Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,417 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

My Platonic Girlfriends: "You Have Chains of Girlfriends!" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Platonic Girlfriends: "You Have Chains of Girlfriends!" (1856 Views)

Ladies Beware!!!!! Three Types Of Girlfriends You Should Totally Avoid / 10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends / 10 Categories Of Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Platonic Girlfriends: "You Have Chains of Girlfriends!" by pkrix(m): 7:49pm On Aug 18, 2005
Romantic Accusation - What does she mean?

Many a times have I come by friends who are gals and with whom I have no iorta or ounce of attraction let alone a romantic relationship.

They seldom and some always accuse me friendlily and fondly of having chains of girlfriends all over the place.

But what I don't understand is:-

"Why that particular accusation at all times we are opportuned to be together?"

"And what does she want?"

Ladies, you are in a better position than guys to tell me what a girl means by that sort of frequent and continual but friendly and fond accusation.
Re: My Platonic Girlfriends: "You Have Chains of Girlfriends!" by hotangel2(f): 5:06am On Aug 19, 2005
I am confused!
Re: My Platonic Girlfriends: "You Have Chains of Girlfriends!" by layi(m): 1:58pm On Aug 19, 2005
What does she want? If u don't know then ask her. I'm sure u want us to say 'she loves u' or 'she's jealous'. But really, nobody is in a better position to answer that except the girl in question.
Re: My Platonic Girlfriends: "You Have Chains of Girlfriends!" by pkrix(m): 9:13pm On Aug 19, 2005
And let me add that there are two of'em. They are sisters

Even when condition is favourable for one with me alone, the other comes in from nowhere to interrupt and obstruct what probably could have resulted from that isolated stay-together.

And they do it in reciprocal to each other.
Re: My Platonic Girlfriends: "You Have Chains of Girlfriends!" by pkrix(m): 9:16pm On Aug 19, 2005
And Layi,

I wouldnt want to ask her or them because the stay in the same neighbourhood with me.

I hate it, to date anyone in my neighbourhood cos when things go sour, you'll be a topic of discussion.
Re: My Platonic Girlfriends: "You Have Chains of Girlfriends!" by Greatpeter(m): 9:20pm On Aug 19, 2005
If caution is not applied you eventually fall for one.

Watch it out.
Re: My Platonic Girlfriends: "You Have Chains of Girlfriends!" by uche777(f): 12:33pm On Aug 31, 2005
@ pkrix
hey man u better know what u want cos if i must say the ball is in your court so play it well.

if you have no emotional feelings for either of them then you have no other option than to keep then at arm's length ,cos from what you said,they definitely have interest in you.

And if care is not taken you might eventually see youself fallin for one of them and the aftermath will be too hot for you to handle.

THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Platonic Girlfriends: "You Have Chains of Girlfriends!" by Rhodalyn(f): 5:14pm On Feb 23, 2006
i guess they both fancy u!!!!!
Re: My Platonic Girlfriends: "You Have Chains of Girlfriends!" by MMM2(m): 5:33pm On Aug 05, 2011
OLD THREAD angry
Re: My Platonic Girlfriends: "You Have Chains of Girlfriends!" by Mynd44: 4:00am On Aug 06, 2011
Why you con bring am back?
Re: My Platonic Girlfriends: "You Have Chains of Girlfriends!" by MMM2(m): 9:28am On Aug 06, 2011
i dont know undecided
Re: My Platonic Girlfriends: "You Have Chains of Girlfriends!" by 190: 5:00pm On Aug 06, 2011
cheesy cheesy
Re: My Platonic Girlfriends: "You Have Chains of Girlfriends!" by Mynd44: 5:17pm On Aug 06, 2011
M M M:

i dont know undecided

you get problem
Re: My Platonic Girlfriends: "You Have Chains of Girlfriends!" by MMM2(m): 5:40pm On Aug 06, 2011
which kind problem angry

ok
solve d problem 4 me. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Can I Get Married With A Monthly Salary Of N41,000? / ? To Tell Or Not To Tell ? / Some Guys No Dey Try At All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.