My car came with Grimaldi (Grande Gabon) since November 14, and up to this moment, clearing period is always "next two days".

I hope there is no cause for alarm o! Any advice or help will always be appreciated, please.

What did your agent say the problem is?
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by gulfer: 7:36am On Nov 30, 2013
@Femmy2010, when do you advise I pay my clearing agent? My car arrives in a container by the 6th of December and I wouyld like to know when payments can be made to his account to avoid delay.
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by Peacefullife: 8:47am On Nov 30, 2013
The reasons differ always. Atimes, he says PTML servers are down. Other times, he simply says it is not yet out or not yet our turn. In short he tell stories.

femmy2010:

What did your agent say the problem is?
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by cretin: 1:08pm On Nov 30, 2013
pls any idea when grande sierra leone will berth in lagos? grimaldi line?
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by femmy2010(m): 4:17pm On Nov 30, 2013
gulfer: @Femmy2010, when do you advise I pay my clearing agent? My car arrives in a container by the 6th of December and I wouyld like to know when payments can be made to his account to avoid delay.

Send him/her payment on the 4th.
Thanks
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by femmy2010(m): 5:09pm On Nov 30, 2013
cretin: pls any idea when grande sierra leone will berth in lagos? grimaldi line?

1st December.
Thanks
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by femmy2010(m): 5:11pm On Nov 30, 2013
Peacefullife: The reasons differ always. Atimes, he says PTML servers are down. Other times, he simply says it is not yet out or not yet our turn. In short he tell stories.

There is certainly more to it.
Your vehicle ought to be out more than a week ago.

1 Like

Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by cretin: 5:41pm On Nov 30, 2013
ok thanks bro!
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by femmy2010(m): 6:22pm On Nov 30, 2013
cretin: ok thanks bro!

U welcome
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by jaz(m): 6:54pm On Nov 30, 2013
femmy2010:

I would advise you call your shipper to give you the status.

I am yet to get any info on the status. don't even know if the car has sailed. the shipper keeps telling me he doesn't have any info yet. I'm at a loss on what to do next. plz advise.
jaz: pls advice. I had my car at Baltimore port at 30 october .
have left port by now.
pls advice oo
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by cretin: 5:37pm On Dec 02, 2013
pls any info on grande sieraa leone - GRIMALDI line?........has it berthed in tincan?
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by femmy2010(m): 8:56pm On Dec 02, 2013
cretin: pls any info on grande sieraa leone - GRIMALDI line?........has it berthed in tincan?

It has arrived.

1 Like

Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by freetowns: 12:03pm On Dec 03, 2013
Hey boss. Just want to ask some questions here.
1) Is the Shangai vessel in Nigeria yet (Grimaldi)
2) I already paid my agent who said it got to Lagos last Wednesday. But at the moment he says all the cars need to be moved to Mile 2.
Any truth in that and when can i expect the car to be cleared?

Thanks Boss
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by calculusx(m): 5:04pm On Dec 03, 2013
freetowns: Hey boss. Just want to ask some questions here.
1) Is the Shangai vessel in Nigeria yet (Grimaldi)
2) I already paid my agent who said it got to Lagos last Wednesday. But at the moment he says all the cars need to be moved to Mile 2.
Any truth in that and when can i expect the car to be cleared?

Thanks Boss

CSCC Shangai berth Lagos last week. 2 of my Cars were delivered today while others are yet to be transferred to Mile 2 Terminal. I think most people are skeptical and didn't trust their agents.
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by calculusx(m): 5:07pm On Dec 03, 2013
Peacefullife: The reasons differ always. Atimes, he says PTML servers are down. Other times, he simply says it is not yet out or not yet our turn. In short he tell stories.

Something is wrong somewhere. I will like to ask what year is your Vehicle and how much do you pay for the Clearing. I have my reasons for asking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Hawker Dances With Her Goods On Her Head (Photos) / Tinubu Receives Petition Against Dangote Over $3.4 Billion Siphoned Through CBN / Paddy Adenuga And Feyi Fawehinmi Clash Over Chevron Netherlands Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.